/* */

PDA

View Full Version : want to know Qari's name (plz listen 2 da audio)

Ruenz
07-11-2006, 03:28 AM
:sister: :sl: can any :brother: or :sister: tell me who is the qari in audio file.he is reciting surah An Noor

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
jzcasejz
07-15-2006, 07:03 AM
:sl:

:ooh: :eek: :ooh: 4 DAYS AND NO REPLY :offended: :grumbling :rant: COME PPL...IM SURE U CAN DO BETTER :rollseyes :brother:

anywayz...im pretty sure that's Muhammad Siddeeq Al-Minshaawee

afriend
07-15-2006, 09:32 AM
He's the qari that recites a lot on Islam Channel........It is actually the qari who is linked above ;)

Far7an
07-15-2006, 09:50 AM

No, it's not Muhammad Siddiq al-Minshawi. Come on brothers, it sounds nothing like him.

It is, Tawfiq as-Sayegh. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sevgi
07-15-2006, 10:00 AM
he sounds really familiar...where did u get dis audio file from??? may be u cud pik up some clues...its not dat easy jst listening to him...mashallah we have a lot of beautiful reciters.

Far7an
07-15-2006, 10:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sumeyye
he sounds really familiar...where did u get dis audio file from??? may be u cud pik up some clues...its not dat easy jst listening to him...mashallah we have a lot of beautiful reciters.
It wasn't a test, I think the sister didn't know. I posted the recitor's name above.

Tawfiq as-Sayegh. Do people post before reading all the posts these days?

afriend
07-15-2006, 10:05 AM
No it doesn't!!

It's definately not him!

sevgi
07-15-2006, 10:06 AM
sorry....clap clap clap....the good old days...when people wud read all posts, and keep their thoughts to themselves...and never made mistakes....:rollseyes

Far7an
07-15-2006, 10:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
No it doesn't!!

It's definately not him!
Not who? Some names would help :P

afriend
07-15-2006, 10:08 AM
Tawfiq as-Sayegh
He sounds completely different from the first recitor......

Play the first in WMP and play Al-Minshaawi in Real player and u will be able to tell the difference

Far7an
07-15-2006, 10:17 AM

If it is not Tawfiq, then I guess this statement is wrong:

He's the qari that recites a lot on Islam Channel
As that wat Tawfiq as-Sayegh, and not Muhammad Siddiq al-Minshawi.

Anyway, the sister has both links. I think that's all she was after, alhamdulillah.

May Allaah reward you brothers.

afriend
07-15-2006, 10:23 AM
yes, I just realised, they both recite on Islam channel.......But I hear Minshawi read a lot as well as Tawfeeq......But Allhu' alam

Ruenz
07-18-2006, 04:04 AM
jazakallah brothers and sister 4 helping .i recorded it from an arabic channel when i was visiting pakistan i m not sure about the channel name it was difficult to read it was somthink like "ALIF" it was not 24 hours channel it used to start 7 am PST or +5 GMT.i will try to get more information about channel and program. let me check the recitors thanks again
brother Far7an ,jzcasejz,Iqram and sister sumeyye :)

Najiullah
07-25-2006, 06:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jzcasejz

:ooh: :eek: :ooh: 4 DAYS AND NO REPLY :offended: :grumbling :rant: COME PPL...IM SURE U CAN DO BETTER :rollseyes :brother:

anywayz...im pretty sure that's Muhammad Siddeeq Al-Minshaawee
exactly bro jzcasejz thats Muhammad Siddeeq Al-Misshaawee's voice

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.