/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Mobile phone deal

Brother_Mujahid
07-10-2006, 06:25 PM
asalamualykum

basically, my current phone deal is pretty much coming towards the end of its contract. so now im on a hunt for a really good mobie phone deal.

my current one was that i got thte nokia 6630 500 xnet minutes and 100 free texts. it worked out to be £30 for the whole deal.

im now on a hunt for a similar type of deal but i've not had much fortune.

i've already browsed through www.onestopphoneshop.com and some rainbow mobiles.

if any one could give a link to some site with some really really good mobile phone deals then please post up the url.

jazakallahu kheiran

wasalam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umar001
07-10-2006, 06:27 PM
One second bro I will show ya what Inshallah Im getting, to cater for my wife searching mission

Umar001
07-10-2006, 06:30 PM
Here it is, I like the phone cos I can store alot of Quran on there plus:

* FREE Sony Ericsson W810i
* £1.99 a month line rental for up to 10 months
* 200 inclusive anytime xnet minutes
* 75 inclusive text messages
* Additional 500 FREE texts (only on 18 month contract)
* Magic Number (only on 18 month contract)(look lower)
* 25 FREE prints with Photobox
* FREE delivery
* Available on Canary 30
* 18 month contract - £1.99 a month for 10 months
* 12 month contract - £1.99 a month for 8 months

Magic Number
Available when you sign up to one of our new plans on an 18 month contract, Magic Numbers lets you:

* call another Orange number for an hour and only pay for a minute

* add a new Magic Number every 6 months with no limit on the number of numbers you can add*

* Contact Orange to nominate and add your Magic Number.

Source

Brother_Mujahid
07-10-2006, 06:41 PM
im afraid the phone which you wish to buy is out of stock!!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umar001
07-10-2006, 06:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Brother_Mujahid
im afraid the phone which you wish to buy is out of stock!!!
Dont worry I will sweet talk the guy there and he will give me the first one they get and then he will give me something on top inshallah

Far7an
07-10-2006, 06:56 PM
:sl:

Dont worry I will sweet talk the guy there
:X

Brother_Mujahid, if you find a good deal.. please do pass the details onto me too. Boorika feek.

H4RUN
07-10-2006, 07:03 PM
ang on ppl, i have/had various deals, jus matter of finding them...all em xost nothing...will ryt full info later, must go
w/salam

Brother_Mujahid
07-10-2006, 09:46 PM
*eagerly awaits the full info to come*

H4RUN
07-10-2006, 09:58 PM
oh sorry, well here goes.
first of all the deal the bro mentioned, well dont get 2 happy/hyper bout it, the minutes are awful! 200 is just not enough, trust, i mean u dont have 2 go mad calling but jus 4 peace of mind that you dont go over the limit u have 2 have more...
depending on where you live or where you are able 2 go you can get some tip.top deals.

eg. last year my contract...900 mins anytime any network, 100 texts [basically all u need] fones can vary, but i got the 6230i las year, bare in mind it was quite new then...all for free, yes free. well there are charges to b payed, all in the name of cash back, u pay approx 50-80 quid a month depending on how much ur tarrif is actually worth then they pay u bak that money once u show the shop your invioce....dont let ths put you off, cos end of the day it's not really costing anything....just find a reliable shop..get to know them and go 4 it...
1 thing most of these will be 6 months only so you'll will have to pay off the cancelation fee, becuase each contract is a minimum of 12 months, but you can get around that 2!.....u can get free cancellation, the shop does it lol, u just got 2 tell them on time....good eh
lol worth the wait i hope, any more info bout shops locations, giv me a shout
that's my 2p worth
ma'salama
:w:
ps. i dont pay a penny LOL under age lol so erm technically not my contract hehe

Umar001
07-10-2006, 10:24 PM
Im baffled

Arwa
07-10-2006, 10:29 PM

I saw this on a members sig,(aakhira's sig). Excellent deals. :)

http://www.fonebargains.co.uk/12monthsfree.asp?free=12

H4RUN
07-11-2006, 12:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IsaAbdullah
Im baffled
:happy: baffled in a good way [ie. want 2 know more] or erm not so good lol??

