/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Scarry Moments In your life??

Taqiyah
06-29-2006, 03:47 AM
Asalama Alaikum..........

;D This is pretty simple just tell me what scared u the most in your life:thankyou: It could be anything:sister: :statisfie !!!....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
lolwatever
06-29-2006, 03:53 AM
when i was outside principles office to get suspended...

Taqiyah
06-29-2006, 03:57 AM
Ow!:rollseyes that must have been pretty scary....I personally have never been suspended:? but I know how uptight and strict principals are..:giggling:

Dahir
06-29-2006, 05:47 AM
when i was outside principles office to get suspended...
I actually enjoy those days, I mean, uh, that day, that SINGLE day...:uhwhat

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Knight
06-29-2006, 09:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
I don't get scared :coolalien :coolious:
Owh... tough guy.

You know what my scary moments are?

One of them is meeting Don Alvin "I'll take 'em all!!" Corleone.

SirZubair
06-29-2006, 09:20 AM
I have a few...

..nearly dying in a major car crash.

..Nearly getting expelled from Intermediate school.

..nearly getting expelled from High School.

..Nearly getting kicked out of REGENT TRAINING CENTRE.

..Getting chased by the Mongrel Mob

..Getting chased by the Black Power

There are more,but i cant remember them all.lol.

Allhumdulilah,i am still alive.. :X

Muslim Knight
06-29-2006, 09:22 AM
Muslim Ka nite your time will come ...
Oh yeahh? Bring 'em on. I'll take you all!

SirZubair
06-29-2006, 09:24 AM
LOL Zubair your life seems 'colourful'!!!
I have many more stories that i can share with you.....but i wont :p

Abdulwaheed
06-29-2006, 09:25 AM
The time i've been scared the most was when i was on a motorbike going around 65km/hr and i almost hit a car that pulled out of a side street.
I stopped the bike, got off and thanked Allah

Umm Khalid06
06-29-2006, 09:26 AM
when i was giving birth to my son
I had high blood pressure…
Fainted…
The second he was born he was taken away to the paediatric ward
My son could have died but god saved him:statisfie

Muslim Knight
06-29-2006, 09:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SirZubair
I have a few...

..nearly dying in a major car crash.

..Nearly getting expelled from Intermediate school.

..nearly getting expelled from High School.

..Nearly getting kicked out of REGENT TRAINING CENTRE.

..Getting chased by the Mongrel Mob

..Getting chased by the Black Power

There are more,but i cant remember them all.lol.

Allhumdulilah,i am still alive.. :X
Once upon a Gujarati-New Zealander gang member's life...

;D;D;D

You should really write a book... "Cradle 2 Gujarat"

I remember this one time, I was in my friend's car and he was driving. Then this Ford Ranger came from the opposite direction when all of a sudden it skidded and turned upside down right in front of us. Luckily we weren't hit. Instead the Ranger ended up in the drainage.

lolwatever
06-29-2006, 09:27 AM
The time i've been scared the most was when i was on a motorbike going around 65km/hr and i almost hit a car that pulled out of a side street.
perhaps your bike was the one i almost hit when i was pulling out of a car park... :hiding: lol alhamdulilah ur safe

Abdulwaheed
06-29-2006, 09:29 AM
Alhamdullilah sister. Im glad to hear that you and your son both made it

Abdulwaheed
06-29-2006, 09:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by lolwatever
perhaps your bike was the one i almost hit when i was pulling out of a car park... :hiding: lol alhamdulilah ur safe
Soo you are one of those drivers that dont look out for us people on motorbikes. i've been cut off by inconsiderate drivers so many times.

Alhamdullilah im safe lol

Umm Khalid06
06-29-2006, 09:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdulwaheed
Alhamdullilah sister. Im glad to hear that you and your son both made it
thank brother
Alhamdullilah Allah Is watching over us all and testing us all :)

Malaikah
06-29-2006, 09:36 AM
:sl:

Would have to be seeing my brother on the floor unconscious and not knowing what was wrong with him. :'(

lolwatever
06-29-2006, 09:37 AM
Soo you are one of those drivers that dont look out for us people on motorbikes. i've been cut off by inconsiderate drivers so many times.

Alhamdullilah im safe lol
lol no offense but i really think you lot should be legally forced to drive ur bikes on the walkpaths :rant: .. especially those push bikes!!

yeh i know then the pedestrians are gonna get annoyed and ask that bikes be banned from operating on walk ways.. but then that's your problem ;D ;D ;D

lol alhamdulialh ur safe!!
salamz

ps: cheese that's freaky, lol alhamdulilah he's concious now. maybe he became upset at the quality of a game he bought and then fainted ;D ...

