View Full Version : America: Freedom To Facism

soulsociety
07-06-2006, 12:30 PM
:sl:

http://www.apple.com/trailers/indepe...acism/trailer/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Geronimo
07-06-2006, 01:21 PM
don't you know you are supposed to take these things with a grain of salt? I could pick apart every one of these "documentaries" with documented facts.

michele
07-06-2006, 01:25 PM
they aren't going to put any chips in me. they will have to kill me first. No chips and no small pox vaccine. Unfortunately, as I observe the apathy on the ground, I don't know what it will take for the people in a unified manner to rise up and demand accountability and reform. You would think two stolen elections and the prospects of yet another....would have already facilitated a unified front..... nah.... instead we have the immigration question rising on the horizon as yet another divisive tool wherein some of the solutions raised risk further erosion of american civil liberties.

here is his website. you can access an interview with the director of the film along with a 14 minute promo.

Fascism = the synergistic effort of big government and big corporations to stifle the people.

Tolsky said "Fascism is Capitalism with K."

Geronimo
07-06-2006, 02:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by michele
they aren't going to put any chips in me. they will have to kill me first. No chips and no small pox vaccine. Unfortunately, as I observe the apathy on the ground, I don't know what it will take for the people in a unified manner to rise up and demand accountability and reform. You would think two stolen elections and the prospects of yet another....would have already facilitated a unified front..... nah.... instead we have the immigration question rising on the horizon as yet another divisive tool wherein some of the solutions raised risk further erosion of american civil liberties.

here is his website. you can access an interview with the director of the film along with a 14 minute promo.

Fascism = the synergistic effort of big government and big corporations to stifle the people.

Tolsky said "Fascism is Capitalism with K."
Read what the RICO Act is and then read the Patriot Act and tell me how they differ. Also can you explain how 2 elections were "stolen"?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.