Brother_Mujahid
07-11-2006, 01:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Arwa

I saw this on a members sig,(aakhira's sig). Excellent deals. :)

http://www.fonebargains.co.uk/12monthsfree.asp?free=12
nice site. i really want the 6280 with a good deal, haven't found any just yet.

Hijaabi22
07-11-2006, 01:23 PM
asalamualykum

basically, my current phone deal is pretty much coming towards the end of its contract. so now im on a hunt for a really good mobie phone deal.

my current one was that i got thte nokia 6630 500 xnet minutes and 100 free texts. it worked out to be £30 for the whole deal.

im now on a hunt for a similar type of deal but i've not had much fortune.

i've already browsed through www.onestopphoneshop.com and some rainbow mobiles.

if any one could give a link to some site with some really really good mobile phone deals then please post up the url.

jazakallahu kheiran

wasalam
i gta gud deal with 3 this year, 400 mins and 250 tezts but dunno how muh cos DAD pays hahahahahahaha

H4RUN
07-11-2006, 01:37 PM
my current deal is something similar....
with orange...
3 lines
3 phones
all work out to nothing, what you pay is what you get back-cash back.
if u want a better phone then it may only cost you as little as 2pound a month extra upto 20 pounds for the tip.top phones lol
....not sure about now but this how my deal went nearly 6 months ago...
1 d500 free 450 mins any time any network 12 months and FREE cancellation-shame couldnt get texts this time lol
1 3120 [cheap as chips] 450 mins again 6 mnths, have to cancel my self only works out to 90-120 quid depending on the rate that month.
1 Lg u3sumin sumin lol on 3G erm 45o mins agan 200 texts erm 25 video messages and i think 25 pic messages. 12 minths and FREE cancellation...so after all the contracts have finished all that i would or dad lol will be paying is the cancellation fee>90-120...just sell the phones lol make that money back and a years free calling, oh and if you can make a profit from the phones then thats even better eh?
but these deals vary every month but i have to travel approx 80-90 miles to go to the shop lol the deals aren't as good in my town :giggling:

ma'salama

Arwa
07-11-2006, 01:51 PM
nice site. i really want the 6280 with a good deal, haven't found any just yet.
eh?? it's on that site!

there's a few check it out

heres the link to it

http://www.fonebargains.co.uk/display.asp?hs=6280

Brother_Mujahid
07-11-2006, 03:06 PM
eh?? it's on that site!

there's a few check it out

heres the link to it

http://www.fonebargains.co.uk/display.asp?hs=6280
i want to get it free kinda like. :happy:

Sis786
07-11-2006, 03:08 PM
NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER USE THREE

Trust me i have been going insane with my contract that finishes this month thank God.

They said that i added on these txt add ons when i dont use that line to TXT and when i call i get NON ENGLISH SPEAKING FOOLS on the other side its driving me insane and im paying £80 for something i never use :heated: :heated: :grumbling

Arwa
07-11-2006, 03:30 PM
i want to get it free kinda like. :happy:
:confused: *confused*

The link I first gave has a list of all the phones that are on contract 12 months free. You pay e.g. 30 quid a month but it works on a cash back system. :-\

Anyway, upto you lol.

Hijaabi22
07-11-2006, 05:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sis786

Trust me i have been going insane with my contract that finishes this month thank God.

They said that i added on these txt add ons when i dont use that line to TXT and when i call i get NON ENGLISH SPEAKING FOOLS on the other side its driving me insane and im paying £80 for something i never use :heated: :heated: :grumbling
lol at the non englaish speakin ***** I swear i have to bite my tongue to stop myself usin foul langiuage towrads them,

me on 3 now, my first contract wid em

Far7an
07-11-2006, 06:00 PM

I know it's hard to understand them over the phone, but they are helpful and courteous. And I'd rather have someone who is polite with an Indian accent, then someone who is rude.