SirZubair
06-29-2006, 09:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Knight
Once upon a Gujarati-New Zealander gang member's life...

;D;D;D

You should really write a book... "Cradle 2 Gujarat"
LOL,bro,i think you misunderstood my post from a couple of days ago :p

I never said i was a gang member :p

I said i got INVOLVED with one of the gangs,...i wasnt an inside-man,..i was simply an idiot who used to have deals with them. :hiding:

lolwatever
06-29-2006, 09:40 AM
Does anyone else find that now when you look back at these experiences, they are not as scary as they seemed back then?
i still get the shivers when i remember it.. it was like doomsday because the IT teacher kept saying how what i done was a crime and i could be sued and i was thinking *what the helll im only in year 9* :hiding:

Malaikah
06-29-2006, 09:41 AM
Nope:X

Muslim Knight
06-29-2006, 09:51 AM
Has anyone seen the film Kill Bill Vol 2? Where Uma Thermans character is buried alive! Now, that would be a truly scary experience, all else quails in comparison!
I thought you don't get scared? :rollseyes

IceQueen~
06-29-2006, 09:56 AM
now that's what we're supposed to do when something bad happens/nearly happens-pray to Allah. masha allah
:w:

IceQueen~
06-29-2006, 09:57 AM
when a knife nearly went into my throat..gulp!
(alhamdulillah Allah seved me..phew!)

Abdulwaheed
06-29-2006, 02:51 PM
The knife to the throat thing sounds pretty scary. i cut myself so many times i dont trust myself around knives anymore LOL

IceQueen~
06-29-2006, 02:53 PM
The knife to the throat thing sounds pretty scary. i cut myself so many times i dont trust myself around knives anymore LOL
believe me it was!!! i was totally freaked out...

06-29-2006, 02:56 PM
We once had an accident and our car banged this other car, which hit a bus.
But alhamdulillah we were all ok - maybe coz we were listening to the quran in the car..

Mawaddah
06-29-2006, 03:14 PM
The stories here are pretty funny most've them ;D

I almost rode headlong into a car once :X It was in Malaysia and I was 16 at the time and I was barrelling down the hill on full speed on my bike and out of no where a car pulled out of this corner.....Alhamdulillah I had the presence of mind to swerve out of the way but I ended in a ditch lol

Another time was when my mom was almost dying.......that was really scary, I was too scared to cry or anything, It was just like everything inside me was too frozen to do anything.

Ermmm......Once when I was in Yemen, my brother got into this frenzy and he grabbed a kitchen knife and was running after his friend with it :X

I have lots more but I have to think of them first......Man...alot of these things dont even seem half scary when you look back at it ;D

Taqiyah
06-29-2006, 03:20 PM
Asalama Alaikum......

I don't think I experienced lots of scary moments in my life:rollseyes which is pretty good...Alhamdulilah:statisfie
well......the scariest moment I could remember is when my sister's Psycho:heated: friend threatened to kill my family:? He even hired thugs and wouldn't leave our parking lot....:grumbling ooooh! How scary is that???

Mawaddah
06-29-2006, 03:24 PM
Oh Yeah!! I remember another supposedly 'scary' event :p

It was when we first got to Yemen and we went to the village so me and my siblings were looking around, and then all of a sudden we saw this lady walk out of a field with a long knife in her hand. At first me and my siblings were fascinated and wondering why did she have that in her hand? but then that fascination soon turned into terror when she turned to us and started waving the knife and came after us!!! :eek: so we ran and she was right behind us......I almost died I think. But in the end it turns out that all she wanted was to know if we wanted any grass for our rabbits :X

Yeah stupid I know, but at the time we thought she was going to murder us :p

Taqiyah
06-29-2006, 03:25 PM
loooooooooool OOOOH!!! that must have been really scary.........just kiddin

S_87
06-29-2006, 05:03 PM

watching a scary film where they sneak up behind you then going upstairs in night

Nabil-Munsif
06-29-2006, 07:18 PM
The scariest thing I remember was I was coming to the Joan Kroc at San Diego, California and I didn’t know how to swim so I had a buddy of mine look after me so I didn’t drown. I let go of the walk way to the pool, and I sunk to the bottom of the pool, and I was doing back flips under water not knowing up or down. So I garbed a friend of mine back and gasped for fresh air, but I think my friend back was bleeding. This was on the same month as when I almost drowned from doing a cannonball. So yeah I lived on :shade:

