/* */

PDA

View Full Version : the trouble in saudi

S_87
05-21-2005, 01:17 PM
:sl:

well this is a world affair :D

lets leave the fact that fahd is a bit :S

but what do u think of the trouble in saudi?

are you for it? against it?

i am not for it..although the royal fam are a bit :mad: making trouble in madinah, makkah...attacking innocent civilians..killing other muslims..i dont tink is right.
also i think al qaedah dont even exist the way the west makes out and are not behind this.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Bin Qasim
05-21-2005, 02:17 PM
I have no idea wat u r talking about!! pls care to explain. jazak Allah :brother:

h1jabi_sista
05-21-2005, 04:06 PM
brother hash, amani is a sister :)

:w:

ABDULLAH SAOOD
05-21-2005, 05:54 PM
Assalamo-alaikum-warahmatullah-hey-wabarkatu

Well for me (someone who lives and works in Saudi Arabia) there are good and bad things like anywhere - but maaaaaaaaaaaan the West dont half take things out of proportion.

Dont really agree with some of the things the Royals have done (Riba in Banks, Collaboration with US etc) but on the other hand they have spent and done a lot of work on Al Haramain Sharafain and making things easier for Hajjis!

As for Al Qaeda we still need to see proof that they have carried out all these terrorist attacks until we see proof then we cannot judge! Although I can understand where they are coming from in terms of standing upto Amreeeka and the West!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ansar Al-'Adl
05-22-2005, 03:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ABDULLAH SAOOD
AAt the end of the day we have to remember that the Prophet of Allah (Sallallah-ho-alahi-wassalam) "Love the Arabs for I am Arabi, the Quran was revealed in Arabi and in paradise the language of paradise will be arabi"
:sl: brother, this hadith is completely fabricated and contradicts Islamic teachings. If i get time later i'll post the details, insha'Allah.

ABDULLAH SAOOD
05-22-2005, 08:53 AM
Assalamo-alaikum-wa-rahmatullah-hey-wabarakatu

brother, this hadith is completely fabricated and contradicts Islamic teachings. If i get time later i'll post the details, insha'Allah.
Jzakallah khair for letting me know I have just realised that Shaikh Nasir ul-Dean Al Albani (RH) wrote a series of books called "Silsilat Al Ahadith Addaeefa" in which he has stated that the following hadith is weak

"Love the Arabs for three reasons; because I am an Arab, the Qur'an is in Arabic and the language of Jannah is Arabic." Fabricated No.160

I will myself however make some further enquiries myself inshallah - after all it could be a difference of opinion amongst the ulema.

Noora_z3
05-22-2005, 09:13 AM
salam

as far as I know, yeah the hadith is fabricated.
I dont really know wat sis Amani mean by trouble in saudi, is it all these attacks and all "tryin to cut the roots of al-Qa'idah in saudi"?!. well if thats wat u mean, then here wat I think bout it. There r lots of question marks regarding all these incidents, saudi's themselves r surprised with wat happenin in their country, they wonder where did all these guns bombs and all appeared so suddenly?!, last attack happend in in Riyadh the capital was in the Minstry of internal Affairs, the explosion was soo huge lots and lots of buildings were affected, the question was, where did these ppl "so called Qa'idah activist" get such bombs?!, it doesnt seem the work of a layman.

Is USA in a way or another got a hand in wats goin on in sauid, the answer which every one belives is Yes, they r usin some of those misguided enthusiastic young men. Their intention is to spread as much curroption as possibale, so they can, in the near future, step forward and claim that saudis cant run their own country by themselves. Anyways, this is wat me and others here in saudi think, do we have hard evidence?! no, but one thing is sure, USA is not innocent.

Abubakar
05-22-2005, 12:30 PM

Salam Sister Noora

Firstly by USA I presume that you mean the government and its vested interest. Remember there is a large anti-war movement there, both Muslim and non-Muslim.

