/* */

PDA

View Full Version : only for people who are interested in truth.

yoke
06-30-2006, 10:55 AM
I can prove that Allah does not exist.
Allah is one of the many thousands of gods that some people believe in but what i have found with religious people is that most of them are not interested in truth so please do not answer unless you are willing to be honest about your faith.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
06-30-2006, 01:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by yoke
Allah is one of the many thousands of gods that some people believe in but what i have found with religious people is that most of them are not interested in truth so please do not answer unless you are willing to be honest about your faith.
:peace:

willing to be honest. Lets see what you have to say.

IceQueen~
06-30-2006, 01:30 PM
I'm willing to be honest about my faith yoke if you are willing to be honest with yourself when reading the quran..

I R Paki
06-30-2006, 01:30 PM
I am willing to be honest.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
06-30-2006, 01:31 PM
I'm willing to be honest :peace:

SirZubair
06-30-2006, 01:32 PM
Entertain me Yoke :) go on,i need a good laugh right now :)

IceQueen~
06-30-2006, 01:34 PM
I think it's harder to prove that God doesn't exist than to prove that HE does
(that's my opinion)

yoke
06-30-2006, 01:37 PM
Ok let see who will bw honest.

First of all Allah is the same as the god of the bible Correct me if i am wrong .so what i have to say concerns not just the muslim god but he jews god and the christians.

IbnAbdulHakim
06-30-2006, 01:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SirZubair
Entertain me Yoke :) go on,i need a good laugh right now :)
i was actually thinking the same ;D ;D

lol :salamext:

but seriously, i will be 100% honest about my faith with you yoke.

Infact i vow it, Wallahi i'll be honest :D, bring on the explenation yoke :)

:wasalamex

IbnAbdulHakim
06-30-2006, 01:38 PM
Ok let see who will bw honest.

First of all Allah is the same as the god of the bible Correct me if i am wrong .so what i have to say concerns not just the muslim god but he jews god and the christians.

Correct. Every human being was created by God, only some recognize God as what he is not, God is Allah, and the one and only, he begets not, nor is he begotten, and there is none like him.

yoke
06-30-2006, 01:44 PM
It really is simple then the myth of creation has been proven wrong by evidence that confirms without a doubt that we evolved and where not created.

IbnAbdulHakim
06-30-2006, 01:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abd'Majid

Correct. Every human being was created by God, only some recognize God as what he is not, God is Allah, and the one and only, he begets not, nor is he begotten, and there is none like him.

Yoke you there mate? :)

IbnAbdulHakim
06-30-2006, 01:45 PM
It really is simple then the myth of creation has been proven wrong by evidence that confirms without a doubt that we evolved and where not created.
And just like that he completely fails to prove anything ;D.

Yoke, Evolution is still nothing more then a theory. Those who believe it simply have studied one side too much and there logic fails them! In fact darwinism has been refuted to such an extent that even documents of Darwin expressing his doubt in evolution has been found.

:peace: nice try tho ;)

Mawaddah
06-30-2006, 01:47 PM
Oh wow Great, I'd love to know how to know that God doesn't exist, Marvellous!!

So you think that we evolved.....even though we know that's not true, I would like to know who do you think initiated this evolution?

Woodrow

May I be the first to commend you on your analytical abilities. In the entire history of logic, debating and philosophy, no one has been able to prove something does not exist. You are to be congratulated for being the first to do so, if you have done as you claim.

With that said I will look at your alleged proof and I will not comment on it, unless I believe I have some solid basis for the comment. I am open for truth, and will respect your views.

SirZubair
So in other words,your great great great grandfather was an ape?

Have some pride Man.

If you choose to believe that you come from a family of animals thats picked nits off their bums and had it for lunch,..so be it.

Dont expect others to believe it too :)

Now come on,give us some real explanations,or give it a rest.

IceQueen~
06-30-2006, 01:49 PM
erm i thought we discussed the evolution theory in other threads...?
'myth of creation' -u referring to bible? cos quran is not same as bible.

the evolution theory is completely rubbish go here:
http://www.evolutiondeceit.com/
(remember-open mind..)

Woodrow
06-30-2006, 01:51 PM
Is there any reason for anyone to not believe that evolution is a possible explanation of the means used for creation? Would not our creation from clay, be viewed as evolution by a scientist?

SirZubair
06-30-2006, 01:51 PM
Yoke,if you are here (on this forum) to Learn something,..then i suggest you visit this website :

http://www.al-islamforall.org/litre/...e/Undislam.htm

And until you've read every single word on that website (hopefully it will keep you busy for a week or two),please,keep your ape-business to yourself :)

No offence though,you are more than welcome to believe what you want to believe,i wont,..i never impose my belief onto anyone else. I simply refuse to accept your theory,i have alot more self-respect than you seem to have :)

yoke
06-30-2006, 01:52 PM
well then explain nenderthal to me and how it fits in with the quran?

SirZubair
06-30-2006, 01:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Is there any reason for anyone to not believe that evolution is a possible explanation of the means used for creation? Would not our creation from clay, be viewed as evolution by a scientist?
Agreed.

But i doubt he is a scientist.

And he isnt talking clay-business,he is talking monkey-business.

wa'salaam

yoke
06-30-2006, 01:54 PM
i made a spelling mistake i ment neanderthal
Lets see who is so clever now

root
06-30-2006, 01:54 PM
Yoke, Evolution is still nothing more then a theory.
what does that mean exactly. Do you go around saying Gravity don't exist because the theory of relativity is only a theory? :giggling:

Those who believe it simply have studied one side too much and there logic fails them!
right, Einstien studied too much on his theory and should have spent more time on the Koran :?

In fact darwinism has been refuted to such an extent that even documents of Darwin expressing his doubt in evolution has been found
Being a self critic does not imply being refuted. If you doubt evolution go here and see the near as scientific facts as you are going to get. Then stop trying to pass lies off as knowledge

Scientific Fact 4

Quote:
Since its first appearance on Earth, life has taken many forms, all of which continue to evolve, in ways which palaeontology and the modern biological and biochemical sciences are describing and independently confirming with increasing precision. Commonalities in the structure of the genetic code of all organisms living today, including humans, clearly indicate
their common primordial origin.
http://www.islamicboard.com/comparat...sed-facts.html

SirZubair
06-30-2006, 01:55 PM
You are here to teach us,remember?

IceQueen~
06-30-2006, 01:56 PM
neantherthal man is no differnet from other men in bone structure or whatever than is a person from africa dif. from someon in china.
just racial dif.-dunno why it's such a big deal-maybe to fool people who get fooled...

Woodrow
06-30-2006, 01:57 PM
Poor example, it has been shown that neanderthal is a distinctly seperate species from homo sapians. Was not a forefather of humans but was an animal that became extinct in the same regions were humans established themselves.

Cohabitation does not verify relationship.

root
06-30-2006, 02:01 PM
Poor example, it has been shown that neanderthal is a distinctly seperate species from homo sapians. Was not a forefather of humans but was an animal that became extinct in the same regions were humans established themselves.
:happy:

Yup, this is true. All the current scientific evidence suggests they were a seperate species from humans though sharing similar ancestors within their geneflow. Further, the expansion of modern humans is implicated as contributing to their final extinction.

