/* */

PDA

View Full Version : WHICH ONe MAKES YOU CRY

DAWUD_adnan
07-04-2006, 02:15 PM
the question is which ayah/ayahs make you CRY im talking about TEARS :offended: :offended: :offended:

mine is on my signature

how about you?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
al-fateh
07-04-2006, 02:28 PM
surah Taha is one of my favorites

DAWUD_adnan
07-04-2006, 02:33 PM
wow we are like the same TA HA is one of my favourite two ! TA HA and AR-Rahman !

mano_the_cat
07-04-2006, 02:35 PM
the surah that brings tear to my eyes are surah ar-Rahman & surah al-Zilzal

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
al-fateh
07-04-2006, 02:37 PM
Al-Qasas is beautiful

As-Shura

Riya90
07-04-2006, 02:48 PM
These ayahs of Surah Al Haqqah make me cry,:'( :'( especially when Muhammad Al-Barrak recites them.

25 But as for him who will be given his Record in his left hand, will say: "I wish that I had not been given my Record!

26 "And that I had never known, how my Account is?

27 "I wish, would that it had been my end (death)!

28 "My wealth has not availed me,

29 "My power and arguments (to defend myself) have gone from me!"

30 (It will be said): "Seize him and fetter him,

31 Then throw him in the blazing Fire.

32 "Then fasten him with a chain whereof the length is seventy cubits!"

33 Verily, He used not to believe in Allah, the Most Great,

34 And urged not on the feeding of Alأ‚آ*Miskin (the poor),

35 So no friend has he here this Day,

36 Nor any food except filth from the washing of wounds,

37 None will eat except the Khati'un (sinners, disbelievers, polytheists, etc.). "

------
07-04-2006, 02:54 PM
[PIE]Qur'an, Surah 4, Verse 40

And Allah does not do injustice even to the weight of an
atom. And if there is any good deed He doubles it and
gives from Himself immense reward.[/PIE]

IceQueen~
07-04-2006, 02:54 PM
let me go home an dfind the references insha allah.

MinAhlilHadeeth
07-04-2006, 02:56 PM
Oh subhanAllah, i cry when I read ayahs in every surah. But I really love listening to surat al qaf, sheikh sudais style. It always makes me cry.
W'salaam

Ghazi
07-04-2006, 02:56 PM
:sl:

Sadly if I'm being honest I don't shed tears inshallah this will change.

IceQueen~
07-05-2006, 02:43 PM
try waking up tahajjud when u are alone and contemplating on the creation of Allah -can you understand quran (arabic)?

IbnAbdulHakim
07-05-2006, 02:52 PM
if i cry, its only a few tears, thats all i can manage right now...

and recently these Ayyats have been making me cry:

Surah Buruj 12-14

Lo! the punishment of thy Lord is stern.
Lo! He it is Who produceth, then reproduceth,
And He is the Forgiving, the Loving,
and also

Surah Al-Qaria 8-11

But as for him whose scales are light
A bereft and Hungry One will be his mother,
Ah, what will convey unto thee what she is!
Raging Fire.
:salamext:

IceQueen~
07-05-2006, 02:52 PM
some of the verses which make me emotional are in surah a'raf (7) verses 120-122

But the sorcerers fell down prostrate in adoration.

Saying: "We believe in the Lord of the Worlds,-

"The Lord of Moses and Aaron."

Hawa
07-05-2006, 02:59 PM
أَزِفَتْ الْآزِفَةُ

57 . The threatened Hour is nigh .

لَيْسَ لَهَا مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ كَاشِفَةٌ

58 . None beside Allah can disclose it .

أَفَمِنْ هَذَا الْحَدِيثِ تَعْجَبُونَ

59 . Marvel ye then at this statement ,

وَتَضْحَكُونَ وَلَا تَبْكُونَ

60 . And laugh and not weep ,

وَأَنتُمْ سَامِدُونَ

61 . While ye amuse yourselves?

فَاسْجُدُوا لِلَّهِ وَاعْبُدُوا

62 . Rather prostrate yourselves before Allah and serve Him .

07-05-2006, 02:59 PM
Awww subhanallah!! :'( :'(

Samee
07-05-2006, 04:55 PM

Surah al-fajr is just beautiful from beginning to end, and so is the first surah ever revealed by Allah (Iqra).

Helena
07-05-2006, 05:46 PM
well indeed the quran is the cure to all problems in life, when i open it during fajr prayer tears automatically flow....:'( :'( :'(

my fav surahs are ar-rahman and yasin...

"That day shall we set a seal on their mouths. but their hands will speak to us, and their feet will bear witness, to all that they did..(surah yasin verse 65)

Syed Hussain
07-05-2006, 06:04 PM
Asw
the first few ayahs of Surat Hajj. Surah Qiyamah, LAst few ayahs of Surat Abasa, first few ayahs of surat Ankabut, Last few ayahs of Surah Dhukan
all of them are recited By Shaykh Mohaisany emotionally, makes you think big time. Wallahi. you should listen to it
Asw

Ghazi
07-05-2006, 06:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Marya1
try waking up tahajjud when u are alone and contemplating on the creation of Allah -can you understand quran (arabic)?

I've done some Tafsir but it's diffrent since it's in arabic.

umm-sulaim
07-05-2006, 10:43 PM
For me it has to be ghwluhu ta3aala on the person who goes against Alaah ta3aala's ayahs" and he said o' Allah why have you ressuructed me a blind man and verily i could see (in the dunya), he (ta3aala) said simirlarly our ayaat came to you and you forgot them, and likewise you shall be forgotten today"
Surat taaha.
I ask Alalh to make us all from those who remeber Allah ta3aala all the time. (addhaakireena Allaha katheeran).

Salah ad-din
07-06-2006, 06:05 PM
This question is hard. Where should I start?:confused:

aishaazher
07-07-2006, 12:52 AM
umm..for some reason i don't cry..maybe thats cause i don't understand arabic...but last year we had a special imaam for ramadan....and he made this du'aa....in the beginning i wasn't crying...but everyone around me was...and then towards the end he started mentioning names like kashmir and palistine...and stuff...and before comming i had seen a movie on kashmir...but i think that is the only time.......i only cry when i see the poorty of this world...and ppl dying....and the pakistan earthquake....and other disastors...

