/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Not patient!

AnonymousPoster
07-04-2006, 02:19 PM
:sl:
In islam how can someone be more patient? I come across many ignorant people, ignorant with the deen and when i try to correct them they act even more stupid. For example this brother believes he will not go to hell because hes family descented from the prophet peace be upon family.
How do i deal with such people?? They make me soo angry is annoying how can i be more patient?
wasalam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IceQueen~
07-04-2006, 02:22 PM
tell the prophet said that even if my daughter fatimah stole i would cut off her hand..
the laws of islam apply to everyone including the prophet's family.
tell "udkhuloo fis-silmi" (quran) "enter islam completely"

the jews say the same thing the- that they will not go to hell-Allah says in the quran to tell them to wish for death then if they think they are not going to hell..

pray to Allah to guide them, Ameen

aamirsaab
07-04-2006, 02:23 PM
Best way to deal with it is to ignore it - you'll find a lot of people in life have already chosen their path and won't change.

There are somethings you cannot change, no matter how hard you try. Don't get me wrong though, it's not easy doing this but eventually you have to accept that there will be people who just won't listen to you. I know it sucks - i've seen it, but I got used to ignoring them and I honestly do not care about half the people I know.

أحمد
07-04-2006, 02:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
In islam how can someone be more patient? I come across many ignorant people, ignorant with the deen and when i try to correct them they act even more stupid. For example this brother believes he will not go to hell because hes family descented from the prophet peace be upon family.
How do i deal with such people?? They make me soo angry is annoying how can i be more patient?
wasalam

Why would anyone want to go to Hell? As for actually going there, let's leave the decision to Allah, because He's got the final say. We just have to try our best and do what we can. We cannot garrentee anyone anything.

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IceQueen~
07-04-2006, 02:26 PM
so can you apply "it is the same whether you warn them or do not warn them, they will not believe" (quran) to them..?

of course you still have to do your duty-tell them nicely and then leave it to Allah insha allah

Ghazi
07-04-2006, 02:34 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
this brother believes he will not go to hell because hes family descented from the prophet peace be upon family.
Tell him even the worst kufar who die in that state desended from Prophet 'Adam' and they'll go to hell regardless so it don't matter who your daddy is it's how you lived your life which will determin if allah grants you mercy.

- Qatada -
07-04-2006, 03:15 PM
:salamext:

Yep, the uncles of the Prophet Muhammad (sal Allaahu alayhi waSalam) including abu jahl, and abu lahab (whos mentioned in the Qur'an) were related, but they were disbelievers and abu lahab is even promised hell in the Qur'an:

Perish the two hands of Abu Lahab (an uncle of the Prophet), and perish he!

His wealth and his children (etc.) will not benefit him!

He will be burnt in a Fire of blazing flames!

And his wife too, who carries wood (thorns of Sadan which she used to put on the way of the Prophet (Peace be upon him), or use to slander him)

In her neck is a twisted rope of Masad (palm fibre).

[Qur'an: Surah 111 (Surah Masad)]

Grant Me Patience.. (A funny islamic article on Patience)

http://www.islamonline.net/english/i...rticle01.shtml

Patience of Believers*
http://www.islamonline.net/english/i...rticle04.shtml

Allaah Almighty knows best.

:wasalamex

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.