/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Indonesia vs Israel

Asyur an-Nagi
07-08-2006, 02:35 AM
Indonesian women tennis team refused to fight against Israel in Fed Cup at 15-17 July 2006 since their agression toward Palestine is intensifying. The Indonesian players and the board members (most of them are Chinese non muslims) thought that Israel is not worth any match ahead. Sport has always been a neutral side, but human right is above everything. their action were supported by Hasan Wirajuda, Indonesian Foreign Minister. they agree to face the risk of 2 years sanction from world tennis federation.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Dahir
07-08-2006, 03:04 AM
I say, "Good" on the Indonesian part. I'm not a buff for Int'l politics, well, kinda, but the situation in Gaza right now is pretty appalling and worthy of negative criticizms and action.

Nothing against Israelis or the Jewish peoples, but the situation there is totally unneccessary and inhumane.

ADD:

Allow me to say AWESOME SIG LINE!!!

When the missionaries came to Africa they had the Bible and we had the land. They said, 'Let us pray.' We closed our eyes. When we opened them we had the Bible and they had the land.-Desmond Tutu-

Abdul-Raouf
07-08-2006, 04:05 AM
Great decision taken by indonesia.........may Allah reward them

muslim_friend
07-08-2006, 04:08 AM
When the missionaries came to Africa they had the Bible and we had the land. They said, 'Let us pray.' We closed our eyes. When we opened them we had the Bible and they had the land.-Desmond Tutu-
Now in which book did i read that? :rollseyes

I think The indonesian team did da best thing.. play a sport with the enemies of our ummah? :X

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Asyur an-Nagi
07-08-2006, 04:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslim_friend
Now in which book did i read that? :rollseyes

I think The indonesian team did da best thing.. play a sport with the enemies of our ummah? :X
i forgot which book:happy: but i have african friend and he is a christian who stamp that words in every first page of his book.

yeah...indonesian govt policy is satisfiying me in this particular matter.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.