/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ima miss every1!!

Muslimaatan
07-12-2006, 02:47 AM
Assalamualaikum..
even though i don even come on this forum that much n e more..I just wanna say good-bye 2 every1!! I'm leavin ina few dayz to palestine, staying there 4 2 months..ohh godd..i juss wanna say bye..I'm just so nervous about goin, i dunno y, i go almost every year, but this time, i feel like im 4getting somethin behind me..and wen i think bout it, there's nothin im leavin but the bull****, n fakeness..well..i dunno wat im sayin..I guess im just nervous..n there's no explanation 4 that..
well..I wish u all luck from the bottom of my heart!
like i said..i only know a few of u..but i love u all 4 the sake of Allah (Swt)
here's a lil advice 4rom some experience..Alwayz be yourself..cuz if ur pretending 2 be like some1 else..trust me u end up in biiiiiiig trouble..well..thatz wat i think..
well..
Assalamualaikum
Inshaa'Allah I'll be comin on this forum soon Inshaa'Allah Ta3ala
Good luck!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ibn Abi Ahmed
07-12-2006, 02:57 AM
:sl:

Take care and be safe Inshallah. Keep us all in your Duas.

:w:

Dahir
07-12-2006, 05:29 AM
Palestinian Road Trip Checklist:

(((Too long to list, just stay safe there)))

Tania
07-12-2006, 05:34 AM
Be very careful, don't go out on the streets in the night and don't stay where the people are gathering.

Have a safe trip and see you back in two months.:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Dahir
07-12-2006, 05:43 AM
Be very careful, don't go out on the streets in the night and don't stay where the people are gathering.
;D EXATLY AS I WAS THINKING!!

Seriously, though, you can never over-emphasize safety in that region, make sure you take precautions in every move you make!

Enjoy the trip!

Khayal
07-12-2006, 05:43 AM

Have a safe trip n take care, InshaAllah

ALLAH HAFIZ till then...:thankyou:

Malaikah
07-12-2006, 05:49 AM

All the best!! I hope yu benefit from this inshaallah:wub:

snakelegs
07-12-2006, 06:19 AM
stay safe and have a good visit.

Anonymous.92
07-12-2006, 10:33 AM
Hope you have a good time there. Inshallah Allah will give you a safe journey. Ameen.

IbnAbdulHakim
07-12-2006, 11:10 AM
Ameen thumma Ammen!
nothing to fear wiv Allah watching you, nothing to be nervous about wiv Allah being closer then your jugular veins.

hope u the best health and imaan inshaAllah!

:salamext:

hidaayah
07-12-2006, 11:13 AM
Ameen to all the duas! hope u have a safe trip inshaAllah :)

S_87
07-12-2006, 11:37 AM

woohoo sister thats so cool :wub:
inshaAllah you will have a lovely trip and see you inshaAllah when you get back :wub:

afriend
07-12-2006, 11:41 AM

I pray that you stay safe there...I know many people that have go there often too....May Allah protect you.Ameen.....

And may you have a safe journey home too.....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.