/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Alhamdulilah

unknown_JJ
06-30-2006, 04:16 PM
I dreamt that I went to Heaven & an angel was showing me around. We walked side-by-side inside a large workroom filled with angels.

My angel guide stopped in front of the 1st section & said, "This is the Receiving Section. Here, all petitions to God said in prayer r received."

I looked around in this area & it's terribly busy with so many angels sorting out petitions written on voluminous paper sheets & scraps from pplz all over the world. Then we moved on down a long corridor until we reached the 2nd section.

The angel then said to me, "This is the Packaging & Delivery Section. Here, the graces & blessings the people asked for r processed & delivered to the living persons who asked for them." I noticed again how busy it was there. There were many angels working hard at that station, since so many blessings had been requested & were being packaged for delivery to Earth.

Finally at the farthest end of the long corridor we stopped at the door of a very small station. To my great surprise, only one angel was seated there, idly doing nothing. "This is the Acknowledgment Section," my angel friend quietly admitted to me. He seemed embarrassed. "How is it that? There's no work going on here?" I asked.

"So sad," the angel sighed. "After pplz receive the blessings that they asked for, very few send back acknowledgments.

"How does one acknowledge God's blessings?" I asked.

"Simple," the angel answered. "Just say, "Thank u God."

"What blessings should they acknowledge?" I asked.

"If u've food in the refrigerator, clothes on ur back, a roof overhead & a place to sleep .. u r richer than
75% of this world."

"If u've money in the bank, in ur wallet, & spare change in a dish, u r among the top 8% of the world's wealthy."

"And if u get this on ur own computer, u r part of the 1% in the world who has that opportunity."

Also

"If u woke up this morning with more health than illness ......u r more blessed than the many who
won't even survive this day."

"If u've never experienced the fear in battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture, or
the pangs of starvation ... u r ahead of 700 million pplz in the world"

"If u can go to ur place of worship without the fear of harassment, arrest, torture or death .. u're envied
by & more blessed than 3 billion pplz in the world."

"If ur parents r still alive & still married .. u r very rare."

"If u can hold ur head up & smile, u r not the norm, u r unique to all those in doubt & despair."

"Ok, what now? How can I start? "

If u can read this post, u just received a double blessing in that someone was thinking of u & u r more blessed than over 2 billion pplz in the world who can't read at all.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
muslim_friend
06-30-2006, 04:23 PM
:sl:

JazakAllah.Simply beautiful.i felt happy after reading this, but for some reason, i also feel sad..

unknown_JJ
06-30-2006, 04:25 PM
y u feel sad , or shudnt i ask dat ?

MuslimChap
06-30-2006, 04:38 PM
Good read. JazakAllahuKhairan for posting it.

We're blessed with so many favours. It’s a shame that we don't show our appreciation more often or at all.

I'll edit it a bit and then I’ll email it to some people that I know.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pk_#2
06-30-2006, 07:21 PM
AsalamuAlaykum,

jazakhala :)

muslim_friend
06-30-2006, 07:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by unknown_JJ
y u feel sad , or shudnt i ask dat ?
Sure. I felt sad because i feel i haven't thanked Allah enough, for all what He's done for me.. SubhanAllah!

unknown_JJ
07-01-2006, 02:49 PM
yer i no wt u mean bruv, well its still not 2 l8 2start now,i gues

IbnAbdulHakim
07-01-2006, 03:27 PM
:salamext:

my respected Mufti teacher said not to say good dreams but to pray 2 Allah for it to come true and be content with it. Wallahu Allam but beautiful dream mashAllah

:wasalamex

unknown_JJ
07-01-2006, 09:03 PM
yer i herd dat 2 , bt dat woznt realy my dream

Umm Yoosuf
07-01-2006, 09:20 PM
This thread can be found here http://www.islamicboard.com/general-...mp%3B+an+angel

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.