/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hiii, i'm mohamed

silverbridge200
07-02-2006, 10:21 PM
hii guys,

really the site is interesting, i knew him by accident through searching about Sheikh Yusuf Estes, i adore that guy and wanna be part of this forum

i'm Dr.Mohamed Ahmed Abdel Fatah and i'm 25, i'm a physical therapist, instructor and teaching assistant, dep, of orthopedic , faculty of physical therapy , cairo Uni.
Egypt

so hope to hear from u soon guys

peace

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
07-02-2006, 11:31 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum Akhi,

I am a revert to Islam and still have much to learn.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay and share your knowledge with us.

glo
07-02-2006, 11:40 PM
Welcome, silverbridge.
I hope you enjoy this forum. :)

I'm an occupational therapist. A long time ago I worked in orthopaedics myself, when I was newly qualified.

I look forward to your posts in this forum.

Peace.

afriend2
07-03-2006, 04:45 PM
salaam,

welcome to LI, inshAllah have a beneficial stay here!

wassalam :peace:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
------
07-04-2006, 10:59 AM
:sl:

:welcome: to the forum!

Any questions? Plz ask!

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.