DAWUD_adnan
07-07-2006, 08:10 AM
you shoudl read the ranslation of the quran then YOU WILL CRY because you will have understood it! remember Quran is to be understood not just spoken

Helena
07-07-2006, 08:50 AM
the recitation of the quran during teraweeh prayers in ramadan...it def makes moi cry...esp the beginning of ramdan..as its the first day...heart and mind knows soon ramadan will cum to a end....Ya Allah......:'( :'( :'(

ALL 4 IsLaM
07-08-2006, 05:00 AM
I love the last couple ayats of Surat Al-Hashr. They truly touch my heart

18: "O you who believe! be careful of (your duty to) Allah, and let every soul consider what it has sent on for the morrow, and be careful of (your duty to) Allah; surely Allah is Aware of what you do."

19: "And be not like those who forsook Allah, so He made them forsake their own souls: these it is that are the transgressors."

20: "Not alike are the inmates of the fire and the dwellers of the garden: the dwellers of the garden are they that are the achievers."

21: "Had We sent down this Quran on a mountain, you would certainly have seen it falling down, splitting asunder because of the fear of Allah, and We set forth these parables to men that they may reflect."

22: "He is Allah besides Whom there is no god; the Knower of the unseen and the seen; He is the Beneficent, the Merciful"

23: "He is Allah, besides Whom there is no god; the King, the Holy, the Giver of peace, the Granter of security, Guardian over all, the Mighty, the Supreme, the Possessor of every greatness Glory be to Allah from what they set up (with Him)."

24: "He is Allah the Creator, the Maker, the Fashioner; His are the most excellent names; whatever is in the heavens and the earth declares His glory; and He is the Mighty, the Wise."

It truly shows the Power of Allah and His word.

shariq_0189
07-18-2006, 04:09 AM
Many ayats tht makle me want to cry. i ve noticed i love the ayats with any name of the prophets, really hits you. Imam Budair's recitation are jus amazing especailly Surah An Naba.

When the Oceans are suffered to burst forth;
And when the graves are turned upside down Surah Al infitar

Najiullah
08-04-2006, 11:01 PM
most of the times quranic recitaion makes me cry, when i read quran i feel like crying
and
i always cry whenever i hear surah AT Tubah recited by sheikh Saod Ash Shuraim in last ramdhan:'(

afriend
08-14-2006, 03:07 AM
1 word:

Sheikh Sa'ood bin Ibraheem Ash Shuraim [HA]....Whom has taught me that even the most common surahs, that you thought was clear and just...normal, can have the deepest meanings...One day Sheikh Shuraim[HA] Cried in Surah Faatihah and it ade me really think....Yathaabahu Allah :'(

Quruxbadaan
08-14-2006, 06:10 AM
Asalaamu Alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Surat Al Fatiha is to me soo beautiful and when i read it ... it reminds me of the infinite mercy of Allah swt and my eyes begin to overflow with tears

and i feel this desperation come over me followed by greatfulness

May allah exept our efforts AMEEN

Also surat Al Rahmaan

subhannallah !!!!

^..sTr!vEr..^
08-14-2006, 04:33 PM
Surah Tauba:111

BEHOLD, God has bought of the believers their lives and their possessions, promising them paradise in return, ,[and so] they fight in God's cause, and slay, and are slain: a promise which in truth He has willed upon Himself...
إِنَّ اللّهَ اشْتَرَى مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ أَنفُسَهُمْ وَأَمْوَالَهُم بِأَنَّ لَهُمُ الجَنَّةَ يُقَاتِلُونَ فِي سَبِيلِ اللّهِ فَيَقْتُلُونَ وَيُقْتَلُونَ وَعْدًا عَلَيْهِ حَقًّا فِي التَّوْرَاةِ وَالإِنجِيلِ وَالْقُرْآنِ وَمَنْ أَوْفَى بِعَهْدِهِ مِنَ اللّهِ فَاسْتَبْشِرُواْ بِبَيْعِكُمُ الَّذِي بَايَعْتُم بِهِ وَذَلِكَ هُوَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ

it does make me cry!!
its beautiful...i love each n evry ayah of the Quran!! by heart n soul :)

Ummu Sufyaan
08-15-2006, 08:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Syed Hussain
Asw
the first few ayahs of Surat Hajj. Surah Qiyamah, LAst few ayahs of Surat Abasa, first few ayahs of surat Ankabut, Last few ayahs of Surah Dhukan
all of them are recited By Shaykh Mohaisany emotionally, makes you think big time. Wallahi. you should listen to it
Asw
:w:
could you please post these up. or links to these. I think i have the one of where he is reading sura al-qiyamah. not hte others though.
jazakallahu khair

H@fiz Aziz
01-07-2007, 01:27 AM
mine are all lol

sister_fatimah
01-07-2007, 01:39 AM

:cry: surah al fatiha and surah yaseen :cry:

Periwinkle18
01-07-2007, 09:19 AM
i really lyke surah rahman its so beautiful

lolwatever
01-07-2007, 09:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by DAWUD_adnan
the question is which ayah/ayahs make you CRY im talking about TEARS :offended: :offended: :offended:

mine is on my signature

how about you?
perhaps rephrase the question to 'which verses have a high impact on u'...? :)

DAWUD_adnan
01-07-2007, 10:16 AM
no because every ayah makes an impact,...... butthere are some special ones

FollowingAlhuda
01-07-2007, 01:33 PM
Surah Alqiyamah recited by Mohammed AlMohaissny
http://www.dekoraan.nl/surah/al-qiyaama.htm?from=

Surah AlQariah recited by Ibrahiem Al-Jibrien
http://www.dekoraan.nl/surah/al-qariah.htm?from=

surat Yaseen recited by this cute boy
http://youtube.com/watch?v=rkaUPfzjmEs

And so on, and so on! PLZ check the links and listen if you guys like them too!

Maimunah
01-07-2007, 04:52 PM
salaam
nice thread mashaAllah

this is one of fav verses from the quraan:cry:

131. Fear the Fire, which is repaired for those who reject Faith:

132. And obey Allah and the Messenger. that ye may obtain mercy.

133. Be quick in the race for forgiveness from your Lord, and for a Garden whose width is that (of the whole) of the heavens and of the earth, prepared for the righteous,-

134. Those who spend (freely), whether in prosperity, or in adversity; who restrain anger, and pardon (all) men;- for Allah loves those who do good;-

135. And those who, having done something to be ashamed of, or wronged their own souls, earnestly bring Allah to mind, and ask for forgiveness for their sins,- and who can forgive sins except Allah.- and are never obstinate in persisting knowingly in (the wrong) they have done.

