/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Thousands mourn Ashri...

lavikor201
06-29-2006, 10:37 PM
Thousands of people attended the funeral of Eliyahu Asheri in Jerusalem on Thursday afternoon. Asheri was murdered after being kidnapped by terrorists on Sunday.

Link to image

jpost.com

I assume somone will come and justify the murderers actions by telling me that they were just 'getting israel back for something...' its a never ending cycle.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
afriend
06-29-2006, 10:40 PM
And this cycle will continue until some MATURE person just goes up and says, no more fighting, let's live together in harmony...that'll be the day :)

I R Paki
When 1 jew dies at the hands of palestians, 1000 people mourn, when 1 iraqi innocent dies, no-one mourns.

Pathetic.

Islamicboy
I agree it is a never ending cycle until Isa (Jesus) A.S kills all the Israely army..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
afriend
06-29-2006, 10:41 PM
Iraq....Palestine......Kashmir, what comes to mind at first thought?

lavikor201
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
And this cycle will continue until some MATURE person just goes up and says, no more fighting, let's live together in harmony...that'll be the day :)
Great Post.

When 1 jew dies at the hands of palestians, 1000 people mourn, when 1 iraqi innocent dies, no-one mourns.
Here it comes... the Justification of a senseless Murder. You know what? I mourn when an innocent Iraqi dies. I mourn when anyone inncoent dies... Unlike some on this forum.

I agree it is a never ending cycle until Isa (Jesus) A.S kills all the Israely army
Why would he kill his own people? :-)

afriend
format_quote Originally Posted by Islamicboy
I agree it is a never ending cycle until Isa (Jesus) A.S kills all the Israely army..
you mean the anti-christ, Dajjal and his forces

Islamicboy
06-29-2006, 10:42 PM
Anti Christ are jews bro

lavikor201
06-29-2006, 10:43 PM
Anti Christ are jews bro

:giggling:

Okay... you believe that Anti-Semitism you were brainwashed to learn....

afriend
A murder is a murder, a death is a death, whoever it is, we should have some respect and sorrow for them and their families, no matter who they are, Muslim, Jew or Christian. To Allah we belong and to him we return.

afriend
Anti Christ are jews bro
There is only 1 anti christ ;D

lavikor201
A murder is a murder, a death is a death, whoever it is, we should have some respect and sorrow for them and their families, no matter who they are, Muslim, Jew or Christian. To Allah we belong and to him we return.
Good post.

Islamicboy
06-29-2006, 10:46 PM
Dajal is the promised Messiah for Jews which they are awaiting if you refuse to believe that then you don't believe in prophet Muhammed S.A.W hadeeth

lavikor201
06-29-2006, 10:48 PM
And how is that little prophecy gonna come true? 70,000 jews from Iran when it is the fastest shrinking Jewish community on earth... in 20 years you might not have 7,000 Jews in Iran...

The Messiah will bring peace upon the earth, and you will look back at your statement and see how wrong you were.

afriend
06-29-2006, 10:50 PM
sorry bro, u need to get your facts straight.....Read about The coming of The False Messiah.......

Ibn Abi Ahmed
06-29-2006, 10:51 PM
:sl:

Ah. Isreal tastes a tiny drop of its own medicine. Frankly, i have no feelings for this person. One isreali to over thousands of Palestinians, that doesnt even make a difference on the scale of dead Palestinians.

:w:

lavikor201
06-29-2006, 10:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ähmed

Ah. Isreal tastes a tiny drop of its own medicine. Frankly, i have no feelings for this person. One isreali to over thousands of Palestinians, that doesnt even make a difference on the scale of dead Palestinians.

Way to go! You win!

You decided to not care about a senseless murder and tried to Justify the act of Murder... Your prize is....

SHAME

I mourn all the dead... palestinian or israeli... it is an extremely hateful thing you said.. and imagine this happend to one of your own. He was an innocent kid!

Vishnu
06-29-2006, 11:03 PM
Truly sickening how somone can justify this behavoir... very sick indeed.