Remember people, it could be worse. They could have brummy accents!

Hijaabi22
07-11-2006, 06:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Far7an

Remember people, it could be worse. They could have brummy accents!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAA DAT CRAKED ME UP BIG TYM I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY 1 HU HATED THE BRUMMIE ACCENT HAHAHAHAHAHAAH WELL SED BRUV!!!!!!!!!!!!! REPS 4 U!!! NOREEN: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Lol

ooops wat did i write in dat post of myn wat got edited?? sorry i write without thinkin first, cant even remember wat i wrote!

H4RUN
07-11-2006, 07:29 PM
lol....even the 12 month free contract may not b entirely free. you see with this cash back system the shops aren't makin much profit, well none if the contract is totally free like the ones i've had;D but the catch is you have to cancel on the correct date, it is sooo easy to go over the date and then you end up paying the amount that the contract goes for in mainstream shops, eg, 50-80 quid....
lol brummy accent!!!!!!!damn some of the pronounciations are ODD! i used to stay there for weeks on end lol so im pretty used to all the words. The asians have slightly modified it, but still loool some words just crack me up. i've heard sooooo many people pronounce 'init' like 'Any' LaugH OuT LouD:giggling:

ps. [goin bit off topic but hey informative!] if anyone from Birmingham is reading erm conselation prize errr you have very cheap chip shops! lol ok the standard may not be what im used 2 but erm im not complaining if i get 2 piece chiken n chips for 99p LOL
ma'salama

chacha_jalebi
07-11-2006, 07:29 PM
sis sis sis in d mobile shop chitter chatter :p

dey doin a deal thin, contract i dunno bout d mins lol but all i no u get a free PsP :) lol so ya sud check it out, but on the net sis, the contracts r much betta den on actual shops, so try it off the net & they hav a betta choice of fones!!!

Brother_Mujahid
07-12-2006, 04:32 PM
:confused: *confused*

The link I first gave has a list of all the phones that are on contract 12 months free. You pay e.g. 30 quid a month but it works on a cash back system. :-\

Anyway, upto you lol.
i want one which has both good minutes and text plus a good decent phone like the 6280

I know it's hard to understand them over the phone, but they are helpful and courteous. And I'd rather have someone who is polite with an Indian accent, then someone who is rude.
yeah thats right bro. sometimes you get put through to this glaswegian based call centre. its difficult to understand what they're talking about. you end up saying 'what' 'pardon' a good few times, they must think your deaf towards the end of your convo.

Daffodil
07-12-2006, 04:42 PM
Why dnt u just keep ur fone n get a genie sim, its a pay and go sim, n basically its by the o2 network n u get 300 free txts every month, u get loads of freebies, n 10 percent back on ur top ups, n if i top up 15 pound a month u get 150 free mins, its just wikid, if u want one let me know i have loads at home ill giv it for free.

H4RUN
07-12-2006, 04:43 PM
in all honesty i prefer the peeps in the british isles 2 talk to rather than anyone in the subcontinent, they just take the Michael!! first of all they ask for tooo much detail LOL, usually all they ask is your name and password when you ring up 4 an enquiry, i once got asked name, pasword, erm address erm date of birth? a whole loada things!! im lyk do u want my combination 2 my bike 2?:giggling:
secondly from personal opinion they dont always seem to know what to do lol oh and they may well not understand the lingo that u use lool, they just end up sayin 'oh erm erm sorry it's my first few days and i've never come across such questions' LOL
aaah well
ma'salama
ps. this is with Orange

H4RUN
07-12-2006, 04:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Daffodil
Why dnt u just keep ur fone n get a genie sim, its a pay and go sim, n basically its by the o2 network n u get 300 free txts every month, u get loads of freebies, n 10 percent back on ur top ups, n if i top up 15 pound a month u get 150 free mins, its just wikid, if u want one let me know i have loads at home ill giv it for free.
:sl: :sister:
yeh o2 genie tis all kewl IF you're a texter, but if you wana talk alot more then, 150 mins is nothing lol..oh and sometimes the systems gets corrupted so u can get unlimted texts and calls looool for freeeee!!

