/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I GOT HACKED oh my god

youngsister
07-03-2006, 12:42 AM
:sl:
I NEED HELP this guy hacked me well he knows my IP adress :(
he got my pictures one were i wasnt practising he is going to spread he is well knows for making horrible website where he lies about the girls and that..puts the pic up and writes horrible things next to them.
He is blackmailing me! What can i do? HELP !
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
lolwatever
07-03-2006, 12:51 AM
salam sis

my advise is insert an anti virus/trojan software, having ur IP is useless unless he managed to install a "backdoor" on your computer....

try getting vet (www.vet.com.au) (th least version) and run a scan..

if u can get your computer to be formatted and re-installed that will be great, and don't accept any files from him or his friends because he is a shifty bugger (he will load a backdoor into the file so he can access ur computer data)

that's from a security perspective... other than that, may allah help you, sad to hear

salamz

Woodrow
07-03-2006, 01:07 AM
Asalaamu alaikum Sister,

Do as what was already said to prevent future hacking. Now, as far as the rest goes. As you stated the picture was from before you were practicing. That is not you anymore. Hold your head high and do not be too concerned about what is said about another, those are no longer pictures of you. Leave it all in the hands of Allah(swt). He will never let you face anything you do not have the strength to handle.

youngsister
07-03-2006, 01:08 AM
He said he is going to put my house adress and phone number up? Can he do that? Also he is online i blocked then blackmailed me saying if i block him he will expose everything :(

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
lolwatever
07-03-2006, 01:16 AM
what a loser
if you're sure you didnt giv him ur addy, and u didnt store that on your computer... go ahead and block him because he is a liar.

and IP adress is very different to your home adress... they get swapped around every time you conect to the internet (not so much for cable.. but even then u can askf or it to be changed).. IP deffo doesnt giv away home addy tho... perhaps country/state at most.

salamz

ps: i got my share of xperience with this, so u can take my word 4 it, oh yeh.. u got a good weapon too, make dua for him or against him!

Woodrow
07-03-2006, 01:21 AM
Accept the fact he is going to expose everything no matter what you do. Let him know you do not fear his blackmail, or even better ignore him. Believe me no matter what you fear being exposed, it has already been exposed. There is bound to be people someplace that have already seen what you fear. It has not harmed you. Also Allah (swt) is fully aware of all things. The opinions and thoughts of any other person are very minute in relation to that.

Do not allow yourself to live in fear of what somebody may or may not do.

Chuck
07-03-2006, 01:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by youngsister
He said he is going to put my house adress and phone number up? Can he do that? Also he is online i blocked then blackmailed me saying if i block him he will expose everything :(
How do he know your home address or phone number? You can use the law to prevent him, but that depends on what country he is living.

lolwatever
07-03-2006, 02:05 AM
^^ that's true, plus as i said, addies n fone number's cant be detected from IP's... even if you do have cable internet, he'll need to hav hacked your ISP's datacenter to get that info.. which is impossible to be quite honest (these days)

salam

DigitalStorm82
07-03-2006, 04:16 AM
Just block him... don't worry about his threats... Allah will deal with him.

Malaikah
07-03-2006, 04:46 AM

I suggest you also remove anything you may have on your computer that he hasnt got his hands on yet and that you wouldnt want him to see.

And dont forget that the dua of a person who is being oppressed (like you right now) goes straight to Allah swt, so i suggest you make loads of dua inshaallah. :)

Nusaybah
07-03-2006, 05:07 AM
Subhanallah
To be honest this is scary but don't worry sis, Allah is with you and this dude can't do anything. Increase ur du'a and ask urself, what can he do? Nothing besides what Allah has preordained for you. Just keep praying insha Allah then everything will be ok. Don't get so scared sis.

F.Y.
07-03-2006, 06:26 AM
sister this is a form of cyberbullying. The police take these cases very seriously. Check out this thread: http://www.islamicboard.com/cyber-co...rbullying.html
If you fear defamation, you must go to the police.
You should ensure to save every vicious email you get from him.

