/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What is this??

Umar001
07-09-2006, 03:11 PM
I found this after a brother posted a link and it was the next video in line,

Now I do not get what this brother the recitor is doing, is this typical?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...85457552567463

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazi
07-09-2006, 03:16 PM
:sl:

I'm also confused aint got a clue, whats up with the hands?

rubiesand
07-09-2006, 03:21 PM
To me it looks like he is using his hands to manipulate the sound, and create a kind of vibrating effect. I've not seen it done before, but Subhan Allah, it is a powerful recitation.

united
07-09-2006, 03:36 PM
they all do this. its to do with concentration and rythm.
first time i saw it was my cousin who is a qari. used to think it was funny.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
------
07-09-2006, 03:39 PM
Not all of them do this. Some of them do.

Umar001
07-09-2006, 03:52 PM
I mean I know the sound thing but he had to stop to read what was next in surah al fatiha, mayhe he was reading something else

I dont know what were the people saying, I dont get it, just a confusing thing.

Like AR Rahmanir Rahim, Rahim?

I get so confused easily.

strider
07-09-2006, 05:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IsaAbdullah
I mean I know the sound thing but he had to stop to read what was next in surah al fatiha, mayhe he was reading something else
Or maybe he was just trying to recompose himself before he continued with the next Ayah.

Like AR Rahmanir Rahim, Rahim?
You can repeat the last word you recited and then carry on from there.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!