Yoke - Some friendly advice, you cannot "prove" God does not exist any bit as much as you one can "prove" he exists, it's a modern day stale mate! Theoretically he does not exist. Absolute proof has always been beyond science and for the realm of religion only and they cannot provide absolute proof to the existence of god. "Stale mate"......

aamirsaab
06-30-2006, 02:02 PM
:sl:
Oh boy!
Many have made this claim in the past - all have failed. But, do as you wish.
Bring it.

Good question. From my recollection, the Quran mentions very little (if at all) about neanderthals. However, this is not to say that they didn't exist.

You have previously said that if we evolved, how could we have been created. Please answer this counter question: who created that form?

yoke
06-30-2006, 02:02 PM
i rest my case.

Woodrow
06-30-2006, 02:20 PM
i rest my case.
The only problem, was you had a flawed premise to begin with. So far nobody has ever been able to prove a negative statement. I can say you do not have a purple elephant in your living room, but I can not prove you do not have a purple elephant in your living room.

It is not up to any one to prove that God(swt) does not exist. It is up to those of us who believe to offer evidence. We have offered sufficient evidence to convince uncounted multitudes of his existance. It is a person's own choice as whether or not he will accept the evidence or turn a blind eye to it.

Umar001
06-30-2006, 02:29 PM
Just wondering, wasnt there like a rule in the rules area or something that people are to be like civil or something similar.

Sounds like people are being abit childish, i mean im childish but this is on the verge of rudeness.

Woodrow
06-30-2006, 02:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IsaAbdullah
Just wondering, wasnt there like a rule in the rules area or something that people are to be like civil or something similar.

Sounds like people are being abit childish, i mean im childish but this is on the verge of rudeness.
Thank you for the reminder. Yes This thread is getting to the edge of rudeness. Let us all try to keep our words in context with the topic and avoid any personal attacks. We can all agree to disagree with dignity and respect.

IbnAbdulHakim
06-30-2006, 02:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by root
what does that mean exactly. Do you go around saying Gravity don't exist because the theory of relativity is only a theory? :giggling:
depends on what u define gravity as, to me gravity is just that force which is directed to the center of earth. And i feel that its quite a fact, however you cant FEEL that Evolution is a fact. How can you compare evolution to theory?
lol

www.darwinismrefuted.com have fun :thumbs_up

Being a self critic does not imply being refuted. If you doubt evolution go here and see the near as scientific facts as you are going to get. Then stop trying to pass lies off as knowledge
Thats it, hats off to you, man you win! You called me a liar and your going on like "Evolution" is a fact. LoL what next, i guess the Cow also jumped over the moon?

:peace: :peace: ;D ;D ;D

root
06-30-2006, 03:13 PM
depends on what u define gravity as, to me gravity is just that force which is directed to the center of earth. And i feel that its quite a fact, however you cant FEEL that Evolution is a fact. How can you compare evolution to theory?
lol
Now at least I understand that you don't understand what you are talking about.

http://www.venganza.org/ :Evil: Have fun

Thats it, hats off to you, man you win! You called me a liar and your going on like "Evolution" is a fact. LoL what next, i guess the Cow also jumped over the moon?
Evolution is a theory not a fact, please don't misquote me. As far as the cow jumping over the moon I agree that's ridiculous,

Fishman
06-30-2006, 03:21 PM
lol

www.darwinismrefuted.com have fun :thumbs_up

:peace: :peace: ;D ;D ;D
Evolution is a correct theory. It does not go against the Quran. Humans, however, were created separately from the rest of the animals. theory does not mean 'guess' anyway. It's closer to 'an explanation of how a phenomenon works'. Darwinism is composed of a fact, which is that animals evolve from each other, and a theory, which is that the above-mentioned evolution is caused by mutation and natural selection.

I think it would be a good idea for Muslims to make a www.darwinismrefutedrefuted.com site, to stop Harun Yahya.

Evolution does not prove that Allah does not exist.
:w:

root
06-30-2006, 03:32 PM
Well said, And it never was intended to do so. I don't agree with you point on Human Evolution and niether does the scientific data. However, your point still remains a valid one.

Well done u.......

x Maz x
06-30-2006, 03:33 PM
AsalaamuAlaykum My dearest brothers and sisters…
What is this? Looks like a stupid lil argument in the playground SubhanAllah, As Muslims you should educate his clouded lil soul and refrain from petty insults, The Quran states that you should argue in ways which are beneficial and have good conduct regardless of what the opponent says or does, SubhanAllah where are these etiquettes?...

“Invite to the Way of your Lord (Islam) with wisdom and fair preaching, and argue with them in a way that is better”. [16:125]

Your having a debate not “O I’m right your wrong”..”No boo you and your crew I’m right and YOUR wrong”…Please give it a rest, If you got something nice to say InshAllah by all means say it in a respectful manner if not just keep shutum…Yoke, I recall having an encounter with you before?...Forgive me if I am wrong but I do remember Ansar refuting all your claims? If you have any decent arguments levelling up to Islam feel free to post them up but if your going to make such irrational statements like so, then post them elsewhere…In future please can you respect our beliefs and stop disregarding others opnions without checking out evidence, These are not only manners which Islam promotes but they are basic manners which apply for all humans…
Something I could help turning an eye away from…
Alas! Too many kids on the forum
:offended:
Wow JazakAllah Khair, It’s so nice you approve of the youth entering sites to seek ilm (!)…Listen this is not because they are “Kids” but they got a bit carried away and they began to lack in maturity, You can also classify me as a “Kid” so do tell me if I have appeared in a negative manner and shown the characteristics of a “kid”…Much appreciated
Additionally Can I please request Mods/Admins to delte and off-topic posts, they are doing no-one any good, BarakAllah feek

Something Each and everyone of us will benefit from, including myself:

http://www.islamicboard.com/basics-i...ighlight=Dawah
Wa’AlaykumAsalaam
Fi AmanAllah x

Islamicboy
06-30-2006, 03:54 PM
Having a debate with athesit is pointless most of the time. Anything muslims say they refuse and anything the athest says muslims refuse. Its easier to teach islam to a person who belive in god then someone who doesn't believe in god. Thinking there is no god then who created the world some scienctist have said world was here from day one. Well then who created the earth from day one and if earth came from nothing who created that. Someone has to create the world if you look around how the way earth and universe is made its kind of hard to say there is no creator.

x Maz x
06-30-2006, 03:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Islamicboy
Having a debate with athesit is pointless most of the time. Anything muslims say they refuse and anything the athest says muslims refuse. Its easier to teach islam to a person who belive in god then someone who doesn't believe in god.
How do you think the companions of the Prophet [Pbuh] came to acknowledge the truth? Surley through peacefull preaching and dawah was it not?...Of course my dearest Akhi, there is purpose in giving dawah to atheists...Islam has been portrayed in a very bad light and we need to get the real message of Islam out not turning a blind eye, we will be confronted about this on the Day, so by all means we should spread the message of Islam but in a peacefull manner, the rest is up to Allah [SWT]...He guides whom He wills and lets lead astray whom He wills
Fi amanAllah x

j4763
06-30-2006, 04:14 PM
Thinking there is no god then who created the world some scienctist have said world was here from day one. Well then who created the earth from day one and if earth came from nothing who created that. Someone has to create the world if you look around how the way earth and universe is made its kind of hard to say there is no creator.
And who created the creator then :X

Fishman
06-30-2006, 04:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by j4763
Who says the Creator has to conform to the physical rules of cause and effect?

