View Full Version : Iran says Islamic world can explode

AbdulHaq
07-08-2006, 01:16 AM
:sl:

Iran says Islamic world can explode
by
Friday 07 July 2006 3:01 PM GMT

Ahmadinejad has repeatedly questioned Israel's right to exist

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the president of Iran, has warned that continued Israeli strikes against Palestinians in the Gaza Strip can lead to an "explosion" in the Islamic world that would target Israel and its supporters in the West.

Ahmadinejad also questioned Israel's right to exist. "This is a fake regime ... it won't be able to survive. I think the only way (forward) is that those who created it (the West) take it away themselves," the president told a rally in Tehran in support of Palestinians.

Ahmadinejad, who last year called for Israel to be "wiped off the map," has repeatedly voiced fiery rhetoric against the Jewish state.

The Islamic republic's president joined thousands of demonstrators in the capital on Friday to condemn the Israeli strikes, and said Israel's Western supporters could be the target of revenge by Muslims.

"They should not let things reach a point where an explosion occurs in the Islamic world," he said.

"If an explosion occurs, then it won't be limited to geographical boundaries. It will also burn all those who created (Israel) over the past 60 years," he said, implicitly referring to the United States and other Western nations who support Israel.

You can find this article at:
http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exer...0FA6E1D63F.htm

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
searcheroftruth
07-08-2006, 01:39 AM
i hope this so called explosion happens

wilberhum
07-08-2006, 01:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by searcheroftruth
[MAD]So you want WWIII?[/MAD] This man is insane.

Samee
07-08-2006, 02:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum
Why does his saying imply that he wants world war three? And who are you to call him insane? Does him wanting his fellow brothers and sisters to get the deeds to their lands back entitle him insane? Does the mere fact that the Jews took the land of the Palestinians unlawfully even occur to you?

Let's say you are in your comfortable home right now typing away on your computer, when all of a sudden multiple nations decide that it is a time for a group of people to have their "own" state. They then proceed to kick you out of your land. Are you supposed to just sit back and pat them on their backs?

He doesn't want World War III. None of us do. We all know that the Isrealis will not leave under any circumstances. Until they leave the land, the peace will not exist. And if it must result in a global muslim war against the Jews, then so be it.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
searchingsoul
07-08-2006, 03:46 AM

Muslims keep claiming that the Ummah is weak. If so, how will such an explostion benefit you or Islam?

Woodrow
07-08-2006, 04:06 AM
I think those words have more of a chance of causing a rift in the mid eastern world than of bringing them together.

I see it as an excuse for some countries to dissasociate themselves from Iran and supporters of Iran. In spite of all the saber rattling, some of the Arab speaking nations seem to secretly welcome Israel's presense and while they do not overtly show this support, they covertly do so by failure in supporting Palestine. Iran has often had poor relations with it's Arab speking neighbors in the past. Statements such as this could easily bring about reason for some of those countries to become even less supportive of Palestine.

Asyur an-Nagi
07-08-2006, 05:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum
don't draw a gun too fast

Trumble
07-08-2006, 08:03 AM

And how many millions would be likely to die, particularly if both Iran and Israel then have nuclear weapons? How many millions of muslims will die because of conflict that is essentially political, not religious, a conflict that, until recently Iran wanted nothing to do with as it had nothing to do with them?

At first I thought Ahmadinejad was fairly clever in manipulating muslim opinion in an attempt to gain 'leadership', or the nearest thing to it, in the muslim world. Now I'm starting to think he might actually be insane. Has he even considered what might happen to muslim minorities in North America and Europe if such an "explosion" occured? The man should shut his mouth, and start working with others towards a peaceful, two state solution.

IbnAbdulHakim
07-08-2006, 11:29 AM
So do i, i actually pray it happens inshaAllah. Bout time israel got whooped!

Ghazi
07-08-2006, 11:37 AM

Wallahi I love that guy for the sake of allah he's man now we just need the scholars to stand up.

