/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Man kills three daughters

Sahabiyaat
07-04-2006, 05:41 PM
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117...-38197,00.html

oh this was terrible!

i watched the whole documentary on t.v

they showed the bodies of the girls and interviews with the mother, uncles and grandfather

when the unlce began to recall stories about the girls he was crying in such a way you wouldnt usually see a man crying and that just broke my heart, i couldnt help crying and then ofcourse my muum followed suit...it was so painful and heartbreaking to watch...i couldnt help crying.

how could this man slaughter his innocent daughters like you're slaughtering animals! :offended:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazi
07-04-2006, 05:43 PM
:sl:

"As I left the police station after questioning Mohammed Ashraf, one of my guards opened fire and killed him," Mr Zulifquar said.
Seems Justice has been served on dunya now he's in akhria.

glo
07-04-2006, 05:44 PM
Did he say why he did it, before he was shot himself?

------
07-04-2006, 06:11 PM
People like this ...... :rant:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
youngsister
07-04-2006, 06:26 PM
Subxanallah how could he? How can people hurt other humans? Let alone your family! :heated:

catmando
07-04-2006, 10:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by youngsister
Subxanallah how could he? How can people hurt other humans? Let alone your family! :heated:
Some years ago here in America, a Muslim family with three daughters had moved to St. Louis, Missouri from Lebanon(I think) and the youngest daughter was eager to become "Americanized". She went to public schools, wore jeans and other American clothes, held a job and talked to boys against her father's wishes. She also wanted to go to the Prom with a date like all her classmates.

All this escalated to the point that her parents threatened to kill her. She told the local police, and they set up a surveillance vehicle with sensitive listening devices in it so they could intercept any violent acts towards her from her father.

The night before the Prom, the police had been on duty in the van but decided nothing was going to happen and left. They were wrong. :( :( Without going into the gory details, suffice it to say that her mother and father are on Death Row in the Missouri State Penitentiary, both having been convicted of Capital Murder in the death of their daughter.

IbnAbdulHakim
07-04-2006, 10:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
Did he say why he did it, before he was shot himself?
i was thinking the same, what kind of horrible things did satan whisper into this mans ears :(

Ghazi
07-04-2006, 10:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by catmando
Some years ago here in America, a Muslim family with three daughters had moved to St. Louis, Missouri from Lebanon(I think) and the youngest daughter was eager to become "Americanized". She went to public schools, wore jeans and other American clothes, held a job and talked to boys against her father's wishes. She also wanted to go to the Prom with a date like all her classmates.

All this escalated to the point that her parents threatened to kill her. She told the local police, and they set up a surveillance vehicle with sensitive listening devices in it so they could intercept any violent acts towards her from her father.

The night before the Prom, the police had been on duty in the van but decided nothing was going to happen and left. They were wrong. :( :( Without going into the gory details, suffice it to say that her mother and father are on Death Row in the Missouri State Penitentiary, both having been convicted of Capital Murder in the death of their daughter.

Subhanallah

Md Mashud
07-04-2006, 10:31 PM
The man I believe became mentally unstable/ill, this is one of many cases which happens. Mental illness is one of most dangerous types of illnesses.

IbnAbdulHakim
07-04-2006, 10:38 PM
do those who are mentally ill get forgiven by Allah? :?

:salamext:

Md Mashud
07-04-2006, 10:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abd'Majid

It will depend on situation, which only Allah can judge, he is the most merciful :O alhamdulillah.

Ghazi
07-04-2006, 10:39 PM

They're not held accountable unless they done it to them selfs through drugs ect.

Md Mashud
07-04-2006, 10:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth

They're not held accountable unless they done it to them selfs through drugs ect.
Even if by drugs, you never know, he may still forgive them :).

catmando
07-05-2006, 04:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Md Mashud
Even if by drugs, you never know, he may still forgive them :).
Please, Allah, forgive Rush Limbaugh for his sin of drug-taking. ;D

Sahabiyaat
07-05-2006, 02:03 PM
well from the interviwes with his relatives i gathered this much as to the reasons for this terrible act

he left behind letters in which he kept repeating that he had done really bad sins and also kept mentioning the people of Lut
therefore it is quite clear that he was involved in sodomy

he approached a "religious group" who told him Allah would never forgive his sins unless he sacrificed the thing most dearest to him in the name of Allah

and so this man became so brainwashed by these people and so firm in the belief that he would not be forgiven that he slaughtered his three daughters
whilst his family slept

he lay each onw down on the ground whilst the others watched and severed their heads from their bodies and to make sure they did not scream he pulled their tounges between their teeth and clamped their mouuths shut with his had whilst he cut their throats with the other.

