I have no idea, someone help me out please

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
al-fateh
06-29-2006, 02:14 PM
maybe if u clarify the question it would be better

Ummah
06-29-2006, 07:51 PM
Asalaamualaikum

maybe if someone who is capable could kindly translate it into english..........

amirah_87
06-29-2006, 07:55 PM
ass salaamu alaykum

walaahu a3lam severe wiswaas.....sum1 one who's got bad wiswaas

try getingit in arabic text or sumthing akhee inshaAllah

wa alaykum ass salaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
06-29-2006, 08:04 PM
:salamext:

I thought 'wa Allaahu a'lam' means - and Allaah knows best.

severe is an english word which means - Causing great discomfort, damage, or distress.

And waswasa is the whisperings from shaytan (satan.)

An example of it is the following:

Praise be to Allaah.

Waswaas is a kind a sickness, may Allaah keep us and you safe from it. It is caused by the shaytaan gaining control over a person and filling him with anxiety, grief, distress and worry.

Waswaas is of various kinds, such as waswasah about divorce, where the person affected thinks that he has divorced his wife, or thinks to himself about divorce and he is uncertain as to whether he has uttered the words of divorce or not, and he remains confused, although he no intention or desire to divorce his wife.

Some of them think that if they say a certain word to their wives or they do not respond to them, that divorce has taken place thereby, and that this is a metaphor for divorce. All of that is an illusion that has no reality. Perhaps he feels that the words came out of his mouth and he heard them. Even if we assume that such a person did speak audible words, then as long as he is affected by waswaas and did not really intend a divorce, then his divorce does not count. This is the meaning of the words of Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him) quoted in the question.

Some people experience waswaas with regard to purification; every time they do wudoo’, they repeat it, thinking that they did not wash one part of the body, or that their wudoo’ is lacking, or that if they do not repeat wudoo’ they will remain uncertain for the rest of the day. Thus he is overwhelmed with a strong urge to repeat his wudoo’, and he will not feel at ease until he does so. We have mentioned in a number of answers that the way to treat waswaas is to strengthen one’s faith by doing righteous deeds and reciting beneficial dhikrs, and also not paying attention to the waswaas or responding to it.

See questions no. 62839 and 39684.

And Allaah knows best.

Islam Q&A (www.islam-qa.com)

source: http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ln...QR=83029&dgn=4

Allaah Almighty knows best.

:wasalamex

I R Paki
06-29-2006, 10:30 PM
Thanks, I knew what severe means, but thanks on the whole :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.