/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Just saying Hello

michele
07-04-2006, 02:46 PM
this is my first post here. I was invited to the board by another poster using the screen name TrueWhistle who private messaged me with an invitation to this board. I thought I would check it out.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IceQueen~
07-04-2006, 02:50 PM
Hi there Michelle
:welcome: to the forums and I hope you find it beneficial here
Peace.

Ghazi
07-04-2006, 02:54 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum

piXie
07-04-2006, 02:54 PM
Hi michele

gender disclosed ?

hmmmmm :-\

well..welcome to LI....:welcome:

have a great stay and post away :sister:

any questions ?......just ask....somebody else :p

enjoy....;)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
07-04-2006, 02:56 PM
^wow - u had to change ur intro 4 once coz u don't know the gender hehe lol

:welcome: to the forum!

Riya90
07-04-2006, 02:57 PM
welcome and enjoyy inshaAllah ;)

Asyur an-Nagi
07-04-2006, 02:58 PM
:welcome:

michele
07-04-2006, 03:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
oh... 4th name...

ah! thank you. I was curious as to whether or not the poster who invited me participated here under another name. Well that mystery is solved.

hello everyone. For those who are curious. I am a woman, BTW. An American of Sicilian descent. And well beyond that it is probably best I don't pigeon-hole myself any further. lol.

michele
07-04-2006, 03:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
Hi michelle, hope you have a good stay here...

TrueWhistle = Alpha Dude :)

oh there you are. Thanks for inviting me. It seems you must have spent more time reading the other board .... as Alpha Dude isn't a listed member. Not that I can see. I don't post as much on that board anymore. I found it just boils my blood too much. Any chance of that happening here?

piXie
07-04-2006, 03:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by michele
For those who are curious. I am a woman, BTW. An American of Sicilian descent.
And well beyond that it is probably best I don't pigeon-hole myself any further. lol.
a sister ? woohoooo!!!!!!! :thumbs_up

cool!!! welcome again :p

lol..its ok...u can keep th rest a secret...;)

have a great time on LI :sister:

michele
07-04-2006, 03:18 PM
Yes you're correct, more of a reader on that site :p

Funny you should mention the thing about blood boiling, lol, er, it'd be wise for you not to check this post then :-\:

http://www.islamicboard.com/cyber-co...dangerous.html?

Well, I don't know, just wait it out and see how it goes :)

okay thanks for the head's up! blood might boil in the World Affair's session. Isn't that always the way. I suppose I should head right over there then to see just how long it will take for my blood to boil.

yes. I will wait it out and see how it goes.

michele
07-04-2006, 03:24 PM
oh one small question. I have to wait till I have 50 posts before I can place my avatar image? It seems I can not yet access that function.

michele
07-04-2006, 03:36 PM
Yes, sadly :-\ also, I don't think you can edit your posts either until you've reach that amount...

no I can't edit my posts either. that is bad because I am notorious for writing furiously and then hitting submit before i proof read what I wrote. This of course then demands that I go back and edit after the fact. Oh well. I guess I will have to be more diciplined until I get edit privileges.

michele
07-04-2006, 03:38 PM
whoops see. I did it again. and the consequence is I misspelled the word "discipline". Oh well.

SistaHH
07-04-2006, 04:11 PM
:thankyou: welcome Michelle

Ru'ya
07-05-2006, 08:59 PM
have a beneficial stay here

welcome to the fourms :)

Samira_01
07-08-2006, 03:59 PM
Welcome and enjoy ur stay

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!