/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Entertainment

IbnAbdulHakim
06-29-2006, 10:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
It's purely for enterainment, i think you maybe over analysing!

:salamext:

What do you think of "Entertainment"?

Entertainment of disbelievers in the hereafter:
Do the Unbelievers think that they can take My servants as protectors besides Me? Verily We have prepared Hell for the Unbelievers for (their) entertainment.
For him is Entertainment with Boiling Water.

Entertainment of the believers in the hereafter:
On the other hand, for those who fear their Lord, are Gardens, with rivers flowing beneath; therein are they to dwell (for ever),- a gift from the presence of Allah; and that which is in the presence of Allah is the best (bliss) for the righteous.

Commandment of Allah in this dunya:
What is the life of this world but play and amusement? But best is the home in the hereafter, for those who are righteous. Will ye not then understand?

Leave alone those who take their religion to be mere play and amusement, and are deceived by the life of this world. But proclaim (to them) this (truth): that every soul delivers itself to ruin by its own acts: it will find for itself no protector or intercessor except Allah: if it offered every ransom, (or reparation), none will be accepted: such is (the end of) those who deliver themselves to ruin by their own acts: they will have for drink (only) boiling water, and for punishment, one most grievous: for they persisted in rejecting Allah.

I choose the Akhirah :)

:wasalamex

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MinAhlilHadeeth
06-29-2006, 10:55 AM
MashaAllah. I'd give you reps, but i've been too generous today.
W'salaam

IbnAbdulHakim
06-29-2006, 10:57 AM
JazakAllah khair Ukhti.

IceQueen~
06-29-2006, 11:02 AM
i can say i choose akhirah but when it comes down to doing it-it's a different story...sniff-Allah help us all, ameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
06-29-2006, 11:04 AM
Ameen! May Allah make it easy for us all InshaAllah Ta'ala!

Its not too hard, when you learn to love worship, everything feels easy Alhamdullilah :)

------
06-29-2006, 11:06 AM
Jazakallah a really good post - Masha'Allah!

IceQueen~
06-29-2006, 11:12 AM
yeah but loving worship isn't the only thing-we need to gain knowledge and then act upon it and also preach it to others...
an then sometimes our iman is weak and we do stuff that wastes time and we may also have fights with our friends/siblings and get mad with parents etc
life is no peice of cake!
as soon as you accomplish one thing-shaytan comes with another...

and then theirs just your own little nafs -always bugging along the way-never leaving you.
phew! need to get a good strong bridle to stir that nafs MY way instead of the other way round insha allah.

IbnAbdulHakim
06-29-2006, 11:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Marya1
yeah but loving worship isn't the only thing-we need to gain knowledge and then act upon it and also preach it to others...
MashALlah sis :)
Verily Man is in loss,Except such as have Faith, and do righteous deeds, and (join together) in the mutual teaching of Truth, and of Patience and Constancy.

an then sometimes our iman is weak and we do stuff that wastes time and we may also have fights with our friends/siblings and get mad with parents etc
Jihad fi-sabillilah, the great rewards do not come wivout a price.

life is no peice of cake!
agreed. u cant eat it :(

as soon as you accomplish one thing-shaytan comes with another...
Jannah is surrounded wiv calamities as stated in sahih al-bukhari. May Allah make our iman strong enuff to endure them. Ameen,

and then theirs just your own little nafs -always bugging along the way-never leaving you.
Jihad fi-sabillilah :)

phew! need to get a good strong bridle to stir that nafs MY way instead of the other way round insha allah.
May Allah make it easy 4 u inshaAllah Ameen!

06-29-2006, 11:19 AM
Nice post brother. Jazakallahkhair.

Pk_#2
06-29-2006, 11:52 AM
AsalamuAlaykum,

Hmm...

Ameen to dua's

And jazakhala for quote @ Bro Abd-Majio

IceQueen~
06-30-2006, 12:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abd'Majid

May Allah make it easy 4 u inshaAllah Ameen!

J/K bro-and same to you too, ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.