/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Black Magic

bro_faz
05-22-2005, 11:55 AM
on ARY digital (dunno who knows what it is) but anyway, there is an imam who sits for an hour answering questions, a woman phoned in and said she went to masjid al haram and she couldn't see the kabaa (she isn't blind) then her line got cut off. People started to phoning in and asked what she done to not be able to see such a magnificent thing. the imam said that she must have sinned.
then her line got connected and told the imam that she does black magic.
the morale of this is that she is most likely to be regretting what she has done and well allah knows from here (although i have heard that black magic doers will be in hell for ever)
I JUST WANTED TO ASK DO PEOPLE WHO DO BLACK MAGIC EVER GET FORGIVEN FOR SEEKING REPENTANCE BECAUSE IT IS VERY HEAVILY PUNISHABLE.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
A7med
05-22-2005, 11:59 AM
i dont know bro.....wow she could not see the KABAA!!!

bro_faz
05-22-2005, 12:01 PM
yeh so i was told

niqaabii
05-22-2005, 12:03 PM
oh ..ive heard of dat programme..where da old old man sits and answers questions...
its called something like ruhanni musayel in it .......family watches it

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
h1jabi_sista
05-22-2005, 12:07 PM
:sl:
subhanallah thats scary.... did she do black magic herself?

alot of people do it these days, too many people get involved in world of jinns.i dont understand what would make a person want to do balck magic? boredom?

sorry i cant answer your question bro, allah knows best if they get forgiven.

:w:

niqaabii
05-22-2005, 12:08 PM
ive heard that usually family/frnds do it on ya
..its disgusting.....ive heard so many stories....its all freaky

S_87
05-22-2005, 01:15 PM

Allah SWT is most forgiving...

أحمد
05-22-2005, 03:16 PM

:) The answer is in the Quran, later-on, but refer to Surah al-Baqarah 2: verse 102 for the time-being . . . Insha-Allah . . .

:D Now for the answer; as for those who seek forgiveness with sincerity within their life-time (Surah al-Hijr 15: verses 49-50):

نَبِّئْ عِبَادِي أَنِّي أَنَا الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ
وَأَنَّ عَذَابِي هُوَ الْعَذَابُ الْأَلِيمُ

49. Tell MY servants, O Prophet, that I am surely, All-Forgiving, All-Merciful.
50. And also that MY punishment is the most grievous punishment.

bro_faz
05-22-2005, 05:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by h1jabi_sista
did she do black magic herself?
yeh so i am told

Uthman
05-22-2005, 08:57 PM

Excellent Sheikh Ahmed Waheed :shade:

Allah should forgive them if they repent sincerely isn't it?

HumbleServant
05-22-2005, 09:09 PM
i dont knw the answer bro, but Allah forgives anyone who repents sincerely inshallah as someone mentioned.

but if youre talking about the ruhaani masayel guy....!!!??? then all ill say is, dont watch his program!!
that guy (i dont mind to sound rude) but he does chat some 'rubbish'. superstitious things, absolutely wierd answers he coems out with. now im not saying in this case he was chatting nonsense, all am saying is generally, everytym i tend to hear what he has to say, its nonsense, and well, we shud really stay away from these people who bbelieve in all this 'superstitious' bizness. alongside that, he usually never backs his evidence or 'islamic cures' up with hadeeth. and we shud make sure that wenever we receive some kind of islamic knowledge from someone, we know where it cms from, as these days theres alot of fabrication flying around,falsely attributed utter rubbish

lolll, along with that, whats worse is, (thisis true by the way), my bro once met him in some restaurant. my bro went up to him and says to him, 'brother, can i ask you a question about islam'. the ruhaani masayel guy goes 'yes brother, £25 ill answer any question u want,just £25" (well the ruhaani masayel guy said it in urdu so imagine him sayin it in urdu) anyways, along with this little scenario that tuk place n the fact that he chats superstitious nonsense, i no longer naturally beleev anything that escapes his mouth! i mean it js shws that ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY to sum people!!

Ibn Syed
05-22-2005, 09:12 PM
May Allah guide them!

