/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello to ALL

Dahir
06-28-2006, 04:47 AM
:sl:

Hello. I'm relatively new to Islamic forums, this being my first, although I do contribute a lot to many political, non-religious forums. A few things about myself; I live in the Midwest U.S., although I may move back to my birthplace in the coming years (it's 9000 Miles away). I am a high school student at the present time and plan on attending a 4-year private University, preferrably in business/politics/tech/or Liberal Arts (writing, journalism).

I am a [Sunni] Muslim, always have been, and more convinced than ever before that I'm on the right path. I more than often argue for Islam, its basics, and its history, and I always educate those who choose to argue with me, a point that I am always proud of! If you want to know more about me, my profile is always a good place to look. Thank You for your time.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
06-28-2006, 04:50 AM
Asalaamu Alaikum Akhi,

Welcome to the forum. Hopefully you will enjoy your stay and share your experiences with us.

Please be aware that here we consider all Muslims to be Muslim and we do not distinguish between or use any sectarian adjectives with being Muslim.

Taqiyah
06-28-2006, 04:53 AM
Asalama Alikum....
Welcome Dahir:sister: U will really like it here InshaAllah;D ;D

Dahir
06-28-2006, 04:57 AM
Welcome to the forum. Hopefully you will enjoy your stay and share your experiences with us.
I already am.:Alhumdill

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tilmeez
06-28-2006, 05:56 AM
n :welcome: to the forum.
have a nice stay here, Inshallah

piXie
06-28-2006, 08:31 AM

another brother ? boohoo!!! :thumbs_do

nah..messing :p

not really :sister:

btw welcome to the forums....:welcome:

have a great stay and post away

any questions ? no ? oh ok then :D

Asyur an-Nagi
06-28-2006, 08:34 AM
welcome, my brother:)

afriend2
06-28-2006, 03:00 PM
salaam,

welcome to LI brother, inshAllah have a great time posting here!

wassalam :peace:

MinAhlilHadeeth
06-28-2006, 03:04 PM
Salaam
Welcome to the forum. InshaAllah you shall find it beneficial here.
W'salaam

unknown_JJ
06-28-2006, 03:48 PM
welcum 2 d forum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!