/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ENGLAND V PORTUGAL - Did they deserve it?

------
07-01-2006, 06:04 PM
:salamext:

Well the title of the thread says it all - did they deserve to lose, considering they were 10 players against 11 and 2 of their best players went off?

Please vote and/or discuss.

:wasalamex

P.S. Moderators this thread is only for this match, please do not merge it with the football thread, Jazakallah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ManchesterFolk
07-01-2006, 06:10 PM
This match blew. England should have won. England never plays up to there potential.

umm-sulaim
07-01-2006, 06:12 PM
we shoulda won, we had Rooney and Becks out, no sol either!

------
07-01-2006, 06:12 PM
Plus, they played really good so they didnt deserve to lose!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
H4RUN
07-01-2006, 06:13 PM
:sl:
potential u say?, i say what potential LOL if they had any would we not have seen it yet?? rather we just see men in shorts sitting on the pitch crying infront of millions, aah they'll soon get over it when they get their pay check eh lol
:w:

Shadow
07-01-2006, 06:14 PM
I dont understand the question, the defination of deserve is to be worthy, like to be worthy to win, but your question is asking if they were worthy to lose? :?

(Deserve)
de·serve (dĭ-zûrv') pronunciation

v., -served, -serv·ing, -serves.

v.tr.

To be worthy of; merit. See synonyms at earn1.
v.intr.

To be worthy or deserving.
http://www.answers.com/deserve&r=67

If your asking if Portugal deserved to win, then YES they did desereve to win. Why? because they scored more than England in the penalties.

muslim_friend
07-01-2006, 06:14 PM
I think portugal deserved da win. if players were sent off, then the team has only itself to blame..

I can smell some rioting in the air.. :p .. The english fans must've destryoed the stadium by now.

MuslimChap
07-01-2006, 06:15 PM
Yes, they deserved to lose the match. Portugal were the better team when it came to the penalties.

I'm saying this as an England supporter by the way.

------
07-01-2006, 06:19 PM
Yeh but England had 10 players on and 2 of the good ones were not playing!!

$i$ter
07-01-2006, 06:21 PM
Although i'm feeling sooooooo depressed :unhappy: i have to admit Portyugal desearved to win! ....England did soooo well bt thy always mess up at penalty shoot outs!

some1 pls cheer me up!!!!!:(

MuslimChap
07-01-2006, 06:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aalimah
Yeh but England had 10 players on and 2 of the good ones were not playing!!
True but that's part of football. Portugal had 2 of their first team players absent through suspension. Teams have a 23 man squad to cope with precisely those situations.

At the end of the day, outscoring the opponent is the only thing that matters. We failed to do that, so we didn’t deserve to win.

S_87
07-01-2006, 06:24 PM

rooney did not deserve a red card

MuslimChap
07-01-2006, 06:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by $i$ter
Although i'm feeling sooooooo depressed :unhappy: i have to admit Portyugal desearved to win! ....England did soooo well bt thy always mess up at penalty shoot outs!

some1 pls cheer me up!!!!!:(
Chin up, there's always next time.

I'm disappointed too but not near as much as when Liverpool lose.

Shadow
07-01-2006, 06:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani

what??? HE KICKED SOMEONE ON HIS GROIN!!!
and then to make matters worse, he pushed C. Ronaldo in front of millions of ppl watching, he was acting childish and did deserve the red card

Hijaabi22
07-01-2006, 06:33 PM
aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan i cant believe they lost AGAIN!!! I was nearly in tears!! All the best players : Beckham Gerrard Rooney Lampard let us down big tym!! I knew they wud lose but still at the bak of me mind was hopin otherwise...ah well theres always brazil ...maybe next tym .......:(

DAWUD_adnan
07-01-2006, 06:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shadow
and then to make matters worse, he pushed C. Ronaldo in front of millions of ppl watching, he was acting childish and did deserve the red card
:sl: hey didnt you see how c ronaldo pushed rooney before even the match started?
and the wink he gave to scollari after rooney went off? purtogal is in my opnion EVIL but then again, the England flag stands for the innocent muslims they killed at the crusades in jeruzalem ..... so :X

so in this sense portugal deserved to win but won dirty

MuslimChap
07-01-2006, 06:34 PM

I didn't think it was intentional at first but how can I be sure? He does have a bad reputation.

format_quote Originally Posted by Shadow
The push on Ronaldo was nothing. I'd be amazed if that was the reason why he got sent off.

