/* */

PDA

View Full Version : never say die till you try :?

Mohamed Amiin
07-10-2006, 09:34 PM
slama alaykum my name Is Mohamed Amiin
I am 17 years old my family are originally Somalians but I am American by birth my favourite thing to do is teaching Islam.
I finished the Quran when I was 14 and now know more than 300 hadiths by heart I love to spread the word of Allah I maid a Islamic website wen I was 15although I am not a webmaster but I did the best I could it is called www.islamzone.tk you can go to my website and comment me you can tell me how I am doing what I should change or just chat play games.

salama alaykum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mohamed Amiin
07-10-2006, 09:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mohamed Amiin
I am 17 years old my family are originally Somalians but I am American by birth my favourite thing to do is teaching Islam.
I finished the Quran when I was 14 and now know more than 300 hadiths by heart I love to spread the word of Allah I maid a Islamic website wen I was 15although I am not a webmaster but I did comment me you can tell me how I am doing what I should change or just chat play games.

salama alaykum
I think this is the website you made for your middle school Mohamed.
it is tight I like it it got every thing chat, games, poems, songs.
I will visit it often.

Umm Yoosuf
07-10-2006, 10:04 PM
Wa Alaikumussalaam Wa Rahmatulaah

Welcome. Masha Allah, you have created a nice site.

amirah_87
07-10-2006, 10:15 PM
ASS SALAAMU ALAYKUM,

Welcome to LI akhee..nice to know your Haafid And memorised alot of ahaadeeth, plz do join is in the islamic trivia section InshaAllah...

wa alaykum ass salaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Taqiyah
07-11-2006, 04:29 AM
:salaam:

:welcome: a new brother! Awesome!
Hope u enjoy ur stay at LI forum.....well......I am pretty sure u will;D :coolious: InshaAllah.
By the way ur website rocks :thumbs_up

------
07-11-2006, 10:13 AM
:sl:

:welcome: to the forums!

MASHA'ALLAH!!!!!!!!!!!! U know the Qur'an by heart!

Any questions about the forum? Plz ask!

:w:

Tania
07-11-2006, 10:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mohamed Amiin
I finished the Quran when I was 14 and now know more than 300 hadiths by heart I love to spread the word of Allah I maid a Islamic website wen I was 15although I am not a webmaster but I did the best I could it is called www.islamzone.tk you can go to my website and comment me you can tell me how I am doing what I should change or just chat play games.

salama alaykum
Welcome to the forum:)
Taqiyah Is not your sister? You didn't both build up the site? I am asking because i am little confused.

07-11-2006, 10:17 AM
:welcome: to the forum!!!!! Have a beneficial stay!!!
I just checked ur website it's good mashallah (plus it has nasheeds without music!!) :thumbs_up

piXie
07-11-2006, 10:18 AM

oh no! :eek: its another bro :thumbs_do

welcome to the forums...:welcome:

have a great stay and post away :sister:

any questions ? feel free to ask...somebody else :p

ps. Masha'Allah, great website

Taqiyah
07-11-2006, 10:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mara
Welcome to the forum:)
Taqiyah Is not your sister? You didn't both build up the site? I am asking because i am little confused.

loooooool that was fast...;D I thought u guys would not figure that we are brother and sister;D well....yeah we both built the website....is just that he always likes to take all the credit. Honestly he did most of the work....I just helped him out a lil:)

Tania
07-12-2006, 05:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Taqiyah
loooooool that was fast...;D I thought u guys would not figure that we are brother and sister;D well....yeah we both built the website....is just that he always likes to take all the credit. Honestly he did most of the work....I just helped him out a lil:)
ohhh,no.my curiosity. :-[ The site looks:thumbs_up Congratulation:)

afriend
07-12-2006, 08:39 PM

Welcome to the forum!

I really liked your site :thumbs_up

I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Happy posting.

:w:

afriend2
07-16-2006, 05:49 PM
salaam,

welcome to LI, inshAllah have a great time posting here!

wassalam :peace:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.