/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What is Your Dream?

Dahir
06-29-2006, 09:29 AM
Insha Allah,

Everything comes out alright in your lives, what is your Dream? What is the one thing you've always seen yourself doing. This could be realistic or unrealistic. This could be flying around the moon in a large teacup or living in a six-bedroom house with your spouse and kids, one day.

I'll go First:

My dream is to create my own website in the next few weeks, and by year's end, create a profitable income to pay for college and set me for the rest of my life.

Now, Dreams can become a reality, well, not the teacup moon-ride dream, but any practical dream of yours can come true. I've already created a four-man team of close, trusted friends, and we've already created plans for our website, so maby things will go my way, Insha Allah.

P.S. - That teacup moon-ride dream is mine, get your own dream!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
06-29-2006, 10:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
My dream: When people realise me for the genius I am :-\
i consider myself as a "people" and i realise you as a genius.

~~~~DREAM COME TRUE~~~~

;)

lolwatever
06-29-2006, 10:47 AM
*Good luck with that Dahir... one easy way to make money ;) *

my dream.. umm.. jannatul-Firdaws... imagine that

IbnAbdulHakim
06-29-2006, 10:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by lolwatever
*Good luck with that Dahir... one easy way to make money ;) *

my dream.. umm.. jannatul-Firdaws... imagine that
:salamext:

our dream bro, "OUR" dream ;)

:wasalamex

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IceQueen~
06-29-2006, 10:53 AM
my dream is a bit long and i don't know whether people would laugh at it, but anyway it includes all my family, friends, relatives etc...

Taqiyah
06-29-2006, 03:36 PM
Asalama Alaikum........

I got lots of dreams I guess...;D First of all I want to get a scholarship and go to my dream college "Yale';D..I wanna be a Pediatrician and a writer....I wanna go to Hajj with my mom:sister: I wanna build a Masjid :statisfie I wanna build a Children's Hospital:) .......loooool I know;D I am a dreamer:giggling:

Mawaddah
06-29-2006, 03:44 PM
Hmmm......A Dream I have on my mind right now is that I could put an end to this waiting right NOW NOW NOW!!!!!:grumbling

I want to go and continue My Islamic studies again and become an Aalimah Insha'allah :sister:

I want to have Children who will be beautiful in their Akhlaaq and Khuluq and will be Succesful in the Dunyaa and Aakhirah Insha'allah.

Oh!! I forgot to add on to my dream to be an Aalimah : And that Allah accepts my Deeds Insha'allah!! and make people be able to benefit from my teachings :'(

I want to have a loving happy Islamic family Insha'allah :statisfie

I want a bungalow with a biiiiiiig yard and a pool with a windy waterslide and a pond with fishies and a hammock and swings a long stretch for me to go rollerblading on :shade:

I want to Adopt a Child!!! Insha'allah :wub:

Aaaah.........My dreams just keep on coming, I better sign off now lol

Syed Hussain
06-29-2006, 03:58 PM
Asw
my dream is to bring back the land of Palestine back to the Muslims
Asw

Nabil-Munsif
06-29-2006, 06:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Syed Hussain
Asw
my dream is to bring back the land of Palestine back to the Muslims
Asw

Aren’t the majority of the Palestinians Muslims, so don't they own Palestine or is it a smaller sub group that once was a larger majority?:?

- Qatada -
06-29-2006, 07:02 PM

Brother Nabil-Munsif - the zionists took over palestine with the help of the west. So the muslims are being forced to leave their own country so the jews can settle there..

But by the will of Allaah Almighty, the muslims will be victorious insha'Allaah, and Palestine will be the muslim land once again.

It's a constant battle between good and evil.

:wasalamex

Dahir
06-29-2006, 10:47 PM
Okay...I see I'm the only person here with a short-term dream, I feel inadequate. I'll make my dream more "worthy" - I want to get a PhD by age 28, open 30 Mosques by age 30, donate $50,000 by age 30, and play a significant role in World Affairs anytime I ever get the chance.

ARE MY DREAMS WORTHY NOW?:crickey:

Arwa
06-29-2006, 10:51 PM
:sl:

A peaceful war-free, crime-free, danger-free, world, and PROPER unity of the Muslim ummah. Insha'Allah.

Dahir
06-29-2006, 10:56 PM
A peaceful war-free, crime-free, danger-free, world, and PROPER unity of the Muslim ummah. Insha'Allah.