HeiGou
07-01-2006, 06:35 PM
Oh no, Sister! How can you say that? The man is a thug. A vastly over-paid thug. He is rude to his opponents. He is rude to his team mates. He is rude to his captain and to the referees on occasion. He has an awful private life as well. He clearly stomped on the guy and he deserved everything he got. The problem with Rooney is that he has such great talent he thinks he can get away with anything, be excused anything, just because no one can afford to leave him on the bench. If British Football had any shame, or any concern about Rooney's future, they would ban him for a year or two. He needs to learn, for his own sake and for Football's, that you cannot behave that way. You have to treat people with a minimum of respect.

I am glad Portugal won myself. I have liked every Portuguese person I have ever met. They have real courage and, in my experience, wonderful manners. British people could learn from them. They are also not paid anything like the Rooneys of the world and yet they have showed what it takes is character not just money. The only thing that would please me more would have been if Togo won.

Hijaabi22
07-01-2006, 06:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DAWUD_adnan
:sl: hey didnt you see how c ronaldo pushed rooney before even the match started?
and the wink he gave to scollari after rooney went off?
yeah i did

root
07-01-2006, 06:38 PM
In my opinion, the English game is too much involved in a contact sport when football is suppose to be a not contact sport. battling in a game of football works well in th premiurship (excluding Arsenal, who play more european style).

This battling, which got Roonie the Red card does not bode well for England on the whole in International games. The crunch is simply that our penalty attempts were woefully lacking any confidence precision or professionalism. yet again we go out on penalties......................................... ..........

Yes, PORTUGAL deserved the win we did not.

ManchesterFolk
07-01-2006, 06:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by H4RUN
potential u say?, i say what potential LOL if they had any would we not have seen it yet?? rather we just see men in shorts sitting on the pitch crying infront of millions, aah they'll soon get over it when they get their pay check eh lol
We have so much talent yet we look worse than the local school team down the road from my house!

MuslimChap
format_quote Originally Posted by ------------
hahahahahahahahaha nicely put lol

hey there was sumat goin on between Rooney and the guy he kiked lol....did u see what the portugese guy did to rooney jus b4 kik off???
They are Man Utd team-mates. They’re friends (probably not after today’s incident). They were only messing about.

S_87

well he didnt stand on the man on purpose. and the ref wasnt going to give him a card. only that ronaldo came and stirred things up so he pushed him.

Hijaabi22
07-01-2006, 06:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuslimChap
They are Man Utd team-mates. They’re friends (probably not after today’s incident). They were only messing about.
exactly so if they are ''mates'' then rooney didnt kik him on the BEEP lol on purpose n didnt deserve to get sent off

jzcasejz
07-01-2006, 06:41 PM

Simple answer...YES AND NO! :rollseyes
But it ain't worth talking about so allow typing up an explanation :giggling:

------
07-01-2006, 06:41 PM
only that ronaldo came and stirred things up so he pushed him.
Exactly.

muslim_friend
07-01-2006, 06:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HeiGou
Oh no, Sister! How can you say that? The man is a thug. A vastly over-paid thug. He is rude to his opponents. He is rude to his team mates. He is rude to his captain and to the referees on occasion. He has an awful private life as well. He clearly stomped on the guy and he deserved everything he got. The problem with Rooney is that he has such great talent he thinks he can get away with anything, be excused anything, just because no one can afford to leave him on the bench. If British Football had any shame, or any concern about Rooney's future, they would ban him for a year or two. He needs to learn, for his own sake and for Football's, that you cannot behave that way. You have to treat people with a minimum of respect.
Lol.You clearly hate this fellow.

So much for "boy wonder".. ;D

MuslimChap
07-01-2006, 06:45 PM

well he didnt stand on the man on purpose. and the ref wasnt going to give him a card. only that ronaldo came and stirred things up so he pushed him.
Are you sure? Maybe he was waiting for the players to clear off before taking action?

exactly so if they are ''mates'' then rooney didnt kik him on the BEEP lol on purpose n didnt deserve to get sent off
He kicked a Chelsea player. It definitely wasn't Ronaldo. The guy was still on the floor when Ronaldo approached the referee.

H4RUN
07-01-2006, 06:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslim_friend
Lol.You clearly hate this fellow.

So much for "boy wonder".. ;D
boy wonder hmmmm leme rephrase that lol, the 'boy wandered' off the pitch :giggling: aah least he got an early shower, ok maybe not :happy:

Hijaabi22
aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww maaaaaaaaaan xcant believe England are out!! The world cup is no longer worth watching!!!

