/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Love for your mother

muslimah4life
06-30-2006, 05:29 PM
:sl:

It is said in a hadith narrated by Abu Hurrariya ( My Allah (SWT) be pleased with him) that a man once asked the prophet who should i love first my mothe or my father the Propht (SAW) replied your mother the man asked then whos next, the Prophet (SAW) repkied your mother the man asked a third time the Prophet (SAW) replied your mother then your father.

So we are all told to love our motehrs this is told in another hadith of the Prophet (SAW) in which he said Jannnah lies at the feet of the mother.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
muslim_friend
06-30-2006, 07:55 PM
My mom quotes that second hadith a hundred times a day. She has this habit of showing me the sole of her feet and says.. "Jannah is here".. ;D... and i tell her.. 'i see no gardens'.

HeiGou
06-30-2006, 09:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah4life
So we are all told to love our motehrs this is told in another hadith of the Prophet (SAW) in which he said Jannnah lies at the feet of the mother.
Just passing: I am curious though. Didn't Muhammed refuse to even pray for his Mother because she died a pagan? Surely Heaven does not lie at the feet of a Mother who is not a Muslims.

IbnAbdulHakim
06-30-2006, 09:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HeiGou
Just passing: I am curious though. Didn't Muhammed refuse to even pray for his Mother because she died a pagan? Surely Heaven does not lie at the feet of a Mother who is not a Muslims.
you must still treat her well, if she is pleased wiv u God will still be pleased wiv u. She is still the one who gave birth to you. Who knows thru ur kindness she may accept islam. It still lies under her feet, only she wont b there :(

:peace:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umar001
06-30-2006, 09:19 PM
What is meant by love??

Umar001
06-30-2006, 09:20 PM
A man came to the Prophet Muhammad and said, “O Messenger of God! Who among the people is the most worthy of my good companionship?” The Prophet said: {Your mother.} The man said, “Then who?” The Prophet said: {Then your mother.} The man further asked, “Then who?” The Prophet said: {Then your mother.} The man asked again, “Then who?” The Prophet said: {Then your father.}2

(2) Narrated in Saheeh Muslim, #2548, and Saheeh Al-Bukhari, #5971.

here is the link http://www.islam-guide.com/frm-ch3-13.htm

limitless
06-30-2006, 11:24 PM
I love my mom!! Even though I get annoyed sometimes by her lectures i still respect her and would give my life for her :D Im gonna buy her a black Lexus brandnew

IbnAbdulHakim
06-30-2006, 11:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by limitless
I love my mom!! Even though I get annoyed sometimes by her lectures i still respect her and would give my life for her :D Im gonna buy her a black Lexus brandnew
may Allah give me a son like you inshaAllah :p :p :p except may it be a red ferrari :D :D

:wasalamex

syilla
06-30-2006, 11:53 PM
after i had my baby...i began to appreciate my mother more...

'now' i only 'really-really' understand how hard it is to bring up a child.

Dahir
07-01-2006, 08:09 AM
may Allah give me a son like you inshaAllah. except may it be a red ferrari
InshaAllah, you shall,

Wait, can I have my order of a good son plus a Green Lamborghini.:thankyou:

Asyur an-Nagi
07-01-2006, 09:33 AM
yeah...i love people who loves their mom deeply:)

Nabil-Munsif
07-02-2006, 05:59 AM
:offtopic:

:threadclo

Pk_#2
07-02-2006, 03:10 PM
AsalamuAlaykum,

format_quote Originally Posted by muslim_friend
My mom quotes that second hadith a hundred times a day. She has this habit of showing me the sole of her feet and says.. "Jannah is here".. ;D... and i tell her.. 'i see no gardens'.
LOL,

jazakhala for post :)

I believe my mum loves me more than i love her :'( i try!

WalaykumSalaam.

DAWUD_adnan
07-02-2006, 03:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HeiGou

What's is wrong wiht you Muhammad's(SAW) mother was a believer she had the religion of Ibrahim just like Muhammad (SAW)'. dont assume things man that's horrible!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.