Daffodil
07-12-2006, 05:00 PM
o2 is the absolute best, i love o2, o2 please never leave me. if any one wants an o2 sim for free then ask me as i have loadssss at home that i just kept ordering n ordering from online everytime they were giving away free sims n now i dnt know what to do with them, i cud sell em on ebay, but id rather giv em out for free cuz im so generous.

Hijaabi22
07-12-2006, 06:24 PM
When I first heard of the genie sim I was like wooooooooooow free textzzzz but now its like 300 texts is dat it? My credit AND my free allowances go widin a week no kiddin, AND I have three 4nes aswell so it aint worth it. So I use the O2 sim 4 textin only and my contracts best 4 talkin......Prefer contract meslef cos u can get sum gud deals :)

MusLiM 4 LiFe
07-12-2006, 06:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sis786

3'z rubbish.. tmobileeeee! yay

Umar001
07-15-2006, 09:09 PM
Can you set me one through hotmail please lol,

nah seriously, set me one please.:happy:

Daffodil
07-16-2006, 11:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IsaAbdullah
Can you set me one through hotmail please lol,

nah seriously, set me one please.:happy:
pm my husband ur address n ill send u one thru the post inshallah, his username is dawud_uk

MusLiM 4 LiFe
07-17-2006, 01:22 PM
i had a genie sim but i cudnt b bothad wd it soim stikin 2 tmob

Hijaabi22
07-17-2006, 01:23 PM
GUYS GET AN ORANGE SIM- TOP UP 15 QUID A MONTH AND GET 3000 FREE EVENIN AND WEEKEND TEXTIN SO COOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I USE AAAAAAAAAL MINE UP SUMHOW :rollseyes lol

anyways that sim ideal if u an evenin and nyt texter like me lol

MusLiM 4 LiFe
07-17-2006, 01:28 PM
datz wot i woz abt 2 say :P ^ ma auntie got dt.. im nt 2 keen on it.. its evenin textz wile 300 o2 txt iz all day 4 1mnth

H4RUN
07-17-2006, 01:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ------------
GUYS GET AN ORANGE SIM- TOP UP 15 QUID A MONTH AND GET 3000 FREE EVENIN AND WEEKEND TEXTIN SO COOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I USE AAAAAAAAAL MINE UP SUMHOW :rollseyes lol

anyways that sim ideal if u an evenin and nyt texter like me lol
textaholic!!!!!
havn't u got blisters on fingers yet????
;D

Umar001
07-17-2006, 03:44 PM
am still contemplating this whole cashback online thing argh its drivin me crazy.

I still need to get a monthly fone :(

H4RUN
07-17-2006, 05:12 PM
contemplating?
c'mon all simple, just find a reliable shop, not a main stream shop. Most prob some asians running it:giggling:
if they seem alright then go for it, but make sure you know of all details, can be confusing, but just keep on top of things, if not ASK!
cash bak, no biggy...for example. 2pound a month contract minutes*** texts***u pay erm 60 pounds, that money goes from ur account, u get bill, u show invoice to shop, u then get 58 pounds bak in2 your account. simple :)
any further queries PM me lol, more than happy to help, have been taken 4 a ride once by a particular shop lool, ah well, u have 2 experience some things in life 2 understand
ma'salama

Hijaabi22
07-17-2006, 05:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by H4RUN
textaholic!!!!!
havn't u got blisters on fingers yet????
;D
no lol i luuuuuurv textin me is an ADDICT!! I get so many free to! top up ma orange by 15 get 3000 plus top up ma O2 at least twice a month so thats 300 x 2 lol plus got ma contract and because tahts on contract I jus text text text ...... speakin of which dad gna kill me wen he gets my next bill :rollseyes ...ooops!

