/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Purpose of Life

------
07-10-2006, 04:43 PM
:sl:

Purpose of life by Sheikh Khalid Yasin - A Must Download!

http://media.islamway.com/lessons/en...Khaled_Yaseen/

:w:

P.S. It says Shaikh Yahya Ibrahim on the top of the page but ignore that coz its wrong.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
07-13-2006, 01:33 PM
I'm serious, this is a WIKED lecture!

Daffodil
07-13-2006, 01:41 PM
i aint got broadband but ive heard all his lectures on the purpose of life, mashallah they are vury vury gud. if i wasnt a muslim n heard his lectures id be a muslim strate away.

which one is this? is this the one where 43 ppl converted to islam strate after that talk on the same night?

------
07-13-2006, 01:49 PM
Yup i think so :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umar001
07-13-2006, 02:11 PM
Yea I had a tape before I was Muslim and it containedbits from one of the Purpose of Life Lectures, Man I memorised that tape, cos I used to listen to Music and Muslims told me that it wasnt allowed so I tried to see if I cud give it up and instead of puttin music on when I woke up I put Purpose of Life casette.

I was walking around uttering the Shahada, just because I liked the sound of it.

------
07-13-2006, 02:12 PM
I was walking around uttering the Shahada, just because I liked the sound of it.
Wiked!

Umar001
07-13-2006, 02:17 PM
For real, plus I love his accent, I got alot of his Dvds now so many.

I wud reccomend one for the sisters, its called, Advise to Muslim Women.

It showed me some benefits of multiple marriage for the wife and some other little advises

p.s ur in the quoted section of my page sis Aalimah congrats

------
07-13-2006, 02:20 PM
LOL akhee u rock joker

Umar001
07-13-2006, 02:27 PM
By the way Is it me or do u say wiked alot?

P.s I wud advise ya to view othre talks by him

Daffodil
07-13-2006, 03:42 PM
Just thought id point out that i went to one of sh khalids lectures once at the uni, as his purpose of life centre is in sheffield near my local masjid hence why he spends alot of time here, and also my local imam sheikh shuaib desai is going to be working along side him and khalid yasins doing a khutbah at my local masjid in a couple weeks n his wifes gonna do some talk for the sisters, cant wait. i seen khalid yasin on the street just walking casually with some other brothers, how wikid, hes the only famous person i know. lol. i feel so lucky.

IbnAbdulHakim
07-13-2006, 03:43 PM
downlaoded :thumbs_up, will listen wen i get home inshaAllah!

------
07-13-2006, 03:43 PM
Can u record it sis and put it on LI :p The lecture?

Daffodil
07-13-2006, 03:53 PM
Can u record it sis and put it on LI The lecture?
I dnt know how i wud do that sis because i dnt have a recording device.

Umm Safiya
07-13-2006, 04:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Daffodil
i seen khalid yasin on the street just walking casually with some other brothers, how wikid, hes the only famous person i know. lol. i feel so lucky.

Lol, chill.. He's just a bro..;D

H4RUN
07-13-2006, 04:51 PM
yes to right, had a cassette of his on that somewhere, Mashallah very very very gooood.
top stuff:)
:w:

Daffodil
07-13-2006, 04:52 PM
i know but hes a famous bro!

Daffodil
07-13-2006, 05:11 PM
no this was a few months back, hallam uni i believe it was or was it sheffield uni, oh i dnt know i get mixed up with the two. but any ways, yea it was just after the hoohaa about the danish cartoons thing. it was wikid.

i remember wen he shouted out "the prophet muhammad is DEAD" some brelwis just walked out!

searchingsoul
07-14-2006, 01:32 AM
I enjoyed listening to Sheikh Khalid Yasin's lecture. But I'm still not convinced.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.