Trumble
07-08-2006, 11:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
Do you have any conception what "war" actually means? It isn't a wretched football match.

You need to get real. It was those who attacked (or intended to attack) Israel who got "whooped" in 1948, 1967 and 1973. The Israelis had no direct US support then - they would have it now. Not to mention that the forces which might actually be asked to do the fighting and dieing (as opposed to puerile cheerleading) aren't capable of "whooping" their way out of a wet paper bag, at least if the Israelis and Americans are the opposition.

If you must pray for anything, pray for peace.

Ghazi
07-08-2006, 11:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Trumble
Do you have any conception what "war" actually means? It isn't a wretched football match.

You need to get real. It was those who attacked (or intended to attack) Israel who got "whooped" in 1948, 1967 and 1973. The Israelis had no direct US support then - they would have it now. Not to mention that the forces which might actually be asked to do the fighting and dieing (as opposed to puerile cheerleading) aren't capable of "whooping" their way out of a wet paper bag, at least if the Israelis and Americans are the opposition.

Who scared of the US soon as the ummah grow some testicles the better back in the day the kufar were scared of the muslims now it's the other way around sadly.

Trumble
07-08-2006, 12:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth

Who scared of the US soon as the ummah grow some testicles the better back in the day the kufar were scared of the muslims now it's the other way around sadly.
If you aren't scared of the US military (and have any conception of taking them on), you should be. The aftermath of 9/11 doesn't even resemble what America could do if they got really mad.

Personally I'd prefer a world where nobody was scared of anybody, because there was no reason to be, but there you go.

Ghazi
07-08-2006, 12:24 PM
If you aren't scared of the US military (and have any conception of taking them on), you should be. The aftermath of 9/11 doesn't even resemble what America could do if they got really mad.

Personally I'd prefer a world where nobody was scared of anybody, because there was no reason to be, but there you go.

OH NO they're gonna send some camando's after me and lock me up in gauntanmo or kill me, refer to me sig, it's win, win for the believer if they lock me up all I need is sabr and anyway this world is a prison for the believer so i'm locked up anyway, and I gain reward if they kill me i'm shaheed, what can they possabably do to me thats gonna harm me they'll just make me stronger.

Nablus
07-08-2006, 12:25 PM
Ahmadinejad also questioned Israel's right to exist. "This is a fake regime ... it won't be able to survive. I think the only way (forward) is that those who created it (the West) take it away themselves
One day , It will be vanished from the map

IbnAbdulHakim
07-08-2006, 12:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nablus
inshaAllah!!! INSHAALLAH!!!

Ghazi
07-08-2006, 12:44 PM

One day they'll be muslim remember thats the aim.

Trumble
07-08-2006, 01:09 PM

OH NO they're gonna send some camando's after me and lock me up in gauntanmo or kill me, refer to me sig, it's win, win for the believer if they lock me up all I need is sabr and anyway this world is a prison for the believer so i'm locked up anyway, and I gain reward if they kill me i'm shaheed, what can they possabably do to me thats gonna harm me they'll just make me stronger.

Do you ever think about anybody but "me"? What truly scares most people is not what might happen to them in this world, but what might happen to those that they love... and, if they have grown spiritually at all, even to those that they don't.

Fishman
07-08-2006, 01:17 PM

Actually if the USA got really mad it would probably turn everyone into little piles of radioactive waste.
:w:

Ghazi
07-08-2006, 01:17 PM
Do you ever think about anybody but "me"? What truly scares most people is not what might happen to them in this world, but what might happen to those that they love... and, if they have grown spiritually at all, even to those that they don't.

The same goes for the entire ummah why fear a creation.

Ghazi
07-08-2006, 01:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman
Actually if the USA got really mad it would probably turn everyone into little piles of radioactive waste.

