/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help me Refutue this!

Ghazi
07-05-2006, 11:50 AM
:sl:

Islam cannot be from God because it is based upon the Qur'an which has internal contradictions. Any revelation from God will be consistent within itself. It will not contain internal contradictions. Since the Qur’an does contain internal contradictions, it cannot be from God, and any religion that is based upon it is not from God.

The Qur’an says that man was created from a clot of blood:

Qur'an 96:1. Proclaim (or Read) In the Name Of thy Lord and Cherisher, Who created- 2. Created man out of A (mere) clot Of congealed blood;

The Qur’an says that man was created from was created from clay:

Qur’an 6:2 (Also 7:12) 2. He it is Who created You from clay, and then Decreed a stated term (For you). And there is In His Presence another Determined term; yet Ye doubt within yourselves!

The Qur’an says that man was created from was created from water.

Qur’an 25:54. It is He Who has Created man from water: Then has He established Relationships of lineage And marriage: for thy Lord Has power (over all things).

These are internal contradictions that indicate the origin of the Qur’an was not the mind of God, but the mind of man, Muhammad.
Seems like the usual copy and paste from anti-islamic link it'd be helpful if anyone couild lend me a helping hand in refuting this jazzakallah in advance!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S_87
07-05-2006, 12:03 PM

then tell him to check out this:

oh mankind! If you are in doubt about the Resurrection, then verily! WE have created you (i.e. Adam) from dust, then from a Nutfah (mixed drops of male and female sexual discharge i.e. offspring of Adam), then from a clot (a piece of thick coagulated blood) then from a little lump of flesh, some formed and some unformed (miscarriage), that WE may make (it) clear to you (i.e. to show you Our PoWEr and Ability to do what WE will). And WE cause whom WE will to remain in the wombs for an appointed term, then WE bring you out as infants, then (give you growth) that you may reach your age of full strength. And among you there is he who dies (young), and among you there is he who is brought back to the miserable old age, so that he knows nothing after having known. And you see the earth barren, but when WE send down water (rain) on it, it is stirred (to life), it sWElls and puts forth every lovely kind (of growth).

22:5

so actually the verses go together, not contradict each other

MinAhlilHadeeth
07-05-2006, 12:05 PM
Brother go check out the comparitive religion section. There are some beneficial posts there.
W'salaam

Umar001
07-05-2006, 12:42 PM
I will inshallah relay you a link which contains alot of good information which at least one brother from here is the author of:

It contains explanations for all those alleged contradictions:

* The Inheritance Laws in the Qur'an
* The Number of Angels Speaking to Mary
* On The Length of God's Days
* The Number of Gardens in Paradise
* The Number of Groups on the Day of Resurrection
* Who Takes the Soul at the Time of Death
* The Number of Wings on Angels
* The Number of Days Taken to Create the Universe
* Was Creation Quick or Slow
* Which was Created first, the Heavens or the Earth
* Were the Heavens and the Earth called together, or ripped apart for Creation
* The Time Taken to Destroy the Aad
* What Was Man Created From
* Where is Allah
* On The Origin of Calamity
* The Mercy and Guidance of Allah
* Will there be Inquiry in Paradise
* Are Angels Protectors
* Is Everything Devoutly Obedient to Allah
* Does Allah forgive Shirk
* Did Abraham Commit Shirk
* Worshipping the Same or a Different God
* The Sequence of Events in the Children of Israel Worshipping the Calf
* The Guilt of Aaron in the Children of Israel Worshipping the Calf
* Was Jonah Cast on the Desert Shore
* The Reference to the Injeel and the time of Moses
* Concerning the Food for the Inhabitants of Hell
* Forgiveness for Slander of Chaste Women
* How the Disbelievers will recieve their record on Judgement Day
* Can Angels Disobey? - The case of Iblis
* Can Angels Disobey? - The case of Harut and Marut
* Angel Gabriel and the 'Holy Spirit'
* Confirming the Old Revelation or Substituting it
* The Qur'an's Pure Arabic and the Presence of Foreign Words
* The Qur'an being contained in the Earlier Revelations
* Lot's Wife being called "An Old Woman"
* The Response of Lot's Nation to His Call
* Is the Punishment and Mercy of Allah Arbitrary?
* The Fate of Noah's Family
* Was Noah Driven Out?
* Regarding Pharoah's Fate
* Repentance When Faced With Death
* Abrogation and the Unalterable Word of God
* Whom Allah Guides
* Salvation for non-Muslims

And more http://www.load-islam.com/C/rebuttal...contradictions

With regards to your statement, on top of the above link,

I have heard zakir naik say somethin along the lines of:

This is nto a contradiction but a contradistinction, meaning that this talks about different things used to make man.