136. For such the reward is forgiveness from their Lord, and Gardens with rivers flowing underneath,- an eternal dwelling: How excellent a recompense for those who work (and strive)!

137. Many were the Ways of Life that have passed away before you: travel through the earth, and see what was the end of those who rejected Truth.

138. Here is a plain statement to men, a guidance and instruction to those who fear Allah.

139. So lose not heart, nor fall into despair: For ye must gain mastery if ye are true in Faith.

140. If a wound hath touched you, be sure a similar wound hath touched the others. Such days (of varying fortunes) We give to men and men by turns: that Allah may know those that believe, and that He may take to Himself from your ranks Martyr-witnesses (to Truth). And Allah loveth not those that do wrong.
suraa imaraan

wasalaam

SATalha
01-07-2007, 05:26 PM
when i go Tahajud preyers In East London Masjid, Sheik Abdul Kayum recites Ar-Rahman so clearly and it bring tears to everyones eyes. Its such a great feeling Tahajud in the masjid in the last day of Ramadan. Allah-hu-akbar

SophiaCroft
01-07-2007, 06:31 PM
I cry when I hear Surah Waqhya.

Beblessed
02-02-2007, 03:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ALL 4 IsLaM
I love the last couple ayats of Surat Al-Hashr. They truly touch my heart

18: "O you who believe! be careful of (your duty to) Allah, and let every soul consider what it has sent on for the morrow, and be careful of (your duty to) Allah; surely Allah is Aware of what you do."

19: "And be not like those who forsook Allah, so He made them forsake their own souls: these it is that are the transgressors."

20: "Not alike are the inmates of the fire and the dwellers of the garden: the dwellers of the garden are they that are the achievers."

21: "Had We sent down this Quran on a mountain, you would certainly have seen it falling down, splitting asunder because of the fear of Allah, and We set forth these parables to men that they may reflect."

22: "He is Allah besides Whom there is no god; the Knower of the unseen and the seen; He is the Beneficent, the Merciful"

23: "He is Allah, besides Whom there is no god; the King, the Holy, the Giver of peace, the Granter of security, Guardian over all, the Mighty, the Supreme, the Possessor of every greatness Glory be to Allah from what they set up (with Him)."

24: "He is Allah the Creator, the Maker, the Fashioner; His are the most excellent names; whatever is in the heavens and the earth declares His glory; and He is the Mighty, the Wise."

It truly shows the Power of Allah and His word.
Yh Subhanallah Surat Al-Hashr the last ayahs :cry:

sister_fatimah
02-02-2007, 03:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by FollowingAlhuda
Surah Alqiyamah recited by Mohammed AlMohaissny
http://www.dekoraan.nl/surah/al-qiyaama.htm?from=

Surah AlQariah recited by Ibrahiem Al-Jibrien
http://www.dekoraan.nl/surah/al-qariah.htm?from=

surat Yaseen recited by this cute boy
http://youtube.com/watch?v=rkaUPfzjmEs

And so on, and so on! PLZ check the links and listen if you guys like them too!

:cry: masha Allah sis ....jazak Allahu khair
I listened for first time al Mohaissny some days ago and liked me ..

the kid is sooo cute !!!:D

Devoted
04-11-2007, 02:02 PM
That has to be Al qiyamah!!!!

Does mankind really think it excist for no reason??

Laa oqsimu bi yawm al qiyam wa nafs el lawaaama

Ayahsibuu al insaanu alan nadjma3ou iedhama!!

Ive heard it over a million times, and it touches my every single time!!

Kittygyal
04-11-2007, 02:12 PM
salamualikum.
when i recite the Qura'an or hear someone reciting it i Cry because subhnallah i can't imagine myself after being a christain and now muslim subhnallah allah has blessed me alot and i thank Allah suwbhanatallah for everything :cry:
Ma'assalama

FatimaAsSideqah
04-11-2007, 02:14 PM

"And If My Servants Ask You About Me - Behold - I Am Near; I Respond To
The Call Of Them Who Call, Whenever They Call Upon Me." (2:186) Al-Baraqah

:cry:

16. Say: "Who is the Lord and Sustainer of the heavens and the earth?" Say: "(It is) Allah." Say: "Do ye then take (for worship) protectors other than Him, such as have no power either for good or for harm to themselves?" Say: "Are the blind equal with those who see? Or the depths of darkness equal with light?" Or do they assign to Allah partners who have created (anything) as He has created, so that the creation seemed to them similar? Say: "(Allah) is the Creator of all things: He is the One, the Supreme and Irresistible." (Surah 13. The Thunder)

:cry:

Rufaidah
04-20-2007, 03:24 PM
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

This surahs especially makes me cry it depends on the sheikh like Al anaam with sheikh shatry and Isra with ajmi and zumar by Tawfiq as saeeq and sura taha with husary. I have many that makes me cry but these are soo emotional subhan'Allah

: اعوذ بالله من الشيطان الرجيم

(( Surah Al-Anaam ))

155. And this is a Book which We have revealed as a blessing: so follow it and be righteous, that ye may receive mercy:
====

156. Lest ye should say: "The Book was sent down to two Peoples before us, and for our part, we remained unacquainted with all that they learned by assiduous study:"
======

157. Or lest ye should say: "If the Book had only been sent down to us, we should have followed its guidance better than they." Now then hath come unto you a clear (sign) from your Lord,- and a guide and a mercy: then who could do more wrong than one who rejecteth Allah.s signs, and turneth away therefrom? In good time shall We requite those who turn away from Our signs, with a dreadful penalty, for their turning away.
====

158. Are they waiting to see if the angels come to them, or thy Lord (Himself), or certain of the signs of thy Lord! the day that certain of the signs of thy Lord do come, no good will it do to a soul to believe in them then if it believed not before nor earned righteousness through its faith. Say: "Wait ye: we too are waiting."
159. As for those who divide their religion and break up into sects, thou hast no part in them in the least: their affair is with Allah. He will in the end tell them the truth of all that they did.
====

162. Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds:
=====

163. No partner hath He: this am I commanded, and I am the first of those who bow to His will.
====

164. Say: "Shall I seek for (my) Cherisher other than Allah, when He is the Cherisher of all things (that exist)? Every soul draws the meed of its acts on none but itself: no bearer of burdens can bear of burdens can bear the burden of another. Your goal in the end is towards Allah. He will tell you the truth of the things wherein ye disputed."
====

165. It is He Who hath made you (His) agents, inheritors of the earth: He hath raised you in ranks, some above others: that He may try you in the gifts He hath given you: for thy Lord is quick in punishment: yet He is indeed Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

=========
: اعوذ بالله من الشيطان الرجيم (( Surah Isra ))

One day We shall call together all human beings with their (respective) Imams: those who are given their record in their right hand will read it (with pleasure), and they will not be dealt with unjustly in the least.
=============
72. But those who were blind in this world, will be blind in the hereafter, and most astray from the Path.
=============
73. And their purpose was to tempt thee away from that which We had revealed unto thee, to substitute in our name something quite different; (in that case), behold! they would certainly have made thee (their) friend!
==========
74. And had We not given thee strength, thou wouldst nearly have inclined to them a little.
==========
75. In that case We should have made thee taste an equal portion (of punishment) in this life, and an equal portion in death: and moreover thou wouldst have found none to help thee against Us!
=======
76. Their purpose was to scare thee off the land, in order to expel thee; but in that case they would not have stayed (therein) after thee, except for a little while.
=========
77. (This was Our) way with the apostles We sent before thee: thou wilt find no change in Our ways.
=======
78. Establish regular prayers - at the sun's decline till the darkness of the night, and the morning prayer and reading: for the prayer and reading in the morning carry their testimony.
=======
79. And pray in the small watches of the morning: (it would be) an additional prayer (or spiritual profit) for thee: soon will thy Lord raise thee to a Station of Praise and Glory!
80. Say: "O my Lord! Let my entry be by the Gate of Truth and Honour, and likewise my exit by the Gate of Truth and Honour; and grant me from Thy Presence an authority to aid (me)."
=====
81. And say: "Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish."
=========
82. We send down (stage by stage) in the Qur'an that which is a healing and a mercy to those who believe: to the unjust it causes nothing but loss after loss.
=============
83. Yet when We bestow Our favours on man, he turns away and becomes remote on his side (instead of coming to Us), and when evil seizes him he gives himself up to despair!
===========
84. Say: "Everyone acts according to his own disposition: But your Lord knows best who it is that is best guided on the Way."

85. They ask thee concerning the Spirit (of inspiration). Say: "The Spirit (cometh) by command of my Lord: of knowledge it is only a little that is communicated to you, (O men!)"

86. If it were Our Will, We could take away that which We have sent thee by inspiration:then wouldst thou find none to plead thy affair in that matter as against Us,-

87. Except for Mercy from thy Lord: for his bounty is to thee (indeed) great.

88. Say: "If the whole of mankind and Jinns were to gather together to produce the like of this Qur'an, they could not produce the like thereof, even if they backed up each other with help and support.

89. And We have explained to man, in this Qur'an, every kind of similitude: yet the greater part of men refuse (to receive it) except with ingratitude!
-----------===============
(( Isra ))

105. We sent down the (Qur'an) in Truth, and in Truth has it descended: and We sent thee but to give Glad Tidings and to warn (sinners).

106. (It is) a Qur'an which We have divided (into parts from time to time), in order that thou mightest recite it to men at intervals: We have revealed it by stages.

107. Say: "Whether ye believe in it or not, it is true that those who were given knowledge beforehand, when it is recited to them, fall down on their faces in humble prostration,

108. "And they say: 'Glory to our Lord! Truly has the promise of our Lord been fulfilled!'"

109. They fall down on their faces in tears, and it increases their (earnest) humility.

110. Say: "Call upon Allah, or call upon Rahman: by whatever name ye call upon Him, (it is well): for to Him belong the Most Beautiful Names. Neither speak thy Prayer aloud, nor speak it in a low tone, but seek a middle course between."

111. Say: "Praise be to Allah, who begets no son, and has no partner in (His) dominion: Nor (needs) He any to protect Him from humiliation: yea, magnify Him for His greatness and glory!"

=====
اعود بالله من الشيطان الرجيم
(( Surah Ta'ha ))

99. Thus do We relate to thee some stories of what happened before: for We have sent thee a Message from Our own Presence.

100. If any do turn away therefrom, verily they will bear a burden on the Day of judgment;

101. They will abide in this (state): and grievous will the burden be to them on that Day,-

102. The Day when the Trumpet will be sounded: that Day, We shall gather the sinful, blear-eyed (with terror).

103. In whispers will they consult each other: "Yet tarried not longer than ten (Days);

104. We know best what they will say, when their leader most eminent in conduct will say: "Ye tarried not longer than a day!"

105. They ask thee concerning the Mountains: say, "My Lord will uproot them and scatter them as dust;

106. "He will leave them as plains smooth and level;

107. "Nothing crooked or curved wilt thou see in their place."

108. On that Day will they follow the Caller (straight): no crookedness (can they show) him: all sounds shall humble themselves in the Presence of ((Allah)) Most Gracious: nothing shalt thou hear but the tramp of their feet (as they march).

109. On that Day shall no intercession avail except for those for whom permission has been granted by ((Allah)) Most Gracious and whose word is acceptable to Him.

110. He knows what (appears to His creatures as) before or after or behind them: but they shall not compass it with their knowledge.

111. (All) faces shall be humbled before (Him) - the Living, the Self-Subsisting, Eternal: hopeless indeed will be the man that carries iniquity (on his back).

112. But he who works deeds of righteousness, and has faith, will have no fear of harm nor of any curtailment (of what is his due).

113. Thus have We sent this down - an arabic Qur'an - and explained therein in detail some of the warnings, in order that they may fear Allah, or that it may cause their remembrance (of Him).

114. High above all is Allah, the King, the Truth! Be not in haste with the Qur'an before its revelation to thee is completed, but say, "O my Lord! advance me in knowledge."

115. We had already, beforehand, taken the covenant of Adam, but he forgot: and We found on his part no firm resolve.

116. When We said to the angels, "Prostrate yourselves to Adam", they prostrated themselves, but not Iblis: he refused.

117. Then We said: "O Adam! verily, this is an enemy to thee and thy wife: so let him not get you both out of the Garden, so that thou art landed in misery.

