PDA

View Full Version : David Duke = Nazi/Racist



ManchesterFolk
07-01-2006, 05:59 PM
One of my best friend a black man who now lives in Detriot Michigan was sent to the hospital because two KKK members and david Duke followers beat him with a baseball bat and called him a 'mud person'

If any of you care about repsect for others and decency in the world than we should rid ourselves of this White supremist KKK member David Duke.

My friend still has the scars of the beating he took that day... and I will always be very emotional about the fact that the KKK/Nazis and David Duke are pure evil who hate all jews, hispanics, and blacks!
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ManchesterFolk
07-01-2006, 06:05 PM

David Duke as a young kid.


Neo-nazi leader David Duke, recently released from prison, has announced he will hold a 3 day “homecoming” with his supporters at an unnamed hotel in New Orleans Memorial Day weekend, Friday-Sunday, May 28-30. He will also be joined by other leading fascists from around the country and world such, as Don Black, John Tyndall (BNP, Britain), Dr. Edward Fields (The Truth At Last, NA, Georgia), Paul Fromm (CAFE, Canada), and Erich Gliebe, (Chairman, National Alliance), among others.
Duke and his fascist gang have chosen New Orleans as their rally site exactly to test their strength in a city which is majority Black, and overwhelmingly working class, but which is under intense attack. With the massive ethnic cleansing that the mainstream racist politicians and capitalists have carried out along the riverfront and other parts of the city, with the city, DDD and HANO openly planning the demolition of the black working class community of Iberville adjacent to the French Quarter, with the near-elimination of Charity hospital, and the placing of surveillance cameras by the Nagin administration in black working class neighborhoods the Nazi’s feel emboldened that they can “take back New Orleans”. If they can pull off a rally-conference here in New Orleans, this will only embolden them more. Furthermore, the ability to hold a conference here, without any opposition, will only strengthen the ability of the “respectable racists” that run this city to deepen their anti-black, anti-working class agenda.
We have to draw a line. We have to tell Duke and his scum that New Orleans—or anywhere else—is not their home!! Combating Duke and the other Nazi leaders, and preventing them from spreading their message, and thereby also demoralizing their current members is possible -- but only through direct action.
So far, Duke and his followers have not yet named the hotel where they will hold their leader’s “homecoming”. Announcing plans that we will organize a militant protest anywhere he decides to hold this event is the best way to keep him out. If he does dare to enter into New Orleans, or anywhere else in the metro area, we will announce the location and mobilize to shut it down. Duke, and his European -American Unity and Rights Organization (EURO) has announced that on Sunday morning, May 30th, they will all join “in an outdoor European-American historical commemoration at a famous New Orleans White heritage site.” This means the white supremacist monument behind the Canal Place shopping complex. The last time Duke reared his head at this monument the late Rev Avery Alexander confronted the fascists. The cops responded by protecting Duke and placing Rev Alexander in a chokehold. In honor of the late freedom fighter, the Reverend Avery Alexander, who is lionized by the local political leadership, but never follow his example, we will mobilize to shut down Duke’s event and drive him out of town.
Reply

Fishman
07-01-2006, 07:00 PM
Originally Posted by mujahedeen2087
who cares?
:sl:
ManchesterFolk certainly cares. If your friend was beaten by a gang of fascist thugs, then you would certainly care a lot. I say we should let this thread go on, all racism is not tolerated by Islam.
:w:
Reply

ManchesterFolk
07-01-2006, 07:09 PM
Originally Posted by mujahedeen2087
who cares?
You certainly cared when the british police use brutality against your muslim brother. Why don't you just say to me, to hell with the rest of humanity its not my problem if a non-muslim gets beat up because of his race.

Were all Humans, and this bigot, rascist who hates anyone not white and christian should be represented as the piece of garbage the man is.
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
- Qatada -
07-01-2006, 07:17 PM
“O Mankind! We created you from a single pair of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know each other (not that ye may despise each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is he who is the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted with all things.” (Qur'an 49:13)


“And among His Signs is the creation of the heavens and earth, and the variations in your languages and colours: verily in that are signs for those who know.” (30:22)


Alhamdulillah (praise be to Allaah Almighty) the KKK has ended, but stuff like this continues in the world. But every soul will be judged accordingly;


That Day mankind will proceed in scattered groups that they may be shown their deeds.

