/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Khalil Warsi naats?

IbnAbdulHakim
07-08-2006, 04:49 PM
on QTV (channel 820 on SKY DIGI) theres a show called "Irshad Bari" which shows nasheeds and naats by

"KHAHLIL WARSI"

some of these naats are so beautiful and have no music, i was just wondering where can i get these from?

My mum would really like it :)

JazakAllah khair

:salamext:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Anonymous.92
07-09-2006, 06:35 AM
Try googling it.

IbnAbdulHakim
07-09-2006, 10:04 AM
i did but i cant find anything :( , and some of the guys got some BEAUTIFUL voices mashAllah

------
07-09-2006, 10:12 AM
:sl:

LOL I got bareeeeeee sites!

I'll post them up!

Barezzzzzzz on this site!

[link removed]

There is some on this forum

[link removed]

One album on this the big milaad they had in nishtar park

[link removed]

Barezzz on this site

[link removed]

If u need anymore just ask! :sister:

P.S. Anyone who likes these kinda naats with the Dhikr in the background has Hevi taste!

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
------
07-09-2006, 10:16 AM
Ok whats going on y are my links removed

Far7an
07-09-2006, 10:16 AM

I've removed the links to the sites, under the sectarian rule.

------
07-09-2006, 10:17 AM
WHat rule?!?! Its only nasheeds!

Far7an
07-09-2006, 10:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aalimah
WHat rule?!?! Its only nasheeds!
All the websites which you linked to, are extreme sites which label many Muslims. And that is not allowed on this forum.

amirah_87
07-09-2006, 10:19 AM
ass salaamu alaykum

what on earth is a NAAT guys? :?

------
07-09-2006, 10:20 AM
Naat - nasheed in urdu

All the websites which you linked to, are extreme sites which label many Muslims. And that is not allowed on this forum.
What extreme sites?! Its nasheeds! nothing else!

MusLiM 4 LiFe
07-09-2006, 10:24 AM
lol bless u sis ^ went thru al dat truble n den got dem removed.. :giggling:

the site that the nasheed is on, is labellin muslims? not the nasheed itself i dnt think

Far7an
07-09-2006, 10:25 AM
What extreme sites?! Its nasheeds! nothing else!
To prove you wrong, I'd have to link you back to the site again, which I can't do. And no, it's not just anasheed. Yes, it sounds all nice, but it's more than that.

------
07-09-2006, 10:26 AM
Care to expand?

Far7an
07-09-2006, 10:30 AM
Care to expand?
Anyone can sing something and say it's a naat and everyone will listen to it, but that doesn't mean every naat/nasheed is permissible to listen to. The main problem here would be the lyrics and also the manner in which it is sung.

Alot of the praise for Sayyidina Muhammad (salallahu alayhi wasallam) is exaggerated, and not just for him but for other scholars too. This is something we should refrain from doing and also listening to.

------
07-09-2006, 10:38 AM
Ok. Thats ur opinion, am gone. :w:

IbnAbdulHakim
07-09-2006, 12:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Far7an
Anyone can sing something and say it's a naat and everyone will listen to it, but that doesn't mean every naat/nasheed is permissible to listen to. The main problem here would be the lyrics and also the manner in which it is sung.

Alot of the praise for Sayyidina Muhammad (salallahu alayhi wasallam) is exaggerated, and not just for him but for other scholars too. This is something we should refrain from doing and also listening to.
i've been thinking about this a lot recently... main reason i wanted these is my mum asked me to get them for her.

Ye i sumtimes feel a waverin feelin in my heart wen i listen to some o these, its like only Allah deserves so much praise... Allahu Allam!

:salamext:

Far7an
07-09-2006, 12:28 PM
Ok. Thats ur opinion, am gone. :w:
Not my opinion, but what I've been advised by some of my teachers and other scholars.
i've been thinking about this a lot recently... main reason i wanted these is my mum asked me to get them for her.

Ye i sumtimes feel a waverin feelin in my heart wen i listen to some o these, its like only Allah deserves so much praise... Allahu Allam!
I am not saying urdu naats are wrong altogether, but some contain exaggerations. I listen to some urdu naats, but those which I'm not sure about, I leave out.

Anonymous.92
07-11-2006, 04:13 AM
I am pretty sure this website has halal naats: www.aswatalislam.net

snakelegs
07-11-2006, 04:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by amirah_87
ass salaamu alaykum

what on earth is a NAAT guys? :?
a song about the prophet.
(someone correct me if i'm wrong)

------
07-11-2006, 08:14 AM
Its like a nasheed...

IbnAbdulHakim
07-11-2006, 09:51 AM
its praise of Allah and the prophet saws :) (the ones i hear are WITHOUT MUSIC!)

------
07-11-2006, 09:53 AM
Init tho.....respect akhee!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.