/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need info

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
07-11-2006, 03:23 PM
:brother:

Ok, I haven't brrn able to pray salaah for the past 4 or 5 days because I have been I had been hospital. I need to know whether I should pray it now I whether I should wait and recover abit more, I broke my leg so how am I supposed to do wudhu?

Has anyonyone been in a similar situation?

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazi
07-11-2006, 03:25 PM
:sl:

Prey with your mind if can't prey normally, inshallah you'll have a speedy recovery.

msrebgui
07-11-2006, 03:45 PM
if your in a hospital bed try to make wudu with a jug of water. and pray laying down you can still do the moves in prayer. When I am at work and don't have my own private area for prayer, I pray in my car sitting down. I can still prostrate etc. hope this helps May Allah(Swt) forgive me if I have said anything wrong Ameen

May Allah(Swt) make us steadfast in prayer Ameen.

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
07-11-2006, 06:06 PM
Well I didnt pray in hosp because I didnt want to just make my own rules on how to do wudhu and read namaaz. I need some help, I'm at home now so I just need to find out how i should perform wudhu.

My mom is saying I should have a rest for a few days but I t hink I am able just need to be clear on a few things...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nawal89
07-11-2006, 07:30 PM
^If you cant pray standing up pray sitting down
if you still cant then pray lying down. I cant remember the hadeeth for it now tho sorry brother.

As for wudu do it like normal. If you have a cast on your leg just wipe it over.

Mawaddah
07-11-2006, 08:04 PM
Brother your situation is absolutely no excuse to miss the Salaat.
As long as a person is still conscious and Breathing then Salaat is waajib for him and No excuse!!
As for how to make your Wudhoo' then do it as how you would normally do it, but when it comes to your feet just wipe over the cast seeing as you cannot wash it.
Then perform your prayer sitting down since you cannot stand up. I hope you know how to pray sitting down? Just do as normal takbeer etc, and when it comes to your rukoo' and sujood you just bend your head lower at the sujood then you would at rukoo'.

Since you have missed 4 or 5 days of Salaat you must make them up. Since there is nothing that will take the place of Salaat except for Salaat itself.

H4RUN
07-11-2006, 08:08 PM
i havn't found the particular hadith yet, but i understand that in certain situations one can pray salat by just using the eyes, ie looking at the places where you would normally do an action, but that is in xtreme circumstances i guess. but erm yeah, do wudhu as you would, not going to be totally easy but slow and steady...then when you come to tha cast bit just wipe over.
ma'salama

snakelegs
07-12-2006, 01:33 AM
i hope you are all recovered soon. broken legs are no fun.

SalafiFemaleJih
07-12-2006, 01:37 AM
If you are insane then only your are excused from your prayer. Alhmadulillah I see that Allah swt has blesssed you with good health. Now there is no excuse. So yallah get started. May Allah swt make it easy for you Ameen.

Umar001
07-12-2006, 09:51 AM
Whao, Well I wud jus tell ya careful cos I dnt know if everything said in this thread is correct, ask ur imam or something please

muslim_friend
07-12-2006, 10:09 AM
salam,

If you find it difficult to do wudhu, do tayammum.

If your broken leg prevents you from sitting up, pray while laying on your back. But don't miss ur salah!

May Allah swt grant you a speedy recovery and make you stronger.

wsalam.

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
07-12-2006, 11:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IsaAbdullah
Whao, Well I wud jus tell ya careful cos I dnt know if everything said in this thread is correct, ask ur imam or something please

thats the thing I didnt want to make my own way because I think my bed was facing a diffrent direction, I was wiping my hands with alcohol wipes. If I had the oppinion of someone well knowledged in Islam then I would have done in hosp but now i'm at home and started to pray seated on the chair and do the rest in kazaa and hopefully Allah swt will forgive me.

thank yyou for ur duas brothers n sisters...if anyone gets good evidence relating to this please post here :brother:

JazzakAllah

Tania
07-12-2006, 11:58 AM
"If the .....leg pain is unbearable when you intend performing the
Qadhaa Fardh Salaat, you may sit and perform the Salaat. "

Mufti Ebrahim Desai

Regarding the wudu i found out this question:

How can one perform wudu, whilst in hospital confind to a bed. also if he has drips attached to his body.

Answer:
You may perform Tayammum due to your circumstances.

Mufti Ebrahim Desai

Speedy recovery:)

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
07-14-2006, 07:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mara
"If the .....leg pain is unbearable when you intend performing the
Qadhaa Fardh Salaat, you may sit and perform the Salaat. "

Mufti Ebrahim Desai

Regarding the wudu i found out this question:

How can one perform wudu, whilst in hospital confind to a bed. also if he has drips attached to his body.

Answer:
You may perform Tayammum due to your circumstances.

Mufti Ebrahim Desai

Speedy recovery:)

Thanx for the links but I prefer fatwas that have evidence and that are explained in more depth. Even with the right answer we need to understand the reasons behind it.

Djinn
07-14-2006, 10:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DaNgErOuS MiNdS
:brother:

Ok, I haven't brrn able to pray salaah for the past 4 or 5 days because I have been I had been hospital. I need to know whether I should pray it now I whether I should wait and recover abit more, I broke my leg so how am I supposed to do wudhu?

Has anyonyone been in a similar situation?

Pray as you would normally do in your bed without, of course, the required positions done during normal prayers. Allah (swt) understands this so it is allowed. Hope you get back on your feet inshAllah.

Tania
07-15-2006, 08:34 AM
You could ask on the site about the evidence
Mufti Ebrahim Desai

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.