For example, if I say I made a cup of tea out of water, and then I later went to say I made a cup of tea out of tea leaf, would it be contradictory? Nope its not a contradiction but a contradisticntion.

Sounded cool :p but anyhow, read more on it akhi.

peace

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
07-05-2006, 01:21 PM
bro that is clearly not a controdiction. Simply tell the guy,

if i state that water is liquid,

then i state that water is ice,

then i state that water is gas,

am i controdicting myself? Sure it appears that way but its all still the same thing, just a different process is taking place.

Whoever got sucked in by those so called controdictions has either studied extremely little and has decided to be arrogant or simply is ignorant of the clear truth.

:salamext:

AvarAllahNoor
07-05-2006, 01:26 PM
I'm not a muslim but perhaps it means that God can create a human using anything he wills, be it a blood clot/clay/water or a cherry!

IbnAbdulHakim
07-05-2006, 01:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
I'm not a muslim but perhaps it means that God can create a human using anything he wills, be it a blood clot/clay/water or a cherry!
lol no it means, God created a human using a clay, forming him into a clot, and using water aswell. How many ingrediants does it take to cook a curry?

IceQueen~
07-05-2006, 01:31 PM
God created the origin of man-Adam from water and clay.
God creates man from water (sexual fluids) inside the womb and the form the embryo takes is like a clot of blood because at this stage the circulation of the blood hasn't started yet.

IceQueen~
07-05-2006, 01:34 PM
(abd' majid i'd give you reps but i need to wait..)
what you said is so true masha allah.

we are made from a mixture-we're complicated-so is our brain. (i guess that's why u get silly questions like this from the kuffar and their complicated brains...

Munda Pakistani
07-05-2006, 03:44 PM
This morning I baked a cake.

I made the cake with eggs.

I made the cake with flour.

I made the cake with sugar.

All three are true.

PS. I didn't reallly bake the cake :)

muslim_friend
07-05-2006, 04:08 PM
;D
format_quote Originally Posted by Munda Pakistani
PS. I didn't reallly bake the cake :)
Haha! funny you mentioned that!

Bro, there's absolutely no contradiction between any verses of the Qur'an. Here i'll help you solve any supposed contradiction between the last two.. Check this out.

"He created man of clay like the potter's"(55:14)

What is potter's clay? The potter mixes clay and water.. Allah s.w.t. used this same or similiar material to create Adam(as), as the verse mentions (and i've read a hadith about it too), so there's basically no difference, or any sort of contradiction :) .
You can see how dishonest these anti muslims are, they scan the whole Qur'an for contradictions and even though come across verses that refute what they are looking for, they never mention it, thinking that we are ignorant. I suggest you or the others don't visit their websites as it will only cause Iman to fluctuate.

BTW, I think the first verse probably refers to the creation of the human being in the womb and not the creation of Adam(as). Allah knows best. Let's wait for more answers.

DAWUD_adnan
07-05-2006, 04:16 PM
its just stupid man nothin to say, IGNORANT dont they kno wthat even what they have posted up has just been proved true in modern science?

AND the Quran was CREATED more then 1400 years ago,

THEY ARE JSUT PLAIN STUPID AND ARROGANT JUST LIKE farao

Ghazi
07-05-2006, 04:18 PM

After reading the replys I'm suprised I didn't figure it out for my self anyway jazzakallah for the comments.

Dahir
08-27-2006, 07:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth

After reading the replys I'm suprised I didn't figure it out for my self anyway jazzakallah for the comments.
:D

After a month of activity, I found this little gem of a thread. Its a good thing you brought it to our attention for refutation. It can easily be seen that its MIXTURE...but that's been pointed out...:rollseyes :okay:

Woodrow
08-27-2006, 07:41 AM
Why is it humans have the ability to rapidly search and find "proof" for lies, yet can not see proof for truth, when the proof is pushed in front of them like an erupting volcano?

Dahir
08-27-2006, 07:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Why is it humans have the ability to rapidly search and find "proof" for lies, yet can not see proof for truth, when the proof is pushed in front of them like an erupting volcano?
The delicious smell of propaganda. :uuh:

People will do ANYTHING, even half-witted research to push propaganda.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!