118. "There is therein (enough provision) for thee not to go hungry nor to go naked,

119. "Nor to suffer from thirst, nor from the sun's heat."

120. But Satan whispered evil to him: he said, "O Adam! shall I lead thee to the Tree of Eternity and to a kingdom that never decays?"

121. In the result, they both ate of the tree, and so their nakedness appeared to them: they began to sew together, for their covering, leaves from the Garden: thus did Adam disobey his Lord, and allow himself to be seduced.

122. But his Lord chose him (for His Grace): He turned to him, and gave him Guidance.

123. He said: "Get ye down, both of you,- all together, from the Garden, with enmity one to another: but if, as is sure, there comes to you Guidance from Me, whosoever follows My Guidance, will not lose his way, nor fall into misery.

124. "But whosoever turns away from My Message, verily for him is a life narrowed down, and We shall raise him up blind on the Day of Judgment."

125. He will say: "O my Lord! why hast Thou raised me up blind, while I had sight (before)?"

126. ((Allah)) will say: "Thus didst Thou, when Our Signs came unto thee, disregard them: so wilt thou, this day, be disregarded."

127. And thus do We recompense him who transgresses beyond bounds and believes not in the Sings of his Lord: and the Penalty of the Hereafter is far more grievous and more enduring.

128. Is it not a warning to such men (to call to mind) how many generations before them We destroyed, in whose haunts they (now) move? Verily, in this are Signs for men endued with understanding.

129. Had it not been for a Word that went forth before from thy Lord, (their punishment) must necessarily have come; but there is a Term appointed (for respite).

130. Therefore be patient with what they say, and celebrate (constantly) the praises of thy Lord, before the rising of the sun, and before its setting; yea, celebrate them for part of the hours of the night, and at the sides of the day: that thou mayest have (spiritual) joy.

131. Nor strain thine eyes in longing for the things We have given for enjoyment to parties of them, the splendour of the life of this world, through which We test them: but the provision of thy Lord is better and more enduring.

132. Enjoin prayer on thy people, and be constant therein. We ask thee not to provide sustenance: We provide it for thee. But the (fruit of) the Hereafter is for righteousness.

133. They say: "Why does he not bring us a sign from his Lord?" Has not a Clear Sign come to them of all that was in the former Books of revelation?

134. And if We had inflicted on them a penalty before this, they would have said: "Our Lord! If only Thou hadst sent us an apostle, we should certainly have followed Thy Signs before we were humbled and put to shame."

135. Say: "Each one (of us) is waiting: wait ye, therefore, and soon shall ye know who it is that is on the straight and even way, and who it is that has received Guidance."

==============
: اعود بالله من الشيطان الرجيم
(( Surah Az-Zumar ))

53. Say: "O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah. for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

54. "Turn ye to our Lord (in repentance) and bow to His (Will), before the Penalty comes on you: after that ye shall not be helped.

55. "And follow the best of (the courses) revealed to you from your Lord, before the Penalty comes on you - of a sudden while ye perceive not!-

56. "Lest the soul should (then) say: 'Ah! Woe is me!- In that I neglected (my duty) towards Allah, and was but among those who mocked!'-

57. "Or (lest) it should say: 'If only Allah had guided me, I should certainly have been among the righteous!'-

58. "Or (lest) it should say when it (actually) sees the penalty: 'If only I had another chance, I should certainly be among those who do good!'

59. "(The reply will be) 'Nay, but there came to thee my Signs, and thou didst reject them: thou wast Haughty, and became one of those who reject faith!'"

60. On the Day of Judgment wilt thou see those who told lies against Allah.- their faces will be turned black; Is there not in Hell an abode for the Haughty?

61. But Allah will deliver the righteous to their place of salvation: no evil shall touch them, nor shall they grieve.

62. Allah is the Creator of all things, and He is the Guardian and Disposer of all affairs.

=================

And (( Surah An-Nisa )) by Sheikh Ghamdi ..

AND THIS IS MY FAVOURITE AYAH BY Sheikh SHATRY .. Masha'Allah >>Click here<<<

سبحانك اللهم وبحمدك اشهد ان لا اله الا انت استغفرك واتوب اليك

yigiter187
04-20-2007, 06:26 PM
takvir and araf.....buT we should read quran as if we are presenting it to ALLAH...

mizan_aliashraf
12-12-2007, 11:30 AM
I think the most emotional part of Surah al-A'raf is the story of Adam and Shaytan. Listen to either shaykh Tawfiq Sayagh or shaykh Ibrahim Jibreen. You'll see what i mean

Umer
12-12-2007, 12:49 PM
the last few ayaah of surah Hashr
'O believers! Fear Allah and let every soul should see that what it sent forth for the morrow' and fear Allah. Undoubtedly Allah is aware of your doings.

And be not like those who have already forgotten Allah, and so He put them in distress that they may not remember their own souls. It is they that are disobedients.

The inhabitants of the Fire and the inhabitants of the Paradise are not equal. The inhabitants of the Paradise they attained to their goal.

If We had sent down this Quran upon any mountain, you would certainly have seen it humbled and split asunder for fear of Allah. And those examples, We profound for mankind that they may reflect.

and surah qiyamah, surah haqqah,qaf and surah mulk. these are ones i can think off top rite now. but when i read quran with full concentration every single ayah affects me deeply

Umer
12-12-2007, 12:52 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=PxNx__1HvDA
this video rite here specially

ashley66
12-13-2007, 05:15 AM
Somehow surat Ar Rahman touches me deeply and whenever I hear Ar Rahman being recited I had to recite it too till the end and verse of 24 to 30 of Yasiin always bring tears to my eyes.

syilla
12-13-2007, 06:05 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=hA-_TPQfuyU&feature=related

Kas1m
12-13-2007, 09:49 AM
One night of ramadhan i think i was feeling so down and i saw the programme the last breath talking bout grave and punishment of Allah. That made me cry. I picked up the Quran and opened it. I was reciting surah nahal. I dont understand the arabic but the ayahs were having so much impact on me that i could not stop crying. That does not happen every day. Wish it does.

Camomilla
12-13-2007, 10:13 AM
I remember when I was listening this one recitor named Mohammed Al-luhaida, he recited Surat Ar-Rahman, It was very beautiful and really made me cry, the meaning and everything.

One Man Army
12-13-2007, 12:51 PM
i feel left out. is this only for lines from the quran?