Riya90
06-29-2006, 08:06 PM
I remember when i got chased by this dog, that was so scary! :offended:

Nablus
06-29-2006, 08:17 PM
the scary moments for palestinians are uncountable

when the army prevent u to sleep in ur home

when the army force u to get out of ur home and sleep in the street

Nabil-Munsif
06-29-2006, 09:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Islamicgirl MS
I remember when i got chased by this dog, that was so scary! :offended:
Well I remember in Pakistan there were these Chinese neighbors and they had these two big dogs, and when ever the children were messing with the dogs they let the dogs loss to scare away the children. But this one time I came to see it and one little girl wasn’t so lucky she got pulled down by the dog, at that moment nobody came to here rescue fearing the other dog would go against them. Well I don't know if the dog got killed or the girl got killed or if the neighbors got kicked out. But I was haveing thoughts of murdering the dogs myself if I was'nt that terrifed :raging:.

Mawaddah
06-29-2006, 09:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nablus
the scary moments for palestinians are uncountable

when the army prevent u to sleep in ur home

when the army force u to get out of ur home and sleep in the street
Oh subhanallah I know :( Have you ever been in those situations sis? are you Palestinian?

F.Y.
06-30-2006, 01:41 AM
When my bro ran after me with a knife - twice (he was young and didnt know what he was doing)
When my mum was choking - my dad was frozen and white like a ghost. I almost cried coz she couldnt breath...we tried a few things but they made it worse...it lodged the food down her windpipe even more. Everyone was just stadning there. I read Surah Fatihah with full yaqeen and blew on my mum...and suddenly....the food came out. Alhamdulillah. Moral: Ask Allah first. I learned First Aid soon after. lol. Never want to go through that again.

Peace

lolwatever
06-30-2006, 01:43 AM
wow that's so scary

yeh lol my bro done that to me too!! i think he threatened to run at me with a knife and i was motionless b4 it occurred to me i should run for my life..

lol but we use 2 run after each other with sticks once in a while ;D

3iraqiyya
06-30-2006, 02:06 AM
Lol! tell me bout it! kids chasing you with potentail weapons n hurling knives at you. They need to see blood to learn its dangerous lol.

Scary moments- many, but the ones i can retrieve from memory after reading these posts:

In the pool a friend was drowning, choking, etc. Lifeguards didnt notice so i decided to be courageous in a split second n went to her aide. Next thing i know she uses me as a float except she holds onto me with my head submerged in the water, pushing me down. N soon we're both gasping for air. What a friend..lol would kill me to save herself :giggling: Then again, who wud sacrifice their lives for sum1 else?

2nd one...lol reading this ull prob laugh ur heads off but... opening up my results slip. ok everyone experiences at least an element of fear anxiety when opening up results but due to my circumstances in a-levels etc n everythng that depends on them...

3rd- sleeping on sate7 (whats it called in english- flat level roof) n hearing firing n the rest of it comig from all angles, n jumping whenever u hear 1 close. (my frst visit to iraq so not so used to it..ddnt sleep dwnstairs cz no elec so it was steamy hot n stuffy). No need to explain myself anyway lol

Sorry for this boring essay

Malaikah
06-30-2006, 02:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 3iraqiyya
2nd one...lol reading this ull prob laugh ur heads off but... opening up my results slip. ok everyone experiences at least an element of fear anxiety when opening up results but due to my circumstances in a-levels etc n everythng that depends on them...

LOL! youre not the only one! i was horrified when i held that damn envelope in my hand:offended:

Nabil-Munsif
06-30-2006, 03:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 3iraqiyya
Lol! tell me bout it! kids chasing you with potentail weapons n hurling knives at you. They need to see blood to learn its dangerous lol.

Scary moments- many, but the ones i can retrieve from memory after reading these posts:

In the pool a friend was drowning, choking, etc. Lifeguards didnt notice so i decided to be courageous in a split second n went to her aide. Next thing i know she uses me as a float except she holds onto me with my head submerged in the water, pushing me down. N soon we're both gasping for air. What a friend..lol would kill me to save herself :giggling: Then again, who wud sacrifice their lives for sum1 else?