Fierce Mujahida
05-23-2005, 01:04 AM
Assalamu alykum

Abu Hurayra RA reproted "The Prophet salallahu alyhiwassallam said 'Avoid the seven serious sins (As-sa Al Mubiqat)' People asked 'What are they?'. The Prophet salallahu alyhiwassallam replied 'Shirk (polytheism), Sihr (sorcery), unlawful killing of a person, living on money from usury, usurping an orphan's wealth, retreat at the time of jihaad, and accusing innocent married women of fornication"

Imran ibn Husayn RA reported "The Prophet salallahu alyhiwassallam said 'He is not one of us who practices tatayyur (ominousness) or has it done for him; who practices takahhun (clairvoyance) or has it done for him; who practices sihr (sorcery) or has it done for him. And whosoever has sought the services of a clairvoyant and believed in what he has come up with has in fact disbelieved in the messege sent to Muhammad salallahu alyhiwassallam"

According to Imam Malik, a person who practices sihr, but does not have it done for himself is similar to the person Allah describes in the following verse:

".. and they learned what hurt them and did not profit them, knowing well that whoso buys it shall have no share in the world to come" [2:02]

According to the verse, imam Malik believed that the punishment for practicing sihr is the death sentence [Al Muwatta]

Ansar Al-'Adl
05-23-2005, 01:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by bro_faz
I JUST WANTED TO ASK DO PEOPLE WHO DO BLACK MAGIC EVER GET FORGIVEN FOR SEEKING REPENTANCE BECAUSE IT IS VERY HEAVILY PUNISHABLE.
:sl: Allah swt will forgive the sincere repenter no matter what the sin. Shirk, murder, theft, whatever. If you repent sincerely, nothing can close the gates of Allah's mercy.

39:53 Say: "O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah. for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

However, if someone comes to the authorities of an Islamic state having committed a crime, they must apply the hudood.

naaz
05-23-2005, 06:24 AM
ive read that whoever comits black magic is out of the fold of islam and ive done a lot of research of this islamically and whoever is so evil minded to do this will not enter jannah and allah will not forgive them except if the person who they harmed forgives them.there are a lot of sick minded people who do this especially here in south africa.alot of so called muslims actually go to a school to learn this.

bro_faz
05-23-2005, 08:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by naaz
ive read that whoever comits black magic is out of the fold of islam and ive done a lot of research of this islamically and whoever is so evil minded to do this will not enter jannah and allah will not forgive them except if the person who they harmed forgives them.there are a lot of sick minded people who do this especially here in south africa.alot of so called muslims actually go to a school to learn this.
I've heard that too, that they do leave islam. And also that they will enter the hell fire.........

Allah knows best

h1jabi_sista
05-23-2005, 08:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by naaz
alot of so called muslims actually go to a school to learn this.

i feel so sad.....why would they do that? its not an art...its not a talent, its thoughtless and selfish and mean!!

i cant think of the right word because there is NOTHING right about it....... :'( :(

thc
05-27-2005, 01:51 PM
THE PERSON WHO DOES MAGIC IS A KAAFIR. tHE PERSON WHO ASKS THE MAGICIAN TO DO BLACK MAGIC DOES HE/SHE BECOME KAAFIR?

MetSudaisTwice
05-27-2005, 01:52 PM
i think magic is haram and black magic is even worse

S_87
05-27-2005, 02:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by thc
THE PERSON WHO DOES MAGIC IS A KAAFIR. tHE PERSON WHO ASKS THE MAGICIAN TO DO BLACK MAGIC DOES HE/SHE BECOME KAAFIR?
that is a big form of shirk...

also
Whoever visits a fortune-teller or a sorcerer and believes in what he says, he has disbelieved in what is revealed to Muhammad.” (Aboo Daawood

أحمد
05-27-2005, 02:20 PM

MAGIC IS

AND

(A GREAT EVIL; a terrible sin

)

Allways stay away from people who have anything to do with it; unless you can get them to leave it . . .

Ra`eesah
05-28-2005, 08:11 AM
Assalamu'Alaykum

Allahu'A3lam......

yes Allah is the most forgiving... there is a difference with black magic, because u are harming a person, and when u harm someone Allah will not forgive u till that person forgives u, this is called Huqqel Ebad.

The rights of the servent. Same as backbitting and opression...these are between u and the servent of Allah. Things that have to do with u and Allah... ALlah forgives...such as shirk...but Blackmagic this is harming another creation of Allah...but it is said that if and untill the servent that u harmed forgives u then Allah will forgive.

أحمد
06-06-2005, 11:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 3washey
Assalamu'Alaykum

Allahu'A3lam......

yes Allah is the most forgiving... there is a difference with black magic, because u are harming a person, and when u harm someone Allah will not forgive u till that person forgives u, this is called Huqqel Ebad.

The rights of the servent. Same as backbitting and opression...these are between u and the servent of Allah. Things that have to do with u and Allah... ALlah forgives...such as shirk...but Blackmagic this is harming another creation of Allah...but it is said that if and untill the servent that u harmed forgives u then Allah will forgive.

:) The Shari'ah laws of Huqooqu-l-'Ibaad are given justice in Islam; they are the true Human rights . . .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.