He wasn't a soldier... he was innocent. Israel doesn't kidnap kids and murder them... israel retaliates against cowards hamas who fire Kassam rockets and then hide behind the innocent.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
format_quote Originally Posted by lavikor201
Way to go! You win!

You decided to not care about a senseless murder and tried to Justify the act of Murder... Your prize is....

SHAME

I mourn all the dead... palestinian or israeli... it is an extremely hateful thing you said.. and imagine this happend to one of your own. He was an innocent kid!
Yes, and so was the 6 year old girl that got blasted by a tank. So was the teenage boy who was shot by Isreali soldiers. And the list goes on.
I am not justifying his death. Even though i dont feel anything for him, what I am saying that Isreal is mouring once the death of an innocent, whilst the Palestinians have been doing it for many years now.

Goku
Salam lavikor201

We do get sad at the loss of life, but there have been deaths on both sides, and recently Israel killed about 14 civilians.

The solution to this conflict is clear, Israel has to pull out from the land it stole in 1967, so that there can be a secure Palastinian state and Israeli state. You should lobby your greedy government to pull out from the lands to secure the safety of future generations on both sides, otherwise this conflict might not end soon, what do you think?

Vishnu
06-29-2006, 11:06 PM
whilst the Palestinians have been doing it for many years now.
Oh come one... do you think the only victims of this war have been Palestinians? There have been over a Thousand Israelis who have died in the conflict I believe...

Israel has to pull out from the land it stole in 1967,
How did they steal it? The only reason they actually got the land is because Arab Nations massed on israels borders about to attack. If the Arabs left israel alone after 1948 there would be no 1967 land dispute.

Plus, if Israel gave everything After-1967 back... Hamas would still cal for its destruction! HAMAS hates all israel... Hamas wants all the land back. Hamas are a bunch of terrorist thugs.

Goku
06-29-2006, 11:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ganeshsikkim
Oh come one... do you think the only victims of this war have been Palestinians? There have been over a Thousand Israelis who have died in the conflict I believe...

How did they steal it? The only reason they actually got the land is because Arab Nations massed on israels borders about to attack. If the Arabs left israel alone after 1948 there would be no 1967 land dispute.

Plus, if Israel gave everything After-1967 back... Hamas would still cal for its destruction! HAMAS hates all israel... Hamas wants all the land back. Hamas are a bunch of terrorist thugs.
How would you feel if you were kicked out of your home and your home was bulldozed to make room for foreigners?

Mistakes are to learn from.

Vishnu
06-29-2006, 11:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Goku
How would you feel if you were kicked out of your home and your home was bulldozed to make room for foreigners?

Mistakes are to learn from.
Contrary to popular belief most Palestinians left Israel because the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem called on all Arabs to leave Israel and come back when the Jews are 'exterminated'...

While Israel afraid they would be destroyed begged them to stay and build a land of peace together... most palestinians left before any war and not because of soldiers.

And yes... it was the same Grand Mufti who made frequent visits with Hitler, and who inspected SS units ready to run death camps...

Goku
06-29-2006, 11:18 PM
Contrary to popular belief most Palestinians left Israel because the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem called on all Arabs to leave Israel and come back when the Jews are 'exterminated'...

While Israel afraid they would be destroyed begged them to stay and build a land of peace together... most palestinians left before any war and not because of soldiers.

And yes... it was the same Grand Mufti who made frequent visits with Hitler, and who inspected SS units ready to run death camps...
That doesnt help what is happening today does it? Israel is bulldozing the homes of the Palastinians to make room for the invaders.

Judging by your posts, I assume you dont agree with the Creation of Pakistan. That relates to more you since you live in India.

Vishnu
06-29-2006, 11:21 PM
That doesnt help what is happening today does it? Israel is bulldozing the homes of the Palastinians to make room for the invaders.

Judging by your posts, I assume you dont agree with the Creation of Pakistan. That relates to more you since you live in India.
Of course I don't...

