/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dua made by resident for the traveller.

azim
07-04-2006, 07:57 PM
Asalaamu alaykum.

A close friend of mine is travelling for a long time in what coud be a dangerous place.

Is there a dua from hadith/sunna or Quran for me to make for the protection of the traveller?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Daffodil
07-05-2006, 09:17 PM
Theres a hadith about circumstances when supplications are defo answered, i think its wen a person is sick/ill, wen raining n wen travelling so ur mate is better off praying as his supplication will be answered inshallah.

sadly i dnt have the hadith but inshallah some one else does n can post it up inshallah.

- Qatada -
07-05-2006, 09:21 PM
:salamext:

13. The Traveler

The Messenger of Allah (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said; Three supplications will not be rejected (by Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta'ala)), the supplication of the parent for his child, the supplication of the one who is fasting, and the supplication of the traveler.
[al-Bayhaqi, at-Tirmidhi - Sahih]

During travel supplication is heard by Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta'ala) if the trip is for a good reason, but if the trip is for a bad intention or to perform illegal things (making sins) this will not apply to it.

When dua's are most likely to be responded to:
http://www.geocities.com/mutmainaa/d...a_timings.html

:wasalamex

Daffodil
07-05-2006, 10:24 PM
I was way off. but I do know, that wen in pain like wen ur ill n stuff its such a wikid time to supplicate especialy at the time of giving birth.

Does any one have a list theyd like to giv me inshallah ill try n remember u all.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.