I do not see that the USA even dreaming of invading Saudi Arabia, the government there is in their pocket so the need (from their point of view) is not there.

The US thought they could go into Iraq, change the government, secure access to the oil, make a few bucks for their friends and leave. They are not being successful. This is in Iraq, which has few friends in the Arab and Muslim world. It is now one a magnet for anti-US fighters from all over the world.

If they were to invade Saudi, (not because we love the Saudi government) the reaction from Muslims would be more than they could cope with.Can you imagine the reaction from Muslims of US Troops in Makka and Madina, the outrage, the anger!

These US government and their vested interests are motivated by power and money, an invasion of Saudi would not provide them with either.

S_87
05-22-2005, 08:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Noora_z3
salam

Is USA in a way or another got a hand in wats goin on in sauid, the answer which every one belives is Yes, they r usin some of those misguided enthusiastic young men. Their intention is to spread as much curroption as possibale, so they can, in the near future, step forward and claim that saudis cant run their own country by themselves. Anyways, this is wat me and others here in saudi think, do we have hard evidence?! no, but one thing is sure, USA is not innocent.

i very much agree with this...i think usa has a hand in this and is sitting back and watching

Ibn Syed
05-22-2005, 08:53 PM
I think Fahd is acting like a slave to the americans. He's letting them do all this bad stuff. At least Faisal did something about it. Could I havfe more info about this topic sister?

panIslamist
05-22-2005, 08:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani

well this is a world affair :D

lets leave the fact that fahd is a bit :S

but what do u think of the trouble in saudi?

are you for it? against it?

i am not for it..although the royal fam are a bit :mad: making trouble in madinah, makkah...attacking innocent civilians..killing other muslims..i dont tink is right.
also i think al qaedah dont even exist the way the west makes out and are not behind this.
No one is a supporter of the Saudi regime, but making takfeer is delegated to the scholars of Islam, not common laymen. Do not forget what Ibn Taymiyyah said:

"And it is known by necessity in the Deen of the Muslims and by the agreement of all the Muslims that whoever CONSIDERS IT PERMISSIBLE TO FOLLOW a Sharee'ah other than the Sharee'ah of Muhammad then he is a Kaafir and it is like the Kufr of the one who believes in some of the Book and disbelieves in some of the Book." Majmoo-ul-Fataawaa, Vol. 28/524

No one knows what's in the heart of the Saudi regime so we cannot say if they are kaafir or not. lets leave that for the scholars of islam.
Dangers of Rushing to make Takfeer

Ibn Syed
05-22-2005, 09:02 PM
Only Allah knows. May Allah help the Saudi regime.

yusuf musa
05-23-2005, 08:33 PM
the saudi regime executed 6 somalis for robbing people in the port city of jiddah. does this country follow shariah law or are they going by there own rules because no where in shariah does it say to execute a person for robbing.

Khattab
05-23-2005, 10:41 PM
Yeah the hadeeth is fabricated and like brother Ansar says it goes against the teachings if Islam, does that mean we love an arab, jew, chrsitian, athiest? just because they are arab.

Noora_z3
05-24-2005, 09:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abubakar

Salam Sister Noora

Firstly by USA I presume that you mean the government and its vested interest. Remember there is a large anti-war movement there, both Muslim and non-Muslim. :w:
Salam Alykum

Yes, thats wat I mean wen i said USA.

I do not see that the USA even dreaming of invading Saudi Arabia, the government there is in their pocket so the need (from their point of view) is not there.

Well, u answered the question, Saudi government is already in their pocket. Anyways, US government will not invade Saudi, it will do like wat it did in Kuwait War, establish basments and sent more arms, now saudi ppl r demandin the departure of american soldiers from their countires since there is no war going in this area. Thats something USA is not ready to do, by the way, Saudi government is paying every soldier stayin in saudi minimum wage of 7500 USD every month!, for doing wat? Basically for doing nothing. Now since all these attacks and bombing are present in the country, some saudi citizens assume that the presence of American army is needed, once the country will regain peace, Saudis will difintly demand the departure of USA armis from the region, therefore, they need to creat chaos to stay in the country.