On the bright side, hu u all bakin now??? BRAAAAAAAAAAZIL all the way 4 me!!

------
The guy was still on the floor when Ronaldo approached the referee.
Exactly

MuslimChap
07-01-2006, 06:52 PM
aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww maaaaaaaaaan xcant believe England are out!! The world cup is no longer worth watching!!!

On the bright side, hu u all bakin now??? BRAAAAAAAAAAZIL all the way 4 me!!
C'mon Italy! They're my team now.

Hijaabi22
07-01-2006, 06:56 PM
C'mon Italy! They're my team now.
nah man BRAAAAAAAAZIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLL!!!

H4RUN
07-01-2006, 06:58 PM
easy on with the font size, u nearly poked my out out there :giggling:

Hijaabi22
07-01-2006, 06:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by H4RUN
easy on with the font size, u nearly poked my out out there :giggling:
LOL THAT WAS THE POINT!!

HEY DID ANY1 CRY THEN WEN ENGLAND LOST??? I NEEEEEEEARLY DID WEN I SAW POOR GERRARD BUT I DIDNT!!LOL

H4RUN
07-01-2006, 07:00 PM
snif snif, tears oh tears............................................. .......tears of joy ofcourse;D

Hijaabi22
07-01-2006, 07:01 PM
U EEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLL^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ lol

H4RUN
07-01-2006, 07:03 PM
:rant: take those words bak at once!!!!:grumbling ...................................but erm if u insist LOL kewl with me:giggling:

muslim_friend
07-01-2006, 07:03 PM
Someone's going to win the world cup.. does it matter? if the champions give me their prize money.. then it would matter.. :p

Hijaabi22
07-01-2006, 07:04 PM
LOL anyways has brazil kiked off yet??? THEY BETTER WIN!!!!! I cant take 2 lozes in one day!!

Hijaabi22
07-01-2006, 07:04 PM
Someone's going to win the world cup.. does it matter? if the champions give me their prize money.. then it would matter.. :p
but its pointless watchin it if u dont SUPPORT sum1 :rollseyes

H4RUN
07-01-2006, 07:05 PM
what i would pay 2 see is a substitution of the 'cup'.....only on the day and after the final is played when the winning team is just about to get the world cup, they stop, put it down, and jus give all the players a mere cup, shall i put the kettle on?:giggling: :rollseyes

Hijaabi22
07-01-2006, 07:07 PM
LOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL^^^^^^

After aaaaaaaaallllllll that sweat blood and tears a POXY CUPPA TEA AND DATS ALL???? U mean!!

al-fateh
07-01-2006, 07:09 PM
who cares they are out

:)

lets watch Brazil now get knocked out too LOL

Hijaabi22
07-01-2006, 07:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by al-fateh
who cares they are out

I CARE!!! But im over it now cos BRAZIIIIIIIL GNA WIIIIIIIIIN!!! CUM ON BRAZILIA!!

amirah_87
07-01-2006, 07:16 PM
hey this in an england thread lets stick to the topic plz :p

......i care too man!!!(...i think ronaldho should get chucked outta ManU!!...:Evil:

Hijaabi22
07-01-2006, 07:17 PM
Lol sowi but england are out so lets move on lol

amirah_87
07-01-2006, 07:29 PM
but this their thread!! :'( have sum respect peeps!!...hehehehee just kiddin'!!

muslim_friend
07-01-2006, 07:31 PM
but its pointless watchin it if u dont SUPPORT sum1 :rollseyes
Well, i don't really support any of the teams. I just like to watch the action.. :p ..

Hijaabi22
07-01-2006, 07:32 PM
cum on people lets face it even though we all supported england we all KNEW there was no chance of them winnin the world cup i mean CUM ON!!

