/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ever Wonder....???????

Taqiyah
07-07-2006, 10:19 PM
Asalama Alaikum..........

Ever Wonder y a nun can be covered from head to toe and she's respected for devoting herself to GOd.And when a Muslimah does that she is "Oppressed"?:?

Ever wonder why a Jew can grow a beard and he's just practising his faith.
And when a Muslim does that he is an extremist?

Ever wonder when a western woman stays at home to look after her kids and the house she is sacrificing herself and doin good for the household. and when a muslim woman does that she "needs to be liberated"?

Ever wonder why is it that when a child dedicates himself to a subject he has POTENTIAL, but when a child dedicates himself to Islam he is HOPELESS???

Ever wonder when a Christian or a Jew kills someone, Religion is NOT mentioned..., but when a Muslim is charged with a crime it is Islam that goes to trial???

But again after All that Islam is the FASTEST growing religion in the WORLD?:?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MUNIRAH
07-07-2006, 10:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Taqiyah
Asalama Alaikum..........

[B]Ever Wonder y a nun can be covered from head to toe and she's respected for devoting herself to GOd.And when a Muslimah does that she is "Oppressed"?:?

But again after All that Islam is the FASTEST growing religion in the WORLD?:?

that is so true sister Taqiyah:) Thanks..........I just wish the world would be a lil more fair and just:sister:

IbnAbdulHakim
07-07-2006, 10:52 PM
ever wonder the miracles of those ants?

Ever wonder what makes every star shine so bright sometimes?

Every wonder what genius causes Allah to shine the sun above our heads through out half the day and when humans are tired and need rest a tiny reflector such as the moon gives us the tiny bit of light "DESIRED" to illuminate the streets...

subhanAllah

Great post jazakAllah khair :)

Dahir
07-07-2006, 11:02 PM
Great post, do I smell Reputation+++++

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Helena
07-07-2006, 11:02 PM
i think i posted this before on this thread...guess great mind think alike...lol

MUNIRAH
07-08-2006, 04:21 AM
Asalama Alaikum

Do ever struggle lifting a rock and wonder how a massive mountain is raised thousands of feet from the ground?:?

Do u ever stop to think of all the posibilities and even though they have no limit they grow in number every minute?

Do u ever wonder how Love can stay alive past every pain and every pleasure and when there is absulutely no hope there is only more of it?

seek.learn
07-08-2006, 04:47 AM
Salaam o alaikum wa rahmatullah,

AllahuAlim.

May Allah(SWT) forgive me if Iam wrong and guide me upon the straight path. Aameen.

Ever Wonder y a nun can be covered from head to toe and she's respected for devoting herself to GOd.And when a Muslimah does that she is "Oppressed"?

Ever wonder why a Jew can grow a beard and he's just practising his faith.
And when a Muslim does that he is an extremist?

Ever wonder when a western woman stays at home to look after her kids and the house she is sacrificing herself and doin good for the household. and when a muslim woman does that she "needs to be liberated"?

Ever wonder why is it that when a child dedicates himself to a subject he has POTENTIAL, but when a child dedicates himself to Islam he is HOPELESS???

Ever wonder when a Christian or a Jew kills someone, Religion is NOT mentioned..., but when a Muslim is charged with a crime it is Islam that goes to trial???
I have come across this many times. The first couple of times I have thought of how it makes perfect sense. But recently, when I came across it again, I felt differently.

I'll try and put it simply. This initial post surely speaks of the truth of how we are treated. But most of these questions, in my opinion, have straight forward answers. The fact is, majority of our muslim sisters back home Are oppressed. Men have beards but are no where Near practicing what Islam is.

Yes, speak up against the injustices against us by the west and non-muslims. But, let us work to improve ourselves, with a passion far greater than what we have when we try to defend ourselves. Let us try to rid our societies of the injustices our brothers and sisters commit by first educating ourselves.

And spread peace and trust through our Actions...

Actions speak far louder than words...

JazakAllah khair for the post.

May Allah(SWT) forgive me and us all. And guide our ummah. Aameen.

Alaikum Salaam wa rahmatullah

muslim_friend
07-08-2006, 04:52 AM
Ameen.

In a way i agree, it is our ignorance of our deen that has led to this chaos.. we need to improve upon ourselves first, before we blame the reasons why we are in such a bad state.

MUNIRAH
07-08-2006, 08:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslim_friend
Ameen.

In a way i agree, it is our ignorance of our deen that has led to this chaos.. we need to improve upon ourselves first, before we blame the reasons why we are in such a bad state.

I don't understand..What exactly did we do wrong? and what is that got to do with our deen?:?

IbnAbdulHakim
07-08-2006, 09:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MUNIRAH
I don't understand..What exactly did we do wrong? and what is that got to do with our deen?:?

sis lol read your first post, muslim_friend makes sence, we need to be stronger as an ummah!

limitless
07-08-2006, 09:42 PM
:sl:

Muslims are known to be greedy, selfish, and very unislamic. I have a muslim friend of mine who is pakistan, he treats me like I am some trash bag at school and doesn't even greet me at all when I see him, he ignores me as if I never existed. Theres an example. Muslims are very greedy and selfish people, in contrast, Catholic christians are not, they are not racist, and respect everyone undoubtfully and greet one another whehter there white or not or christians or not. This may lead to anger you people, but I am saying the facts and what I go through everyday here. Simply put, muslims rely upeon non-muslims first then in the end they come to muslims. So it is muslims fault that india is occupied by kufurs, Arabs fault that America is rich country and powerful rather than a muslim country who is rich. It is us muslims fault that it lead to terriorism, all this much hate to "islam" .
May Allah guide us to righteous path and give us strength to maintain and have stronger faith in our religion and prophets teachings, Ameen.

p.s: Sorry If i sounded offending, but this is what I have seen and experienced, again sorry.

:w:

Muezzin
07-08-2006, 09:44 PM
I know what you mean, limitless. Islam is perfect. Muslims can and do screw it up. May Allah guide us all.

Ghazi
07-08-2006, 09:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by limitless

Muslims are known to be greedy, selfish, and very unislamic. I have a muslim friend of mine who is pakistan, he treats me like I am some trash bag at school and doesn't even greet me at all when I see him, he ignores me as if I never existed. Theres an example. Muslims are very greedy and selfish people, in contrast, Catholic christians are not, they are not racist, and respect everyone undoubtfully and greet one another whehter there white or not or christians or not. This may lead to anger you people, but I am saying the facts and what I go through everyday here. Simply put, muslims rely upeon non-muslims first then in the end they come to muslims. So it is muslims fault that india is occupied by kufurs, Arabs fault that America is rich country and powerful rather than a muslim country who is rich. It is us muslims fault that it lead to terriorism, all this much hate to "islam" .
May Allah guide us to righteous path and give us strength to maintain and have stronger faith in our religion and prophets teachings, Ameen.

p.s: Sorry If i sounded offending, but this is what I have seen and experienced, again sorry.

Actually I agree with some of your points but your genralizing a bit.

limitless
07-08-2006, 11:56 PM

sorry about the generalisation.

MUNIRAH
07-09-2006, 02:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
I know what you mean, limitless. Islam is perfect. Muslims can and do screw it up. May Allah guide us all.

A/s/c

Yeah...u right some Muslims do screw things up and some of them even do bad stuff and then say "Our Holy Quran says that we should do it" :? u first have to learn ur deen carefully and understand it evidently before u do anything in the name of Islam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!