Wow. That's a SUPERdream. But, that has taken foothold in some Islamic nations and communities, it's just the rest of the 90% that has to be purified.

Arwa
06-29-2006, 11:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dahir
Wow. That's a SUPERdream. But, that has taken foothold in some Islamic nations and communities, it's just the rest of the 90% that has to be purified.
Some? Not good enough is it. lool

Dahir
06-29-2006, 11:04 PM
Some? Not good enough is it. lool
No, and FAR from it, but a dream is a dream.

searcheroftruth
06-30-2006, 04:19 AM
my dream has been promised to me and the rest of the musilms all over the world by allah that oneday islam will rule the world once again but that day does not seem near what i mean is that how can we fight to win back the world from the kuffar when we stand and watch while palestinians and chechnyan brothers in islam die by the guns of the kuffar and even fight against are own brothes in islam

Taqiyah
06-30-2006, 04:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by searcheroftruth
my dream has been promised to me and the rest of the musilms all over the world by allah that oneday islam will rule the world once again but that day does not seem near what i mean is that how can we fight to win back the world from the kuffar when we stand and watch while palestinians and chechnyan brothers in islam die by the guns of the kuffar and even fight against are own brothes in islam

Aslama Aliakum...

That is so true!:heated: and I dream of that too:) We will just have to pray to Allah to strengthen our Iman:) and guide our hearts...InshaAllah that day will come sooner than we thought:statisfie

gbrl
06-30-2006, 06:15 AM
my dream is to lead a good life; to finish this stupid degree; get a job; have a happy family and die peacefully.....sounds simple huh? well there are thousands of obstacles in the way.. even now... so i guess its a kinda huge unattainable dream....

IbnAbdulHakim
06-30-2006, 09:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by gbrl
my dream is to lead a good life; to finish this stupid degree; get a job; have a happy family and die peacefully.....sounds simple huh? well there are thousands of obstacles in the way.. even now... so i guess its a kinda huge unattainable dream....
but the thing is can you really die peacefully?

i heard wen u die it feels like 360 swords are stabbed into you wen ur soul is taken out unless your shaheed :eek:

^ is that sahih? :?

------
06-30-2006, 09:22 AM
I want to become an Aalimah Insha'Allah! And help others to convert to Islam. Also become a better Muslim than I am now.

Isaac
06-30-2006, 09:34 AM
its not just if ur a shaheed in the sense of the word. If you being as far as i understand and have learnt a muslim and live humble and rightous life in accordance to the sharia and the sunnah of muhammed pbuh to your best ability then ur sole will be extracted with ease by angels with the most beautiful appearnces who are rushing to take you soul to their creator.

If you have let make it simple been haughty and negectful of the sharia and sunnah in terms of either simple neglect or rejection then again from what i understand then your not going to have an easy time. Instead of angles with beautiful appearances you will get the opposite, instead of taking you soul up to the creator gently, it will be dragged and thrown forth and back, and it will be extracted by being ripped out with large claw type feeling, which probably means the same as swords in you post.

Allahualim, lets just pray that we die with imaan and life a life in accordance to the sunnah of muahmmed pbuh. if we do that then allah as guranteed us jannah. Thats not my gurantee but allah gurantee, and verily allah never takes back what has been promised to the mu'min.

dianputri
06-30-2006, 09:56 AM
[B]flying around the moon in a large teacup
I would like to flying around the moon in a large tea cup....:D
really,,i want,,,,:D

my dream is :

* I hope mom always health.
* I hope for 02 July circumtances children will be sucess and have Ridho BY ALLAH Al mighty.
* I wanna go for Hajj and with mom and my sister and brothers too.
* I wanna have umrah also
* I wanna have my own business
* I wanna have husband and kids...
* I wanna have my own house,,cause mom never allow me to separated with her.
* I wanna travelling around the world mostly jazirah Arab.
* I wanna like to flying around the moon in a large of tea cup.

i think that's all for now,,
perhaps,,you will allow me if i want to add some of my dreams again....:D

thanks

Abdul-Raouf
06-30-2006, 10:36 AM
1.A world full of Mu'mins filled with eemaan ......... without a single kafir - jinn or Kafir - Human...... without any poor... Each and everyone praying 5 times each day regularly...... All men with beard... All women with Hijab........All filled with affection and love.... Mosques filled with mu'mins 24hrs..... (Obviously there wont be any theft, murder, suicide, war, earthquake, drought, flood... )

2. After death i want to be in the best heaven - Jannathul Firdaus ..... enjoying the golden oppurtunity ........to see ALLAH.