Hijaabi22
07-01-2006, 07:33 PM
Well, i don't really support any of the teams. I just like to watch the action.. :p ..
lol thats jus borin .....most of it is jus one man kikin ball to the other.....u gta support sum1 then go wild every tym they get close to the goal lol like ma bro he blows the roof off n its like hello???? wat happened??? weirdo lol

umm-sulaim
07-01-2006, 07:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amirah_87
hey this in an england thread lets stick to the topic plz :p

......i care too man!!!(...i think ronaldho should get chucked outta ManU!!...:Evil:
SAY IT LIKE IT IS SIS!

muslim_friend
07-01-2006, 07:42 PM
lol thats jus borin .....most of it is jus one man kikin ball to the other.....u gta support sum1 then go wild every tym they get close to the goal lol like ma bro he blows the roof off n its like hello???? wat happened??? weirdo lol
LOL... If you support one team.. you support just one.But if you don't support either team..you actually support both ..I don't care which team scores the goal really, but if it's a quality goal.. i get really excited..:p .

umm-sulaim
07-01-2006, 07:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by al-fateh
who cares they are out

YOU`RE RAW! NAH I HOPE BRAZIL WIN! ;D

Pk_#2
07-01-2006, 08:08 PM
footballs crap end of..lol

jkin playing it is ok, watching it is crap...zzzz

Eric H
07-01-2006, 08:26 PM
Supposedly it was going to cost about forty nine million pounds to send the English football team to Germany, I reckon we are due a refund of at least forty eight million pounds. I just hope none of my money helped support these overpaid prima donnas.:grumbling

So do the English people deserve more for their money?

Could that money have been better spent elsewhere?

Have a nice day

Eric

REPSTER
07-01-2006, 08:35 PM

I dont support any team,the only team i support is the team that wins:giggling:

I was watching the match with about 45 enland football fans and
u should have seen there faces when england lost;D ;D

I knew from the start england was goin down baby bown:thumbs_do

PORTUGAL RULES:thumbs_up:thumbs_up

------
07-01-2006, 08:48 PM
edit

MuslimChap
07-01-2006, 09:06 PM
nah man BRAAAAAAAAZIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLL!!!
They're out too. Ha-ha! Shame on you.

Please don't support Italy next. You'll jinx them as well!

S_87
07-01-2006, 09:07 PM
Are you sure? Maybe he was waiting for the players to clear off before taking action?

yh but like did you see renaldo wink afterwards. !!

and no i didnt cry. thats retarded. im not even a football fan anyway :lol:

MuslimChap
07-01-2006, 09:13 PM

yh but like did you see renaldo wink afterwards. !!

and no i didnt cry. thats retarded. im not even a football fan anyway :lol:
He was obviously pleased because he got his team a big advantage by getting one of the opposition players sent off. If he knew he was gonna get caught on camera he probably wouldn't have done it.

Agreed with the second point. That's taking it too far.

afriend
07-01-2006, 09:17 PM
Good on them that they lost, or there would have been more parties and drunkards roaming the street.....Good that their spirits were put out before things started etting out of hand, brits don't know how to control themselves.

AvarAllahNoor
07-01-2006, 09:18 PM
:o(

AvarAllahNoor
07-01-2006, 09:20 PM
They're out too. Ha-ha! Shame on you.
Now that they are out, if England had got through we may have had a better chance at the World Cup.

Ahh well it wasn't to be! :o(

amirah_87
07-01-2006, 10:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
Good on them that they lost, or there would have been more parties and drunkards roaming the street.....Good that their spirits were put out before things started etting out of hand, brits don't know how to control themselves.
ass salaamu alaykum

bro iqram...i find them in that state whether they win or lose man ...

wa alaykum ass salaam

afriend
07-01-2006, 11:00 PM
ass salaamu alaykum

bro iqram...i find them in that state whether they win or lose man ...

wa alaykum ass salaam
;D Yeah, true...Just when I found out they lost, I could hear atleast 5 parties goin on....

Yeah....But they'll be even more crazier if they won.

F.Y.
07-01-2006, 11:58 PM
Both England and Portugal played well - but I think England is highly overrated. Hence they deserved to lose. The English are always going on about how good their team is - which they are, but obviously the better team won.
They were even going on about how the World Cup should only have English referees coz apparently they are the best in the world....umm, the referee who oversaw the Croatia match got suspended because he couldnt even send off a guy who got a red card. What a shame.

Peace

umm-sulaim
07-02-2006, 12:24 AM
Nah , man i like them all, but i wouldn`t cry for them, that shows a degree of love for them, we were going over the top when hargreaves scored and my mum was like" hey, almar` ma3aa man a7abb" the person is with those he loves. I was like ooops! Don`t want to be ressurected with them yawm al giyaamah! na mean!?

amirah_87
07-02-2006, 12:34 PM
ass salaamua alaykum

yeah i know what ya mean big sis...

i wanna say...that ppl should "give 'em credit!"..this was the first time they lost in the world cup...and it was to the bl***n penalty shoot outs which we are sooooo krap at!!...and our best players were out ...

wa alaykum as salaam

PS: BECKHAM HAS RESIGNED....OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------
07-02-2006, 12:35 PM
beckham Has Resigned....omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dont Lie

------
07-02-2006, 12:36 PM
Beckham stands down as England captain Sunday July 2, 12:44 PM

BADEN BADEN, Germany (Reuters) - An emotional David Beckham quit on Sunday as England captain after almost six years in the job in the wake of their World Cup quarter-final defeat by Portugal.