H4RUN
07-17-2006, 06:15 PM
u addict! txt text text text, that all u do eh? lol u mus text anybody and anything loool, ever tried land line numbers? erm Tv adverts? lol wa bout textin chip shops...4 fun lol cos they cant recieve tex...erm text fweeeek! ;D
your mum mus b really prouda ya, y? cos wenevr she calls u, u prob say ooo 5 mins just gotta finish an essay off....lil does she know that u mean 10 more texts :giggling:
keeep it up? lol
ma'salama
ps. keep the plasters close by;D

H4RUN
07-17-2006, 06:15 PM
u addict! txt text text text, that all u do eh? lol u mus text anybody and anything loool, ever tried land line numbers? erm Tv adverts? lol wa bout textin chip shops...4 fun lol cos they cant recieve tex...erm text fweeeek! ;D
your mum mus b really prouda ya, y? cos wenevr she calls u, u prob say ooo 5 mins just gotta finish an essay off....lil does she know that u mean 10 more texts :giggling:
keeep it up? lol
ma'salama

Hijaabi22
07-17-2006, 06:20 PM
keeep it up? lol
ma'salama
looooooooooooooolllll bro!! Yeah thats more or less all I do all day and all nyt till bout 3 in the mornin no kiddin lol! And NO i dont text any1 and everythin, eventho they FREE I still like to use em wisely lol....and mum lol.....she gets annoyed when i text with one hand and eat with the other hahahaha I cant help it!! My 4nes are wid me 24 7 I cannot part 4rm them!! lol,,,,,,,,,and dont need plasters ;) me an expert texter lol... bet if there was a world record for textin I wud have it by now looooool!

REPSTER
07-17-2006, 06:25 PM

Hey brov u shud try this website out my uncle gets his fone
from here and they got some nice offers, GOOD LUCK:brother:

http://www.dialaphone.co.uk/

I go on it all the time they show u nice fones from every angle
and good offer so try it out:)

Hijaabi22
07-17-2006, 06:32 PM
wat u guys think of the U880 4ne?? Lemme know :)

H4RUN
07-17-2006, 06:32 PM
looooooooooooooolllll bro!! Yeah thats more or less all I do all day and all nyt till bout 3 in the mornin no kiddin lol! And NO i dont text any1 and everythin, eventho they FREE I still like to use em wisely lol....and mum lol.....she gets annoyed when i text with one hand and eat with the other hahahaha I cant help it!! My 4nes are wid me 24 7 I cannot part 4rm them!! lol,,,,,,,,,and dont need plasters ;) me an expert texter lol... bet if there was a world record for textin I wud have it by now looooool!
aaah there's always 1 eh? LoL issues issues issues lol, i feeel for the phones lol oh the keypads! they must be worn out! u cruel thing, oh and 1 more thing, u ever tex urslef???;D
peace b un2 u all

H4RUN
07-17-2006, 06:40 PM
wat u guys think of the U880 4ne?? Lemme know :)
oi stop usin your text lingo here! '4ne' what if someone doesn't use text? they'll think you're a right nutter...... they prob do after reading how much you text anyway:giggling: ;D :giggling:
as for the PHONE do u even have 2 ask? LG=no comment, i mean if i was to go into a fight and had no weapons except a phone, i know i'll be thanking Mr LG for his fones LaugH OuT LouD;D :giggling:
peace b un2 u all

Hijaabi22
07-17-2006, 09:16 PM
aaah there's always 1 eh? LoL issues issues issues lol, i feeel for the phones lol oh the keypads! they must be worn out! u cruel thing, oh and 1 more thing, u ever tex urslef???;D
peace b un2 u all
lol bro man i gotta hand it 2 ya u r 1 funny dude!! Lol NO I dont text myself lol I aint that sad lol and man u shud see the keypads of my K700i the pad is all messed the buttons have nearly popped out loooooooooooooolllllllll