So what if the US got nukes remember they're just in a long list of bullies and they were delt with in the past, america won't dare use nukes no country would if they use it then the countries would retaliate and trust me the us won't want nukes going off in their cities.

Fishman
07-08-2006, 01:22 PM

So what if the US got nukes remember they're just in a long list of bullies and they were delt with in the past, america won't dare use nukes no country would if they use it then the countries would retaliate and trust me the us won't want nukes going off in their cities.
If the USA got really mad they would use the nukes though.

Ghazi
07-08-2006, 01:25 PM
If the USA got really mad they would use the nukes though.

Remember the cold war?

HeiGou
07-08-2006, 01:36 PM
Actually this is all a silly conversation, but to point out the obvious, presumably Israel has nuclear weapons too. If Israel gets wiped off the map, they won't care about retaliation - this is why they call it the Samson Option. They are supposed to have over 200 warheads. So any successful invasion of Israel would presumably lead to the loss of every single major Muslim cities in the Middle East and beyond. And Mecca.

Some things people should be scared of.

Ghazi
07-08-2006, 01:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HeiGou
Actually this is all a silly conversation, but to point out the obvious, presumably Israel has nuclear weapons too. If Israel gets wiped off the map, they won't care about retaliation - this is why they call it the Samson Option. They are supposed to have over 200 warheads. So any successful invasion of Israel would presumably lead to the loss of every single major Muslim cities in the Middle East and beyond. And Mecca.

I never ment isreal I ment the wider world people can get hold of nukes on the black market and set them off, and btw mecca is protected so nothing to worry about.

AbdulHaq
07-08-2006, 02:03 PM

I think things might play out like. No nukes would ever be involved. But, realistically, and this could be any day now, the day that Israel demolishes Masjid al-Aqsa is the day that World War III begins.

Isaac
07-08-2006, 02:06 PM
so its ok then for israel to have nukes as you say. well lets not forget the usa are being threatned by north korea, who just seemed to be another ahmedjan. he shook the whole world by testing those missiles, this strating to look like something out of command and cnqure or one of those war movies where they show the oriental guy to look like the bad guy. americas days are outnumberd and britian is on a internal war wihin its own communityies.

HeiGou
07-08-2006, 02:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AbdulHaq
But, realistically, and this could be any day now, the day that Israel demolishes Masjid al-Aqsa is the day that World War III begins.
Uh huh. I expect there is little anyone could do if they did. However there are two good reasons why it is unlikely to happen: 1. Religious Jews are forbidden to walk on the Rock because they do not know where the Holiest of Holies was. You have to be clean to set foot in the Temple, much less near the Altar. This is going to have to await the Messiah and the number of religious Jews who think otherwise is tiny. 2. Jesus said the Jews would never get the Temple back. So far He has been right. I don't think that American Christians would appreciate an attempt by Jews to show Jesus was liar.

Isaac
07-08-2006, 02:09 PM
totally agree, then i would like to see the so called scholars and intellects of the muslim world talk about fighting desires and so forth. will they still be frightend to claim on national tv or their lectures that jihad has now become fardh or wll they try to divert and brush it under the carpet?

IbnAbdulHakim
07-08-2006, 02:25 PM

One day they'll be muslim remember thats the aim.
ye and when they become muslim israel will no longer exist :) so INSHAALLAH!!!

I R Paki
07-08-2006, 02:29 PM
And how many millions would be likely to die, particularly if both Iran and Israel then have nuclear weapons? How many millions of muslims will die because of conflict that is essentially political, not religious, a conflict that, until recently Iran wanted nothing to do with as it had nothing to do with them?

At first I thought Ahmadinejad was fairly clever in manipulating muslim opinion in an attempt to gain 'leadership', or the nearest thing to it, in the muslim world. Now I'm starting to think he might actually be insane. Has he even considered what might happen to muslim minorities in North America and Europe if such an "explosion" occured? The man should shut his mouth, and start working with others towards a peaceful, two state solution.
the iran leader is the best..