The England midfielder, on the verge of tears, read a statement announcing he would step down with the change of manager as Sven-Goran Eriksson hands over to Steve McClaren.

Beckham said former caretaker England manager Peter Taylor had given him "the greatest honour of my career ... and fulfilling my childhood dream" by appointing him as captain in November 2000 for a friendly with Italy in Turin.
But he continued: "I feel the time is right to pass on the armband.

"As we enter a new era under Steve McClaren, it has been an honour and a privilege to have captained our country and I want to stress that I wish to continue to play for England.

"And I look forward to helping both the new captain and Steve McClaren in any way I can.

"I came to this decision some time ago but I had hoped to announce it on the back of a successful World Cup. Sadly, that wasn't to be.

"This decision has been the most difficult of my career to date. But after discussing it with my family and those closest with me, I feel the time is right."

Beckham had been in tears after being substituted due to injury early in the second half of Saturday's agonising defeat by Portugal in a penalty shootout.

It followed a Group B campaign and a second-round victory over Ecuador, secured with a Beckham free kick, in which England had never really got into gear.

"Our performance during this World Cup has not been enough to progress further and both myself and all the players regret that -- and are hurt by that more than people realise," said the 31-year-old.

ABSOLUTE HONOUR

Beckham thanked the players, Taylor, Eriksson and the coaching staff for their support during his time as captain, along with the media and the England fans.

"For me it has been an absolute honour.

"Finally, I have lived the dream," Beckham said, now with his voice faltering with the emotion.

"I am extremely proud to have worn the armband and to have been captain of England. And for that I will always be grateful."

Beckham, wearing a navy blue England suit then got up and left the media centre at England's training ground at Buhlertal, near their Baden Baden hotel.

Paying tribute to Beckham's spell as skipper, Eriksson told reporters: "I think David has been a very good captain.

"He did good work always. He has been very proud of doing the job. I was a little bit disappointed when he told me his decision to finish just before he announced it.

"But you have to respect that and that's it."

Eriksson would not be drawn on Beckham's successor, saying: "Steve McClaren ... has a lot of choices of who can be captain. There are many."

The Real Madrid midfielder was captain for 58 of his England caps, which he incorrectly quoted as 95 instead of 94, and had been closely allied to Eriksson's stewardship.

England's latest failure, after losing the penalty shootout with Portugal 3-1 following a 0-0 deadlock after extra time, left Beckham without a winner's medal with England.

-----------------------

OMGGGGGGG!!!!!! Beckham :eek:

amirah_87
07-02-2006, 12:40 PM
yeah it's on the front of the MSN home page man!!!......we ain't gonna win no world cup no more ..no more hopes ..no dreams ..just nightmares and emabarrasements from now on!!!!....
that's it for England...Becks was the best!! :'(

------
07-02-2006, 12:41 PM
:( nufair :(

amirah_87
07-02-2006, 12:43 PM
poor theo walcott spent his whole time on the benches!!...that was saaaad of sven to do that to him!!....
don't you think???

Isaac
07-02-2006, 12:48 PM
yeh, it was the poor lad could have some real first hand experiance at world-cup level. and i personally think tye should of had him on instead of crouch. How do yue expect youngsters like him to have a chance when they are just left on the bench. i personally think he could have scxored a goal or two. oh well its too late to pay manager now:happy:

x Maz x
07-02-2006, 01:14 PM
OoOoh My bleedin’ days, Cuzzin’ course dey shoulda won …That bleedin’ lil Ronaldo, swear down I challenge him single handed he come down ma ends; batter the blue blazin heck outa him, He cost us, if he din stick his big fat nose in it there’s a possibility Rooney couldna got de red card, Arghhhh watch how the ref weren’t even bovad till Ronaldo intervened, faeces stirrer, man’z gna get merked…I say Rooney go get his gyal on him and blinden him with chilli powder Grrr tha red card Oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy……Couldn’t figure out if he got sent of for the cufuffle with Ronaldo or tha incident wer he was bleedin kikn da ol’ cod in tha groin…Buh I beg ya’ll watch how that eveil knievel Ronaldo winks when he gets sent of, Pshh n he supposed to be a Man U team-mate, he’s a disgrace *nods head in disgust* , had it sussed…, Rooney got provoked …Ronaldo aka Man U overrated wasthead should be handed down to tha trusting hands of the England fans where they can pluck every hair on his skull of in a v v painful manna …Bwoy’s got to much agility and soo soo very sly tramp, pity it aint rubbin off onto Beks lol…Nah jowks Big up Bekham stepping down as captain…aww *thumbs up fo him*…Done us proud son!....Aww bwess Gerrad/Terry/Ferdinand/Lampost …Brap Brap Sicck…Proud of u bwoys…Hevi match, you contained ‘em & kept up a good defence…Y ya’ll putting em down fo’?? Least they got this far unlike ahem Ukraine and Argentina ahem and moreover c’mon they had bare players off, ah well bovad Deco was off boo hoo…Buh I don’t care England zindabad……Tis like watching Pakis play and get beaten in their own backyard, quite used to it, so don’t cry; smile …Come back bwoys with your heads held high …*Rolls out red carpet*… Daym all tha rest teams, Ma bwedwins out, *sniff sniff, scratch scratch*…..I just gna salute and big up France when they bash Portugal outta the league…tsskkkk and there was me sympathising them when Germany kicked em outta Euro 2004…I hope Ronaldo cries lyk de lil baby n makes his eyes go red when they do…InshAllah France wil get my approval, if you cant do that, then at least injure Ronaldo and his posse…Hai Hai Brazillia out aswell :O..Nah blud thers sumin wrong with that, they wernt playing on their top form…
My conclusion: got MATCH FIX written all over it…either that or they won by fluke hehe, so parental advisory: don’t watch the rest of the world cup, it will leave you mentally scarred for life…

*Exhales/ Inhales deeply*…Think that’s ma tantrum done
Peace out…x

Die Ronaldo Dieeeee….*eyes rolly*…Tin I got this sever depression and hatred developing fo him, partially cause he from Man U n he jus kick ma homesyd outta de bleedin world cup DAAAAAAAAAAYM U SUNNY …lol nah jowkin, Ronaldo if u happen to come across this forum lol ahem I wish u all the best in de future ahem

H4RUN
07-02-2006, 01:17 PM
evil knievel 'wink' u say, y everyone assuming that? maybe Ronaldo and Scolari have a little 'thing' going on :giggling: who knows in this day and age ;D

x Maz x
07-02-2006, 01:20 PM
Harun my freshly picked leaf of corriander, you fail to realise my ol' cod that Ronaldo aka Man U turd is Evilll evilllll i tell u evilllll *sighs*...Why is thou asuming they are homosexuals? lol
Peace x

glo
07-02-2006, 01:22 PM
I didn't actually see the match.
But I am annoyed with Rooney, the heralded hero of the England team, getting himself sent off with a red card!
I would like to know if the red card was deserved. What do people think? :?

Peace.

H4RUN
07-02-2006, 01:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by x Maz x
Harun my freshly picked leaf of corriander, you fail to realise my ol' cod that Ronaldo aka Man U turd is Evilll evilllll i tell u evilllll *sighs*...Why is thou asuming they are homosexuals? lol
Peace x
well i fail 2 see the correlation between a wink from a man u 'turd' lol a red card, 10 men, pushes all round, Porto ahead on penalties and England deserving to win, do u? ;D
no comment on the latter part of your reply LoL, your just assuming things lol

MuslimChap
07-02-2006, 01:36 PM
yeah it's on the front of the MSN home page man!!!......we ain't gonna win no world cup no more ..no more hopes ..no dreams ..just nightmares and emabarrasements from now on!!!!....
that's it for England...Becks was the best!! :'(
What are you on about? He is not our best player. Far from it. He doesn't wanna be captain anymore, that's all. He'll still play.

glo
07-02-2006, 01:39 PM
What are you on about? He is not our best player. Far from it. He doesn't wanna be captain anymore, that's all. He'll still play.
Becks is getting quite 'old' for a professional football player, isn't he? :rollseyes

amirah_87
07-02-2006, 01:42 PM
hey hey hey...........if becks was on we coulda scored maaan!!...and there woulda been no point of the penalty shoot outs!!

