/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dua request

Daffodil
07-05-2006, 10:29 PM
Asalamulaikum

Does any one have any dua requests as Ill be giving birth in a few weeks n one of the best times to supplicate is wen giving birth. So does any one have a list theyd like to giv me.

Also please make dua for me that everything goes well n that we have a pious healthy obediant baby that will bring loads of ppl to Islam. Ameen.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
afriend
07-05-2006, 10:31 PM
:sl:

Ameen......I'd like to say, may Allah shower his mercy and blessings upon you, may Allah make things easy for you. Ameen.

Can you please pray that I can become a haafiz soon...I don't think I can continue if it carries into my GCSE year.

JazakAllah khair.

kitten
07-06-2006, 12:03 AM
salaams

aww sis this is so sweet of u:)

I pray that Allah (swt) makes the birth easy for you and blesses you with a beautiful, obediant and healthy child, and many more in the future inshaAllah..ameen :)

I dont know but feels selfish of me to ask , seeing as your, you're the one in need of duas...:embarrass ..but um ...... can u please pray that i graduate uni with a good degree classification:) (inshallah of course)

jazakallah sis

in my duas..

walaikumsalaam

Ghazi
07-06-2006, 12:06 AM
:sl:

ask allah to keep me steadfast on the deen and Grant me shuhadaa and also may allah grant you a pious child.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
glo
07-06-2006, 03:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Daffodil
Asalamulaikum

Does any one have any dua requests as Ill be giving birth in a few weeks n one of the best times to supplicate is wen giving birth. So does any one have a list theyd like to giv me.

Also please make dua for me that everything goes well n that we have a pious healthy obediant baby that will bring loads of ppl to Islam. Ameen.
Am I understanding you right? You want to pray for other people whilst you are giving birth, because that's considered to be the best time??? :?

My guess is, you will have other things on your mind! :)

(Sometimes, just when I get the sense I am getting to grips with Islam, I come across something so strange and alien that I seem to be starting right back at square one. Praying for other during child birth ... mutter, mutter ... :rollseyes )

All my love and prayers for you and your baby, Nafeesa!
BTW, I emailed your mum. :)

peace.

Daffodil
07-06-2006, 03:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
Am I understanding you right? You want to pray for other people whilst you are giving birth, because that's considered to be the best time??? :?

My guess is, you will have other things on your mind! :)

(Sometimes, just when I get the sense I am getting to grips with Islam, I come across something so strange and alien that I seem to be starting right back at square one. Praying for other during child birth ... mutter, mutter ... :rollseyes )

All my love and prayers for you and your baby, Nafeesa!
BTW, I emailed your mum. :)

peace.
Hi Glo.

The reason why its a gud time to supplicate to god whilst giving birth is because wenever we are in difficulty or distress god answers our supplications.

When in pain in order to be rewarded by god is to be patient n to try n remember god which gives us strength also.

Thats why Im writing down loads of things i want to ask god for, not just for my self but for the whole world so that it will keep me focused and help me to remember god and to be patient n help me keep my mind on my purpose n the purpose for me having this child.

Of course its going to be hard to ignore the pain, Im not saying ill be able to ignore it, however by keeping focused on god and supplicating to him to giv me patience I will be rewarded for it god willing.

searchingsoul
07-07-2006, 07:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Daffodil
Hi Glo.

The reason why its a gud time to supplicate to god whilst giving birth is because wenever we are in difficulty or distress god answers our supplications.

When in pain in order to be rewarded by god is to be patient n to try n remember god which gives us strength also.

Thats why Im writing down loads of things i want to ask god for, not just for my self but for the whole world so that it will keep me focused and help me to remember god and to be patient n help me keep my mind on my purpose n the purpose for me having this child.

Of course its going to be hard to ignore the pain, Im not saying ill be able to ignore it, however by keeping focused on god and supplicating to him to giv me patience I will be rewarded for it god willing.
That's beautiful. I've never heard of this before. I hope all goes well for you.

bint_muhammed
07-07-2006, 07:42 PM
i think the biggest pray is for peace alll around the world for everyone
white, black, asian etc... this is what i mainly pray for! wouldnt it be beautiful if everyone just reunited as one! its seems sooooo impossible these days! anyway good luck in labour, heard it aint fun! hope you have a beautiful, healthy and peaceful child ameen!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.