/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Qmul

anonymous
06-28-2006, 09:57 PM
:sl:

What is this university like? What is the area around it like? Anyone?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
06-30-2006, 07:21 PM
:salamext:

I don't know if you meant the Queen Mary, University of London, but i changed the title so it would be easier for others to understand insha'Allaah.

If you feel that it needs to be changed again - i will do that insha'Allaah.

You may have already seen this link, but it may be of some help insha'Allaah.
http://www.qmul.ac.uk/

:wasalamex

chacha_jalebi
06-30-2006, 07:23 PM
queen mary is heavy :D

but it depends on d person lol, d area is mashed :p but its kool!!!

anonymous
07-01-2006, 11:33 AM

Can anyone tell me about the area, in terms of masjids, halal food, and anything else?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
afriend
07-01-2006, 11:37 AM
It's in East London....Need I continue?

anonymous
07-01-2006, 11:41 AM

Yes please do continue, what is good/bad about east london?

afriend
07-01-2006, 11:45 AM
Well, East London is heavily populated by Muslims, Mosques are around every corner (East London Mosque is about 10-15 mins walk), Halal food is easily available and there are plenty of muslims to get along with.

Best wishes in which Uni to choose.

:w:

Isaac
07-01-2006, 12:06 PM
Brother iqram, just wanted to say may Allah make your hifz exam easy for you and inhsallah if ur already not allow you to teach the wisdom of quran and its beuatiful words to others.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!