(astaqfirullah..stating things such as if this and if that coulda happened is haraam!!..oops)

but i bet ya in 2010...we ain't even gonna get no where near to the quarter finals....teams such as the US and ivorycoast are gonna knock us out!!!!! :heated:......

anyways that's my opinion becks is the best thing that happened to England!!...

amirah_87
07-02-2006, 01:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
Becks is getting quite 'old' for a professional football player, isn't he? :rollseyes
Sol Campbell's older!!!!...and Gary Nevills the same age as him!! :happy: :happy:

MuslimChap
07-02-2006, 01:48 PM
anyways that's my opinion becks is the best thing that happened to England!!...
No offence, but that shows how much you know about football.

x Maz x
07-02-2006, 01:51 PM
Same with Figo, way past his sell-by-dat...
As soon as Becks went of, inevitable we were gone downhill :'(:'(
Peace x

amirah_87
07-02-2006, 01:53 PM
ass salaamu alaykum

LOL!!...woteverr Akhee...you would'nt have said it if it was a brother who had a misunderstanding with you....*MEN!* :heated:

but even so......... to have an opinion you don't have to be a football maniac!!!!.......fl***in eck!

Do you think there's a better player in the squad....who??

x Maz x
07-02-2006, 01:53 PM
Cut Becks some slack yaar, Supn wit that? He got far too many critics already, let him look pretty on the pitch n leave him to it enit cause like he step down now
Ayt chillax peepz, God no need to get violent, tis only footy...Kewl it Peace x

amirah_87
07-02-2006, 01:54 PM
Cut Becks some slack yaar, Supn wit that? He got far too many critics already, let him look pretty on the pitch n leave him to it enit cause like he step down now
Ayt chillax peepz, God no need to get violent, tis only footy...Kewl it Peace x
say it like it Sis!! ;D ;D

x Maz x
07-02-2006, 01:59 PM
Lol true say thought enit, cause lyke why ya'll having a hissy fit? mans taken his arm band of, dont pop...Aww I saw de interview ...sooo sad, he gos dont ask questions n he read out a coupla paraghraphs :'(...Bwess his cotton sox...ah well Vix can comfort him lol...Peace x

MuslimChap
07-02-2006, 02:05 PM
Yeah, I agree with the guy that said that this thread needs to be moved in the brothers section because you girls don't seem to know anything about football. You're turning this thread into a joke. I'm smiling and laughing when I read your replies. Thanks for the entertainment.

Do you think there's a better player in the squad....who??
All the players don't play in the same position, so you can't honestly compare them. However, if you were to ask someone with good football knowledge about who the top England players are, then players like Gerrard, Rooney and Terry would get mentioned before Beckham. Has Beckham recently won anything? So what makes you think he's so good? He's good at free-kicks? The one he scored recently was the first one he scored in 2 years. He's good looking, is that it? Does that make him the best footballer?

PS. No hard feelings. :peace:

glo
07-02-2006, 02:08 PM
Yeah, I agree with the guy that said that this thread needs to be moved in the brothers section because you girls don't seem to know anything about football. You're turning this thread into a joke. I'm smiling and laughing when I read your replies. Thanks for the entertainment.PS. No hard feelings. :peace:
You are one brave brother! ;D

Peace.

------
07-02-2006, 02:09 PM
then players like Gerrard, Rooney and Terry would get mentioned before Beckham.
True!

He's good at free-kicks?
Yup.

He's good looking, is that it? Does that make him the best footballer?
......:rollseyes

MuslimChap
07-02-2006, 02:12 PM
You are one brave brother! ;D

Peace.
MuslimChap prepares himself for the attack that he sees coming. :eek:

glo
07-02-2006, 02:13 PM
MuslimChap prepares himself for the attack that he sees coming. :eek:
It's gonna be a penalty shoot-out, mate. And you are in goal! ;D

x Maz x
07-02-2006, 02:13 PM
Yeah, I agree with the guy that said that this thread needs to be moved in the brothers section because you girls don't seem to know anything about football. You're turning this thread into a joke. I'm smiling and laughing when I read your replies. Thanks for the entertainment.
Raah Man tins he next Ronaldiniho...Yesh u no eryting n we no nuin, ur big, i'm small ur far superiour in ery aspect of de word :heated: :rollseyes :offended: Yano your replys make meh crease blud, No the point is thank youlive cyber entertainment *eyes rolly*

All the players don't play in the same position, so you can't honestly compare them. However, if you were to ask someone with good football knowledge about who the top England players are, then players like Gerrard, Rooney and Terry would get mentioned before Beckham. Has Beckham recently won anything? So what makes you think he's so good? He's good at free-kicks? The one he scored recently was the first one he scored in 2 years. He's good looking, is that it? Does that make him the best footballer?