3rd- sleeping on sate7 (whats it called in english- flat level roof) n hearing firing n the rest of it comig from all angles, n jumping whenever u hear 1 close. (my frst visit to iraq so not so used to it..ddnt sleep dwnstairs cz no elec so it was steamy hot n stuffy). No need to explain myself anyway lol

Sorry for this boring essay
Same thing when my brother not me and his friends swam all the way right next to a navy ship, and they were forming a triangle. Well they saw the navy ship coming so they tried desperately to break apart and well the almost drowned.

They one time I was at the beach, and I was trying to swim and something caught my feet, I don't remember being more scared in my life, I started to swing and I thought it was a snake, but it was a sea weeds.

Also related to water was when I step right into a sink hole and went under, this was at a skyline close to the beach, no swimming was allowed but we camped there and went for a swim. Yeah I lived on :shade:

Dhulqarnaeen
06-30-2006, 03:15 AM
Lol....its so funny reading your stories guys, and some of them are sad.
Scarry moments.
Well...once I studied in University.And I took mechanical engineering. And its well known that my mechanical students and geological students often have fight to eachother. It must be at least three times a year they will fight, and its like a war.
And then one day I was studying on the sixth floors, and while I was listening to the teacher explanation, theres noise out side, and we all went to check it out. And its appeared the geological combined with the economic and law students attacking us. And they threw many stones at us, and when I looked thru the windows I saw a lot of crowd waving the swords and block of wood.I was like "Inna lillahi...I am going to die NOW!!" ;D . I was so scared and didnt know what to do. And then these egnorants burnt the first floor, yaa Allah, I was wondering if they burnt the first floor then how can I go home cause I have to go thru the first floor to get out the university :heated: . I was so frustated. And its all because of those stupid people who like to fight. So in the end when they heard help from the police and for our seniors came, they ran away. And I went out the university savely. Thanksfully my car didnt wrecked out ;D , alhamdulillah alla kulli hal.

And another story when my father ever got a cramph on his stomach and he was so pale, and it made me afraid. So I just took him to the hospital at three oclock in the morning. I was so worried that time.

And when thunamy happened in Aceh, it made me scared too watching how great the punishment from Allah was :muddlehea :yawn: . There was a lot of dead bodies laying on the street, theyre all black and all swolen, ad so many people cried because they lost their parents, their children, and so many people have lost whole of their family :heated: I was imagining HOW if I was there and didnt have time to move away from the thunamy :offended: . Its really really horified :offended: . So we can take lesson taht a disaster can happen anytime, anywhere, and any place without any knowledge can predict. Cause we must KNOW that a disaster, the rain, the mountain eruption, the earthquake is NOT HAPPENED because of natural movements, but its because of ALLAHs -azza wa jalla- will, and the natural movements just the washilah so the disasters can happen. Thats our aqidah.

Daffodil
06-30-2006, 03:39 PM
The last time i was scared was yday when i seen a moth in my bathroom. argghhh

DAWUD_adnan
06-30-2006, 03:43 PM
yeah ive had some moments, the time i almost DROWNED and the time i almos CHOKED, but subhanAllah I got to live another day !

limitless
06-30-2006, 11:27 PM

mm....the most scariest moment i ever had was when I accidently hit ....hmm...more like smacked the teacher ...i was just opening the door for her but insstead i just smacked her i felt so bad about it and i thought i was gonna get suspended for SURE!! and it happened this year too. The other is with my sci lab #2 i borrowed my friends to make sure mine was in order and my same sci teacher taught i copied all his info and stuff but i didnt and i was scared to get a zero and get suspended!

:w:

obada
07-01-2006, 06:29 AM
the most scariest moment i ever had was when i use to get lost in a huge crowded mall. this happened to me so much when i was a little kid, the reason for this is i would mixup the hands of my mom(which am supposed to be holdin) with other ppl's. loool i remember this happening at keast twice. IT'S SCARY

Asyur an-Nagi
07-01-2006, 06:46 AM
i left a place (after a brief two days visit) with aeroplane,
enjoyed my flight,
back home safe,
turned on tv,
and the place i left few hours ago was swept away by tsunami:unhappy:

Malaikah
07-01-2006, 06:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Daffodil
The last time i was scared was yday when i seen a moth in my bathroom. argghhh

EEEEWWWWW!!!!! moths!+o( +o( i remember once when i was at camp (at high school) and the shower had a spider web in the corner with a huge dead moth in it!:offended: +o(

format_quote Originally Posted by Asyur an-Nagi
i left a place (after a brief two days visit) with aeroplane,
enjoyed my flight,
back home safe,
turned on tv,
and the place i left few hours ago was swept away by tsunami:unhappy:
Now that is scary! subhannallah!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.