Mawaddah
^ Rasulullah said in a hadeeth "Verily the Shaytaan will continue to whisper to a person and cause him to ask 'who created this? and who created that?' until Shaytaan will cause the person to ask himself 'And who created Allah?' So if this should happen to one of you then let him say 'I beleive in Allah' and that is the highest of Iman (faith) "

Muslims do not question that . Read Surah Ikhlaas.

------
OH MY GOD I have to quote a hadith on this!:heated:

Sahih Bukhari

Volume 4, Book 54, Number 496:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "Satan comes to one of you and says, 'Who created so-and-so? 'till he says, 'Who has created your Lord?' So, when he inspires such a question, one should seek refuge with Allah and give up such thoughts." :hiding:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There u go mate!

j4763
06-30-2006, 04:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mawaddah
^ Rasulullah said in a hadeeth "Verily the Shaytaan will continue to whisper to a person and cause him to ask 'who created this? and who created that?' until Shaytaan will cause the person to ask himself 'And who created Allah?' So if this should happen to one of you then let him say 'I beleive in Allah' and that is the highest of Iman (faith) "

Muslims do not question that .
Muslims may not question it but others do.

This verse (which is always quoted when said question is asked) to me seems like a "shut up and dont ask questions" statement... God gave me my mind and gave me the ability to ask questions.

IbnAbdulHakim
06-30-2006, 04:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman
Evolution is a correct theory. It does not go against the Quran. Humans, however, were created separately from the rest of the animals. theory does not mean 'guess' anyway. It's closer to 'an explanation of how a phenomenon works'. Darwinism is composed of a fact, which is that animals evolve from each other, and a theory, which is that the above-mentioned evolution is caused by mutation and natural selection.

I think it would be a good idea for Muslims to make a www.darwinismrefutedrefuted.com site, to stop Harun Yahya.

Adam AS was the first creation of Man. Animals were all created in a unique way. This is my belief.

:peace: :salamext:

IbnAbdulHakim
06-30-2006, 04:29 PM
Muslims may not question it but others do.

This verse (which is always quoted when said question is asked) to me seems like a "shut up and dont ask questions" statement... God gave me my mind and gave me the ability to ask questions.
lol, God was the first, the absolute, he has no beginning and he has no End.

Forgive me but that is sufficient for me even if it isnt for you :)

j4763
06-30-2006, 04:33 PM
lol, God was the first, the absolute, he has no beginning and he has no End.

Forgive me but that is sufficient for me even if it isnt for you :)

Fair enough, we all see things differently, i just tend to find it hard to believe that something has no begining. To me everythig has a start and an end, people, animals, plants, stars...etc

Mawaddah
06-30-2006, 04:36 PM
^ Yes everything mortal as we know it. But Allah is high and exalted above all of his creations

IbnAbdulHakim
06-30-2006, 04:44 PM
Fair enough, we all see things differently, i just tend to find it hard to believe that something has no begining. To me everythig has a start and an end, people, animals, plants, stars...etc
well if u put it that way, Man created cars but who created man? lol you see this is all psychology and philosophy. Basically dear friend we've accepted the signs which have come to show the absolute beginning :).

:salamext:

j4763
06-30-2006, 04:46 PM
well if u put it that way, Man created cars but who created man? lol you see this is all psychology and philosophy. Basically dear friend we've accepted the signs which have come to show the absolute beginning :).

:salamext:
Well the car is not a living creature for a start, and i was created by my parents.

IbnAbdulHakim
06-30-2006, 04:50 PM
Well the car is not a living creature for a start, and i was created by my parents.
lol that takes us to the first ever man to exist, after that if u believe in evolution it takes us to how that lifeform came to exist. If you believe in the bigbang what made the particles collide in such a perfect manner. If you believe there were particles where did they come from? And wherever the particles come from, where did that come from?

lol God is the beginning and the end :)

:peace: ;)

j4763
06-30-2006, 04:53 PM
If you believe there were particles where did they come from? And wherever the particles come from, where did that come from?
This is the only reason i still have a inch of faith in god in me, science cant explain this :)

IbnAbdulHakim
06-30-2006, 04:57 PM
Alhamdullilah - Praise be to Allah

:)

yoke
06-30-2006, 05:58 PM
Having a debate with athesit is pointless most of the time. Anything muslims say they refuse and anything the athest says muslims refuse. Its easier to teach islam to a person who belive in god then someone who doesn't believe in god. Thinking there is no god then who created the world some scienctist have said world was here from day one. Well then who created the earth from day one and if earth came from nothing who created that. Someone has to create the world if you look around how the way earth and universe is made its kind of hard to say there is no creator.
Where did your creator come from?

------
06-30-2006, 06:05 PM
I REPEAT YOKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

format_quote Originally Posted by Aalimah
OH MY GOD I have to quote a hadith on this!:heated:

Sahih Bukhari

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "Satan comes to one of you and says, 'Who created so-and-so? 'till he says, 'Who has created your Lord?' So, when he inspires such a question, one should seek refuge with Allah and give up such thoughts." :hiding:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There u go mate!

yoke
06-30-2006, 06:05 PM
Common sense proves Allah does not exist
To believe in evolution and try to make it fit in with the Quran is even more ridiculous than believing the earth is 10000 years old and was created in 6 or 8 days.

------
06-30-2006, 06:09 PM
What is your evidence to back up your claim oh sorry i forgot it is faith you believe in not evidence.
The Qur'an is enuff evidence for me mate! Alhamdulillah Allah has given me a strong Imaan (faith) as well!

Pk_#2
06-30-2006, 06:11 PM
wassup Yoke..

whats the meaning of common sense?...

What's Evolution?

And are you related to gud'ol Darwin?

Ohh and you should change the title of this thread to 'Only for people who want to laugh @ Yoke'

Once again, Am messing chillax, i still don't see where you've stated anything thats valid or believable, to me it seems like you had nothing better to do, so you thought you'd type up a loada bull.

[S]If its a migrane, take some aspirins :)[/S]

Tc!

yoke
06-30-2006, 06:13 PM
The Qur'an is enuff evidence for me mate! Alhamdulillah Allah has given me a strong Imaan (faith) as well!

Where is the evidence in the quran?

yoke
06-30-2006, 06:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tasmiyah_B
wassup Yoke..

What's Evolution?

Ohh and you should change the title of this thread to 'Only for people who want to laugh @ Yoke'

Once again, Am messing chillax, i still don't see where you've stated anything thats valid or believable, to me it seems like you had nothing better to do, so you thought you'd type up a loada bull.

Tc!
Where is the evidence for your belief? i have give you mine

------
06-30-2006, 06:14 PM
OH MY DAYZZZ!

U gtta read the qur'an mate

http://www.-----------------------/

------
06-30-2006, 06:23 PM
i still don't see where you've stated anything thats valid or believable, to me it seems like you had nothing better to do, so you thought you'd type up a loada bull.
Yup.

Fishman
06-30-2006, 06:25 PM
Common sense proves Allah does not exist
To believe in evolution and try to make it fit in with the Quran is even more ridiculous than believing the earth is 10000 years old and was created in 6 or 8 days.
Common sense does not disprove Allah, Root and Czgibson don't make claims as illogical as that. God cannot be disproved. He can be proven, though.

No, I do not try to twist the Quran to make it agree with evolution. There were a lot of early Muslim scientists who invented concepts of evolution that were based on the Quran.

