/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islamic countries

Nabil-Munsif
06-28-2006, 07:16 PM
Can anyone bring light on the subject of Islamic countries, and speak of their experience to one of the Islamic countries?

P.S. :argue: + :offtopic: = :'(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SirZubair
06-28-2006, 07:17 PM
Islamic countries?

Where?

which planet?

Which universe?

How did i out?

:?

SirZubair
06-28-2006, 07:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
Salam Nabil,
I think you were better off describing these countries as being muslim countries as opposed to Islamic.
Thats better :p

Nabil-Munsif
06-28-2006, 07:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
Salam Nabil,
I think you were better off describing these countries as being muslim countries as opposed to Islamic.
I'm always wrong on these topics, well thank you Alpha Dude.

:threadclo

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SirZubair
06-28-2006, 07:24 PM
Lets keep this topic going :)

and speak of their experience to one of the MUSLIM countries
I havent come across any myself,i was born in Fiji,i live in NewZealand,..i've been to england,i've been to malaysia (for half a night,at the airport),..so nope,i cant make a comment.

But i would love to read comments by others :)

wa'salaam.

Woodrow
06-28-2006, 07:29 PM
The Western world concept of Islamic countries has very little to do with Islam. Some people view any country with a large Arabic population as being an Islamic Nation. Even when the majority are not Muslim. Other people view any country with a large Muslim population as being Islamic, even when they are not under Sharia Law.

I believe the only true Islamic Nation would be a Country with a Majority Muslim Population and Living under Sharia Law. I really doubt if there are more then one or two truly Islamic Nations. One odd thought the only country I can think of that may Qualify as being an Islamic Nation is Iran, and there the Population is not Arabic nor do the People speak Arabic. Saudi Arabia is probably the only real Islamic Nation.

These are just my own opinions.

SirZubair
06-28-2006, 07:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
The Western world concept of Islamic countries has very little to do with Islam. Some people view any country with a large Arabic population as being an Islamic Nation. Even when the majority are not Muslim. Other people view any country with a large Muslim population as being Islamic, even when they are not under Sharia Law.
True..true.

Which is wrong.

Its like,...a muslim who doesnt practise,at the end of the day,he is still a muslim,but his actions,his deeds arent considered 'islamic'. just like that,a country isnt 'islamic' if the sharia laws are not being practised.

and the sharia rules cant be fully put into action until a khalifah has been established.

and a khalifah cant be established (in my opinion) in this time and age,because of the way muslims are falling apart.

brothers drifting away from brothers,from mothers,fathers etc.

So...nope,i dont think there is even 1 islamic state/country in existance in this time and age.

Insha'allah there will be one,in the future,but i cant imagine any changes in the near future.

wa'salaam.

Bittersteel
06-28-2006, 07:51 PM
Saudi has Islamic laws not an Islamic system of government.

Hijrah
06-30-2006, 04:15 PM
Saudi Arabia, Pakistan all suck ups to America

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.