PDA

View Full Version : What Comes first in Your Life?



Dahir
07-07-2006, 11:52 PM
Simple Q.

There are different elements/factors in life, such as Family, Faith (karma, morality), Finance, Health, Citizenry (Nationalism, Patriotism), and Pleasure (relax, "personal time", etc.).

I want to know in which order those come, and which three are most important. So let's get started.

By the way: If this is too personal, then just list the most or least important factor.
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Anonymous.92
07-08-2006, 03:00 AM
1) Faith

2)Family

3)Pleasure

4)Health

5)Finance

6)Citizenry
Reply

Dahir
07-08-2006, 03:02 AM
1) Faith

2)Family

3)Pleasure

4)Health

5)Finance

6)Citizenry
Hmmm, very anti-My Order:giggling:


I'm about Faith, Family, and [mental] Health, the others don't matter.
Reply

Anonymous.92
07-08-2006, 03:15 AM
I don't care about finance and citizenry at all. I just put them there because I wanted to put all aspects down.
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Dahir
07-08-2006, 03:27 AM
I don't care about finance and citizenry at all. I just put them there because I wanted to put all aspects down.
I sensed that.:X
Reply

limitless
07-09-2006, 06:43 PM
:sl:

Heres my order,

1. Faith - Islam, Allah, and Prophet's teachings are the most important to me than anything.

2. Finance - You need money in order to provide for the family and other significant stuff and your health(but for me health is free in Canada :D but im generalizing) or anything else.

3. Health - You need a healthy body, physically and mentally to do be able to do something.

4. Family - Now with the first 3 things in good, then its family and making sure the wife is happy :D .

5. Pleasure - With all four are in good, then the personal stuff comes in :) .

6. Others - With all the five done, then time to do crazy stuff (go travelling in a car and waste gas)

So it may sound bad, but let's face the reality, you need money and faith to do be able to take care of yourself and family and pleasure and others stuff
Reply

Hijaabi22
07-09-2006, 08:09 PM
Originally Posted by Dahir
Simple Q.

There are different elements/factors in life, such as Family, Faith (karma, morality), Finance, Health, Citizenry (Nationalism, Patriotism), and Pleasure (relax, "personal time", etc.).

I want to know in which order those come, and which three are most important. So let's get started.

By the way: If this is too personal, then just list the most or least important factor.
Faith

Family

Health

Finance

Citizenry

Pleasure

I think........... hmmmmmm yep thats it 4me i think :) and definitely the first three are most imporatnat :)
Reply

Hijaabi22
07-09-2006, 08:11 PM
Originally Posted by limitless
:sl:

Heres my order,

1. Faith - Islam, Allah, and Prophet's teachings are the most important to me than anything.

2. Finance - You need money in order to provide for the family and other significant stuff and your health(but for me health is free in Canada :D but im generalizing) or anything else.

3. Health - You need a healthy body, physically and mentally to do be able to do something.

4. Family - Now with the first 3 things in good, then its family and making sure the wife is happy :D .

5. Pleasure - With all four are in good, then the personal stuff comes in :) .

6. Others - With all the five done, then time to do crazy stuff (go travelling in a car and waste gas)

So it may sound bad, but let's face the reality, you need money and faith to do be able to take care of yourself and family and pleasure and others stuff
hmmmmm interstin i wudda thought family cums before finance but hey every1ns entitled to an opinion :)
Reply

MusLiM 4 LiFe
07-09-2006, 08:12 PM
1) Faith

2)Family

3) Health

4) Pleasure

5) Finance

6) Citizenry
Reply

Tania
07-09-2006, 08:13 PM
1. Family and faith
3.work
4.finance
5.pleasure
6.health
7.others
Reply

bkzbest
07-10-2006, 12:15 AM
1 faith
2 finance
3 family
4health
5pleasure
Reply

Anonymous.92
07-10-2006, 12:26 AM
Originally Posted by Dahir
I sensed that.:X
You being sarcastic???
Reply

Dahir
07-10-2006, 12:29 AM
You being sarcastic???
No. I was actually very serious. I take the "Order" very deeply. It is my lifeline.
Reply

Anonymous.92
07-10-2006, 12:42 AM
Oh. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Reply

bkzbest
07-10-2006, 12:53 AM
ye order is imporant first is faith and then financ because we need som money to survive
Reply

Ghazi
07-10-2006, 12:56 AM
:sl:

No offense to the poster or anyone else but with these sort of questions everyone would be tempted to answer with a good answer, but if were honest does faith really come first in our lifes or have we just joined in and trying to please others, If i were to say faith I'd be a hyprocrite cause thats not the case at the moment but inshallah the situation will change.
Reply

Skillganon
07-10-2006, 01:12 AM
Faith (karma, morality),

Family,

Finance,

Health,

Pleasure (relax, "personal time", etc.).

