I feel the warmth of your hand
Yet I left you long ago
You are with me always
And I with you

My sister - closer than blood
My sister in Islam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
07-04-2006, 02:04 PM
Subhanallah!!!!! Now that's what we call sisterhood ;)

mano_the_cat
07-04-2006, 02:06 PM
what a lovely piece of poetry ... splendid!!

IceQueen~
07-04-2006, 02:09 PM
and brothers in islam -remember the brotherhood and love the ansaar showed to the muhajirun?

when islam came tribes split up and brothers fought brothers but they weren't brothers in islam. islam brought such a power from Allah that it transformed vicious barbaric people into the most civilised human beings and with a strong sense of unity and love in their hearts-together in the path of Allah.

the muslims of today number more than a billion in the world! that's like 1 out of every 5 people is muslim. but look at their disunity and lack of iman?

if all these muslims were to unite as a proper Ummah and fight for laa illaaha illallah to be supreme then who could stop them if Allah is on their side?! the kuffaar know this and this is exactly what they don't want.

may Allah unite the muslim ummah soon..Ameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
07-04-2006, 02:11 PM
Thumma Aameen!! And by the way the two mano's finally meet!! Say hi ;)

mano_the_cat
07-04-2006, 02:15 PM
who else mano ?

IceQueen~
07-04-2006, 02:17 PM
me- one of my nicknames is mano billi (my main one actually-everyone calls me dat)
:sl: sister in islam!

mano_the_cat
07-04-2006, 02:18 PM
ohh wow thats nice .... im mano too hehe :)
hello to you :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.