Pk_#2
06-30-2006, 10:40 AM
^^ snAP! same :)

sowi can't type wile eating pop corn...and doin work...teacha gna shout soon lol :p

Daffodil
06-30-2006, 03:34 PM
My dream is to bring back the khilafat (obviously cant do it on my own) but with the help of a united ummah.

This will eradicate all the problems that we have, there will be no more poverty there will be no more crime there will be no more opression etc. I cant wait for that day.

Dahir
06-30-2006, 10:59 PM
Whoa! Some hefty dreams there, I feel left out, like my dream is getting less and less 'for-the-greater-good'. Here's my NEW dream:

1. To not have a nightmare.

2. To have a dream where I can dream about dreaming the dream that I dreamt about the night before.

3. Build a Mosque, go to Mecca during or after college.

4. To get to college (not too hard for me).

5. To have my four dreams come true.

Pk_#2
06-30-2006, 11:04 PM
Number 2 and 5 are cool :)

limitless
06-30-2006, 11:20 PM
Hmm, intersting dreams. Honestly, my dreams are different from most of you.
My dream is:
Finish reading/reciting Qu'ran
Be the best and follow all of islamic teachings,sunnah and be a better muslim brother
Get a degree in Charted Accountant, Genetic Engineering
Get married to a wonderful wife and have kids
Travel the world with my wife and of course my mom!! Going to umrah and haji
To be able to fulfil the needs and extra needs of my wife and my mom
To become a CEO of Sony Ent, Corp.

thats it for now :D

Isra
07-01-2006, 01:41 AM
insh allah My dreams are ,

*Have a child
*Meet my husbands family and his children
*Get my human services degree
*Be a therapist make enough money so my husband can sit at home (he is working so hard while I go to school)
*Go to the hajj with my husband.
*Learn to speeak Arabic (I understand what others are saying, but I'm too shy to speak this language)
*Have a house on a green hill with flowers, trees, a small fish pond, and a fence around the bottom of the hill. And horses in the back yard.

Pinkie
07-01-2006, 01:44 AM
It's my dream to build a madrasah :).

3iraqiyya
07-01-2006, 02:07 AM
That inshaAllah, Godwilling before the end of time, the chains around Iraq are unbolted, it becomes free, civil war ends, shias n sunnis unite, troops causing nothing but corruption leave, and its power is restored. And it is ruled by just, pious muslims. And Baghdad becomes the city it used to be. could go on forever.

Aaaaameeen ya rabbal3alameen

obada
07-01-2006, 05:53 AM
my dream (based on the dreams that were dreamed by other dreamers in this thread) is that ALL the dreams that were dreamed by other dreamers in this thread are to come true, and me being a huge part of it.
-----------
who has a better dream than that ???

Dahir
07-01-2006, 08:04 AM
my dream (based on the dreams that were dreamed by other dreamers in this thread) is that ALL the dreams that were dreamed by other dreamers in this thread are to come true, and me being a huge part of it.
Why not smash that into one big SUPERdream and dream that your dream is close to the dream dreamt by some of the other dreamers in the dreams they have in the state of dreamland whilst dreaming of reversing their nightmares into dreams. InshaAllah that comes true, if you understand, that is.

Far7an
07-01-2006, 08:14 AM
The mods dream: A day will come when no members will break any rules.

I know, I know... but we can still dream.

Far7an
07-01-2006, 09:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
If only all members were like me right? :coolious:
We are discussing dreams, not nightmares!

Asyur an-Nagi
07-01-2006, 09:19 AM
make my own clinic at Palestine and give a free medical service, and seeing Ka'bah again. Insha Allah

umm-sulaim
07-01-2006, 04:48 PM
I always dreamt of building a masjid, mainly because of the ajar (reward). In the hadeeth almutawaatir, the prophet sallalahu alayhi wassalam said "whoever builds a house for Allah, Allah (ta3aala) builds him a house, aaaaaah imagine that!
If i achieve that, then i`d like to build an orphanage, cos of the reward again, the prophet sallalahu alayhi wasslam said" me and the guardian of the yateem (orphan) are like these two,he then indicated his index finger and the middle finger and they were stuck together.
