/* */

PDA

View Full Version : my intreduction

bkzbest
07-08-2006, 10:43 PM
aselamu aleykom

i first saw this forum when my sister was always on thes website and i want to know what this is all abuot. it looks like a good site but i want to see it good so i joined here, i hope she doesnt find out i joinded it.

bye

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
bkzbest
07-08-2006, 10:52 PM
how com it says im limited member?

bkzbest
07-08-2006, 11:06 PM
ok thank yu alpha dude

how do i no wen i hav 50 posts?

and how do u put in the smileies?

thank yu for welcoming me to this site

bkzbest
07-08-2006, 11:16 PM
ok i dont think im using 56k because its like a lite perpul and there is color

so thank you brothr

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
piXie
07-09-2006, 05:55 PM
:sl:

WELCOME TO LI FORUMS :welcome:

read this for help on using this forum

FAQ sec

any more questions...just ask

enjoy ur stay :thankyou:

Samira_01
07-09-2006, 06:19 PM
Welcome and enjoy ur stay !

*noor
07-09-2006, 09:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by bkzbest

i hope she doesnt find out i joinded it.
too late ;D

bkzbest
07-09-2006, 11:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nurofislam
too late ;D

:offended: :offended: :offended:

07-10-2006, 08:56 AM
:welcome: to the forum! I hope u have a beneficial stay inshallah.

afriend2
07-10-2006, 12:36 PM
salaam,

welcome to LI, inshAllah have a beneficial stay here!

wassalam :peace:

*noor
07-10-2006, 03:26 PM

i never got to introduce my little brother properly to this forum even though he didn't want me to know that he joined lol ;D

welcome to the forums little brother sorry about the earlier post in this thread lol but yeah i know you'll forgive me after all i am ur big sister lolll.

anyways its kinda weird introducing you in this forum while i could just do it at home so i think this is sufficient enough lol.

salaam

afriend2
07-10-2006, 03:46 PM
salaam,

LOQ, brother bkzbest we have high expectations from you knowing that nurofislam is your sister.

*noor
07-10-2006, 03:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nazia
salaam,

LOQ, brother bkzbest we have high expectations from you knowing that nurofislam is your sister.

lol sis nazia you're giving me too much credit

------
07-10-2006, 03:54 PM

:welcome: to the forums!

Any questions? Plz ask!

:w:

Fishman
07-10-2006, 03:56 PM
aselamu aleykom

i first saw this forum when my sister was always on thes website and i want to know what this is all abuot. it looks like a good site but i want to see it good so i joined here, i hope she doesnt find out i joinded it.

bye
Welcome to the forums, but don't go in the intro section. That's where my glass penguins live (I use them to serve doughnuts to people, and to stop people misquoting me).

bkzbest
07-11-2006, 02:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nurofislam

i never got to introduce my little brother properly to this forum even though he didn't want me to know that he joined lol ;D

welcome to the forums little brother sorry about the earlier post in this thread lol but yeah i know you'll forgive me after all i am ur big sister lolll.

anyways its kinda weird introducing you in this forum while i could just do it at home so i think this is sufficient enough lol.

salaam
okay i fergive yu but yu owe me

x Maz x
07-11-2006, 02:11 PM
AsalamuAlaykum,
Bismillah, Hope this reaches ya in the highest level of health and Iman InshAllah
Velcome to ze forum respected akhi, Hope you find it as beneficial as I have InshALlah, Looking forward to your works of literature/art *eyes rolly in northly direction*...Excuse me, the cereal gotton to ma puny likl head :(:p
Wa'AlaykumAsalaam, Fi amanAllah x

bkzbest
07-11-2006, 02:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nazia

don expect to much she the smart one

IceQueen~
07-11-2006, 02:38 PM
:sl: :welcome: to the forums
nurofislam's bro? nice family online...masha allah

bkzbest
07-11-2006, 02:39 PM
ye lollll dont lisen to her tho

she smart but im alwas rit
lol im jus kiding
thank yu for welcomin me

*noor
07-11-2006, 03:33 PM
ye lollll dont lisen to her tho

she smart but im alwas rit
ehem hem!!!

you're not always right, i am :statisfie

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!