So whosoever does good equal to the weight of an atom (or a small ant), shall see it.

And whosoever does evil equal to the weight of an atom (or a small ant), shall see it.


(Qur'an 99: 6-8)



Peace.
Reply

ManchesterFolk
07-01-2006, 07:19 PM
Alhamdulillah (praise be to Allaah Almighty) the KKK has ended
The KKK hasn't ended. They still run around America trying to convert to Christianity. They also still put on white hoods and run around telling everyone how God made White Christians superior to all Jews, Blacks, and other non-whites.
Reply

- Qatada -
07-01-2006, 07:23 PM
I don't know why they do that, Allaah Almighty has made mankind into different colors and doesn't prefer any race over the other. If that was the case - then why did Allaah Almighty create different races and cultures?

This is why nationalism is hated so much in islam, and the best among the people are those that have the most fear of Allaah Almighty, and His punishments - so they stay away from disobeying their Creator.
Reply

ManchesterFolk
07-01-2006, 07:27 PM
Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah
I don't know why they do that, Allaah Almighty has made mankind into different colors and doesn't prefer any race over the other. If that was the case - then why did Allaah Almighty create different races and cultures?

This is why nationalism is hated so much in islam, and the best among the people are those that have the most fear of Allaah Almighty, and His punishments - so they stay away from disobeying their Creator.
They do it because they are sick mined people who are so insecure about themselves that they have to make eachother feel better by calling themselves the 'master race'

These are the same lunatics that killed 6 Million Jews, and enslaved Millions upon Millions of Blacks in America.
Reply

Umar001
07-01-2006, 07:30 PM
I read once in their forum that the thing is:

God created different races, therefore it is against G-ds plan to have interacial reletionship.

the example was that of a rainbow, different colours, original plan of G-d, but now if we all mix then we will end up with One Colour, not G-ds plan.

That made me think alot.
Reply

muslim_friend
07-01-2006, 07:35 PM
Originally Posted by ManchesterFolk
These are the same lunatics that killed 6 Million Jews, and enslaved Millions upon Millions of Blacks in America.
True. Muslims included.

i've been wondering, since this thing called "Racism" is existent in different parts of the globe. there has to be a root cause behind it, but what could it be?
Reply

ManchesterFolk
07-01-2006, 07:36 PM
Originally Posted by muslim_friend
True. Muslims included.

i've been wondering, since this thing called "Racism" is existent in different parts of the globe. there has to be a root cause behind it, but what could it be?
The evil nature of man that urges him to hate. One that we must all overcome and destroy because they lay in our own mind.
Reply

muslim_friend
07-01-2006, 07:48 PM
Originally Posted by ManchesterFolk
The evil nature of man that urges him to hate. One that we must all overcome and destroy because they lay in our own mind.
Hmmmm.. So, it's this "hate" that makes men racists, you say.. yes, obviously.. but the question is, why would one man hate another man just because he is black? i'm not pointing this out with reference to the 60's america alone.. Racism against black people even existed in arab lands before the time of islam.
Reply

ManchesterFolk
07-01-2006, 07:51 PM
I'm not sure. Just to point out to you, I live in England, and I am black.

I am not exactly sure what my family history when it comes to going back very very far is, but I can assure you, that people use to go to Africa, and kidnap black people without any reason except that they wanted more slaves.

The same rascism that is towards blacks is not directed against Jews and basicaly all immigrants and non-whites by David Duke the Nazi and his folllowers.
Reply

Muezzin
07-01-2006, 07:53 PM
Originally Posted by muslim_friend
True. Muslims included.

i've been wondering, since this thing called "Racism" is existent in different parts of the globe. there has to be a root cause behind it, but what could it be?
People fear and hate those that are different from themselves. It's really that simple. Everything else is just fluff they use to justify their hatred.

As for the slave trade, the only reason I can think of that black people in particular were targeted is that the Africans who were kidnapped from their homeland were acquired through the machinations of technologically superior (but morally inferior) nations worldwide. These nations pompously thought of the people they enslaved as savages.
Reply

Woodrow
07-01-2006, 08:00 PM
Originally Posted by Muezzin
People fear and hate those that are different from themselves. It's really that simple. Everything else is just fluff they use to justify their hatred.