H@fiz Aziz
12-22-2007, 05:14 PM
surah yasin for it is the heart of the quran as Allah has said.

Umm Hurairah
12-22-2007, 05:54 PM
Aslaaamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu,

فَبِأَيِّ آلاءِ رَبِّكُمَا تُكَذِّبَان

"Fabiayai Alaai Rabi Kuma Tukazibaan"

"Then which of the favors of your Lord will you deny?"

Talib_Rayhan
12-22-2007, 08:09 PM

It seems alot of my Brothers and Sisters are brought to tears...

I have never cried whilst reading or listening to recitation (Is this because I'm a big strong man?:statisfie)

Or could this be that I dont fully understand Arabic? and I read in English?

But now thinking about it... I havent cried in years... Not even at my Grandmothers funeral... Although I beleive I was more worried as to where she was going and I wasnt really enjoying the Christian service she was given

I guess Im asking, Is there something wrong with me?

My favorite Surah however is The Spider, It helped me alot in understanding that none watches over me like Allah (SWT) does

'Abd al-Baari
12-23-2007, 11:39 AM

I guess Im asking, Is there something wrong with me?
Ofcourse not, some people like myslef find it really hard to cry physically, but you can cry inside too (in my opinion)

Listening to emotional recitations though, is something that makes me go all soft
This is one:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvv2642gTkE

Ummu Sufyaan
12-23-2007, 11:52 AM
that is amazing! ive never heard it before. jazakallahu khair for posting.

'Abd al-Baari
12-23-2007, 11:59 AM

Wa Iyyakum sis, Masha'Allah Sheikh Salah Al Budair's recitaions are just amazing :cry:

Heres one from Surah Yaseen and this years Taraweeh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP3OW_-qOLM&NR=1

Sheikh Sudais from Surah TaHa {Taraweeh 1426}
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA-_TPQfuyU

Ummu Sufyaan
12-23-2007, 12:19 PM
Heres one from Surah Yaseen and this years Taraweeh
Wow!
when was the last time you heard someone cry due to the quran like that. maybe from the salaf? i dont think ive even heard sh. shuraim do that.

'Abd al-Baari
12-23-2007, 12:29 PM

Sheikh Shuraim - Surah Tawbah Towards End
{Gets very emotional from the third minute :cry:}
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96JekGYKddQ

pegasus
12-29-2007, 05:35 PM
Surah Ar-Rahman ...

Al-Zaara
12-29-2007, 09:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by maryam11

Wow!
when was the last time you heard someone cry due to the quran like that. maybe from the salaf? i dont think ive even heard sh. shuraim do that.
Aleykum selam,

I have heard plenty of times, mashaAllah, and seen, not only scholars or imaams but normal people who love Islam so much, elhamdulillah we shukrulillah. For example my Islamic teacher has, he's an amazing person subhanAllah, when he speaks about the Qur'an and Islam in general, my eyes water... Then some very strong imaams in Kosovo too, mashaAllah, and my cousin-brother told me about his amazing visit to Izmir (Turkey) and the great imaams there, how they recited and cried as if there was no tomorrow, but steadfast continued reciting. SubhanAllah!

When one starts to cry, almost everyone else gets crying. lol

Selam aleykum

saj1985
12-30-2007, 12:32 PM
stupid as it sounds,
my heart melts like ice under the sun when im listening to surah takwir, qamar, rahman, yasin, shams, ad duha, the quls.
lol quiet a few there!
my best qari/reciter is Qari Abdul Basit Abdul Samad,
i don't think till the day i die my ears will ever hear such beautiful recitation from anyone else!

heres a couple of links to some recitations i admire and love,
hope you enjoy!

surah qamar and rahman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QT1fxi3XVWc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cK4gmdgj02c

srah takwir
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf3iVGz6s00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddqAN...eature=related

ayat ul kursi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVMUo...eature=related

adeeb
12-30-2007, 12:51 PM
i love these...

ar rahman, al mulk, alfatihah, al haqqah...

oh my God, i'll cry when i am sensitive, tears drops...:'(:'(:'(:'(

syilla
12-31-2007, 01:46 PM
As-Sajda (The Prostration, Worship, Adoration)

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

1. A. L. M.

2. (This is) the Revelation of the Book in which there is no doubt,- from the Lord of the Worlds.

3. Or do they say, "He has forged it"? Nay, it is the Truth from thy Lord, that thou mayest admonish a people to whom no warner has come before thee: in order that they may receive guidance.

4. It is Allah Who has created the heavens and the earth, and all between them, in six Days, and is firmly established on the Throne (of Authority): ye have none, besides Him, to protect or intercede (for you): will ye not then receive admonition?

5. He rules (all) affairs from the heavens to the earth: in the end will (all affairs) go up to Him, on a Day, the space whereof will be (as) a thousand years of your reckoning.

6. Such is He, the Knower of all things, hidden and open, the Exalted (in power), the Merciful;-

7. He Who has made everything which He has created most good: He began the creation of man with (nothing more than) clay,

8. And made his progeny from a quintessence of the nature of a fluid despised:

9. But He fashioned him in due proportion, and breathed into him something of His spirit. And He gave you (the faculties of) hearing and sight and feeling (and understanding): little thanks do ye give!

10. And they say: "What! when we lie, hidden and lost, in the earth, shall we indeed be in a Creation renewed? Nay, they deny the Meeting with their Lord.

11. Say: "The Angel of Death, put in charge of you, will (duly) take your souls: then shall ye be brought back to your Lord."

12. If only thou couldst see when the guilty ones will bend low their heads before their Lord, (saying:) "Our Lord! We have seen and we have heard: Now then send us back (to the world): we will work righteousness: for we do indeed (now) believe."

13. If We had so willed, We could certainly have brought every soul its true guidance: but the Word from Me will come true, "I will fill Hell with Jinns and men all together."

14. "Taste ye then - for ye forgot the Meeting of this Day of yours, and We too will forget you - taste ye the Penalty of Eternity for your (evil) deeds!"

15. Only those believe in Our Signs, who, when they are recited to them, fall down in adoration, and celebrate the praises of their Lord, nor are they (ever) puffed up with pride.

16. Their limbs do forsake their beds of sleep, the while they call on their Lord, in Fear and Hope: and they spend (in charity) out of the sustenance which We have bestowed on them.

17. Now no person knows what delights of the eye are kept hidden (in reserve) for them - as a reward for their (good) deeds.