Hijaabi22
07-17-2006, 09:17 PM
oi stop usin your text lingo here! '4ne' what if someone doesn't use text? they'll think you're a right nutter...... they prob do after reading how much you text anyway:giggling: ;D :giggling:
as for the PHONE do u even have 2 ask? LG=no comment, i mean if i was to go into a fight and had no weapons except a phone, i know i'll be thanking Mr LG for his fones LaugH OuT LouD;D :giggling:
peace b un2 u all
wt txt lingo? me iznt a nutta wt u chattn eh? lol LG 4nes aint dat bad r dey? :rant: Lol

H4RUN
07-17-2006, 09:40 PM
lol bro man i gotta hand it 2 ya u r 1 funny dude!! Lol NO I dont text myself lol I aint that sad lol and man u shud see the keypads of my K700i the pad is all messed the buttons have nearly popped out loooooooooooooolllllllll
looool u murderer, keypad killer! u should be locked up in the carphone warehouse prison!!!!!LoL
ooooo k700 the joy stick still works????? from what i gather you use the phone ALOT and even that's an undertstement in itself lol, im sure they're prone 2 gettin messed up joy sticks, they tend to jus gettin less sensitive, gradually u hav 2 virtually hold it for 5 seconds to actually do something on the phone LoL
peace b un2 u all

H4RUN
07-17-2006, 09:44 PM
wt txt lingo? me iznt a nutta wt u chattn eh? lol LG 4nes aint dat bad r dey? :rant: Lol
na they're GREEEAAAAT as i said if you want to hit someone LOOOOOL much like the ol 3210's LOooooOL jus walk up2 someone and WHAK them, trust me they may get a stitch or 2 but the phone? na it shall live to tell the tale loool, in a nut shell they're a tad big, oh and then u open them loool lil bleedin lap top looool, functions are erm ODD to say the least, erm only 3G? lose all value in approx 7 minutes and 32 seconds..:giggling:
ma'salama

Hijaabi22
07-17-2006, 09:44 PM
looool u murderer, keypad killer! u should be locked up in the carphone warehouse prison!!!!!LoL
ooooo k700 the joy stick still works????? from what i gather you use the phone ALOT and even that's an undertstement in itself lol, im sure they're prone 2 gettin messed up joy sticks, they tend to jus gettin less sensitive, gradually u hav 2 virtually hold it for 5 seconds to actually do something on the phone LoL
peace b un2 u all
LOL, me aint no murdrer!! Ive had the 4ne for a gud year bout tym I killed it lol, gud excuse 2 gt anoda 1 init? ;) lol.... its so annoyin that dumb joystik or wareva u call it ive messed it up so have to push it ryt down to get it 2 move and then it jus keeps scrollin down down down widout stoippin and then it doesnt go bak up cos its messed then i end up smashin it on the 4ne and and and uuuurrrrgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Hijaabi22
07-17-2006, 09:46 PM
na they're GREEEAAAAT as i said if you want to hit someone LOOOOOL much like the ol 3210's LOooooOL jus walk up2 someone and WHAK them, trust me they may get a stitch or 2 but the phone? na it shall live to tell the tale loool, in a nut shell they're a tad big, oh and then u open them loool lil bleedin lap top looool, functions are erm ODD to say the least, erm only 3G? lose all value in approx 7 minutes and 32 seconds..:giggling:
ma'salama
:rant: :rant: :rant: I shall say no more ........ its got sum wicked features tho!! And if u think thats big u shud see the motorola v3, i was gna get the pink 1 but the size of it put me off completely!