The Quran states that the World was created in six days. The eight days 'contradiction' is one of the silliest deceits ever.

czgibson
06-30-2006, 06:26 PM
Greetings,

Sahih Bukhari

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "Satan comes to one of you and says, 'Who created so-and-so? 'till he says, 'Who has created your Lord?' So, when he inspires such a question, one should seek refuge with Allah and give up such thoughts."
An attitude like this pretty much guarantees the production of a mind closed to learning and discovery. Could this perhaps partly explain why Muslim science has become stultified since the Middle Ages?

Peace

MuslimChap
06-30-2006, 06:26 PM
Where did your creator come from?
Can we see the oxygen that we breathe? No. But does it exist?

Muezzin
06-30-2006, 06:27 PM
This thread is pointless.

Seriously. It's just conflicting beliefs. Belief in God doesn't need evidence, it needs faith. Disbelief in God doesn't require faith in a higher being. End of.

------
06-30-2006, 06:28 PM
An attitude like this pretty much guarantees the production of a mind closed to learning and discovery.
Learning and discovery? Why ask such immature questions when u have a strong faith already in God! Verily, this is the work of Satan!

yoke
06-30-2006, 06:30 PM
Since no one wants to use reason to discuss i have nothing else to say.

Instead of just believing something you are told why don't you think how do i know what i have been told is the truth?
There are hundreds of books that claim to be the word of god to just pick one of them without checking out why people don't believe it is not being reasonable

Fishman
06-30-2006, 06:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by czgibson
Greetings,

An attitude like this pretty much guarantees the production of a mind closed to learning and discovery. Could this perhaps partly explain why Muslim science has become stultified since the Middle Ages?

Peace
There are many verses in the Quran which tell humans to study the Earth and the universe. Could this prehaps partly explain why Muslim science advanced so much when Europe was in the dark ages?

Umar001
06-30-2006, 06:32 PM
wassup Yoke..

What's Evolution?

Tc!

Pretty rude!!!!!!!!
I think you need to take some time out young lady!

:grumbling :grumbling :grumbling :grumbling

yoke
06-30-2006, 06:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuslimChap
Can we see the oxygen that we breathe? No. But does it exist?

Yes and there is plenty of evidence and experiments that confirm oxygen exists now this is what i call a reasonable question.

muslim_friend
06-30-2006, 06:35 PM
Greetings,

Greetings,

I'm sorry, i don't get you. this and similiar hadith were also present during the time of these scientists. Muslims scientists were the best in the world. it was their inventions and discoveries that sparked of the industrial revolution.

What the hadith is trying to say is that trying to understand God with regard to certain matters, may cause a believer to leave his religion.

Then what's the point of creating a man who cannot comprehend his Creator?... I would say Allah made man this way, so that he is tested in this life.

Fishman
06-30-2006, 06:35 PM
Yes and there is plenty of evidence and experiments that confirm oxygen exists now this is what i call a reasonable question.
You can't observe the multiverse and most atheists believe in one (to explain the fine-tuning in the universe).

yoke
06-30-2006, 06:43 PM
You can't observe the multiverse and most atheists believe in one (to explain the fine-tuning in the universe).
Anybody who said they had faith in a multiverse would be wrong. It might be possible that there are other universes but nobody knows for sure

MuslimChap
06-30-2006, 06:46 PM
Yoke, consider this. If a person opposes even the possibility of there being a God, then any evidence can be rationalized or explained away. It is like if someone refuses to believe that people have walked on the moon, then no amount of information is going to change their thinking. Satellite footage of astronauts walking on the moon, interviews with the astronauts, moon rocks...all the evidence would be worthless, because the person has already concluded that people cannot go to the moon.

Pk_#2
06-30-2006, 06:46 PM
Where is the evidence for your belief? i have give you mine
given*

man your tense is crap, no wonder you lost!

The Quran (.) << full stop,

Yo should read it Yoke, instead of dem superman comics, maybe then you'd get somewhere,

cya don't wana be ya..

*feels like such a baby* :D

yoke
06-30-2006, 06:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuslimChap
Yoke, consider this. If a person opposes even the possibility of there being a God, then any evidence can be rationalized or explained away. It is like if someone refuses to believe that people have walked on the moon, then no amount of information is going to change their thinking. Satellite footage of astronauts walking on the moon, interviews with the astronauts, moon rocks...all the evidence would be worthless, because the person has already concluded that people cannot go to the moon.
I can understand why some people are atheists, agnostics, deists or even pantheists but to be a theist which is the category Muslims Jews and christians which maybe a few hundred years ago would be understandable. But today we know life evolved over billions of years and that the creation myths are false.

Fishman
06-30-2006, 06:58 PM
I can understand why some people are atheists, agnostics, deists or even pantheists but to be a theist which is the category Muslims Jews and christians which maybe a few hundred years ago would be understandable. But today we know life evolved over billions of years and that the creation myths are false.
Today we know that the Islamic creation 'myth' is not false, thanks to modern scientists. They even confirmed that life was created from water for us (abiogenesis).

yoke
06-30-2006, 07:03 PM
Today we know that the Islamic creation 'myth' is not false, thanks to modern scientists. They even confirmed that life was created from water for us (abiogenesis).
If you can prove what you say then you would have won the nobel prize.

------
06-30-2006, 07:04 PM
Yoke dis for you man, http://yoke.cc/0funny10.jpg try it :)

But don't actually DO what's on the link, unless you wana dat is :)
Luv ur sense of humour!

yoke
06-30-2006, 07:05 PM
Yoke dis for you man, http://yoke.cc/0funny10.jpg try it :)

But don't actually DO what's on the link, unless you wana dat is :)
Al least you have a sense of humor

Fishman
06-30-2006, 07:06 PM
If you can prove what you say then you would have won the nobel prize.
It's already been proven by various scientists, who won Nobel prizes themselves. Not a single bit of the Islamic creation story contradicts the evidence.

------
06-30-2006, 07:07 PM
Not a single bit of the Islamic creation story contradicts the evidence.
Look, just listen to Dr. Zakir Naik's lectures and you will be convinced - I assure you at oneness.

yoke
06-30-2006, 07:09 PM
Come on now they did not prove the islamic creation myth or else it would be taught in schools.

Pk_#2
06-30-2006, 07:09 PM
Al least you have a sense of humor
Humour* Don't be shilly..

I just don't get the point of this thread,

anyways waiting for Fishdude to reply with proof, although i believe him, buh atleast it'll shut you up...eh?

Laters man!

root
06-30-2006, 07:12 PM
Abiogenesis seeks to find the answer to how the very first cells formed on Earth and still continues to along with the theory of pamspermia (my opinion is pamspermia will be shown as the reason why life arrived to Earth) and last is creation from clay.

Currently Abiogenesis moves slowly towards what is still a great scientific mystery. Panspermia has made massive headway and now a serious contender to a possible answer (of which only more questions will be asked). creation from clay has taken quite a pounding and is now religated to third place out of all these options.

It's already been proven by various scientists, who won Nobel prizes themselves. Not a single bit of the Islamic creation story contradicts the evidence
Nonsense....... Besides "PROVEN" is not a concept accepted in science, nothing can ever be absolute proven that is for the realms of faith and religion only...... And why are we all of a sudeen dropping creation from "Clay", it was all so popular once upon a time, sometimes religion is like fashion, and clay seems right out of fashion at the moment. Whatever you inclined to beleive beleive this, ABIOGENESIS HAS NOT shown how life was created......

Further, if science had "proved" how the first life formed science would be able to replicate that. The fact is cannot currently only reinforces the nonsense of such notions.

