Think before drinking from a can...
This incident happened recently in North Texas. A woman went
boating one Sunday taking with her some cans of coke which she put
into the refrigerator of the boat. On Monday she was taken to the
hospital and placed in the Intensive Care Unit. She died on
Wednesday.The autopsy concluded she died of Leptospirosis.
This was traced to the can of coke she drank from, not using a glass. Tests
showed that the can was infected by dried rat urine and hence the
disease Leptospirosis.Rat urine contains toxic and deathly
substances. It is highly recommended to thoroughly wash the upper
part of soda cans before drinking out of them. The cans are
typically stocked in warehouses and transported straight to the
shops without being cleaned.
A study at NYCU showed that the tops of
soda cans are more contaminated than public toilets (i.e).
full of germs and bacteria. So wash them with water before putting
them to the mouth to avoid any kind of fatal accident.Please
forward this message to all the people you care about.