H4RUN
07-17-2006, 09:51 PM
:rant: :rant: :rant: I shall say no more ........ its got sum wicked features tho!! And if u think thats big u shud see the motorola v3, i was gna get the pink 1 but the size of it put me off completely!
pink...u dont say ;D :giggling: ;D
well atleast the V3 is slim, n i mean propa slim lol, but functions are terrible on that...y dont u just start using your home phone? walk around with the cordless phone, yes yes, you'll be the coolest on the block lol
right to the bro or who ever is/was after contracrs, any luck? anything interesting? post up the details, then we can debate on it lol
and inshallah guide you
ma'salama

Hijaabi22
07-17-2006, 09:53 PM
pink...u dont say ;D :giggling: ;D
well atleast the V3 is slim, n i mean propa slim lol, but functions are terrible on that...y dont u just start using your home phone? walk around with the cordless phone, yes yes, you'll be the coolest on the block lol

:rollseyes: I only wanted it cos its PINK! PINK ROX! lol , but a cuz of myn bought it and i now call it a PINK BRIK - its no more slimmer then the LG tho I compared it hahahaha AND its smaller 2 AND has sum BETTER features on it

So wat are the l8est 4nes out there then? APART V4RM THE OH-SO-COOL CORDLESS 1 lol

H4RUN
07-17-2006, 09:54 PM
... its so annoyin that dumb joystik or wareva u call it ive messed it up so have to push it ryt down to get it 2 move and then it jus keeps scrollin down down down widout stoippin and then it doesnt go bak up cos its messed then i end up smashin it on the 4ne and and and uuuurrrrgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
wat did i say before? issues issues issues lol u just proved it:giggling: yes i know the feeelin, really gets on your nerves, but easy to get round, just find a 'uncle jee' goin pakistan lol who is looking for a phone...astonish him with the camera and video, speak as if it's the only phone with the feature:rollseyes :giggling: lol and erm sell it for a decent price, just dont let him use it...he'll find out once he gets there....LoL

Hijaabi22
07-17-2006, 09:56 PM
LOL NO WAYZ MAN! Thats MY 4ne, n it still works and me NEVER gna part 4rm it....i jus cant bear the thought....lol yah man me luvs dat 4ne

Hijaabi22
07-19-2006, 09:15 PM
wat u guys think of the siemens poppy 4ne with a PINK poppy in it? I WANNIT!

Daffodil
07-20-2006, 02:53 PM
ok stop chit chatting folks.

Hijaabi22
07-20-2006, 02:54 PM
[S]^huh?we talkin 4nes thats wat the thread is about[/S]

MusLiM 4 LiFe
07-20-2006, 08:11 PM
wat u guys think of the siemens poppy 4ne with a PINK poppy in it? I WANNIT!
omgggg, sis, ma mate got dat.. nt fairrrr :cry: such a pwetty fone!

Hijaabi22
07-21-2006, 04:40 PM
yeah lux gud but heard its not all that gud a 4ne so wats the point?! I want a 4ne that LUKS GUD FEELS GUD WID GUD FEATURES AND 1 THAT IS CHEEEEEAP 2 lol

H4RUN
07-22-2006, 04:50 PM
TYPICAL! u want all there is to have, all the best stuff, all the features, but want to pay next to nothing.....are you pakistani by any chance lol:)
lol
ma'salama

MusLiM 4 LiFe
07-22-2006, 04:53 PM
im bengali :D

H4RUN
07-22-2006, 04:55 PM
lol i was refferin 2 sis soldieress_with_the_1_at_the_end lol aah well, erm i forgot wat i am, hang on leme find my passport..........erm havn't got 1 lol:hiding:

Hijaabi22
07-22-2006, 05:11 PM
TYPICAL! u want all there is to have, all the best stuff, all the features, but want to pay next to nothing.....are you pakistani by any chance lol:)
lol
ma'salama
Lol YEAH MAN ME FULL ON 100% PAKIIIIIIIIIII! Can u not tell :rollseyes lol

lol i was refferin 2 sis soldieress_with_the_1_at_the_end lol aah well, erm i forgot wat i am, hang on leme find my passport..........erm havn't got 1 lol:hiding:
THE NAAAAAAAAME IS ------------ !!!!! Lol I dont think Ur species exist on thsi Earth, U 1 of a kind lol dont think ya passport will give much away hahahaha lol JOOOOOOOOKE

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.