/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I havent been here for a while .

Sis_ReNa
07-02-2006, 02:23 PM
:sister: Salam walakum wa rahamatuAllah wa barakatoh,
I havent been here in a LONG time wow since april. I am doing a progect iam going to past posters in my home with the stuff we are suppose to say IE when you enter the house, when you sit down and eat, but i needed to find the words LOL and i came here to see if i could find alhamduillah. i forgot how much i missed this form. soo many wise, intelagent brothers and sisters here alhamduillah its soo beauitful. InshAllah i wont be gone again for a long time,
may Allah bless guide and protect you all in this life and in the next may he protect you from shaytan and his whispers and the mischif of the people ameen
Zakirah <<~~~ my choosen name
Rena <~~~ brith name :sister:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
glo
07-02-2006, 02:26 PM
I don't think we have met ... I didn't join this forum until April.
Welcome back, sister. :)

Pk_#2
07-02-2006, 02:27 PM
AsalamuAlaykum,

Yup i havn't met you yet,

Wasup! lol wb :)

WalaykumSalaam.

amirah_87
07-02-2006, 02:28 PM
No We Have 'nt Met Either Sis...but Welcome Back ;)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sis_ReNa
07-02-2006, 02:29 PM
Wow i been gone that long .... SubhanAllah may Allah forgive me. inshAllah i will be blessed to know you all soon,
salam walakum wa rahmutAllah wa barkatoh

afriend
07-02-2006, 02:30 PM
:sl:

Welcome back ukhti! Where have you been for such a long time?

I hope you are well, enjoy your time back here at the forums inshallah.

Iqram/Fozley

amirah_87
07-02-2006, 02:31 PM
We'll Be Blessed Too Man....*goes And Gives Her Sis A Cyber Hug*..

Wa Alaykum Ass Salam

Sis_ReNa
07-02-2006, 02:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
:sl:

Welcome back ukhti! Where have you been for such a long time?

I hope you are well, enjoy your time back here at the forums inshallah.

Iqram/Fozley
i have moved then i moved back , life is what happen to me alhamduillah..trying to find a masjid to go to .. trying to find a husband to marry , lol children to make sure they dont get bored:sister: LOL but inshAllah i wont be gone again like that .. iam happy to be back alhamduillah

Sis_ReNa
07-02-2006, 02:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amirah_87
We'll Be Blessed Too Man....*goes And Gives Her Sis A Cyber Hug*..

Wa Alaykum Ass Salam
JakAllah kiran *cyber hug back*:sister:

MuslimChap
07-02-2006, 02:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sis_ReNa
:sister: Salam walakum wa rahamatuAllah wa barakatoh,
I havent been here in a LONG time wow since april. I am doing a progect iam going to past posters in my home with the stuff we are suppose to say IE when you enter the house, when you sit down and eat, but i needed to find the words LOL and i came here to see if i could find alhamduillah.
I've thought about doing what you're thinking of doing too. InshaAllah you'll find what you're looking for here.

Anyway, welcome back. :sunny:

Sis_ReNa
07-02-2006, 02:50 PM
ThaNkYou sooooooooo much

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.