Hundreds of Millions of Hindus were expelled to create an 'islamic state' almost the sameway Israel was created... does anyone give a u know what about hinuds here? NO! Be consistant... Pakistan is Hindu land.

Goku
06-29-2006, 11:26 PM
Of course I don't...

Hundreds of Millions of Hindus were expelled to create an 'islamic state' almost the sameway Israel was created... does anyone give a u know what about hinuds here? NO! Be consistant... Pakistan is Hindu land.
Would you have preferred the extreme violence between Hindus and Muslims to continue, do u have any idea how many died?

The Creation of Pakistan was a good thing. Pakistan is not Hindu land, it is Muslim land. The official Religion of Pakistan is Islam.

wilberhum
06-29-2006, 11:28 PM
It never changes each side justifies there atrocities on the other side’s atrocities.
Who cast the first stone?
Who cast the last stone?
Who cast the biggest stone?
Who cast the most stones?
It will never end until everyone stops casting stones.

This forum is rapidly becoming a “Hate Sight”.

Goku
06-29-2006, 11:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum
It never changes each side justifies there atrocities on the other side’s atrocities.
Who cast the first stone?
Who cast the last stone?
Who cast the biggest stone?
Who cast the most stones?
It will never end until everyone stops casting stones.

This forum is rapidly becoming a “Hate Sight”.
Dont judge the forum on a few posts. Generally the forum is very friendly and open, but issues like this cause major differences of opinion.

wilberhum
06-29-2006, 11:44 PM
Dont judge the forum on a few posts. Generally the forum is very friendly and open, but issues like this cause major differences of opinion.
Seven of the most current 25 threads in "World Affairs" are anti-Israel.
Two others have anti-Israel remarks.

Is this not a fair way to judge?

Hashim_507
06-29-2006, 11:47 PM
Israeli are holding many prisoners and they are not kill. Why are the palestinian brothers killing settler? Islam does not say killing hostages or pow's are ok. Muslims should show the world good example to non-muslims world, killing hostages and pow's is haram and it sayed in the hadith. You have to stay strong to the Prophet's(P.B.U.H) hadith and also quran too.

Vishnu
06-29-2006, 11:52 PM
The Creation of Pakistan was a good thing. Pakistan is not Hindu land, it is Muslim land. The official Religion of Pakistan is Islam.
Of course the official religion became Islam... What did you expect after over 100 Million Hindus were expelled from the homes?

Israeli are holding many prisoners and they are not kill. Why are the palestinian brothers killing settler? Islam does not say killing hostages or pow's are ok. Muslims should show the world good example to non-muslims world, killing hostages and pow's is haram and it sayed in the hadith. You have to stay strong to the Prophet's(P.B.U.H) hadith and also quran too.
Great Post. The Prophet taught peace. Islam is a peaceful religion.

snakelegs
06-29-2006, 11:53 PM
how sane!

snakelegs
06-30-2006, 12:06 AM
this conflict is completely hopeless.
what does each side gain from violence? more violence. will it never stop?
neither side learns.
did the people who kidnapped the soldier really think that israel would agree to release the prisoners?
but a soldier is a legitimate target, at least.

Goku
06-30-2006, 12:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum
Seven of the most current 25 threads in "World Affairs" are anti-Israel.
Two others have anti-Israel remarks.

Is this not a fair way to judge?
That is based on the current situation. Israel has bombed the Gaza stip, its power stations and fuel stations. Hundreds of people lost power. And now Israel is preparing its military to attack a virtually defenseless Gaza strip, what can we do?

Goku
06-30-2006, 12:21 AM
Of course the official religion became Islam... What did you expect after over 100 Million Hindus were expelled from the homes?

Great Post. The Prophet taught peace. Islam is a peaceful religion.
The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) did indeed teach peace and Islam is a Peaceful Religion.

The hindus left on their own will, same as the Muslims who left India to Migrate to the newly formed Pakistan.

Vishnu
06-30-2006, 12:22 AM
what can we do?
Easy. If there is no kidnapped Israeli... there is no offensive into Gaza. Hamas knew the consequences of there actions. There not dumb.

