/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How Many Karomah Of The Companions And Shalihin Do U Know?

Dhulqarnaeen
06-29-2006, 09:35 AM
:sl:
Do U know that Al Anbiya wal mursaleen, especially Rasulullah shalallahu alaihi wasallam have karomah (miracles). And also the companions, tabiin, tabiut tabieen, and shalihin also ever have karomah from Allah. Lets share it so it can encourage us to be more taqwa. And please bring daleel as you can so its more reliable and trusted. Cause there are a lot of people who make up stories about these salihin people, example when suufi made a lot of lies story about syaikh Abdul qadir jaelani, etc. So if you wanna write in this thread telling about karomah of salihin then please bring daleel from Quran and sunnah. Jazakallah khayr for everybody who paying attention :brother:
ooh...and please write the fawaaid (the lesson taht we can take from it) in the end of your story ok. Barokallahu fiikum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
06-29-2006, 09:40 AM
:salamext:

bro, how are we suppose to get Daleel for the salihin? The salihin refers to righteous mu'mins right? Those of high faith?... if Allah bestows any favors on them it wud b hard to provide daleel :?

:wasalamex

Dhulqarnaeen
06-29-2006, 09:54 AM

Ad Dhahabi said in kitab tarikh Al Islam.
Amir Ismail bin Ahmad told me:
"My father sent me a teacher and he taught me rafidhah (shia)teaching. And when I slept I dreamth I met Rasulullah shalallahu alaihi wasallam with Abu Bakar and Umar radhiallahu anhum. And then Rasulullah asked me:"Why you cursed my two companions here?"
I was just standing. And then he talked to me and then he swayyed his hand to my face. I woke up so afraid. I was shaking and had fever. I was lying on my bed for eight months and my hair started to fall down. And then one of the brother visited me and asked me to tell him what was really going on with me. And then I tol dhim all what happened. And then he told me:"You should appologize to Rasulullah".
And then I apologized (in dua) and I made my taubah to Allah. And in a week my hair started to grow back.

Fawaaid: This is the karomah of Abu Bakar Ash Shiddiq and Umar, that Rasulullah even protected them in someones dream. And theres a lot of karomah which happen with Abu Bakr and Umar. And maybe some of you can tell us insha Allah :brother:. And also its mean we must love the companions of Rasulullah whom Allah and Rasulullah love them and ridho to them and their iman. So its haram and can make us kafeer to insult and curse them.

Dhulqarnaeen
06-29-2006, 09:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abd'Majid

bro, how are we suppose to get Daleel for the salihin? The salihin refers to righteous mu'mins right? Those of high faith?... if Allah bestows any favors on them it wud b hard to provide daleel :?

Please read my post above. what I mean daleel is from Quran and sunnah or maybe explanation of ulama. It can also included as daleel. Like Adh Dhahabi said above that he heard from fulan and fulan and fulan, and I thin its enough. And this is can be included as dalil too. Or maybe you can put where you got the stories as your daleel. And if theres a mistakes then we can correct eachother insha Allah. I havo go now, and back another 12 hours insha Allah. :brother: :w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
06-29-2006, 10:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dhulqarnaeen
Please read my post above. what I mean daleel is from Quran and sunnah or maybe explanation of ulama. It can also included as daleel. Like Adh Dhahabi said above that he heard from fulan and fulan and fulan, and I thin its enough. And this is can be included as dalil too. Or maybe you can put where you got the stories as your daleel. And if theres a mistakes then we can correct eachother insha Allah. I havo go now, and back another 12 hours insha Allah. :brother: :w:

i see bro, i'll ask my mum to tell me some stories, she knows loaaads, inshaAllah i'll share them later today :)

umm-sulaim
07-05-2006, 10:23 PM
Sheikhul Islam, may Allah have mercy upon him said, the best awliyaa are those that have the greatest knowledge of what was given to muhammed 3alayhi sallatu wassalaam, and the geatest followers.
Theres a book written by Al-Imam Al-laalakaa'ee called "karaamatul awliyaa" it mentions some wonderful stories, but be wary of some of the asaaneed.
Also in kitaabul fataawa by Sheikh ul Islam may Allah have mercy upon him theres a chapter on this.
I like the story of usair bin hudhair, may Allah be pleased with him. (found in Bukhaari and kitaab al-laalaaka'ee)

Karimeldib
12-06-2006, 06:33 PM
Al Karama is for the Saleheen, while the miricle is for the Anbyaa. the difference is that one is sent by Allah as a challenge to the people, while the other is just a sign to help people stay on their Iman.
Not having a karama does not me you are less pious.. the companions of the prophet peace be upon him had less than the tabeen, but they were much better than them and had greater iman..
and not everything that is out of the ordinary is a karama, the dajal will come at the end of time with many strange things, but he is a liar.. Al Sahfe3y once said if you see a man walk on water and fly in the sky do not follow him until you are certain that he follows the quran and the sunna with the understanding of the companions

Dhulqarnaeen
12-07-2006, 03:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Karimeldib
Al Karama is for the Saleheen, while the miricle is for the Anbyaa. the difference is that one is sent by Allah as a challenge to the people, while the other is just a sign to help people stay one there Iman.
Not having a karama does not me you are less pious.. the companions of the prophet peace be upon him had less than the nabeen, but they were much better than them and had greater iman..
and not everything that is out of the ordinary is a karama, the dajal will come at the end of time with many strange things, but he is a lier.. Al Sahfe3y once said if you see a man walk on water and fly in the sky do not follow him until you are certain that he follows the quran and the sunna with the understanding of the companions
:sl: Wellsaid masha ALlah bro. Where you get the information from akhi? :)

Ibn Abi Ahmed
12-07-2006, 03:09 AM
:sl:

See:
http://www.islamicboard.com/588125-post3.html

:w:

hamidah
12-29-2006, 06:42 AM
salams
this is good u guyz ilike the ques. but how r we gona get the daleel

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.