Tasmiya_B

You will be waiting a long time....... :giggling:

I R Paki
06-30-2006, 07:20 PM
I have never heard such uneducated nonsense it all my life.
Dont you mean seeing and in?

yoke
06-30-2006, 07:25 PM
Abiogenesis seeks to find the answer to how the very first cells formed on Earth and still continues to along with the theory of pamspermia (my opinion is pamspermia will be shown as the reason why life arrived to Earth) and last is creation from clay.

Currently Abiogenesis moves slowly towards what is still a great scientific mystery. Panspermia has made massive headway and now a serious contender to a possible answer (of which only more questions will be asked). creation from clay has taken quite a pounding and is now religated to third place out of all these options.

Nonsense....... Besides "PROVEN" is not a concept accepted in science, nothing can ever be absolute proven that is for the realms of faith and religion only...... And why are we all of a sudeen dropping creation from "Clay", it was all so popular once.......
I don't agree with the scientific attitude of the word proven although technically it is the only way we have at the moment.

yoke
06-30-2006, 07:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by I R Paki
Dont you mean seeing and in?
No i like to play with style

Islamicboy
06-30-2006, 07:29 PM
Like i said before this is a pointless debate. A person who denies the mircales of Quran even after being provided the prove. Only one thing comes to mind THE BLIND, THE DEAF, and THE VERY STUPID.

root
06-30-2006, 07:31 PM
I R Paki - Dont you mean seeing and in?
fancy giving us a link where you criticize others with gramma since many do it on this forum including me, or is it reserved for Yoke only?

MuslimChap - Yoke, consider this. If a person opposes even the possibility of there being a God, then any evidence can be rationalized or explained away. It is like if someone refuses to believe that people have walked on the moon, then no amount of information is going to change their thinking. Satellite footage of astronauts walking on the moon, interviews with the astronauts, moon rocks...all the evidence would be worthless, because the person has already concluded that people cannot go to the moon
In essence we are talking from a scientific point of view that answers to given questions are either supported or not supported by the scientific data. What people wish to believe beyond that is for them and them alone. Only do we teach our kids in a science class that "God" created man when the scientific data does not support that position?

yoke
06-30-2006, 07:33 PM
Like i said before this is a pointless debate. A person who denies the mircales of Quran even after being provided the prove. Only one thing comes to mind THE BLIND, THE DEAF, and THE VERY STUPID.
It might be pointless for you but explain why so many people have posted and are reading it.
Some people like to think for themselves and are interested in reality.

yoke
06-30-2006, 07:52 PM
OK, looking forward to seeing the "proof" that Abiogenesis is "PROVEN", only the absolutely brave or the stupid would claim this........

tick tock tick tock The clock is now runnning

That says it all really they have no answer to the challenges of their faith even though you bend over backwards to engage in a discussion with them.

A final word tonight for the creationists. Don't be afraid to acknowledge that your faith led you astray everybody should be always learning.

Fishman
06-30-2006, 07:54 PM
Abiogenesis often claims that life originated from some gunk around a geothermal vent. The word 'clay' in the Quran may possibly be refering to this gunk, as it probably looked something like wet clay.

Nonsense....... Besides "PROVEN" is not a concept accepted in science, nothing can ever be absolute proven that is for the realms of faith and religion only...... And why are we all of a sudeen dropping creation from "Clay", it was all so popular once upon a time, sometimes religion is like fashion, and clay seems right out of fashion at the moment. Whatever you inclined to beleive beleive this, ABIOGENESIS HAS NOT shown how life was created......
You know what I mean by proven. I'm saying 'proven' as in 'it's proven that the Earth is around 4.5 billion years old'.

OK, looking forward to seeing the "proof" that Abiogenesis is "PROVEN", only the absolutely brave or the stupid would claim this........

tick tock tick tock The clock is now runnning
There once was no life. Then something caused life to develop from non-living substances. That's abiogenesis proven, considering that the word 'abiogenesis' literally means 'life from no life'. If by abiogenesis you mean 'the hypothesis that life developed from chemicals found on Earth', no I do not consider that proven.

And whether you believe in panspermia, clay theory or something else, we all know that life formed from water and various chemicals.

czgibson
06-30-2006, 08:01 PM
Greetings,
Why be so rude about people whose only offence is having different beliefs than you do?

Peace

czgibson
06-30-2006, 08:11 PM
Greetings,
There are many verses in the Quran which tell humans to study the Earth and the universe. Could this prehaps partly explain why Muslim science advanced so much when Europe was in the dark ages?
Perhaps, but there are lots of other reasons too. Europe was in the Dark Ages partly because of the dominance of the Church, which was then at its most powerful, and suppressed almost every advance in secular learning as heretical.

The Islamic world during the Middle Ages was undoubtedly the most advanced civilisation of its time. It was helped in this by, among other things, its preservation of the works of the Ancient Greeks (particularly Aristotle), just one aspect of its achievement for which the rest of the world should be forever grateful.

However, the Muslim attitude to learning seems to have undergone a profound shift since then, and the "shut up and don't ask questions" attitude expressed by that hadith seems to have overtaken the search for secular knowledge for its own sake. I see examples of this here on the forum pretty much every day.

Peace

Fishman
06-30-2006, 08:25 PM
Greetings,

Perhaps, but there are lots of other reasons too. Europe was in the Dark Ages partly because of the dominance of the Church, which was then at its most powerful, and suppressed almost every advance in secular learning as heretical.

The Islamic world during the Middle Ages was undoubtedly the most advanced civilisation of its time. It was helped in this by, among other things, its preservation of the works of the Ancient Greeks (particularly Aristotle), just one aspect of its achievement for which the rest of the world should be forever grateful.

However, the Muslim attitude to learning seems to have undergone a profound shift since then, and the "shut up and don't ask questions" attitude expressed by that hadith seems to have overtaken the search for secular knowledge for its own sake. I see examples of this here on the forum pretty much every day.

Peace
Why did the Early Muslims start doing science?

The thing is, whilst a Muslim philosopher or scholar may be able to answer the argument 'who created Allah', someone who does not know much may not, and it may affect their faith in a negative way.

BTW, I think you are more polite than many of the other atheists on this forum, Czgibson.

Silver Pearl
06-30-2006, 08:49 PM
Greetings and :sl:

Note to all members: This thread was already closed once, for people expressing unciviliased manners, mockery of others and just damn well rudeness. As mods/admins/super mods we don't have all the time in the world. We are not the police center and nor do we expect to keep reminding the same people over and over again about the sort of manners they should have.

I will address the muslims and not the non-muslims. Why? because you should know better. How on earth do you think someone is going to listen to you if all you do is laugh and mock them? Is that the teaching of Islam?

In addition please don't jump on the wagon if you have not mastered walking. I read the same uninformed comments and its appauling. If you don't know a topic don't join in, silence is a virtue.

The theory of Evolution states that Humans and chimps share a common ancestor. Those are the facts of evolution, i don't agree with them but there you have it. Not this nonsense about our great ancestors being chimps.

