/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Some naseehah fo' my brothers and sisters in Islam...

x Maz x
07-02-2006, 01:09 PM
AsalaamuAlaykum [Peace be unto you],
May you all be in the highest level of health and iman [faith] upon reaching this…
Reading through some of the threads on this forum I made some observations, I was absolutely dismayed at how some of my own Muslim bredas and sisters’ retaliate to some of the members whilst having so-called ‘constructed’ debates. I see on occasions there is a lack of adhab in posts, this coming from my own Muslims…Some fall into their own trap and decide to stoop to low hateful remarks such as “stupid”…and other sarcastic rubbish that I have witnessed…Is this really a manner of addressing someone whilst promoting the message of Islam??...Next pearls of wisdom right there, tis an achievement worth putting in your CVs (!)…Raah I’m disappointed man …If people want to have a head bashing go to a playground but please don’t spam threads with irrelevant idle chat, its not needed…Verily the one furthest from Allah is he who indulges in empty irrelevant idle without the remembrance of Allah …Wallahi I came across some disgraceful posts *turns head down in shame*…I see that once a user thinks they got the upper hand/advantage in leading a debate or their thoughts are approved by other users, they use this to the best of their advantage and get a bit carried away and start to take a few liberties…prompting them to utter some very offensive terms all in the motion of trying to get their view across…I make a request that users refrain from getting so bleedin’ “caught up in the moment” and go over what they have typed..…First we must educate ourselves and then rush to give dawah to others [applies to me as well so don’t watch that]

SilverPearl MashAllah ukhty summed something up very clearly on a thread:

Note to all members: ……. for people expressing unciviliased manners, mockery of others and just damn well rudeness. As mods/admins/super mods we don't have all the time in the world. We are not the police center and nor do we expect to keep reminding the same people over and over again about the sort of manners they should have.

I will address the muslims and not the non-muslims. Why? because you should know better. How on earth do you think someone is going to listen to you if all you do is laugh and mock them? Is that the teaching of Islam?

In addition please don't jump on the wagon if you have not mastered walking. I read the same uninformed comments and its appauling. If you don't know a topic don't join in, silence is a virtue.
"Invite (all) to the way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching, and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious: for thy Lord knows best who have strayed from His Path and who receive guidance." (16:125)"

My main point in taking my time out to write this piece of text presented before you eyes is to TOLERATE each other, regardless of what faith you belong, stop harshly responding to someone who has the opposite views to you, instead give them dawah and tell them to repent not resort to foolish unreasonable hate filled comments, Cause purleeeeees I seen to many, this forum isn’t a playground, let me emphasise, If your views differ to a user, try observing correct Islamic etiquettes whilst posting and not utter harsh words., Again if you is got nothing good ta say please for the sake of Allah keep your keyboard under manners and don’t type anything …& do not leave any extent for shaytaan to flourish amongst idle conversation…I ask ya’ll to reconsider whether you really are trying to please Allah and gain His blessing and fulfilling your obligation whilst giving ‘dawah’

Fear Allah, take heed…Change…”watch your nafs”

Abdullah bin 'Amr bin al-'As reported that the Prophet (Pbuh) said: "Allah will not have mercy on those who are not merciful to others. If you treat the dwellers of the Earth kindly, then He who dwells in the heavens will treat you kindly"

"Nothing will be heavier on the Day of Resurrection in the Scale of the believer than good manners. Allah hates one who utters foul or coarse language." [At-Tirmidhi].

I would also like to take this opportunity to give my messages of Salaam [Peace] to anyone whom I have offended whilst posting…I would like to also say sorry to Root, HeiGou, Yoke, Mikey or anyone else for that matter, I never had the niyaah [intention] to hurt you or say anything offensive Allah have mercy on me if I have, But Alhamdilullah been nice seeing some of the users refute your claims lol… nevertheless nice knowing your views and Thank you for your input, Also Thank you Glo for all your contributions, you’re an asset to the forum my dearest sister in humanity…God bless…Continue with your works on this forum InshAllah [God-willing]

May Allah guide ya’ll to what’s right including myself and give us tawfeeq to deal with such situations and keep us striving in His path Ameen

Note: I have not gone about publicising sins as I have ceased to mention any names…But Allah forgive me If I have said anything wrong…These are my views so please respect…

AsalamuAlaykum
[Peace be unto you]

Regaurds Maz x

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
07-02-2006, 10:09 PM
jazakAllah khair 4 the reminder. Will remember InshaAllah! Apologies if i am one of those offendors. Astagfirullah innalaha ghafurrur raHeem!

:salamext:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.