Citizenry (Nationalism, Patriotism), I am a muslim, who holds a british passport(by birth), but I am not a nationalist.

Here you have to define what you mean by nationalism.
Reply

hanah_06
07-10-2006, 01:34 AM
Faith
finance
health
family
pleasure
These are the most important things in my life.The rest, it doesn’t matter
Reply

Dahir
07-10-2006, 01:41 AM
does faith really come first in our lifes or have we just joined in and trying to please others
I'm pretty sure that for most people, faith comes first by far. God has the power to take away your family, fortune, good health, and anything else if you do not comply with his rules or have FAITH in him.

And plus, most Muslims, if given the opportunity, would sacrifice their family for Allah. I'm sure the same goes for Christians and Jews.
Reply

Ghazi
07-10-2006, 10:51 AM
Originally Posted by Dahir
I'm pretty sure that for most people, faith comes first by far. God has the power to take away your family, fortune, good health, and anything else if you do not comply with his rules or have FAITH in him.

And plus, most Muslims, if given the opportunity, would sacrifice their family for Allah. I'm sure the same goes for Christians and Jews.
:sl:

True but what I ment is does it come first do we put everything else on hold to accomodate 'Faith' this isn't aimed at anyone here but i'll say one thing actions speak louder then words.
Reply

Sis786
07-10-2006, 11:01 AM
Originally Posted by Dahir
Simple Q.

There are different elements/factors in life, such as Family, Faith (karma, morality), Finance, Health, Citizenry (Nationalism, Patriotism), and Pleasure (relax, "personal time", etc.).

I want to know in which order those come, and which three are most important. So let's get started.

By the way: If this is too personal, then just list the most or least important factor.
1. Faith
2. Family
3. Pleasure
4. Health
5. Finance
6. Citizenry
Reply

person
07-10-2006, 11:45 AM
faith then family then health. the rest is non sense to me
Reply

Dahir
07-10-2006, 09:37 PM
faith then family then health. the rest is non sense to me
A person of sentiment, many out there are the same.
Reply

blackgirlizzi
07-14-2006, 04:25 PM
faith
family/friends
looks
health
Reply

Dahir
07-15-2006, 08:28 AM
faith
family/friends
looks
health
"Looks" and physical health are close enough to be in the same category, and a word of sentimental advice; don't worry about looks, because all your hard work and excessive make up and time in the gym will deteriorate in a few short decades.
Reply

*noor
07-16-2006, 01:32 AM
here's my order
1) faith
2) health
3) family
4) finance
Reply

oNeUmmaH
07-16-2006, 01:55 AM
faith
family
health
Education(added that in) we should educate our selves as said in shariah.
..........after that im not really worried about

salam wa alaykum
Reply

oNeUmmaH
07-16-2006, 01:56 AM
FINANCE also as you should spend ur money wisely

salam wa alykum
Reply

snakelegs
07-16-2006, 05:11 AM
health and peace
without health, nothing else matters.
without peace, there is nothing else.
Reply

Angel24
07-16-2006, 05:31 AM
1) Faith

2)Family

3) Health

4) Finance
Reply

Snowflake
07-16-2006, 08:49 AM
:sl:

I think saying why these things are important would make it a more interesting/inspirational read inshaAllah.

My order

1) Allah & deen/ striving to be a good muslimah - cuz I love and want to please my Creator.

2) My son (his happiness/wellbeing, islamic education & moral teachings)

3) Money, health & family (family not priority as all have own lives. Health - so I can look after my son and work. Money - to provide for him, his education and spend in the way of Allah on family & the needy.

4) Welfare of the Ummah - To actively raise awareness of Islam, inshaAllah.

5) Privacy - Time alone! A big big issue for me. I get stressed/cranky if I am surrounded by people all the time. :offended:

:w:
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-27-2015, 12:39 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-16-2012, 06:21 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-16-2010, 10:52 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-09-2008, 01:47 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-17-2006, 12:21 AM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!