Trumble
07-08-2006, 03:50 PM

There's an interesting, albeit rather long, article on "the Rise of US Nuclear Primacy" HERE.

It explains quite well why the example of the Cold War, and hence of "MAD", is not relevant to today's world.

Fishman
07-08-2006, 05:17 PM
I read the article, its quite interesting, but I disagree about it calling China a dangerous state. Iran is possibly dangerous, and North Korea definitely is, but China?

Sweet_Boy
07-08-2006, 05:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Samee
Why does his saying imply that he wants world war three? And who are you to call him insane? Does him wanting his fellow brothers and sisters to get the deeds to their lands back entitle him insane? Does the mere fact that the Jews took the land of the Palestinians unlawfully even occur to you?

Let's say you are in your comfortable home right now typing away on your computer, when all of a sudden multiple nations decide that it is a time for a group of people to have their "own" state. They then proceed to kick you out of your land. Are you supposed to just sit back and pat them on their backs?

He doesn't want World War III. None of us do. We all know that the Isrealis will not leave under any circumstances. Until they leave the land, the peace will not exist. And if it must result in a global muslim war against the Jews, then so be it.
hmm i agree ....

Trumble
07-08-2006, 05:24 PM
I read the article, its quite interesting, but I disagree about it calling China a dangerous state. Iran is possibly dangerous, and North Korea definitely is, but China?
It depends on how you define "dangerous", I guess. There are possible zones of military conflict between the US and China, not least Taiwan. Such a conflict isn't likely, but plans will have been made for it on both sides.

Woodrow
07-08-2006, 05:52 PM
I can not comprehend anyone who has ever expeienced war to consider it as being a choice. Sometimes I think too many people have watched one too many, old John Wayne movies.

War is not a contest. It is not fun. It is a time to see your best friends and family members die, in the most horrible manners imanginable. It should never be seen as a chance for glory. The opportunity to become a combatant, should not be sought for. True warriors are those who will do all they can to eliminate the need for war. Glory is not in the killing of the enemy, it is in the preservation of lives and truth, with the least number of casualties possible.

It is a last resort effort and is only justified when it is necessary for preservation and all other means have failed.

For those that have never seen the destructive power of nuclear devices, here is a video from the early 1950's. The camera is mounted nearly 10 miles from the blast. You will not see the actual blast, as that is the blinding light you initialy see. After the blast is over, and the flash diminishes you begin seeing the charecteristic mushroom cloud. The target in this test was a mock up city, built of structures made of various materials to determine how much distruction would be expected in an actual event.

Now, the device used in this early test is very primative and small by todays standards. Keep in mind the area you are viewing is over a mile across. The smoke trails you see going upward are vaporized buildings made of concrete and steel.

http://media.putfile.com/H-Bomb

EDIT: I added this link for those that can not get Putfile to open

If the Putfile link does not open for you try this link:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v3...rrent=BOOM.flv

This is the picture of what mass war fare is like. There is no place for individual troops fighting hand to hand in honor. No one would desire this fate on their enemies, much less risk it falling upon friends and family.

Yes, we do need to stand up for our rights, we must defend our faith. But, the days of physical combat are over. We need to now learn to live in battle not how to die in it. We need to learn to use reason, public support, and education as our weapons, not bullets.

snakelegs
07-08-2006, 06:09 PM
the thing that scares me the most about all this is that both bush ahmadinejad share a religious prophecy about the end of the world.....
it's sad to see the young kids here who are so attracted by death - really sad.

lavikor201
07-08-2006, 08:26 PM
If you recall the Arab world already has tried this 'explosion/wipe off the map tactic' 4 times in wars against israel. Each time they failed, and lost territory.

searchingsoul
07-09-2006, 09:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
the thing that scares me the most about all this is that both bush ahmadinejad share a religious prophecy about the end of the world.....
I don't know the specific motivators that would attract young people from this site to death. I periodically do find Christians attracted to the "end of the world" hooplah. I've always felt that such people were disappointed with themselves and wished their gloom on all of humankind. On the contrary when people are at peace with their lives I find them wishing to for all of humankind to experience such peace.

