/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Mobile applications/software?

afriend
07-08-2006, 08:42 AM
:sl:

I was wondering if everybody can share what they use on their fones here inshallah.....

My fone is symbian so i can just download from the internet and install to my computer :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
afriend
07-10-2006, 11:34 AM
This site is not bad :thumbs_up

http://www.muskurahat.com/mobile/symbian_applications/

bint_muhammed
07-10-2006, 10:38 PM
i've got a crappy D500 which is soooo rubbish! (its was a gift from my brother) i drop it once at college and the screen broke, i got it fixed for £50 then the other day the picture on the mobile was like back to front it was really wierd. now there is nothing on the screen, you can call from it etc. but cant see anything! i told me cousin to take it for me to a phone shop, coz i aint allowed to those shops, do you have any idea what might be wrong? i havnt droped it or anything!

Hijaabi22
07-11-2006, 06:18 PM
lol ive smashed ma 4n a zillion n it still works a year on!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MusLiM 4 LiFe
07-11-2006, 06:21 PM
LOL.. da nokia fones r da best if u keep droppin ur fone..

afriend
07-11-2006, 07:40 PM
lol....yeah, I got a Sony erricson and a Nokia....

MusLiM 4 LiFe
07-12-2006, 04:21 PM
2fnes? why u need 2 fones forr?? :rollseyes

wotz symbian :rollseyes
n hw do i find out wot my fone iz.. :?

afriend
07-12-2006, 07:17 PM
LOL

Well....Urm...How I got 2 fones is very stupid....I went and bought a fone for 70, and then came home to find my aunty had given me her's :mad:

Symbian is like a type of fone that u can just install any applications u want for free from the net ;)

Urm...Check the back where the battery is

MusLiM 4 LiFe
07-13-2006, 07:35 PM
oh wel dt woz a stupid fing 2 do.. :giggling:

hld up.. leme chk..

it juz says aloda of number :rollseyes

Kittygyal
07-13-2006, 07:42 PM
i got a D600, 6230i and motrola V3, i have got 3 cause i am all on contrcat and i use them for like different different things, and lolz to check what phone you go basically go to the back take the battery out and underneath it says it lolz, yh nokia are great, but what network are you on 02 is great and Orange

afriend
07-13-2006, 07:44 PM
I have 3 and Orange, looks like my mess up has worked well....My Sony is Orange and I can easily use it 4 roaming, although it is reaaaaalllllyyyy expensive :X

Kittygyal
07-13-2006, 07:44 PM
well basically it can say on your ''battery'' or on your facial but that depends where you got it from and if you got your facial with it and also go run it to the mobile shop and ask them!

MusLiM 4 LiFe
07-13-2006, 07:45 PM
iz der like optionz.. :rollseyes

derz symbian, java.. wot els? :?

sis ur baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkk! wher u go?

Kittygyal
07-13-2006, 07:45 PM
Orange is NOT expensive at all!! you get free text and minutes hmm depends if you know how to get them lolz, well 3pay rip you off cause i've been there done that so i'll say 02 is the best but 02 genie

afriend
07-13-2006, 07:46 PM
Urm....:? ok what make is it?

And Orange roaming is expensive with £1.70 per min. :X

Kittygyal
07-13-2006, 07:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MusLiM 4 LiFe
iz der like optionz.. :rollseyes

derz symbian, java.. wot els? :?

sis ur baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkk! wher u go?

nono there's no potions just go and ask someone else of if you can put a pic up of your phone then that will be great and i can tell you what it is!, me well a got banned and then i went Chicago and came back on Monday!

Kittygyal
07-13-2006, 07:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
Urm....:? ok what make is it?

And Orange roaming is expensive with £1.70 per min. :X
nonono Orange is not expensive at all c'mon it has got good qualities even though it's not better than 02, and what you mean what make is it?? ma phone??? *elaborate!*

MusLiM 4 LiFe
07-13-2006, 07:48 PM
tmobile da bessssttt!!

3p text.. or u cn get 2 otha tmob people 5p cal per min, and 5p txt 2 tmob..

Kittygyal
07-13-2006, 07:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MusLiM 4 LiFe
tmobile da bessssttt!!

3p text.. or u cn get 2 otha tmob people 5p cal per min, and 5p txt 2 tmob..

but thats only on network so if your on T mobile and someone else is on 02 then it costs a bomb mate!

MusLiM 4 LiFe
07-13-2006, 07:50 PM
40p per min LOL..
but txtn iz 3p :D

Kittygyal
07-13-2006, 07:52 PM
lolz well c'mon why not just go on contract instead!, ahh well 3p per text and if you go on 02 genie everytime you top up £10 every month you get 5000 text free! and if your on Orange top up more than £15 per month then you get 3000 free text!

afriend
07-13-2006, 07:53 PM
u ppl are all off topic :X

MusLiM 4 LiFe
07-13-2006, 07:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamgyal
lolz well c'mon why not just go on contract instead!, ahh well 3p per text and if you go on 02 genie everytime you top up £10 every month you get 5000 text free! and if your on Orange top up more than £15 per month then you get 3000 free text!

im juz sayin sis.. :rollseyes sorry.. :?

ok.. bak 2 da topic.. wot woz it :?

mohakem
07-13-2006, 11:49 PM
As salamu alikum

I have a series 60 symbian phone. On it i have installed the following:

http://www.searchtruth.com/mobile/download_mobile.php
Not exactly the same quran reader but similar

http://www.kortasoft.com/mathan/symbian/s60/default.htm
Athan sounder. V. good.

http://shop.psiloc.com/en/Applicatio...Total+irRemote
Allows you to control different devices form your phone. tv, dvd, sat etc. (can be quite funny..)

I had a few other things as well but i deleted them because i didnt really use them. Oh yes, one of them, was a gameboy emulator which allows you to play gameboy games on the mobile. Thats was quite good. I think it was called goboy but im not sure.

Few ideas for you there.

Walikum salam!

Kittygyal
07-14-2006, 05:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mohakem
As salamu alikum

I have a series 60 symbian phone. On it i have installed the following:

http://www.searchtruth.com/mobile/download_mobile.php
Not exactly the same quran reader but similar

http://www.kortasoft.com/mathan/symbian/s60/default.htm
Athan sounder. V. good.

http://shop.psiloc.com/en/Applicatio...Total+irRemote
Allows you to control different devices form your phone. tv, dvd, sat etc. (can be quite funny..)

I had a few other things as well but i deleted them because i didnt really use them. Oh yes, one of them, was a gameboy emulator which allows you to play gameboy games on the mobile. Thats was quite good. I think it was called goboy but im not sure.

Few ideas for you there.

Walikum salam!

nono it was called gameboy yh i know that is cool but it costs a bomb! :X

oh sos if i was off topic yesaday just got carried away as i have got too many phones and i use them alot! :hiding:

MusLiM 4 LiFe
07-14-2006, 06:18 PM
my fone is symbiannn1 i found out :D sooo, afta ive downloaded what do i do? hw do i pt it on da fone?

Kittygyal
07-14-2006, 06:29 PM
well basically you go to option, (well it depends what phone and make you got), well anyway go to options and press on downloads and entre and hopefully you will get it but it depends really but you can also go to any mobiles shop and they can put it on for you

beliefindeath
07-23-2006, 05:09 AM
Salam

Check this thread

Islamic Apps

Wassalam

MusLiM 4 LiFe
07-24-2006, 12:26 PM
i know how to put games n dat on my fone.. ive got the Quraan on my fone nw.. :) yay..

any otha trusted sites i can download some tingz 4rm?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.