Islamicboy
06-30-2006, 12:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by lavikor201
And how is that little prophecy gonna come true? 70,000 jews from Iran when it is the fastest shrinking Jewish community on earth... in 20 years you might not have 7,000 Jews in Iran...

The Messiah will bring peace upon the earth, and you will look back at your statement and see how wrong you were.

It says anti Christ will come from iran its gonna be a mix of people who say dajal is Allaah astagfurillaah and jews. Who knows Israel might invade Iran the way things are going right now. Mehdi A.S. and Isa PBUH will bring peace to the world dajal on the other hand will bring deceptions something you must know alot about eh!

Joe98
06-30-2006, 06:19 AM
And this cycle will continue until some MATURE person just goes up and says, no more fighting, let's live together in harmony

...that'll be the day

That day will come when the Palestinians recognise Irsael's right to exist and the sides agree on a border.

AvarAllahNoor
06-30-2006, 08:15 AM
Would you have preferred the extreme violence between Hindus and Muslims to continue, do u have any idea how many died?

Brother ignore his rantings, he's a Hindu a majority of them are raving loonies!

Even Kashmir was promised to muslims, but these Idol worshippers continue to terrorize the defencless! :grumbling

------
06-30-2006, 08:27 AM
Why would he kill his own people? :-)
Jesus is a Muslim lol get ur facts ryt ppl!

KAding
06-30-2006, 12:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ähmed

ACtually, the scale is more like 1 dead Israeli to every 4-5 dead Palestinians. Not 1 to 1000. But it has to be said that Sharon has been very effective at stopping Pals killing Israelis! The fence and the frequent incursions have really hit the Pals ability to strike back.

Bittersteel
06-30-2006, 12:22 PM
I assume somone will come and justify the murderers actions by telling me that they were just 'getting israel back for something...' its a never ending cycle.
true.
that guy shouldn't have been killed.

but I am afraid as long as Israel does not remove more settlers there will be violence.They have kept quite large settlements in West Bank.
It is a never ending cycle.and most of us here are kinda pissed.

SirZubair
06-30-2006, 12:35 PM
..i am disgusted at some of the posts in this thread.

Especially yours Ähmed,i expected it from alot of the posters on this forum,...but Akhi,i never imagined you would sink that low.

A reminder to some of the posters in this thread,..

Muhammed S.a.w said "There is no place in my religon for a man who has had mercy removed from his heart"

Something for each and everyone here to think about,before you start -----ing and moaning about "..he is a jew..".

Each and every drop of blood is Sacred.Doesnt matter if it is the blood of a JEW,a MUSLIM,a CHRISTIAN,a HINDU,a BUDDHIST,..
Get over yourselves.

Wa'salaam.

ManchesterFolk
06-30-2006, 05:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SirZubair

Each and every drop of blood is Sacred.Doesnt matter if it is the blood of a JEW,a MUSLIM,a CHRISTIAN,a HINDU,a BUDDHIST,..
Get over yourselves.

Wa'salaam.
Exactly it shoudlnt matter who is a victim... he is still a victim.

SirZubair
06-30-2006, 07:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ManchesterFolk
Exactly it shoudlnt matter who is a victim... he is still a victim.
I pray that message reaches out to all the muslims around the world.

Mainly because we pride ourselves in being "peace and justice...",we'll,i would love to see it in action.

wa'salaam

-Zubair

afriend
06-30-2006, 07:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SirZubair
..i am disgusted at some of the posts in this thread.

Especially yours Ähmed,i expected it from alot of the posters on this forum,...but Akhi,i never imagined you would sink that low.

A reminder to some of the posters in this thread,..

Muhammed S.a.w said "There is no place in my religon for a man who has had mercy removed from his heart"

Something for each and everyone here to think about,before you start -----ing and moaning about "..he is a jew..".

Get over yourselves.

Wa'salaam.
:ooh:

Yeah, too true :thumbs_up

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.