GARY
07-09-2006, 11:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Samee
Does the mere fact that the Jews took the land of the Palestinians unlawfully even occur to you?
Uh, no. The land has belonged to the jews long before the palestinians came over from lebanon. Check the roman history texts.

GARY
07-09-2006, 11:46 PM
Won't happen. The last time anyone tried to "whoop" Israel, they got whooped.

GARY
07-09-2006, 11:47 PM
back in the day the kufar were scared of the muslims now it's the other way around sadly.
Yes, from the persecution committed by the muslims against the 'dirty kafirs'.

GARY
Don't hold your breath.

GARY

wisdom. I like this guy.

GARY
07-09-2006, 11:48 PM
I have the same fear, and yes it is sad to see.

Skillganon
07-10-2006, 12:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
I think those words have more of a chance of causing a rift in the mid eastern world than of bringing them together.

I see it as an excuse for some countries to dissasociate themselves from Iran and supporters of Iran. In spite of all the saber rattling, some of the Arab speaking nations seem to secretly welcome Israel's presense and while they do not overtly show this support, they covertly do so by failure in supporting Palestine. Iran has often had poor relations with it's Arab speking neighbors in the past. Statements such as this could easily bring about reason for some of those countries to become even less supportive of Palestine.
I agree. Read about arabs history of nationalism.

Skillganon
07-10-2006, 12:47 AM
China is dangerouse ecomomically, hence propaganda. The economic threat it pose.

Malaikah
07-10-2006, 01:46 AM
And why should we fear death? We are only on this world for a short time, this life is a test and nothing more. When we die, we arent dead in the common meaning of the word. We can still hear etc, and we will be raised again.

If there is anything about death to fear it is the state of ones sins verses deeds at the time of death. The sinner has everything to fear whereas the good-doer will be glad, God willing.

Woodrow
07-10-2006, 02:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by cheese
And why should we fear death? We are only on this world for a short time, this life is a test and nothing more. When we die, we arent dead in the common meaning of the word. We can still hear etc, and we will be raised again.

If there is anything about death to fear it is the state of ones sins verses deeds at the time of death. The sinner has everything to fear whereas the good-doer will be glad, God willing.
True, but keep in mind there is a difference between not fearing death and seeking death. It is a fair better thing if a person can successfully support the Ummah, without causing the lose of life. I suspect the days of weapons being the method of waging war have become archaic and no longer needed. Combative warfare is no longer a feasable method of winning battles. In these days the one who wins the physical battles often looses the war. wars are no longer an effective means of defence.

limitless
07-10-2006, 09:52 AM

Umm, I don't think there'll EVER be peace on this planet anymore. Humans have delibearetly fought for money, land, oil, and even spouses (reffering to men mostly). Each and every day muslims are dying whether its a military attack or something else, girls being "raped", money cars etc being stolen which it leads to revenge and other stuff this includes all people not just muslims. Theres civil wars happening,even in Western country. The thing is that the MEDIA does not show it, they target muslim countrys for this kind of crap. People like you always get negative ideas about muslims actions and when they stand up for each other. How can you and this other poster, here reffering Iran's president as insane when he wants justice for muslims? What about Bush, Tony Blair, Denmark and some us soldier who literally "flushed Qu'ran" in the toliet?? When America attacks and invades a country, he is a peaceful guy and not insane? You have no right to justify that President of Iran is "insane" .
Sorry if I sounded rude or anything that might have upsetted any of you, again sorry this kind of topics is just too...senstive. Many apologizes .

dianputri
07-10-2006, 10:10 AM
agree !

now,,north korea had create a dangerous weapon which can reach USA territory.
this is notice that not just islamic world which not like western and they alliances.