InshaAllah, may Allah make it possible.

MinAhlilHadeeth
07-01-2006, 05:03 PM
Mr dream.... the pleasure of Allah.
My dream... to become a student of knowledge.
My dream... to actually make a difference to the ummah, however small.
My dream... to be the mother of a shaheed.
BUT... dreams need to be followed with actions, for them to become a reality.
W'salaam

MinAhlilHadeeth
07-01-2006, 05:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by umm-sulaim
I always dreamt of building a masjid, mainly because of the ajar (reward). In the hadeeth almutawaatir, the prophet sallalahu alayhi wassalam said "whoever builds a house for Allah, Allah (ta3aala) builds him a house, aaaaaah imagine that!
If i achieve that, then i`d like to build an orphanage, cos of the reward again, the prophet sallalahu alayhi wasslam said" me and the guardian of the yateem (orphan) are like these two,he then indicated his index finger and the middle finger and they were stuck together.
InshaAllah, may Allah make it possible.
InshaAlah sis, what a beautiful dream. May Allah make it a reality for you, and accept your good deeds, ameen.
W'salaam

obada
07-01-2006, 06:56 PM
Why not smash that into one big SUPERdream and dream that your dream is close to the dream dreamt by some of the other dreamers in the dreams they have in the state of dreamland whilst dreaming of reversing their nightmares into dreams. InshaAllah that comes true, if you understand, that is.
oh man, i understood the first part, but i couldn't keep up after that, its complicating. Anyways, lets hope all our dreams come true:)

SirZubair
07-01-2006, 07:01 PM
My dream is to insha'allah get married in the next 6months,become financially stable,have 2 children within 10 years,teach them Islam and love for all the Prophets,and watch them grow up with Taqwa in their hearts (insha'allah).

If i can do all that,i will insha'allah be a very happy man.

Pk_#2
07-01-2006, 08:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Far7an
We are discussing dreams, not nightmares!
hah that was funny!

Dreams, got loads, but i'll be here forever if i start listing :)

AsalamuAlaykum.

maryam (",)
07-02-2006, 04:34 PM
JANNAH

travel...travel...travel

Helena
07-02-2006, 07:38 PM
my dream...

my dream to travel away from da problems and difficulties in the world
my dream jus to see peace,
my dream to help one another,
my dream to defeat the saytan,
my dream each one of us to become a better muslims and fulfill our duties to our lord,
my dream, to go to hajj, atleast twice a year...
my dream to be near to my mum, never loose her sight
my dream.....pray that all of us go to jannah inshalah....see one glance of our prophet(saw)

my dream.......

Bint-Al-Islam
07-02-2006, 08:35 PM
My Dream is to go to Janat-Al Firdous and pray that all Ummah to be in Janat Al Firdous...Inshallah
My Dream is to go to Hajj w/ my family and friends...Inshallah
My Dream is to build millions of Mosques...Inshallah
My Dream is to unite the muslims back togethe and to make the world in peace...Inshallah
My Dream is to be a student of the knowldge and to memorize the Quran and all Hadith and the 99 names of Allah...Inshallah
My Dream is to help people...Inshallah

I pray to Allah that Inshallah every1's dreams to come true..

muslim_friend
07-03-2006, 12:10 PM

Jihad fi sabilillah.....

07-03-2006, 12:26 PM
For now my dream is to get some certain some1 to stop picking on me :heated:

But otherwise:
To do Hajj and have it accepted
To do umrah lots of times
To get married and have lotsa lurrvley children who will strive in the path of Allah
To be able to recite the whole Quran off by heart (in tajweed of course)
To have the best character like that of Rasullullah
To become an aalimah
To do proper preparation for my aakhirah

"rabbanaa aatinaa fiddunyaa hasanatow wa aakhirati hasanatow waqinaa 'athaabanaar"

"Oh Allah give us a happy life in this world and in the hereafter and protect us from the punishment of the fire."

AAMEEN!

Abdullah4ever
07-03-2006, 12:34 PM

My dream that i hope happens soon is to return to allah Ta'ala, and to finish the quran and learn how to read it in all the ways of reading the quran. Also i want to become a 'Aalim one day but i dont think so lol. And last one but one im trying to acomplish soon is to get accepted by Madeenah universty one day :)

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.