/* */

PDA

View Full Version : umma

irshad
07-01-2006, 02:40 PM
assalam mu alaikum,

am new to this site.just say salam to you all from mauritius.allah has the abiliy to get all of us together and this is done through amachine called computer. is this not great.i think it is.without this i would no be able to contact any of you.

salam to you all

irshad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Fishman
07-01-2006, 02:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by irshad
assalam mu alaikum,

am new to this site.just say salam to you all from mauritius.allah has the abiliy to get all of us together and this is done through amachine called computer. is this not great.i think it is.without this i would no be able to contact any of you.

salam to you all

irshad
:sl:
Welcome to L-EYE forums! I am contacting you through a machine called a duck, which is capable of travelling at 10,000,000 km/h, and glows with a bright black light!

And that is a traditional Fishman welcome message!
:w:

Pk_#2
07-01-2006, 03:32 PM
AsalamuAlaykum,

welcome bro :)

Don't forget to invite your sisters inshaAllah!

IbnAbdulHakim
07-01-2006, 03:39 PM
assalam mu alaikum,

salam to you all

irshad
:salamext:

indeed it is bro, you sound like a deep thinker lol, share your thoughts inshaAllah ;)

:wasalamex

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
piXie
07-01-2006, 11:04 PM
:sl: ^^ hey br abdul majid...ya forgot to say welcome

its yet another brother boohoo!!! :thumbs_do

nah...messing :p

not really :sister:

btw welcome to th forums....:welcome:

have a great stay and post away

any questions ? no ? oh ok then :D

IbnAbdulHakim
07-01-2006, 11:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by A'isha
:sl: ^^ hey br abdul majid...ya forgot to say welcome
:
:salamext:

Marhaban wa Ahlan :D :D

:welcome:

:wasalamex

Woodrow
07-01-2006, 11:14 PM
Asalaamu alaikum Ahki,

Welcome to the Forum. Hopefully you will teach us much about your homeland and share your knowledge of Islam with us.

Yes, this little box called a PC is a great tool. Hopefully it will truly unite all of us for the glory of Allah(swt), and not become an instruement of shaitan.

Tania
07-02-2006, 06:25 AM
Welcome to the forum:)
Until you will arrange the first trip in Mauritius we will be content to contact you through computer.

irshad
07-02-2006, 06:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman
Welcome to L-EYE forums! I am contacting you through a machine called a duck, which is capable of travelling at 10,000,000 km/h, and glows with a bright black light!

And that is a traditional Fishman welcome message!
assalam mu alaikum,

thank you bros. and sis. please tell me which part of the world are you calling.all you all from the People Democratic of Fishland.

lolwatever
07-02-2006, 06:58 AM
lol democratic of fishland!!!!

hehe salamz welcome bro!

irshad
07-02-2006, 06:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mara
Welcome to the forum:)
Until you will arrange the first trip in Mauritius we will be content to contact you through computer.
thanks mara 4 the reply. often wonder how poor muslims fare around the world ...does poverty is brought by self destruction ..can we do something :rant:

Tania
07-02-2006, 07:33 AM
thanks mara 4 the reply. often wonder how poor muslims fare around the world ...does poverty is brought by self destruction ..can we do something :rant:
Get a job to increase your income?? and in this way they will not be poor anymore :-[.

the last sentences were removed

lolwatever
07-02-2006, 07:35 AM
^^ (last sentence) :offended: :? :muddlehea :eek: :ooh:

chacha_jalebi
07-02-2006, 10:27 AM
salaam :D

welcome matey hope ya hav fun ere :D

Fishman
07-02-2006, 11:50 AM
assalam mu alaikum,

thank you bros. and sis. please tell me which part of the world are you calling.all you all from the People Democratic of Fishland.
I am talking to you from Nottingham, a city in central Britain. My location says 'Airstrip One' because that is the name of the UK in George Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four

lolwatever
07-02-2006, 12:22 PM
^^ i love that book.. besides the obscene bits!

Fishman
07-02-2006, 12:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by lolwatever
^^ i love that book.. besides the obscene bits!
I have not actually read much of it, I found out about it through wikipedia (I'm gonna get shot for being a cheat now!). I thought that it would be a funny location. I might change it soon. New Mars,
here I come!!!

P.S: reading obsence things is doubleplus crimethink!

lolwatever
07-03-2006, 01:03 AM
doubleplus crimethink is doublegood thought-crime realityspeak ungood to thoughtpolice ;)

afriend2
07-03-2006, 04:45 PM
salaam,

welcome to LI, inshAllah have a beneficial stay here!

wassalam :peace:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.