Knowledge is very vital brothers and sister and so is patience and akhlaq. If i see one more transgression this thread will be shut and warnings will be issued generously. I've warned you all, i'm not gonna spend my time reminding you all again.

root
06-30-2006, 08:53 PM
I typed all this only to find the thread closed, so I created a new one to make my final point:

Abiogenesis often claims that life originated from some gunk around a geothermal vent. The word 'clay' in the Quran may possibly be refering to this gunk, as it probably looked something like wet clay.
OK, so at least we have established that currently it's not proven even in as much we know the earth to be of "roundish" shape. Allow me to propose for one moment the probability that Abiogenesis did not occur on this planet at any given time and that life was "delivered" to earth via comets. If we accept this point for one moment and then imagine that the DNA within this life could be billions of years older than life itself on earth indeed our dna that we carry could have origins going back in time far beyond our wildest imagination and well before even our solar system formed, Evolution in itself could be using DNA strutures formed well before life on earth and evolution may or may not actually play a universal role in spreading similar life throughout the universe. Then again perhaps comets only brought the chemical componants that allowed Abiogenesis to occur as we now know comets are rich in amino acids & water (the building blocks of life) these chemicals of life could have formed as basic rna molecules before DNA molecules and then life. Then again abiogenesis even if had only occured using the funadamental building blocks of life delivered to it via a comet would mean DNA life only exists within a closed planet. The least option and I suppose it should be given is that God created man on this planet and created the planet specifically for this task (and i in no way think thos is true).

The whole point is that currently nobody knows which is true, it's an exciting time within science and whenever we get to answer the question to the best of scientific ability, it only asks more questions than it answers.

For me, when I ask "why am I here", I am very unhappy with because God created me and has created me so I may worship him. I find that so limited that in itself it denies the buety of live in abundace throughout the universe in a Universal evolutionary system that creationism and faith in my mind denies us the right to accept this great concept as being in someway evil and bad and not worthy of our time when we can worship allah instead. Perhaps you could show me some scripture from the Koran that speaks about his creations of life throughout the whole universe and that our planet is only one of billions of other life sustaining planets...........

The only thing we know for sure is that life on this planet first appeared over 2,5 billion years ago, and all life is currently evolving and has always been evolving..............

------
06-30-2006, 08:57 PM
For me, when I ask "why am I here", I am very unhappy with because God created me and has created me so I may worship him.
That is very very sad then. You think u are above God?

Fishman
06-30-2006, 08:59 PM
Perhaps you could show me some scripture from the Koran that speaks about his creations of life throughout the whole universe and that our planet is only one of billions of other life sustaining planets...........
Allah is the Lord of Worlds. This is something that Muslims often say.

root
06-30-2006, 09:02 PM
That is very very sad then. You think u are above God?
This is only sad for you, don't show me no pity my friend for I may show pity to you and I don't pity you. people with faith live longer and are happier on average than those without faith.

I feel my mind is free of the restrictions that in essence forbid you from seeking answers beyond what you are being told. It seems religion seems to seek scientific confirmation of it's belief and the scientific data just does not support your faith based position, of course science does not seek any form of religous confirmation........

Islamicboy
06-30-2006, 09:35 PM
Greetings,

Why be so rude about people whose only offence is having different beliefs than you do?

Peace
I might sound rude on earth but if you really read quran accept it to be word of god you will thank me in the next life (paradise) inshallaah.

czgibson
06-30-2006, 10:18 PM
Greetings,
I might sound rude on earth but if you really read quran accept it to be word of god you will thank me in the next life (paradise) inshallaah.
Do you think that calling me "VERY STUPID" is a good way to encourage me to read the Qur'an and convert to your way of thinking?

Peace

SirZubair
06-30-2006, 10:20 PM
Greetings,

Do you think that calling me "VERY STUPID" is a good way to encourage me to read the Qur'an and convert to your way of thinking?

Peace
Lets try this again...

"you stupid infidel,your kaffir,go read the quran,..."

..Anyway,enough silly jokes.

People,refer this thread :

http://www.islamicboard.com/general-...e-seekers.html

( i love promoting my threads...)

Pk_#2
06-30-2006, 10:25 PM
AsalamuAlaykum, don't label anyone with 'kaffir', to stay on the safe side,

lol @ promoting your own threads,

actually i liked that one :)

Says quite a lot in little paragraphs,

Especially, "when someone is inviting a non-muslim to islam,it is better to point out the GOODNESS In islam to them,rather than their errors",

I'd give you reps, but u have loads..ok hang on i'll give :)

Peace out pplz

SirZubair
06-30-2006, 10:30 PM
I'd give you reps, but u have loads..ok hang on i'll give :)

Peace out pplz
lol,there is no need for it sis :) You've given me enough :)

Pk_#2
06-30-2006, 10:39 PM
ohh man u cudda told me b4, now i wasted one WHOLE!! rep point ...

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad -off topic buh got any info on dis geezah he da leader of Iran ryt?...

Wheres Yoke, he left this thread? methinks i was harsh buh den again evawan else was...so....

AsalamuAlaykum :)

SirZubair
06-30-2006, 11:54 PM
President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad -off topic buh got any info on dis geezah he da leader of Iran ryt?...
Yes,..Click the link i have provided as my Signature to read a couple of his interviews. Also i will post some more links in that thread which you can have a look into. :)

wa'salaam.

Muslimaatan
07-01-2006, 12:04 AM
...wow...

SirZubair
07-01-2006, 12:16 AM
Here you go sis,..just 'cos you asked so nicely :p

"Israel Should Be Wiped Off The Map" - Iran President

Lost In Translation

Guess The Politician?

Letter From The President Of Iran To G. Bush, full text

Will Israel attack iran?

President Of Islamic Republic Of Iran

limitless
07-01-2006, 01:06 AM
finally its opened!! I had saved up something important :D for yokes argument now i gotta find it ;)

Ansar Al-'Adl
07-01-2006, 01:39 AM
Lets try this again...

"you stupid infidel,your kaffir,go read the quran,..."

..Anyway,enough silly jokes.

People,refer this thread :

http://www.islamicboard.com/general-...e-seekers.html

( i love promoting my threads...)
Hey me too!
http://www.islamicboard.com/comparat...s-prophet.html
That's for both Muslims and Non-Muslims.

Asyur an-Nagi
07-01-2006, 05:02 AM
i rest my case.
take a lot of rest;D

dianputri
07-01-2006, 05:16 AM
i think person who is not believe in God, it's same like people who not believe in truth,,,:)

SirZubair
07-01-2006, 05:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ansar Al-'Adl

Hey me too!
http://www.islamicboard.com/comparat...s-prophet.html
That's for both Muslims and Non-Muslims.

Ansar,you arent as bad as i thought you were !

(im kidding,i never thought you were bad :p )

Silver Pearl
07-01-2006, 06:35 AM
Greetings,

Peace
Greetings Callum,

I apologise on behalf of my muslim brothers and sisters. May Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) forgive us for our errors. Nonetheless i hope this thread can progress with good manners. I ranted a few posts back and if such appauling behaviour is displayed again then sadly this thread will have to be closed.

This is only sad for you, don't show me no pity my friend for I may show pity to you and I don't pity you. people with faith live longer and are happier on average than those without faith.
Greetings root,

When one gets into the habit of pitying others they fall into the trap of elavating their statues. They then build an arrogant characteristics which is certainly discouraged in Islam.

I feel my mind is free of the restrictions that in essence forbid you from seeking answers beyond what you are being told. It seems religion seems to seek scientific confirmation of it's belief and the scientific data just does not support your faith based position, of course science does not seek any form of religous confirmation........
I will have to disagree on you there. I am not restricted in my questioning, rather the contrary. Science does not abolish religion but aids it in majority of the cases. However, an element of faith is required for a believer and the same for one who relies on scientific teachings. You have placed faith on the idea of Evolution yet suddenly god to you seems a ridicilous concept. It both puzzles me and intrigues me.