the youngest i think was only three and couldnt talk much but kept repeating to her father that she wanted to go back to sleep with her mum so as to distract her father and be saved from her terrible fate.

they also showed the bodies and the feet of the youngest daughter were bruised because she had grazed them so much on the floor when being killed

Sahabiyaat
07-05-2006, 02:05 PM
also
all 4 are buried beside each other

so that this man can suffer more knowing his daughters are near by

muslimah_here
07-05-2006, 03:37 PM
Yeah I heard about it too on a pakistani chanel. i just cudnt belive how father can be so cruel. Sister this isnt first time sumthing like this has happend, this is problem many pakistani muslims have with their mentality that daughters are considered worthless and given a hard time treated like maids, whereas sons are treated like royalty, u wont believe how widespread this problem is is pakistan I have actually lived there for a few years in my childhood, n u hear all the time sumone killed his wife caz shse didnt bring lots of dowry with her, or are beaten up, or are mentally tortured. It seems like we are going back in the time befoe MOHAMMED (peace be upon him) came, when poeple used to bury their daughters alive. :offended:

ALLAHAFIZ

Hijaabi22
07-05-2006, 03:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimahimprovin
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117...-38197,00.html

oh this was terrible!

i watched the whole documentary on t.v

they showed the bodies of the girls and interviews with the mother, uncles and grandfather

when the unlce began to recall stories about the girls he was crying in such a way you wouldnt usually see a man crying and that just broke my heart, i couldnt help crying and then ofcourse my muum followed suit...it was so painful and heartbreaking to watch...i couldnt help crying.

how could this man slaughter his innocent daughters like you're slaughtering animals! :offended:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :unhappy: omg!

aamirsaab
07-05-2006, 03:56 PM
Sometimes, it's disgusting to admit I'm human.

SirZubair
07-05-2006, 05:49 PM
inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

ALLAH knows best.

Wa'salaam.

Starseeker
07-05-2006, 05:55 PM
There are some really sick peeople in this world. I would've love to know his motive behind it though it might've made things a little bit more clearer...

Muezzin
07-05-2006, 06:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sarah999
There are some really sick peeople in this world. I would've love to know his motive behind it though it might've made things a little bit more clearer...
What the heck kind of motive could there possibly be for killing a 3 year-old, a 5 year-old and a 9 year-old girl?

Still, at least he fessed up and didn't try to conceal his crime. Not that that justifies it. Man, this is mucked up.

"As I left the police station after questioning Mohammed Ashraf, one of my guards opened fire and killed him," Mr Zulifquar said.

The policeman who shot Ashraf was immediately taken into custody.

It was unclear whether he had been charged.
I do hope he was charged. Vigilante justice isn't good for anyone.

Starseeker
07-05-2006, 06:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
What the heck kind of motive could there possibly be for killing a 3 year-old, a 5 year-old and a 9 year-old girl?
Okay then maybe isn't the most rational expalation but it could have been because they were poor and he couldn't feed them. He could have had mental issues. The possiblities are endless.

Muezzin
07-05-2006, 06:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sarah999
Okay then maybe isn't the most rational expalation but it could have been because they were poor and he couldn't feed them. He could have had mental issues.
True. Though, it's really not going to be constructive to speculate on the motives behind this tragedy. Anyone got some concrete info?

The possiblities are endless.
Like Lego, but more violent.

...sorry.

SASB
07-05-2006, 06:38 PM
Im with bro Muezzin, there can not possibly be anything out there that can justify this behaviour!

There is too much of this going on in the world murder is sin and never the answer to any problem.

These girls had not even reached the age of 10 yet, but still their father took their lives for whatever twisted reason he may have had, in the end you can not deny wrong from right.

wrong is wrong no matter who does it or says it!

Sahabiyaat
07-06-2006, 02:22 PM
i actually went thru the trouble of telling the story on the previous page :rant:

SASB
07-06-2006, 03:15 PM
I know you did sis, and im sorry, :blush:

What I meant is no reason could possibly justif his actions (if that makes any sense?)

anyway sorry if i offended you :)

:wasalam:

Sis786
07-06-2006, 03:23 PM
Salaam

Is this my opinion or do you think that the Police Officer was paid or shot the man intentionally.

I mean the father is already messed up in the head for doing such a act and so prob wanted to die! and the Bloddy police in Pakistan love taking bribes!

Sahabiyaat
07-07-2006, 01:45 PM
no prob SASB :)

well the family suspect that the policeman who killed the father was connected to the religious group and didnt want the father giving away the group so he killed him.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.