/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Tech Gadget you can't Live Without

Dahir
07-03-2006, 02:19 AM
For me, it's got to be my iPod mini. I've had it since Freshman year of high school, still works like a charm, although I've replaced it once because a battery problem, I got a new one too! But um, yeah, I mainly use it to transport files as it has 4GB of space. I do carry some audio files and podcasts, but they take up too much space for my liking.

Hopefully by the end of summer I'll get a Video iPod U2 edition....not that I like U2, but the cover looks AWESOME, it's red and black, wow, you've got to see it, go to Apple's website, it's on the front page.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
snakelegs
07-03-2006, 02:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dahir
For me, it's got to be my iPod mini. I've had it since Freshman year of high school, still works like a charm, although I've replaced it once because a battery problem, I got a new one too! But um, yeah, I mainly use it to transport files as it has 4GB of space. I do carry some audio files and podcasts, but they take up too much space for my liking.

Hopefully by the end of summer I'll get a Video iPod U2 edition....not that I like U2, but the cover looks AWESOME, it's red and black, wow, you've got to see it, go to Apple's website, it's on the front page.
oh my! i too, am nuts about my mp3 player. i have a creative zen jukebox 30gb. i can fit my entire music (you should excuse the word), collection in a small bag and have it right at my finger tips.
the great thing about creative zen (at least the model i have) - you can remove the battery yourself (unlike i-pod, which has to be mailed in) and the other great thing is that you don't have to use the battery at all - you can play it on electricity only. i've had it over a year. it was also cheaper than i-pod. tech support is good too.
so i use it more as an external, portable hard drive.
well, enough already!
i haven't been this excited about a gadget since i can remember!

muslim_friend
07-03-2006, 02:55 AM
I have a 128mb mp3. Got it cheap from Dubai. Very useful!! i can listen to lectures while doing my college work, and i enjoy while doing so as well. It is a beneficial way to kill time..

Eric H
07-03-2006, 05:20 AM
greetings all you techies,

I may be slightly older than some of you guys, but I can't do without my electric kettle, I need the coffee.

Eric

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
07-03-2006, 05:26 AM
I was just happy when the match replaced flint and steel. It made fire starting in the stove so much easier.

Just joking, then again maybe I'm not.

Dahir
07-03-2006, 06:58 AM
^^^oldies...:brother:

MAN! I heard Apple is coming out with a sixth Gen. iPod, with IMPROVED video features. The video ipod out now is gen5, and apple only released it to entice users, for the MAIN EVENT, or shall I say Gadget! Can't wait, it'll come out Quarter 4, 2006.

Sis786
07-03-2006, 04:06 PM
Def my MP3 player and recentally i purchased a USB Pen which is also helpful!!

Nice thread that day my MP3 player went bust and i have to carry my walkman and was i embrassed!

Dahir
07-03-2006, 05:15 PM
Nice thread that day my MP3 player went bust and i have to carry my walkman and was i embrassed!
My iPod broke in Dec. 2005, and I traded it in for a new one from Apple, for FREE, but it took a week and a half, and I pretty much was devestated and felt lonely and isolated, it's a wierd feeling, but hopefully it'll never happen again...:uhwhat

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.