Islam does not seek scientific confirmation of its belief. Sometimes scientific data just supports Islam but that is of little difference to me as a Muslim. Those Muslims who continuously need scientific data to assure them about Islam may be weak at imaan.

You seem to see the world as being right or wrong, black or white and that is far from the case root. You can't state that science and religion are in contraction to one another when that is merely an inaccurate assumption.

Furthermore, Science is based on theory, anyone can verify this so using it as factual evidence is rather dangerous. If Islam to you is just simply a theory then way is it you reject one theory but not that of science?

Why is it so hard that perhaps there is a more powerful deity? or is it simply because you don't want to be 'restricted' so you choose to dismiss the idea of religion regardless of whether it may be the truth or not?

Why is it that overall those who have faith are happier? There is a purpose for everything....find me something that has no purpose. Yet somehow us humans think we are so clever (which is far from the reality) that us being created is a no.

Reards

Silver Pearl

Tania
07-01-2006, 07:01 AM
Yoke
The fact you are troubled by the neanderthal people doesn't mean you are not believing in God.After me, God is not against science, and research is good for humans. The man brain is to limited at the big questions of our existence and thats why, still in the name of God lot of people died - think only at Galileo Galilei which before to be burned by our "beloved" Inquisition told :" and still is moving".

When you will finish your research i think you will have the right answer, why the big animals disapeared, why the human body from today doesn't look like the woman body from thousands of years away. Regarding to the woman body i discovered the woman from today are much slimer than those of 17th century because of our diet.We are not eating the same thing. You have to search for the entire data available to discover what was with that people.

Fishman
07-01-2006, 08:57 AM
I believe that neanderthals and all the other prehistoric humans evolved from apes, but that modern man was created seperately from the rest. Modern humans are basically an improved version of the prehistoric humans.

yoke
07-01-2006, 09:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mara
Yoke
The fact you are troubled by the neanderthal people doesn't mean you are not believing in God.After me, God is not against science, and research is good for humans. The man brain is to limited at the big questions of our existence and thats why, still in the name of God lot of people died - think only at Galileo Galilei which before to be burned by our "beloved" Inquisition told :" and still is moving".

When you will finish your research i think you will have the right answer, why the big animals disapeared, why the human body from today doesn't look like the woman body from thousands of years away. Regarding to the woman body i discovered the woman from today are much slimer than those of 17th century because of our diet.We are not eating the same thing. You have to search for the entire data available to discover what was with that people.
I am not troubled by neanderthal it is evidence that Islam is false.
There are a million reasons why belief in god is absurd neanderthal is only one of them.
Religious fanatics are still killing people today because they are insecure in their beliefs and they know if the truth gets out people will leave their faith.

yoke
07-01-2006, 09:51 AM
I believe that neanderthals and all the other prehistoric humans evolved from apes, but that modern man was created seperately from the rest. Modern humans are basically an improved version of the prehistoric humans.
Thats funny fishman you have decided to make up your own religion.

Fishman
07-01-2006, 10:30 AM
Thats funny fishman you have decided to make up your own religion.
Since when did you have the right to accuse people of kufr?! My statement agrees with both the Quran and the authentic hadith. Yoke is going down in my hall of shame for this remark. I will no longer debate you.

As for your other statement, you have tried to produce proof for it, and you failed miserably.

yoke
07-01-2006, 10:48 AM
Since when did you have the right to accuse people of kufr?! My statement agrees with both the Quran and the authentic hadith. Yoke is going down in my hall of shame for this remark. I will no longer debate you.

As for your other statement, you have tried to produce proof for it, and you failed miserably.

Every one takes the religious texts that they like and other texts and comes up with their own beliefs so you are not along i don't know why that is a problem for you.
Are you trying to tell me that Islam is united no religion ever has been or will be it is impossible.

Tania
07-01-2006, 11:09 AM
Regarding the neanderthals i know only the scientist discovered some bones and with the help of computer they presumed this men were like some apes.Its still a human which said we are from monkeys. And if you believe that tell me why other monkeys didn't turm to humans or why are they not able to talk? See-this are only people speculations.

SirZubair
07-01-2006, 11:16 AM
It was and is a made up god. Where do you think your religion comes from?
I dont know where i THINK it came from,..but i can tell you where i KNOW it came from.

But then again,i wont bother,i've PM'd you a link,and have posted it for you in this thread,which you can read. But you choose to carry on with your pointless arguement.

Trust me,you're not getting anywhere bro.All you are doing is wasting your time.

But if you choose to carry on doing so,so be it.

Wa'salaam.

Fishman
07-01-2006, 11:17 AM
Regarding the neanderthals i know only the scientist discovered some bones and with the help of computer they presumed this men were like some apes.Its still a human which said we are from monkeys. And if you believe that tell me why other monkeys didn't turm to humans or why are they not able to talk? See-this are only people speculations.
Neanderthal bones are quite different to human bones.

Evolution is not a ladder, its a branching tree. Monkeys took a different evolutionary branch to humans and apes.

yoke
07-01-2006, 11:19 AM

Evolution has nothing to do with monkeys turning into humans. Only religious people and people who have never looked at what evolution is believe that.
Why don't you read origin of the species by Charles Darwin you will find that it does not say what a lot of religious people think it says judge it for yourself.

Tania
07-01-2006, 11:24 AM
Before to go and search the Darwin theory on the net let me understand right: you are dennying God existence based on this theory? That you have discovered?

yoke
07-01-2006, 11:30 AM
No it is one of thousands
of reasons.

------
07-01-2006, 11:34 AM
of reasons.
Perhaps u'd like to expand on them?

Tania
07-01-2006, 11:35 AM
of reasons.
:( ohhhh, may be in time you will believe again .....when you will get the right answers at your reasons.

yoke
07-01-2006, 11:36 AM
Except for human evolution, Darwin was mostly right.

There is a species of mosquito that evolved after being isolated in the London Underground. It did not exist before the underground was built.

Again only a religious person would say that Check it out for yourself if you are open mined you will not need to be persuaded

yoke
07-01-2006, 11:40 AM
:( ohhhh, may be in time you will believe again .....when you will get the right answers at your reasons.

Don get me wrong evolution is enough for me or anyone to know that god does not exist.

So yes it is evidence for me and millions of others that god does not exist.
You do not need any other reason but there are plenty of others.

yoke
07-01-2006, 11:46 AM
mara and anyone else who is interested here is a good link about what ia m talkig about
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...30&q=root+evil

yoke
07-01-2006, 11:56 AM
He didn't. He just said it without thinking. Evoultion does not disprove God, or Islam, in fact, most evolutionists are religious. If evolution disproved Islam then why do I believe in it?

The quran has already disproved Islam just like thte bible has already disproved Christianty if you cannot see that then you do not know how to test knowledge.

yoke
07-01-2006, 11:57 AM
He didn't. He just said it without thinking. Evoultion does not disprove God, or Islam, in fact, most evolutionists are religious. If evolution disproved Islam then why do I believe in it?
You tell me why do you believe it?

yoke
07-01-2006, 11:59 AM
Perhaps u'd like to expand on them?
It would take forever i have already given you reasons.

Why do you believe in a bronze age god?

