/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do anybody have information on the people Allah turn into Monkeys

sweetbanana86
07-05-2006, 02:03 AM
Salam alaikum i am trying to write a paper, that will explain why monkeys are similar to humans, and a few months ago i read a short explanation on how Allah(swt) turn a group of ppl into monkeys but i need more infomation to prove my theies so insh'allah if anyone knows a good webpage, or an ayat from the holy quran or even a book please post

peace

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AQSA
07-05-2006, 07:01 PM
:sl: sis.........

Here are a few ayahs from the qur'an.......Hope u find it useful inshallah.......

[I]And you had already known about those who transgressed among you concerning the sabbath, and We said to them, "Be apes, despised." (2:65)

Surah Al Baqara, Ayah 65

Say, "Shall I inform you of [what is] worse than that as penalty from Allah? [It is that of] those whom Allah has cursed and with whom He became angry and made of them apes and pigs and slaves of taghut. Those are worse in position and further astray from the sound way." (5:60)

Surah Al-Ma'dah, Ayah 60

Tafsir of the above ayah (Tafsir al-Jalalayn) .........

Say: 'Shall I tell you, [shall] I inform you, of what is worse than, the followers of, that, about which you are spiteful, by way of reward, requital, from God? They are, those whom God has cursed,
[whom] He has removed from His mercy, and with whom He is wroth, and some of whom He has turned into apes and swine, by transformation, and, those who, worship the false deity, Satan, by obeying him (the particle minhum, 'some of whom', takes into account the [potentially plural] import of the particle min,
'[those] whom', and in what precedes [minhum, 'some of whom'], the [singular] form [of min is taken into account]; a variant reading has 'abuda al-tāghūt as [the genitive of] an annexation, 'abud being a [variant] plural of 'abd; the accusative ending [of 'abuda] is because the clause is a supplement to al-qirada, 'apes'), and these were the Jews.
They are worse situated (makānan is for specification), for their abode shall be the Fire, and further astray from the even way', from the path of truth (al-sawā' originally means al-wasat, 'middle'); the use of sharrun, 'worse', and adallu, 'further astray', is intended to counter their saying, 'We know of no religion worse [sharrun] than yours'.

So when they were insolent about that which they had been forbidden, We said to them, "Be apes, despised." (7:166)

Surah Al-A'raf, Ayah 166

sweetbanana86
07-06-2006, 03:16 PM
Marsh'allah tabaka'allah, i will definetly use this to explain my paper, and insh'allah inform on what the professor and what the class thought

lolwatever
07-20-2006, 08:29 AM
in short, the process can be man to monkey but not monkey to man;D
surat teen explains it neatly

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Malaikah
07-20-2006, 08:37 AM
:sl:

^wow good connection:

4. Verily, We created man in the best stature (mould).
5. Then we reduced him to the lowest of the low.
Surat at-teen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.