18. Is then the man who believes no better than the man who is rebellious and wicked? Not equal are they.

19. For those who believe and do righteous deeds are Gardens as hospitable homes, for their (good) deeds.

20. As to those who are rebellious and wicked, their abode will be the Fire: every time they wish to get away therefrom, they will be forced thereinto, and it will be said to them: "Taste ye the Penalty of the Fire, the which ye were wont to reject as false."

21. And indeed We will make them taste of the Penalty of this (life) prior to the supreme Penalty, in order that they may (repent and) return.

22. And who does more wrong than one to whom are recited the Signs of his Lord, and who then turns away therefrom? Verily from those who transgress We shall exact (due) Retribution.

23. We did indeed aforetime give the Book to Moses: be not then in doubt of its reaching (thee): and We made it a guide to the Children of Israel.

24. And We appointed, from among them, leaders, giving guidance under Our command, so long as they persevered with patience and continued to have faith in Our Signs.

25. Verily thy Lord will judge between them on the Day of Judgment, in the matters wherein they differ (among themselves)

26. Does it not teach them a lesson, how many generations We destroyed before them, in whose dwellings they (now) go to and fro? Verily in that are Signs: Do they not then listen?

27. And do they not see that We do drive rain to parched soil (bare of herbage), and produce therewith crops, providing food for their cattle and themselves? Have they not the vision?

28. They say: "When will this decision be, if ye are telling the truth?"

29. Say: "On the Day of Decision, no profit will it be to Unbelievers if they (then) believe! nor will they be granted a respite."

30. So turn away from them, and wait: they too are waiting.
:'(:'(

Pk_#2
12-31-2007, 02:04 PM
Media Tags are no longer supported
- Sheikh Sudais - Surah Qaf

- Sheikh Shuraim - Surah Naba

- Sheikh Al Ajmi - Surah Al Qiyamah

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

munssif
01-16-2008, 06:18 AM
Assalamu Alakium,
many time many Aayas madae me cry.
last time it was,
Indeed, those who pledge allegiance to you, [O Muْammad] - they are actually pledging allegiance to Allah . The hand of Allah is over their hands. So he who breaks his word only breaks it to the detriment of himself. And he who fulfills that which he has promised Allah - He will give him a great reward.(48:10)

sur
01-16-2008, 08:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by DAWUD_adnan

mine is on my signature

how about you?
This video made me cry:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnRQvuwpWSE

Ghira
01-16-2008, 11:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IceQueen~
some of the verses which make me emotional are in surah a'raf (7) verses 120-122

But the sorcerers fell down prostrate in adoration.

Saying: "We believe in the Lord of the Worlds,-

"The Lord of Moses and Aaron."
This is in Sura Taha as well...and it is where tears comes to my eyes because they also say to after they are being told by Pharoh they will be executed they give an excellent reply that you only have power over this world and the hereafter is for those who have taqwa.

I have tears in Sura Al Haqqah and Sura Qiyamah.

Na7lah
01-17-2008, 04:03 AM
Surah Al-Qiyamah and Takathur :(

Ma'salamah :)

*Maysun
01-22-2008, 07:13 PM
Assalaamu Alaikuum Warahamatul Lahi Wabarakatuh

this bit makes me :cry:
with Sheikh Ibrahim Jibreen

Surah:Al-Araf

وَأَوْحَيْنَا إِلَى مُوسَى أَنْ أَلْقِ عَصَاكَ فَإِذَا هِيَ تَلْقَفُ مَا يَأْفِكُونَ

فَوَقَعَ الْحَقُّ وَبَطَلَ مَا كَانُواْ يَعْمَلُونَ

فَغُلِبُواْ هُنَالِكَ وَانقَلَبُواْ صَاغِرِينَ

And We inspired Moses (saying): Throw thy staff! And lo! it swallowed up their lying show.

Thus was the Truth vindicated and that which they were doing was made vain.

Thus were they there defeated and brought low.

Subhana Allah ...

and also this bit :cry:
with Sheikh Ahmed bin Ali Ajmi

Surah:Al-Amran

الَّذِينَ يَذْكُرُونَ اللّهَ قِيَامًا وَقُعُودًا وَعَلَىَ جُنُوبِهِمْ وَيَتَفَكَّرُونَ فِي خَلْقِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ رَبَّنَا مَا خَلَقْتَ هَذا بَاطِلاً سُبْحَانَكَ فَقِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ

رَبَّنَا إِنَّكَ مَن تُدْخِلِ النَّارَ فَقَدْ أَخْزَيْتَهُ وَمَا لِلظَّالِمِينَ مِنْ أَنصَارٍ

رَّبَّنَا إِنَّنَا سَمِعْنَا مُنَادِيًا يُنَادِي لِلإِيمَانِ أَنْ آمِنُواْ بِرَبِّكُمْ فَآمَنَّا رَبَّنَا فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَكَفِّرْ عَنَّا سَيِّئَاتِنَا وَتَوَفَّنَا مَعَ الأبْرَارِ

رَبَّنَا وَآتِنَا مَا وَعَدتَّنَا عَلَى رُسُلِكَ وَلاَ تُخْزِنَا يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ إِنَّكَ لاَ تُخْلِفُ الْمِيعَادَ

Such as remember Allah, standing, sitting, and reclining, and consider the creation of the heavens and the earth, (and say): Our Lord! Thou createdst not this in vain. Glory be to Thee! Preserve us from the doom of Fire.

Our Lord! Whom Thou causest to enter the Fire: him indeed Thou hast confounded. For evil-doers there will be no helpers.

Our Lord! Lo! we have heard a crier calling unto Faith: "Believe ye in your Lord!" So we believed. Our Lord! Therefor forgive us our sins, and remit from us our evil deeds, and make us die the death of the righteous.

Our Lord! And give us that which Thou hast promised to us by Thy messengers. Confound us not upon the Day of Resurrection. Lo! Thou breakest not the tryst.

Allahuma Ameen

Danah
01-23-2008, 06:12 PM
"الم يأن للذين امنو ان تخشع قلوبهم للذكر الله"
Has not the time come for the hearts of those who belive (in the Oneness of Allah) to be affected by Allah's Reminder

Al Hadid: 15

Mikayeel
01-23-2008, 06:31 PM
Surah An Naba, Surrah As Saaffat by mishary

Whoever thinks that All&#226;h will not help him (Muhammad SAW) in this world and in the Hereafter, let him stretch out a rope to the ceiling and let him strangle himself. Then let him see whether his plan will remove that whereat he rages! (15) chapter 22

Ramadhan
06-17-2009, 08:22 AM
Surat Ar Rahman:
"So which of your Lord’s favours will you deny?"