SirZubair
07-01-2006, 12:01 PM
The quran has already disproved Islam just like thte bible has already disproved Christianty if you cannot see that then you do not know how to test knowledge.
Once again,please stop making such statements without thinking twice,..or in your case,think it through a dozen times.

The quran is a Holy book that ALOT of MUSLIMS do not understand,so if you think you have it 'all figured out' after reading the ENGLISH VERSION of it ONCE,you're mistaken.

Why do i get the feeling that you are not on this forum to sincerly seek answers? you claim to be here to 'promote thinking',..maybe you should do the same :? Its only fair to practise what you preach.

And ONCE AGAIN,if you think you are changing the minds of people,..you are not.stop wasting your time :)

I bet you will ignore this post like you've ignored most of my posts.

(go on,suprise me..)

czgibson
07-01-2006, 12:05 PM
Greetings,
The man brain is to limited at the big questions of our existence and thats why, still in the name of God lot of people died - think only at Galileo Galilei which before to be burned by our "beloved" Inquisition told :" and still is moving".
Just as a side note - Galileo wasn't burned by the Inquisition. Lots of other people were, but not Galileo.

I've studied Evolution in College and to me, its still a pointless argument about monkeys turning into humans over a long period of time....
Well, you obviously didn't study it very well then, otherwise you would know that it does not say that monkeys turned into humans - it actually says that we share a common ancestor.

I don't know how many times I've pointed this out to religious people - they still insist on misrepresenting Darwin. It's a kind of ignorance that is actually quite upsetting.

Peace

Qurratul Ayn
07-01-2006, 12:15 PM
Hello

I think all my Muslim Brothers and Sisters are willing to be honest about their faith and so am I.

But what is your point, Friend yoke? Many religious people of different religions prefer the truth than lies, so are you writing to say that people who believe in a religion, to you Islam, that they don't want the truth? Islam is based around the truth and NOBODY can take that away.

Haven't you learnt anything from the many threads and posts that many members post in about Islam?

GoodBye

yoke
07-01-2006, 12:23 PM
Once again,please stop making such statements without thinking twice,..or in your case,think it through a dozen times.

The quran is a Holy book that ALOT of MUSLIMS do not understand,so if you think you have it 'all figured out' after reading the ENGLISH VERSION of it ONCE,you're mistaken.

Why do i get the feeling that you are not on this forum to sincerly seek answers? you claim to be here to 'promote thinking',..maybe you should do the same :? Its only fair to practise what you preach.

And ONCE AGAIN,if you think you are changing the minds of people,..you are not.stop wasting your time :)

I bet you will ignore this post like you've ignored most of my posts.

(go on,suprise me..)
I try not to ignore any posts but there are so many of them that if i do it is not intentional. I am not here to change the minds of people. Promoting thinking is a good thing.

------
07-01-2006, 12:25 PM
Promoting thinking is a good thing.
Promoting GOOD thinking is a good thing....! :rollseyes

yoke
07-01-2006, 12:25 PM
Excuse me? Allah was around in the past and will be around forever (Allahu Akbar - Allah is great). Why do u insist on believing a monkey-theory guy?
Just what i thought you have no reasons for your belief or you do not know what they are.

yoke
07-01-2006, 12:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Qurratul Ayn
Hello

I think all my Muslim Brothers and Sisters are willing to be honest about their faith and so am I.

But what is your point, Friend yoke? Many religious people of different religions prefer the truth than lies, so are you writing to say that people who believe in a religion, to you Islam, that they don't want the truth? Islam is based around the truth and NOBODY can take that away.

Haven't you learnt anything from the many threads and posts that many members post in about Islam?

GoodBye

What i have learned is that some of the people on this forum are a little bit more open minded and tolerant than a lot of religious people i know.

yoke
07-01-2006, 12:51 PM
Uh-huh...........YEAH!

What belief? Evolution is a belief? monkeys? huh?

No no no no no u cudnt do that m8! Trust me and have some respect - Muhammad (PBUH)

U want us to believe that u came in here accidently and started a thread whose purpose was to portray that Allah does not exist?

Puh-lease.
Islam is fair game and will be challenged just like every other belief system in the world including mine.

Pk_#2
07-01-2006, 12:55 PM
Islam is fair game and will be challenged just like every other belief system in the world including mine.
Yup, do it nicely!

You can try, but i doubt you'll get anywhere Yoke,

Greetings yoke,

I don't think this kind of comment is very helpful. Neither is insulting Darwin likely to get us anywhere.

I would suggest to everybody here that debating in a respectful manner is far more likely to be productive. So what if we don't agree? Life would be boring if everyone agreed about everything.

Peace
Apologies for being rude, do forgive me please :)

Peace!

czgibson
07-01-2006, 01:08 PM
Greetings,
people can insult whoever they like its called freedom of speech.
True, but is it helpful in a debate? Or will it just make people angry?

Look back over the thread and you'll see the answer. This hasn't been a debate, it's just been a mudslinging contest.

If you want to criticise Islam, fine - just do it in a mature and respectful way.

Peace

yoke
07-01-2006, 01:19 PM
Greetings,

True, but is it helpful in a debate? Or will it just make people angry?

Look back over the thread and you'll see the answer. This hasn't been a debate, it's just been a mudslinging contest.

If you want to criticise Islam, fine - just do it in a mature and respectful way.

Peace
I will do it anyway i like if they dont like it then ban me.
I have injected an element of fun into debate
Dont be a miserable atheist.

MinAhlilHadeeth
07-01-2006, 01:20 PM
Erm.... i was wondering if this thread has something to do with this rule:
15.Promoting Religions other than Islam
While interfaith discussions are allowed promoting another religion is not allowed on the discussion board. This discussion board was created to promote Islam, not another religion. There are many other discussion boards on the Web which you can promote your religion other than Islam.

Or is Athiesm technically not a religion?

Pk_#2
07-01-2006, 01:24 PM
Wrong word mate!

What happened to your rule of 'respect'?

You got anything to say, say it, but place your proof next to it, you havn't given me proof for anything you've said so far,

still waiting for you patiently :)

afriend
07-01-2006, 01:24 PM
no, atheism is not a religion, it's a concept.

And, Yoke (it's spelt yolk btw), you are standing on unstable ground, you have no real foot hold, all you stand on are theories...An opinion.....Not fact.

Now go and get yourself re-united with your egg whites :)

czgibson
07-01-2006, 01:30 PM
Greetings,
Is this kind of thread your idea of fun? Like I said, there hasn't been any sign of debate here.

Peace

Pk_#2
07-01-2006, 01:32 PM
Greetings,

Is this kind of thread your idea of fun? Like I said, there hasn't been any sign of debate here.
Peace
Agreed with czgibson ^^

When you starting? or is this it?

:-\

Peace. :rollseyes

yoke
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
no, atheism is not a religion, it's a concept.

And, Yoke (it's spelt yolk btw), you are standing on unstable ground, you have no real foot hold, all you stand on are theories...An opinion.....Not fact.

Now go and get yourself re-united with your egg whites :)
You are half right it is a concept based on reality.

MinAhlilHadeeth
yoke....dude..... be nice.

yoke
07-01-2006, 01:35 PM
Greetings,

Peace
Yes this is my idea of having fun in a debate

There is no evidence for faith what do you expect?

yoke
07-01-2006, 01:40 PM
I really have had enough of this religious over sensitivity nonsense i am out of here.

- Qatada -
07-01-2006, 02:02 PM
Thread Closed

:wasalamex

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.