/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Comparing MMORPG

Nabil-Munsif
07-03-2006, 11:58 PM
Would like to hear anyone’s opinion on their favorite MMORPGs I preferred World of Warcraft before, and Oblivion.:phew

P.S. Keep it simple, and post about games and their ratings.:eek:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Dahir
07-04-2006, 05:08 AM
Eh, I heard that World of Warcraft was a simplistic, yet addictive nerd pastime, but as for what I've seen, I heard Matrix Online was out for a year now. I saw some pics of it....simply amazing, literally eye candy, no lie. I can't wait till I get my own laptop this fall for school, I'm buying it!:happy:

Woodrow
07-04-2006, 06:14 AM
I just walked into a generation gap LOL. I'm still so far behind the times I have to watch my monitor by candle light and my modem is 2 cans and a piece of string. Closest thing I know to a computer game is how to get a dial tone on my telephone.

glo
07-04-2006, 06:20 AM
LOL
At least you knew they were talking about computer games, Woodrow!
That's more than I knew. :giggling:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
duskiness
07-04-2006, 08:16 AM
World of Warcraft for sure! but it's so addictive that i can't play and have a social life :hiding: so no more mmorpg's for me...
n.

Malaikah
07-04-2006, 08:21 AM
:sl:

whats a MMORPG?

lolwatever
07-04-2006, 08:25 AM
Massively Multiplayer Online Role-playing Game

*i think*

duskiness
07-04-2006, 08:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
I heard once that some Korean (or might have been Japanese) guy was given an ultimatum by his wife "Choose between me or the game (World of Warcraft)", he chose the latter ;D
and i have heard about fatal victims of WOW (i remeber one was Chinese). they played themselves to death...:heated:
n.
ps: http://www.joystiq.com/2005/11/04/wo...f-young-gamer/

lolwatever
07-04-2006, 08:42 AM
^^ lol i think i read that in the paper or soemthing, he played even when he was dehydrated till the lost-case died. deserves it.. lol

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.