Asyur an-Nagi
07-10-2006, 10:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by dianputri
agree !

now,,north korea had create a dangerous weapon which can reach USA territory.
this is notice that not just islamic world which not like western and they alliances.
yea...US govt are harvesting enemies anywhere

Sis786
07-10-2006, 10:57 AM
I like the Iran President for the first time someone is NOT afraid to stand up and say what people are thinking.

Personally im an optimist ad hope that Isreal and Palestine can live in peace without war and blood shed but in reality im afraid to say that yes this will explode soon!

Asyur an-Nagi
07-10-2006, 11:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sis786
I like the Iran President for the first time someone is NOT afraid to stand up and say what people are thinking.
true!
Personally im an optimist ad hope that Isreal and Palestine can live in peace without war and blood shed but in reality im afraid to say that yes this will explode soon!
amen. inshaAllah. if it's explode, at least we know where to stand.

Sis786
07-10-2006, 11:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Asyur an-Nagi
amen. inshaAllah. if it's explode, at least we know where to stand.
Inshallah Bro.. :uhwhat Just hate the word "War"!

dianputri
07-17-2006, 06:09 AM

I like him too. i saw him on TV when he was visited indonesia.
like indonesian said : "kecil-kecil cabe rawit"...:d

weLL,,,about peace for israel - palestine. I think there will be no peace. as long as Baitul Aqsha still standing there, israel will never give up to destroyer muslim. it is already written. and the peak of the war is when baitul Aqsha / Bait Allah has fall down and it is a sign of end of the world.

north_malaysian
07-17-2006, 06:24 AM
When North Korea missiles hit US, then US would react. But Iran, doing nothing - but Americans are coming.

MRR
07-17-2006, 06:26 AM
He's quite :Evil: , and maybe a little :confused: .

searchingsoul
07-17-2006, 06:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
When North Korea missiles hit US, then US would react. But Iran, doing nothing - but Americans are coming.
I thought the same. There may be some broad plan to restructure the Middle East.

north_malaysian
07-17-2006, 06:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by searchingsoul
I thought the same. There may be some broad plan to restructure the Middle East.
Restructure Middle East? Or Annhilation of Muslims? Maybe to convert all of us to Neo-Con Christian Dogma?

searchingsoul
07-17-2006, 06:55 AM
Restructure Middle East? Or Annhilation of Muslims? Maybe to convert all of us to Neo-Con Christian Dogma?
I was thinking more along the lines of democracy. I don't think they would have to kill all the muslims to do this, just the bad ones (terrorists).

north_malaysian
07-17-2006, 08:35 AM
I was thinking more along the lines of democracy. I don't think they would have to kill all the muslims to do this, just the bad ones (terrorists).
Is it? I thought Muslims are the pain on Non Muslims' necks. If there are no Muslims.... the doves will be flying, everybody will kiss and hug each other and sing 'we are the world' song.

afriend
07-17-2006, 08:38 AM
Allah bless Iran with the truth of Islam......

afriend
07-17-2006, 08:39 AM
So bad muslims are terrorists?

Ok....So that must make bad Christians/Jews......Something else.....

Sis786
07-17-2006, 08:41 AM
Who is to judge who is bad and who is not!..The Americians....;D Ok then im a GONER!:X

north_malaysian
07-17-2006, 09:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram

bad Muslims - terrorists
bad judeo-christians - if they kill Muslims - GOOD HEROES

afriend
07-17-2006, 09:03 AM
;D^

I can't believe how much the media has affected people these days...The first word to associate with Islam when something goes wrong is 'terrorism'

May I define the word Terrorism?

Terrorism-The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.

Does it say it only goes for Muslims?