Peace

Dawud_uk
07-03-2006, 06:44 AM

assalaamu alaykum sister,

dont give in to his blackmail, he will just keep twisting your head around and then go ahead and have his fun anyway.

so dont give in at all, tell him to go away and if you know him personally send a few brothers to sort him out properly so he doesnt do this again.

assalaamu alaykum,
Daw'ud

Ghazi
07-03-2006, 11:21 AM

Ignore him if he has something on you, then he's probably shown it to someone already these type of people are sick they get-off of other people's misery block him and never worry about him again it's a test from allah so keep your head up.

aamirsaab
07-03-2006, 11:26 AM
Gimme his email - i'll give him some e-beats.

afriend
07-03-2006, 11:29 AM
LOL

Good idea.....

I'm surprised none have suggested this already:

FIREWALL!

I R Paki
07-03-2006, 12:04 PM
I want to know his email i get bored.

youngsister
07-03-2006, 12:39 PM
jazakallah for your posts well he hacked my friend and so on anyways i blocked and deleted him. He is muslim as well and spends his time stealing girls pictures and giving them a bad name. Some people dont fear Allah swt
thanks brothers:brother: and sisters:sister:

Lina
07-03-2006, 01:18 PM

When someone tells you he is about to 'hack' you; he most likely is someone who doesn't even know how.

Don't worry, ignore him.

The more you give into his 'threats', the more he enjoys your attention obviously.

Khair Insha'Allah.

imranp
07-03-2006, 02:15 PM

Dont back off his blackmailing. Confront him an ask him why his he doing it to you in the mean time gather info as evidence then tell the police

Umar001
07-03-2006, 03:31 PM
All I can say is, if he lives in london tell me where and we can speak to him.

Salam Aleykum

- Qatada -
07-03-2006, 03:43 PM
:salamext:

Most people who do acts like this don't really have alot of friends, so they feel that if they bully or threaten others - they'll feel better. Most of these threats don't even actually take place, and the only reason he probably doesn't want you to block him is because he's got someone to talk to.

I think you should block him and put your trust in Allaah Almighty. Remember that this is just a test from Allaah Almighty, and you've done all that you can (insha'Allaah he hasn't got any of your info. or photos either.) And he only wants this threat to carry on so you will talk to him and he will have the attention he wants.

So please remember that it will be okay if you keep your faith in Allaah azawajal like you're doing right now, and with time - you'll realise that none of your personal details or pics have gone anywhere, and it was nothing insha'Allaah.

And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). (Qur'an 65:02)

:wasalamex

Hijaabi22
07-03-2006, 05:01 PM
he got my pictures one were i wasnt practising he is going to spread he is well knows for making horrible website where he lies about the girls and that..puts the pic up and writes horrible things next to them.
OMG how he manage to do that?!

muslim_friend
07-03-2006, 05:23 PM

I think this loser, is venting out his frustration on you. Don't become his victim, he probably wants to see you pleading.. Ignore him for now, and ask dua.

Hijaabi22
07-04-2006, 11:48 AM
Losers like this want you to respond they get a kick outta it, jus ignore him n forget bout him

nways how can sum1 hack in2 sum1 elses comp??? man dat scary

*noor
07-08-2006, 12:35 AM
how can someone possibly hack into someone else ip address and get all the files on their pc?? is that possible??

Woodrow
07-08-2006, 01:00 AM
Sister, I believe most Brothers and Sisters have given you the best advice. Delete him, use a good fire wall and most important ignore him.

Keep in mind ignore and ignorant are spelled so similar so that we can remember to ignore the ignorant

Angel
07-23-2006, 04:43 PM
wow talk about freakiness, da guy is a totall physo, but dont be scared sis and dont giv in to him juz give him da cold shoulder and he wil totally get da hint and leave u alone belive me i kno .dat guy juz wana play wit u cuz he got nofink else to do wit his life dan bother girls he is a totally loser ,i kno his type, he is a loner.juz ignore da...,but anywaz wat da hell is he doin wit pictures of girls eeewww!+o( dats nasty

Kittygyal
07-23-2006, 05:23 PM

OMG!! thats so sad hmm what a...!! he's so sad has nufin betta to do...!!, well tell your parents about this!

Quruxbadaan
07-26-2006, 06:03 AM
Salaam

find him and mase the crap out of him (LOL)
at least that way you get your two kicks

Maa Salaama

Ashley
08-03-2006, 05:43 PM
why dont u just report him to the cops
i mean dats like pirophyl its illegal and dat guy could get like 10 years or prison

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.