/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamu alaikum WA rahmatullahi WA barakatuh

malsi
07-06-2006, 02:47 AM
Assalamu alaikum WA rahmatullahi WA barakatuh

Hope u guys are of the best state of health and iman and I hope I can learn a few things here and also contribute some of my knowledge. Am going to confess that it toke me quite a while to get the bottle 2 post my intro, because before I decided to write this I toke the liberties of snooping around the forum and I found out that u guys are hilarious as well as a bit intimidating for first time posters, but inshallah u guys will be gentle on me. All of Ur displays are beautiful and meaningful I pondered on 4 hours and hours about my screen name I wanted something that would reflect me, my personality or have some kind of deep meaning and etc. after a while I kinda gave up and when with Islam spelt backwards :giggling: can som1 explain the technical stuff, if it isn’t 2 much 2 ask... I tried 2 go 2 d sister but it’s not working . :?

Ps.. some of my friends recommended this site 2 me so I know some ppl here but I don’t know their screen names (I’ll ask them) anywayz u guys know who u r and if I post something u better give me a good comment/feedback. Or else ;D

Assalamu alaikum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
07-06-2006, 02:57 AM
Asalaamu Alaikum Uhkti,

Welcome to the forum. You will begin as a limited member until you post 50 posts. Some things will be closed to you while you are limited. When you reach 100 posts you can request to enter the sister's area. For the technical stuff I suggest you read the FAQ section above and I believe that will answer your questions.

Enjoy yourself, hope you will share your knowledge with us and we will do our best to share with you.

Asyur an-Nagi
07-06-2006, 02:59 AM
:welcome:

mujahedeen2087
07-06-2006, 03:30 AM
alikom assalam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
------
07-06-2006, 07:49 AM
:sl:

:welcome: to the forums!

Do u have any questions u need to ask! Plz do!

:w:

07-06-2006, 07:53 AM
:welcome: to the forum!! Don't worry sis, i'm not intimidating;) :D

Have a nice stay :thankyou:

afriend
07-06-2006, 11:18 AM
LOL ;D

:sl:

:welcome: to the forum sister.....

Mash'Alah u sound like a very funny and jolly person...May Allah keep u like this inshallah....

:w:

Samira_01
07-08-2006, 04:05 PM
Welcome and enjoy ur stay

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.