And then they say they've been educated in the UK ;D Don't make me laugh...An educated person would say something as stupid as that...

north_malaysian
07-17-2006, 09:05 AM
Never heard of Hindu, Christian, Jewish, Buddhist terrorists ... i think 'terrorist' only applicable to Muslims then.

Sis786
07-17-2006, 09:11 AM
Terror is what the innocent Lebonese people and Palestine people and even some Israel people are feeling as thier goverments test each others paitens and play a game of "WHO HAS THE BIGGEST BOMB"

north_malaysian
07-17-2006, 09:28 AM
Terror is what the innocent Lebonese people and Palestine people and even some Israel people are feeling as thier goverments test each others paitens and play a game of "WHO HAS THE BIGGEST BOMB"
Agree. But the competition 'WHO KILL THE MOST'

duke
07-17-2006, 09:31 AM
Agree. But the competition 'WHO KILL THE MOST'
or who will stay alive t'morrow?

SirZubair
07-17-2006, 09:34 AM
Never heard of Hindu, Christian, Jewish, Buddhist terrorists ... i think 'terrorist' only applicable to Muslims then.
There is a good reason for that..

..one that i won't explain.

It is obvious.

And obvious things dont need explaining.

sevgi
07-17-2006, 09:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SirZubair
There is a good reason for that..

..one that i won't explain.

It is obvious.

And obvious things dont need explaining.

thank u brother...God bless...

syilla
07-17-2006, 09:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by duke
or who will stay alive t'morrow?
which tomorrow...

we think more about today and...the punishment day.

north_malaysian
07-17-2006, 09:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
which tomorrow...

we think more about today and...the punishment day.
tomorrow in 2010? 3000? 5000?

sevgi
07-17-2006, 09:46 AM
tomorrow in 2010? 3000? 5000?
the way the world is going...the furthest we can be worried about is the next 20 or so yrs...everything is falling apart...the true terrorrists are beginning to come out of their shell and do evrything comfortably and non-secretively because they have already acheived what they wantd...they wanted the world to believe "muslim=terrorrist" and they got it..it is embedded in everyones head...

north_malaysian
07-17-2006, 09:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sumeyye
the way the world is going...the furthest we can be worried about is the next 20 or so yrs...everything is falling apart...the true terrorrists are beginning to come out of their shell and do evrything comfortably and non-secretively because they have already acheived what they wantd...they wanted the world to believe "muslim=terrorrist" and they got it..it is embedded in everyones head...

Maybe Dajjal (the 666) wants the world to put attention on Muslims as terrorists, thus the world can ignore about how Dajjal is completing his army against people who believe God?

sevgi
07-17-2006, 09:53 AM
Maybe Dajjal (the 666) wants the world to put attention on Muslims as terrorists, thus the world can ignore about how Dajjal is completing his army against people who believe God?
hectic observation....i dnt think there is a need for dajjal...ofcourse he will cum but there is enough satan helpers in teh world doing his job for him...subhanallah i have no idea wat these poeple are doing!!! why can they see the truth??? why?? i feel like crying when i see people throwing their lives and hereafter into fire...why do this to muslims? why listen to satan?

north_malaysian
07-17-2006, 09:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sumeyye
hectic observation....i dnt think there is a need for dajjal...ofcourse he will cum but there is enough satan helpers in teh world doing his job for him...subhanallah i have no idea wat these poeple are doing!!! why can they see the truth??? why?? i feel like crying when i see people throwing their lives and hereafter into fire...why do this to muslims? why listen to satan?
Now you know that Satans are powerful in convincing people. Be strong!

Link
07-17-2006, 12:23 PM

Wallahi I love that guy for the sake of allah he's man now we just need the scholars to stand up.
Yes, and if they don't, they are not scholars and deserve God's curse. This another chance we have, I hope the umma finally rises up on it's feet.