PS. No hard feelings. :peace:
Yesh Bigup Rooney/Lampost/Stevie...obiovusly better than Becks but stop wit tha criticms, son he's left now, dont work yourself up about it, its all over...inhale the precious O2 around u...Raah bout time he scored, he aint been in top form but he pulled through...he injury prone :rollseyes Buh nevatheless he cnt be that crap if he captain so chillax and stop poppin...
Peace and no offence intended x

amirah_87
07-02-2006, 02:23 PM
ass salaaamu alaykum

LOOOOL!!

i beleive the Bro who said that(this being moved to the bro sec), said it in the FIFA 2006 THREAD actually :p

you're a joker...we don't seem to now anything huh???...i dunno what to say .....i'll zip it up theninshaAllah!! :x

LOL! @ He's good looking, is that it?
Not all ladies are one track minded akhee!!!...;D..looks have nuthing to do with being good at footie, look at rooney :p!!!!!!!

anyways ..well at least we livened the place up a little then all you bro's cummin in with your statistcs!!!!....j/k!

wa alaykum ass salaam :peace:

no hard feelings:? too late!! ;D

MuslimChap
07-02-2006, 02:23 PM
Raah Man tins he next Ronaldiniho...Yesh u no eryting n we no nuin, ur big, i'm small ur far superiour in ery aspect of de word :heated: :rollseyes :offended: Yano your replys make meh crease blud, No the point is thank youlive cyber entertainment *eyes rolly*

Ha-ha! You reminded me of my own self when you said that because that's how I talk (second sentence). Hey, I'm not trying to patronise. Nor am I boasting. I’m a modest guy. Am I sending the wrong signals?

Yesh Bigup Rooney/Lampost/Stevie...obiovusly better than Becks but stop wit tha criticms, son he's left now, dont work yourself up about it, its all over...inhale the precious O2 around u...Raah bout time he scored, he aint been in top form but he pulled through...he injury prone :rollseyes Buh nevatheless he cnt be that crap if he captain so chillax and stop poppin...
Peace and no offence intended x
I never said he was crap, I just don't think he's as good as some of you are making him out to be. And just because he was captain doesn't make him better than anyone else. Sven, the England manager, was getting paid £4 million a year, that's more than any other manager. Does that make him the best manager?

PS. I'm calm. Calm as I’ve ever been in fact.

amirah_87
07-02-2006, 02:26 PM
LOOOOL!!..WHO'LL VOLUNTEER TO BE A STRIKER ALONG SIDE ME!!!!...

glo
07-02-2006, 02:29 PM
LOOOOL!!..WHO'LL VOLUNTEER TO BE A STRIKER ALONG SIDE ME!!!!...
I might give it a shot, sister.
Good thing MuslimChap is feeling calm ... he's gonna need nerves of steel. ;D

Peace. :thankyou:

x Maz x
07-02-2006, 02:30 PM
Raah chillax, yano you so adamaent in making your point your forgetting he is afterall luv im or hate him the ex england captain, get over it, they got another one now soon inshAllah same with Ericson so c'mon lets not cause a volcanic eruption and go kaboom...I is not in luv wit him and dont think he's buff neither do i focus on his looks, i see how he plays n he hasnt pulld through til recently so saltutes fo him cause dat..He penilised enuf l8ly, we dont need mo critics, dont h8 appredciate...deal wi it o kill yourself...but not literally....Now i is officially off, till next time i send u my msgs of salaam
Peace be unto you all x

MuslimChap
07-02-2006, 02:37 PM
MuslimChap tightens his gloves, straps on a bullet proof vest, puts a helmet on his head and gets ready for the assault. :ooh:

Not that he thinks he needs the protection because if these girls kick the ball as bad as they talk about the sport, then he doesn’t have anything to fear. :p

amirah_87
07-02-2006, 02:39 PM
YOU KNOW WALLAH I KNEW YOU WERE GONNA SAY SUMTHING ABOUT HOW WE'RE GONNA KICK IT...;D;D;D......typical typical!!!......

Silver Pearl
07-02-2006, 08:50 PM
:wasalamex

I think the issue has been discussed enough.

England is out, and not only that but Beckham resigned captainship.

Please continue the football topic in the designated thread.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.