When I went for Umra last April, the Imam at Masjidil Haram recited Surat Ar Rahman during Maghrib (or maybe Isya', I cant really remember) prayer. he cried several times, and so did I.

Ar Rahman is SOOO beautiful and provides undeniable evidence of countless blessings from Allah.

Kas1m
07-18-2011, 07:25 AM
When I went for hajj and stayed in Madinah, the imam on fajr recited surah waqia (the whole surah) and it made me cry. Such a beautiful surah.

ayesha.ansari
08-25-2011, 04:35 AM
I hardly remember when i cry last time. but seriously i want to cry over what i am doing right now and what i am going to be in my future. imsad

Innocent Soul
09-30-2011, 12:52 AM

Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-30-2011, 01:00 AM

Listen from 2:25 onwards..

Scimitar
09-30-2011, 03:26 AM

This one made a Christian sister (that I know) cry...

Beblessed
10-01-2011, 09:49 AM
For me is Al-Haaqqah anyone listen and understands the meaning will also cry. for what I have heard with different sheikhs they change their voices (emotional) when they read these ayahs, shuraim,sudeisi,ajmi etc.

By Ahmed al Ajmi http://download.quranicaudio.com/qur...3ajamy/069.mp3

Sahih International

And the heaven will split [open], for that Day it is infirm. 69:17

And the angels are at its edges. And there will bear the Throne of your Lord above them, that Day, eight [of them].69:18

That Day, you will be exhibited [for judgement]; not hidden among you is anything concealed. 69:19

So as for he who is given his record in his right hand, he will say, "Here, read my record!
69:20

Indeed, I was certain that I would be meeting my account."
69:21

So he will be in a pleasant life -
69:22

In an elevated garden,
69:23

Its [fruit] to be picked hanging near.
69:24

[They will be told], "Eat and drink in satisfaction for what you put forth in the days past."
69:25

But as for he who is given his record in his left hand, he will say, "Oh, I wish I had not been given my record69:26

And had not known what is my account.69:27

I wish my death had been the decisive one.69:28

My wealth has not availed me.69:29

Gone from me is my authority."69:30

[ Allah will say], "Seize him and shackle him. 69:31

Then into Hellfire drive him.69:32

Then into a chain whose length is seventy cubits insert him."69:33

Indeed, he did not used to believe in Allah , the Most Great,69:34

Nor did he encourage the feeding of the poor.69:35

So there is not for him here this Day any devoted friend69:36

Nor any food except from the discharge of wounds;69:37

None will eat it except the sinners.69:38

So I swear by what you see69:39

And what you do not see69:40

[That] indeed, the Qur'an is the word of a noble Messenger.69:41

And it is not the word of a poet; little do you believe.69:42

Nor the word of a soothsayer; little do you remember.69:43

[It is] a revelation from the Lord of the worlds.

Innocent Soul
10-04-2011, 02:29 PM

alhamdulilaah
10-04-2011, 06:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Innocent Soul

Beautiful, where did u get this image from?

Abz2000
10-04-2011, 06:17 PM
Ad-Duha

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
1. By the Glorious Morning Light,2. And by the Night when it is still,-
3. Thy Guardian-Lord hath not forsaken thee, nor is He displeased.
4. And verily the Hereafter will be better for thee than the present.
5. And soon will thy Guardian-Lord give thee (that wherewith) thou shalt be well-pleased.
6. Did He not find thee an orphan and give thee shelter (and care)?
7. And He found thee wandering, and He gave thee guidance.
8. And He found thee in need, and made thee independent.
9. Therefore, treat not the orphan with harshness,
10. Nor repulse the petitioner (unheard);
11. But the bounty of the Lord - rehearse and proclaim!

Innocent Soul
10-08-2011, 03:43 AM

Abdul-Raouf
10-08-2011, 04:57 AM
No.55 - Surat Ar-Raĥmān

No.96 - Surat Al-`Alaq .... i like it most...

No.105 - Surat Al-Fīl ... ... birds Killing mighty elephants.. Alhamdulillah.

And many more.... more...Al-Quran hits my heart often.... and bring tears

Alhamdulillah

Innocent Soul
10-09-2011, 08:45 AM

'Abd Al-Maajid
10-09-2011, 09:29 AM
The Calamity, Al Qariyah.

Innocent Soul
10-10-2011, 11:37 AM

Soulja Girl
10-10-2011, 07:28 PM

..This made me cry :cry:

:wa:

Insecured soul
10-10-2011, 09:25 PM
Most of the ayat will make u cry if only we can have khushuu.

salaam.

Innocent Soul
10-11-2011, 11:22 AM

Innocent Soul
10-11-2011, 03:46 PM

Innocent Soul
10-12-2011, 11:06 AM

Innocent Soul
10-13-2011, 02:11 AM

'Abd Al-Maajid
10-13-2011, 02:48 AM
^ Ma Sha' Allah. You have high res pics of those?

Innocent Soul
10-13-2011, 11:07 AM
res :?

.................................................. ......

'Abd Al-Maajid
10-13-2011, 01:33 PM
res = resolution. :hmm:
High resolution pictures, wallpapers...

Innocent Soul
10-13-2011, 02:31 PM
No, I don't have high resolution wallpapers.

Sunnie Ameena
10-13-2011, 05:38 PM
Surah 2. Verse 62. That is my favorite one.

Innocent Soul
10-15-2011, 01:05 PM

Innocent Soul
10-23-2011, 02:43 PM

Innocent Soul
10-28-2011, 01:48 PM

shahedatalbahr
10-28-2011, 04:28 PM
I cry in the states of agony and said fire when reflecting on Read:yawn:

Innocent Soul
11-17-2011, 12:30 PM

syed1
11-19-2011, 07:11 PM
I am not sure if someone already mentioned this one but one of my favourite surah is Surah Qiymah by ahmed saud

chapter 75 verse number 20-35
Especially verse 28 " He knows it is the end"

This part is amazing, especially how the boy recites as if he knows which parts require emphasis...

here is the video:

20:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.