As for the slave trade, the only reason I can think of that black people in particular were targeted is that the Africans who were kidnapped from their homeland were acquired through the machinations of technologically superior (but morally inferior) nations worldwide. These nations pompously thought of the people they enslaved as savages.
Quite true, I know that here in the US slavery was justified because non-white people were considered to be "Beasts of Burden" and not human. sadly it is still an attitude that has not completly gone away.
Reply

muslim_friend
07-01-2006, 08:09 PM
Originally Posted by Muezzin
People fear and hate those that are different from themselves. It's really that simple. Everything else is just fluff they use to justify their hatred.

As for the slave trade, the only reason I can think of that black people in particular were targeted is that the Africans who were kidnapped from their homeland were acquired through the machinations of technologically superior (but morally inferior) nations worldwide. These nations pompously thought of the people they enslaved as savages.
Sounds very logical.. But i think there's more. If one of the enslaved from Africa, happened to be a white man, would that have made a difference? personally, i think it would have.

Originally Posted by Woodrow
Quite true, I know that here in the US slavery was justified because non-white people were considered to be "Beasts of Burden" and not human. sadly it is still an attitude that has not completly gone away.
Even now?.. Europe, i can understand, but i thought this was completely eradicated in America.
Reply

Muezzin
07-01-2006, 08:11 PM
Originally Posted by muslim_friend
Sounds very logical.. But i think there's more. If one of the enslaved from Africa, happened to be a white man, would that have made a difference? personally, i think it would have.
How many white men were natives of the African continent during the period that slavery first reared its ugly head?
Reply

muslim_friend
07-01-2006, 08:16 PM
Originally Posted by Muezzin
How many white men were natives of the African continent during the period that slavery first reared its ugly head?
None, i believe.

I think there's more to it, than just misunderstandings of other culture involved.Black people are still living today in Europe and wear the same clothes, and talk the same language.. which means that they are pretty much well known and understood by their community. yet they are victims of racism even today..
Reply

Woodrow
07-01-2006, 08:21 PM
Originally Posted by muslim_friend
Sounds very logical.. But i think there's more. If one of the enslaved from Africa, happened to be a white man, would that have made a difference? personally, i think it would have.
Moot question. In the 1500's when the slave trade from Africa to Europe and the Americas began, there were essentialy no known white people in Africa, South of the Sahara, and that is the region the slaves came from.

However, historicaly the Romans, Greeks, Egyptians all had slaves of many colors and cultural backgrounds. There is no indication that there was any difference in the treating of any based on color.

Slavery existed only because it was economical, it ended in places only because the work could be done more cheaply by machinery.
Reply

Muezzin
07-01-2006, 08:26 PM
Woodrow hit it on the head. Slavery used to be 'equal opportunities'.

Originally Posted by muslim_friend
None, i believe.
That's my point.

I think there's more to it, than just misunderstandings of other culture involved.Black people are still living today in Europe and wear the same clothes, and talk the same language.. which means that they are pretty much well known and understood by their community. yet they are victims of racism even today..
Which probably stems from the past and viewing black people as slaves, which in turn probably stemmed from viewing technologically inferior people as 'savages'.

The racist attitudes I see hurled at black people disgusts me, especially when coming from the mouths of members belonging to my own ethnic group (Asian/Indo-Pakistani). I know the kind of prejudice and discrimination bull that Asians went through in Britain during the 70's, and to see some Asian people from that generation now hurling abuse at black people for no other reason than being black... If I were a violent person, I'd punch the nearest wall.
Reply

ManchesterFolk
07-02-2006, 12:43 AM
Racists are everywhere, and until society completley condems them they will always be out there.
Reply

lavikor201
07-02-2006, 12:55 AM
David Duke wishes the whole word could be white christian.
Reply

ManchesterFolk
07-02-2006, 01:58 AM
Originally Posted by lavikor201
David Duke wishes the whole word could be white christian.
David Duke deserves to die the same way his followers killed blacks in America.

He deserves to be lynched from a tree.
Reply

catmando
07-02-2006, 02:30 AM
Originally Posted by ManchesterFolk
David Duke deserves to die the same way his followers killed blacks in America.