One more thing US Goverment benift with all these troubles, it gives them an excuse and a justification for claimin that Saudi Arabia is the homeland of extremist and jihadist. It gives them a free ticket to interfere in internal affairs of the country. As u know the biggest number of Mujahedeen r sauidies and Saudi arabis is ranked first in givin charity in the world. They r pressuin Saudi to make major changes, such as reformin education system and terminatin the ministry of Virtue and religious affairs. Were they successful?! Very much, wat they want is to weaken Islam in this part of the world. Creatin chaos within the country is all they need.

If they were to invade Saudi, (not because we love the Saudi government) the reaction from Muslims would be more than they could cope with.Can you imagine the reaction from Muslims of US Troops in Makka and Madina, the outrage, the anger!
Thats true, and thats why they r doin it subtely.

Ameeratul Layl
11-16-2005, 01:44 PM

there is nothing wrong with saudi. Its a lovely country, though the ppl are a little arrogant. But hey...we all have alittle arrogance in us....and dont say u dont.....cuz we are not perfect. None of us are!

The muttawa are a little strict but they have to do their jobs
Saudi minarch is a little doo laly but we all have our own graves to go to and we are all going to be questioned. None of us will have to answer about the royal monarch so....its all good!
Women are treated with utmost resoect. They colour their hair avery week and buy the most expensive clothes and jewllery. Wat more do they want!!!

Not sure wat else to add.....

Allah ma3akum

MetSudaisTwice
11-16-2005, 01:48 PM
salam
mashallah sis
jazakallah
wasalam

S_87
11-16-2005, 02:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ameeratul Layl

there is nothing wrong with saudi. Its a lovely country, though the ppl are a little arrogant. But hey...we all have alittle arrogance in us....and dont say u dont.....cuz ur not perfect. None of u are!

The muttawa are a little strict but they have to do their jobs
Saudi minarch is a little doo laly but we all have our own graves to go to and we are all going to be questioned. None of us will have to answer about the royal monarch so....its all good!
Women are treated with utmost resoect. They colour their hair avery week and buy the most expensive clothes and jewllery. Wat more do they want!!!

Not sure wat else to add.....

Allah ma3akum
this was mor of a political discussion :p

Noor
11-16-2005, 05:27 PM
[QUOTE=Ameeratul Layl;111601]:sl:

[B]there is nothing wrong with saudi. Its a lovely country, though the ppl are a little arrogant. But hey...we all have alittle arrogance in us....and dont say u dont.....cuz ur not perfect. None of u are!

I would just like to remind you of this:

In a Hadith of the Holy Prophet it is narrated that,

“Whosoever has in his heart, even a atom of pride he will not enter paradise.”

May Allah make our hearts clean of any pride, Ameen.

sorry for going off topic, but the point made must be addressed.

Ameeratul Layl
11-16-2005, 05:28 PM
[QUOTE=Noor;111778]
format_quote Originally Posted by Ameeratul Layl

[B]there is nothing wrong with saudi. Its a lovely country, though the ppl are a little arrogant. But hey...we all have alittle arrogance in us....and dont say u dont.....cuz ur not perfect. None of u are!

I would just like to remind you of this:

In a Hadith of the Holy Prophet it is narrated that,

“Whosoever has in his heart, even a atom of pride he will not enter paradise.”

May Allah make our hearts clean of any pride, Ameen.

sorry for going off topic, but the point made must be addressed.

JazaKallah sis. Muwah!!!
Allah ma3ik

mahdisoldier19
11-22-2005, 08:24 PM
salam

Indeed this trouble is the sign of the endof times and inshallah the Imam mahdi willcome to re instate a true Islamic Ummah not a democractic one

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.