/* */

PDA

View Full Version : List of cinemas showing the Muhammad (PBUH) animated film

Goku
06-28-2006, 08:34 PM
:sl:

This is the list of cinemas showing the film Muhammad (PBUH) the last prophet:

http://www.odeon.co.uk/fanatic/film_..._Last_Prophet/

scroll down or enter your postcode/town to find the nearest cinema and go to watch it Insha'Allah. Lets support this film so there can be more Islamic presentations Insha'Allah. I hope to travel to London to watch the film soon, God willing.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Goku
06-28-2006, 08:37 PM

The film is also showing on VUE cinemas

http://www.myvue.com/cinemas/film_fi...ln=1&ic=1&qt=4

rubiesand
06-28-2006, 08:51 PM

Do let us know what you think of the film brother. I won't get a chance to see it at the cinema. If it's good I would like to get it for my kids when it comes out on DVD.

Goku
06-28-2006, 08:53 PM
Salam

This film was made in 2002 and aired accorss countries, it recently made it to the UK, I havent heard of a DVD release but if it was coming on DVD it should've been out by now, I hope it does get a DVD release.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Daffodil
06-30-2006, 03:44 PM
Is this film islamic as in doesnt contain music/nakedness etc. n does it show prophets n sahaba etc.

Samee
07-01-2006, 02:39 AM

I dunno about music, but one would think there would be no nakedness :)

Abdul-Raouf
07-01-2006, 03:15 AM
Was it created by muslims????

Nabil-Munsif
07-01-2006, 03:52 AM
I wouldn’t bet on that, I don't think it is due to the fact it's cinema, I mean c'mon it's probably going to be EXACTLY like The Message. My point here is watch The Message it's been approved by almost all the imaans, and is more descriptive then a cinema.:eek:

obada
07-01-2006, 06:08 AM
i have seen this movie here in ottawa, it was showed in IMAX theatre about 7 or 8 months ago. this movie is really good, made by egyptian muslims i think. it recieved a certification from al-azhar (university, or institute i guess), and i think it represents the true image of the history of islam. and no it doesnt sow pictures of prophets.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.