He deserves to be lynched from a tree.
Now you're going too far. What crime has he committed to warrant death of any kind?
Reply

ManchesterFolk
07-02-2006, 02:58 AM
Originally Posted by catmando
Now you're going too far. What crime has he committed to warrant death of any kind?
His followers are from a long line of "Terrorists" who lynched black people every day in the southern part of America, and this was a mere 60 years ago. I'm absolutly positive that he has blood on his hands in some way.
Reply

snakelegs
07-02-2006, 03:53 AM
Originally Posted by ManchesterFolk
The KKK hasn't ended. They still run around America trying to convert to Christianity. They also still put on white hoods and run around telling everyone how God made White Christians superior to all Jews, Blacks, and other non-whites.
you are right about KKK hating non-white, non-christians.
but i have never heard of them trying to convert people to christianity.
Reply

glo
07-02-2006, 08:01 AM
Originally Posted by ManchesterFolk
I'm not sure. Just to point out to you, I live in England, and I am black.
Hi ManchesterFolk

As a black guy living in the UK, can I ask you if you feel discriminated against? Are you ever at the receiving end of racist comments/attitudes?

Peace.
Reply

bint_muhammed
07-02-2006, 10:47 PM
honestly it makes me sick how people trea one another because of their skin colour, culture, nationality, religion etc. etc. i dont understand why people cant get on, and its even worse when someone isnt botherd by these acts!
oh yeah i'm gonna sound really really stupid, but what is the KKK! please dont laugh at me!
Reply

Woodrow
07-02-2006, 11:04 PM
Originally Posted by ya_Giney
honestly it makes me sick how people trea one another because of their skin colour, culture, nationality, religion etc. etc. i dont understand why people cant get on, and its even worse when someone isnt botherd by these acts!
oh yeah i'm gonna sound really really stupid, but what is the KKK! please dont laugh at me!
The KKK (Ku Klux Klan) is a North American organization that started shortly after the end of the American Civil war and the former slaves gained the rights of citisenship. The organization started in the South as a means for former white slave owners to protect themselves from anticipated vengence by former slaves.

By the Early 1930s the KKK spread to promote segregation and to maintain the "purity" of the WASPs (White Anglo Saxon Protestants) they evolved into a very violent group initialy opposed to non-whites, Catholics and Jews. Later they became openly anti anything that they see as anti their own concepts of purity and Christianity. They enforce their beliefs through terror and threats. Some examples the bombing of Churches (non white), Mosques and Synagogues. Also by openly hanging and killing those they feel are not part of White Supremecy. They hide through secrecy and by keeping their faces and bodies covered during meetings and terroristic attacks.

Although the Klan is outlawed in most states they are still legal in a few as long as they don't get caught in acts of terrorism. They are still quite active in Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi and parts of Texas.
Reply

bint_muhammed
07-03-2006, 08:39 PM
Originally Posted by Woodrow
The KKK (Ku Klux Klan) is a North American organization that started shortly after the end of the American Civil war and the former slaves gained the rights of citisenship. The organization started in the South as a means for former white slave owners to protect themselves from anticipated vengence by former slaves.

By the Early 1930s the KKK spread to promote segregation and to maintain the "purity" of the WASPs (White Anglo Saxon Protestants) they evolved into a very violent group initialy opposed to non-whites, Catholics and Jews. Later they became openly anti anything that they see as anti their own concepts of purity and Christianity. They enforce their beliefs through terror and threats. Some examples the bombing of Churches (non white), Mosques and Synagogues. Also by openly hanging and killing those they feel are not part of White Supremecy. They hide through secrecy and by keeping their faces and bodies covered during meetings and terroristic attacks.

Although the Klan is outlawed in most states they are still legal in a few as long as they don't get caught in acts of terrorism. They are still quite active in Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi and parts of Texas.
wow, first i've heard of them! why doesnt george bush try and stop or ban these (is it coz they got no oil!)
Reply

wilberhum
07-03-2006, 08:54 PM
Racism is only one of the forms that the concept of superiority brings.
Preaching that the group you belong to is superior has always been an easy sell.

How many here believe that they belong to a superior group?