Abdul-Raouf
07-17-2006, 12:29 PM
Yeah im sure WW3 will start if stupid ISRAEL doent stop its aggressive behaviour

IbnAbdulHakim
07-17-2006, 12:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muzammil
Yeah im sure WW3 will start if stupid ISRAEL doent stop its aggressive behaviour
the amount of islamic states getting attacked isnt even funny, its a blatent attack on muslims i say!!

Ghazi
07-17-2006, 01:10 PM
the amount of islamic states getting attacked isnt even funny, its a blatent attack on muslims i say!!

True.

Skillganon
07-17-2006, 01:31 PM
Aslong as Iraeli state exist their will be such conflict. Israel is detrimental to the middle east region peace, and U.S & U.K backing does not help.
The only hope for te future will be dismantling of state of Israel, and the Jewish people can live within does land as citizen like they being doing in the past history.

HeiGou
07-17-2006, 08:38 PM

Well most terrorists tend to be bad Muslims. Very few Christians or Jews, bad or otherwise, are terrorists. Not none of them, but not many of them.

I am sorry to see you have changed your Avatar as well.

HeiGou
07-17-2006, 08:41 PM
bad Muslims - terrorists
bad judeo-christians - if they kill Muslims - GOOD HEROES
When has any Jewish or Christian country or even organisation ever, and I mean ever, called a Jew or a Christian who deliberately killed Muslims a hero? You can go anywhere you like on the internet and you will hit Muslims praising beheaders, murderers of school children, suicide bombers, the lot. It is hard to even find a Jew or a Christian terrorist who has killed innocent Muslim civilians, but it is next to impossible to find one that has been praised by anyone for doing it. The distinction is people who serve in the military. If they kill terrorists they are heros. But they don't behead people on the internet do they? There is a slight distinction.

Muezzin
07-17-2006, 08:43 PM
Well most terrorists tend to be bad Muslims. Very few Christians or Jews, bad or otherwise, are terrorists. Not none of them, but not many of them.
Yes, as we all know the majority of the IRA and terrorist Zionist groups were and are made up of extremist Muslims, popular to contrary belief.

HeiGou
07-17-2006, 08:44 PM
There is an obvious response to this - why do you think you have only heard of terrorists who are Muslims?

Also of course it is not true. You're Malaysians. You must have studied up on the CTs - the Communist Terrorists. Of course now all the Chinese are too busy making money but in the 50s there were terrrorists in Malaysia, the British called them that, and very few of them were Muslims.

HeiGou
07-17-2006, 08:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Yes, as we all know the majority of the IRA and terrorist Zionist groups were and are made up of extremist Muslims, popular to contrary belief.
My comments were in the present tense. I do not deny that in the recent past there were Marxist terrorists as there have been ultra-nationalist Jewish terrorists. But virtually all the Marxist groups, and all of them in the West, have stopped their terror campaigns. The majority of the world's terrorist attacks are not motivated by Marxism or Judaism or any other form of belief except what perhaps I might call neo-Kharijism.

searchingsoul
07-18-2006, 06:48 AM
Is it? I thought Muslims are the pain on Non Muslims' necks. If there are no Muslims.... the doves will be flying, everybody will kiss and hug each other and sing 'we are the world' song.

Just the bad muslims are pains in the Christian neck.

searchingsoul
07-18-2006, 06:49 AM

Not all bad muslims are terrorists. But terrorists who perform in the name of Islam are all bad muslims.

searchingsoul
07-18-2006, 06:51 AM
Who is to judge who is bad and who is not!..The Americians....;D Ok then im a GONER!:X
Ultimately God decides, but until then the judge is anyone affected by the illogical and inhumane treatment of bad people.

Sis786
07-18-2006, 08:49 AM
Ultimately God decides, but until then the judge is anyone affected by the illogical and inhumane treatment of bad people.
So that would put the US out the pic!

r0ma
07-18-2006, 12:23 PM
Long live Iran.

;D

searchingsoul
07-27-2006, 08:57 AM
So that would put the US out the pic!

No, just the fanatical terrorists.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.