I’m willing to bet that it is a majority.
Reply

Woodrow
07-04-2006, 01:53 AM
Originally Posted by ya_Giney
wow, first i've heard of them! why doesnt george bush try and stop or ban these (is it coz they got no oil!)
Bush is only the President. He has absolutly no pwer over States rights or anything that is not covered by Federal Law. Here in the USA anyone may join any group or organization they choose. About the only organizations that can be banned are those that promote the VIOLENT overthrow of the government. The KKK as an organization, does not meet the definitions that can place them under jurisdiction of Federal Law. Some members do commit federal crimes and they do get prosecuted under Federal Law, but as individuals, not as a group.
Reply

muslim_friend
07-04-2006, 02:04 AM
Originally Posted by wilberhum
Racism is only one of the forms that the concept of superiority brings.
Preaching that the group you belong to is superior has always been an easy sell.

How many here believe that they belong to a superior group?

I’m willing to bet that it is a majority.
Prepare to lose the bet!

"O mankind! Lo! We have created you male and female, and have made `you nations and tribes that ye may know one another. Lo! the noblest of you, in the sight of Allah, is the best in conduct. Lo! Allah is Knower, Aware."(49:13)

All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black nor a black has any superiority over a white - except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belogs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not therefore do injustice to yourselves. Remember one day you will meet Allah and answer your deeds. So beware: do not stray from the path of righteousness after I am gone. (The Prophet's Last sermon)
Reply

Woodrow
07-04-2006, 03:27 AM
Originally Posted by wilberhum
Racism is only one of the forms that the concept of superiority brings.
Preaching that the group you belong to is superior has always been an easy sell.

How many here believe that they belong to a superior group?

I’m willing to bet that it is a majority.
Wilberhum, I believe you will find the concept of superiority to be quite alien to most of us who are Muslim. We do not differentiate among races. Agreeably, we can be quite expressive about our religious beliefs. However, we do not consider any person as being superior to any other person.
Reply

j4763
07-04-2006, 12:50 PM
Originally Posted by Woodrow
Wilberhum, I believe you will find the concept of superiority to be quite alien to most of us who are Muslim. We do not differentiate among races. Agreeably, we can be quite expressive about our religious beliefs. However, we do not consider any person as being superior to any other person.
But surly Muslims feel that they are somwhat more superior to non-muslims dont they? I'm always hearing them saying that there religion is the only true religion.

(in fact all people of religion claim this so i guess all people of religion feel they are superior to that of someone who doesn't fellow said religion)
Reply

Ghazi
07-04-2006, 01:35 PM
Originally Posted by j4763
But surly Muslims feel that they are somwhat more superior to non-muslims dont they? I'm always hearing them saying that there religion is the only true religion.

(in fact all people of religion claim this so i guess all people of religion feel they are superior to that of someone who doesn't fellow said religion)
:sl:

True islam is superior and those who have more "Piety" are the best among us but it's not racism cause islam is a religion not a 'Race'.
Reply

aamirsaab
07-04-2006, 01:54 PM
:sl:
Racism sucks. Our skin colour or religious beliefs are not signs of inferiority - it is our behaviour/actions if anything.

I hate racists - they deserve a slap.

Originally Posted by j4763
But surly Muslims feel that they are somwhat more superior to non-muslims dont they? I'm always hearing them saying that there religion is the only true religion.
True - but this doesn't mean muslims should go round committing random acts of evil - that's exactly what the KKK are doing and is exactly the reason why I hate them.

Every follower is going to believe their religion is superior, hence they follow it. The problem occurs when they start putting others down e.g; "i'm a muslim, you're not, therefore you must die. arrrg!" - that kind of attitude is child-like regression and shouldn't be enforced.

p.s; the KKK mainly attacked jews, blacks and hispanics - there were incidents of muslims being targeted, but it was mainly against anyone that wasn't white.

p.p.s; down with racism!
Reply

Md Mashud
07-04-2006, 02:15 PM
Astagfirullah t_t
Reply

michele
07-04-2006, 03:34 PM
Originally Posted by muslim_friend
True. Muslims included.

i've been wondering, since this thing called "Racism" is existent in different parts of the globe. there has to be a root cause behind it, but what could it be?

generally at its root -- it boils down to fear and ignorance. Which then can be manipulated by various governments in an effort to pit one culture against the other or scapegoat one culture in an effort to obfuscate where true root causes originate.

I also think any group who feels they uphold the the "truest word" or way over all other philosophies can create the soil in which racism is sure to thrive.
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 10:53 PM
  2. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 09:58 AM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-11-2007, 07:22 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-16-2006, 05:41 PM
  5. Replies: 42
    Last Post: 07-03-2006, 09:17 PM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!